aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, if you guys understood Thai, you guys would know how funnnnnnyyyyy PushVill were BTS! I mean, they were freaking good! Hahah. I can't stop laughing. Both are freaking witty and hilarious!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA! Maiko included the names in Thai so hopefully that helps. I can't read & write in Thai at all. My level of comprehension is probably intermediate only. So sad.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Other clubs are organized because the leads give them something to jin about like Sean and Esther but since ToomVill really keep it professional, it's sort of hard to jin them outside of filming. Haha. Fans don't want to break Toomtam's current relationship nor do they want to make Vill a third party either. But ultimately, it really depends on ToomVill. ToomVill have posted no photos of themselves together on IG at all. That's how dry it is. Whereas PushVill, it was crazy. Hahah. Both Push and Vill would tag each other and throw jokes at each on IG. Haha.

Urgh, right. ToomVill barely post photos of them together on IG. -_-

ceda_lee said:
Hm...that's right too. One HD has been soooooo good...at DISAPPOINTING us!!! I don't know what else to do.

Uh-oh...I'm losing hope again. :mellow:

aiyaja said:
Yeah! Watch the person doesn't even understand English! He just likes it. Hahah. Hope not.

Darnation! :cry1:

ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! Maiko included the names in Thai so hopefully that helps. I can't read & write in Thai at all. My level of comprehension is probably intermediate only. So sad.

Yeah, so they're aware of who I was talking about hehe. :bhehe: Oh, but another ToomVill fan :)woot:) posted a comment about how "ToomVill is couple," and One HD liked that, too. :woot: :clap: :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahahh! He probably saw the Thai parts and was like, okay, it's related to One HD. Hahah.

No, no, they also liked this English post by another ToomVill fan on their page: "TOOMVILL IS COUPLE." :spin:

ceda_lee said:
HAHA! "Toomvill is couple." They probably liked it because they understand bad English.

OMG Ceda. :rofl:  :rofl: :clap2:  .I'm really hoping they understand English. Let be the handler of oneHD social media understand English.. :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
HAHA! "Toomvill is couple." They probably liked it because they understand bad English.
aiyaja said:
Hahah! I busted out laughing but thank you to that fan for the support!!!

Dang it, you two are mean... :teary: :cry: But...now, you got me giggling, too. :shutup: :smack:

Well, I also posted the short video cut of Toomtam singing AB Normal's song while Vill played the piano for him (from their Sister Day segment) along with my post, so they better understand! :arrg:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
OMG Ceda. :rofl:  :rofl: :clap2:  .I'm really hoping they understand English. Let be the handler of oneHD social media understand English.. :dance1:  :dance1:

Aah, there you are, KimBerry! :grouphug: Hehe, thanks for your support, girl! :highfive: Your comments got me cracking up! :lmao3:

Maiko^_^ said:

Aah, there you are, KimBerry! :grouphug: Hehe, thanks for your support, girl! :highfive: Your comments got me cracking up! :lmao3:

:grouphug:  Let's go and keep bothering them until they can't escape our cries!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

No, no, they also liked this English post by another ToomVill fan on their page: "TOOMVILL IS COUPLE." :spin:
Omg hahahah. Yes you do have to fob out that English for them to understand. So wrong. Lol

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:grouphug:  Let's go and keep bothering them until they can't escape our cries!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Dang it, I want to continue, but I'm getting a splitting headache at the moment. :eek:uch: It's almost time for me to hit the hay, too. And I have work tomorrow... :cry: Aw, my weekend went by too fast. Perhaps I should call in for work, using my broken heart as an excuse... :scratchchin: But YES! Let's keep on bothering them! :lolyup: :dude: :highfive:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg hahahah. Yes you do have to fob out that English for them to understand. So wrong. Lol

Gah, y tu? You guys are having a kick out of this poor fan's dedication! :teary:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
English, bad English or no English...doesn't matter! Any support counts! "TOOMVILL IS COUPLE" actually sounds cute haha!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
English, bad English or no English...doesn't matter! Any support counts! "TOOMVILL IS COUPLE" actually sounds cute haha!

Have you stopped giggling now? :bhehe: Hehe, that is cute! :crush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, y tu? You guys are having a kick out of this poor fan's dedication! :teary:
No no no senorita. We are analyzing whether the person in charge of One HD's facebook page can actually understand us or not. Does that sound better?! Hehehe.

Aw...sorry you have a headache. Get some rest. I'm hitting the sheets pretty soon too.