AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Wonder why ToomVill hasn't posted up the Meet and Greet information on their IGs?

Gah, perhaps they're actually dreading it... :cry1: Haha, but I'm sure they will do so right before Saturday. :woot: Grr, come on, you two! We would soooooooo go there if we were all in Thailand right now! :toast: :beer: :cheer: :woot2:

All right! My comments/posts for Vill and Toomtam FINALLY went through on their IGs respectively. Now, I just need to fix the ones I want to leave on One HD's. :girlmad:

AikOm^_^

Whoot-hoo! I am so proud of myself. My posts for One HD went through as well! :woot: *Pat on back* :clap2: All righty. That's a HUGE accomplishment for a slow person like me. I feel like a weight has been lifted. :phew: Now, just need to leave other praises (or complaints) for Aom, Exact, and One HD. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good job! Hopefully other fans will start following us and making the same requests but I doubt it. We're so active and smart! Hahahh! Just kidding.

I'm so sleepy at work. I wish my phone has a real keyboard so I can type faster. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Good job! Hopefully other fans will start following us and making the same requests but I doubt it. We're so active and smart! Hahahh! Just kidding.

I'm so sleepy at work. I wish my phone has a real keyboard so I can type faster. Haha.

I am getting a few things done today. :numchuck: Yahoo! Then, I can move onto other things! :dance1: I think I should tag Marina and Anne's names to get them to help out. :bhehe: Oi! KimBerry and Villnan, too! Come on, you guys! :woot: :beer:

Aw, I know how you feel, Aiyaja. I've been feeling sleepy at work these past weeks. :yawn: At least with Ngao Jai's finale, hopefully that would mean more sleep for us all. :console: :kiss: Hope work speeds by quickly for you! :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! I do nothing at work, just sit in front of a computer and text or spend my time here. Haha. That's why it's so boring and makes me sleepy

For right now, it's like this, but when it picks up, I can't even catch my breath. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha! I do nothing at work, just sit in front of a computer and text or spend my time here. Haha. That's why it's so boring and makes me sleepy

For right now, it's like this, but when it picks up, I can't even catch my breath. Haha.

I wish I have your job. :weep: But then, urgh, it can get pretty boring when you're not doing anything fun on a computer. :yuck:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Ok...finally went through. Had to cut a loooot. Sorry Maiko.

Aw, there's no need for apologies. :console: Even I had to cut mine down. Haha, they were still pretty long though. :ghehe: I had to do two-three separate posts. Yay, I'm glad it went though! I want to read it! Which IG(s) did you leave your post(s) on? :woot: So far, I've left my demands requests on Toomtam, Vill, and One HD's IGs. Oh, yeah, One HD's Facebook page, too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So far, on Vill's (I saw yours) & Aom's, but on a NJ photo. I'm going to leave one on her recent post too hehe

Edit: also one on One HD. I see yours too!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
So far, on Vill's (I saw yours) & Aom's, but on a NJ photo. I'm going to leave one on her recent post too hehe

Edit: also one on One HD. I see yours too!

Ahahahaha, so you saw mine, huh? :whaha: All righty, I'm heading back to Vill's IG to check out yours! :kiss: One HD's, too! Oh, Aom's as well (I am going to bombard Aom's with my praises and requests! :dude: :numchuck: :crazy:)! But grr, such a pain that my net browser is running soooooooo slooooooooow at the moment. :arrg:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ahahahaha, so you saw mine, huh? :whaha: All righty, I'm heading back to Vill's IG to check out yours! :kiss: One HD's, too! Oh, Aom's as well (I am going to bombard Aom's with my praises and requests! :dude: :numchuck: :crazy:)! But grr, such a pain that my net browser is running soooooooo slooooooooow at the moment. :arrg:
Hehe...It's just what you wrote in a shorter version. I'm not very good with nice words.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Hehe...It's just what you wrote in a shorter version. I'm not very good with nice words.

Since you edited your post, I had to edit mine as well. :bhehe: Gah, I'm still in the process of checking it out! :weee: Argh, this slow-behind laptop! :angry:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

Ok, Ceda girl, I saw your posts...and they made me laugh out loud! :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: Hahahahahaha, you really were copying and pasting my words for the most part! :lolyup: AW, SO CUTE AND SWEET AND FUNNY! :spin: :coverlaf: :kiss: :grouphug: You made changes to the last part though. All right! I'm so happy we left those comments. :cry: Hopefully, One HD and ToomVill will grant us our wishes. :worthy: Thanks, Ceda! Anne as well! And everybody else! :grouphug: :heart: :wub:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish ep 15 and am so not satisfy with it. I want/need more ToomVill in my life. I cannot believe it ended seen like it was just yesterday that ep 1 started *sniff*sniff*. Already missing ToomVill like crazy.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Just finish ep 15 and am so not satisfy with it. I want/need more ToomVill in my life. I cannot believe it ended seen like it was just yesterday that ep 1 started *sniff*sniff*. Already missing ToomVill like crazy.

Gah, don't cry, Amy! :console: :grouphug: I'm missing them, too, hence, we're all hard at work, trying to convince One HD, Exact, and Aom to pair them up again! :spin: I want and need more of them, too! :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We need to bug P'Art for a slap kiss reunion! ToomVill should only do dramatic slap kiss and revenge. No more comedies. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I wanted a real good smooch for the ending not a hug. Haha.

Don't get me started on those weak kisses! I expected more from Toomtam! :smack: Even Vill's cheek kisses were better! :kiss2:

aiyaja said:
We need to bug P'Art for a slap kiss reunion! ToomVill should only do dramatic slap kiss and revenge. No more comedies. Haha.

Aw, I love them in comedy, but heck yes! Drama, :slapandkissse3:, and revenge all the way for ToomVill! P'Art is next on my list! :ninja: :gungirl: Still waiting for that particular post that's meant for P'Art, Aiyaja! :woot: