AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Tonight is one of those times in which I miss ToomVill, but then, I always end up smiling like a fool when thinking of them. :D How can I be 100% upset when they make me so happy and warm? I'm sure when the Meet and Greet event is over, that's when I will truly feel depressed. :mellow: :cry1: But, as of right now, I'm looking forward to it with all my heart! :woot: :spin: Of course I dread it. And of course, it may end up disappointing on so many levels. But for ToomVill, it's worth the journey. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Toomtam still doesnt have any lakorn confirmed?

It seems like it's still in the planning stages? I hope it gets the green light soon. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ LOLOL.

But really hope to see Toomtam in another lakorn. I'm gonna miss him so much, goshhh.
And watching last episode of NJ right now! Yaaaay, finally!!!! :D

Maiko^_^ said:
Tonight is one of those times in which I miss ToomVill, but then, I always end up smiling like a fool when thinking of them. :D How can I be 100% upset when they make me so happy and warm? I'm sure when the Meet and Greet event is over, that's when I will truly feel depressed. :mellow: :cry1: But, as of right now, I'm looking forward to it with all my heart! :woot: :spin: Of course I dread it. And of course, it may end up disappointing on so many levels. But for ToomVill, it's worth the journey. :dance1:

This is how I feel too. After the meet & greet what would be next? And also that event will only have 15 people? Aissshh..

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe if he leaves May at home then the light would turn green faster. Lol

:coverlaf:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe if he leaves May at home then the light would turn green faster. Lol

Hmm, I agree. -_-

huajaikaungtur said:
^ LOLOL.

But really hope to see Toomtam in another lakorn. I'm gonna miss him so much, goshhh.
And watching last episode of NJ right now! Yaaaay, finally!!!! :D

Oh, you're watching the last episode right now, Marina?! I was wondering if you have or haven't yet. Haha, finally! One thing I do want to ask you...hehe, keep my ending to Ngao Jai in mind! :wink: And let me know which ending you prefer when you're finished with NJ's finale. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
This is how I feel too. After the meet & greet what would be next? And also that event will only have 15 people? Aissshh..

:coverlaf:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Aw, we're feeling the same emotions. :console: :grouphug: Right?! How can the event only allow 15 lucky winners?! :cry1: I just want them to release lots of goodies. By the way, my iTunes is playing Bankk Cash's ยังรักเธอเหมือนเดิม song right now, and gosh, it makes me miss them even more now! :weep: Gah, ToomVill. :spin:

Oh, I checked earlier, and One HD actually do NOT like all of the posts on their Facebook page. They've liked most of the ToomVill ones. :woot: :clap: :thumbsup: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss, Maiko! I'm watching the last episode right now. I'm at the part where Koon's all crazy and just took May while Ruth is after them on his motorcycle looking so sexy and handsome, haha :)
And you're going to have to repost/remind me about your ending to NJ, girl! This thread has moved crazy fast & I've been taking in too many information that my mind's been fuzzy :) I'll definitely get back to you on which ending I prefer :D !!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss, Maiko! I'm watching the last episode right now. I'm at the part where Koon's all crazy and just took May while Ruth is after them on his motorcycle looking so sexy and handsome, haha :)
And you're going to have to repost/remind me about your ending to NJ, girl! This thread has moved crazy fast & I've been taking in too many information that my mind's been fuzzy :) I'll definitely get back to you on which ending I prefer :D !!~

*Groan* I have to go ALL the way back to find it? :teary: Tsk, I knew you were just kissing up to me during that time! :smack: You don't even remember my ending! :cry1: Hahaha, just kidding. :console: :kiss: It's been too long. :lmao3: Grr, they made us wait forever for Ngao Jai, and they ended up shortening it. :rant: All my pleas for a satisfying and complete ending from Aom on her IG...WASTED! :facepalm:

Oh, sexy and handsome Rut on his motorcycle, eh? :scooter: Help your wifey, Rut! :numchuck:

huajaikaungtur said:
That's awesome OneHD likes most of the ToomVill ones!
Heheee, that surely means something! Yayayaaaaay ToomVill!

Yeah, hopefully that means they're aware how beloved our ToomVill are, despite not being as popular as the other koo jins or celebrities. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, Maiko. You're so funny! The thing is I do remember your ending. The only problem is I forgot if it was in the SSP or NJ thread, LOL. I forgot if you wrote an ending for SSP or NJ or both, Lol. I feel like it's been such a long time that it was located in the SSP thread... but I do remember it pretty well with ToomVill & their kids, hehe. I remember it was in spoilers & I was all telling you to post it up in the FF section! I also remember saving it in a document... somewhere on my computer... now, if I just knew where I saved it... :/
Awwies... I'm sure not all your efforts were wasted!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, Maiko. You're so funny! The thing is I do remember your ending. The only problem is I forgot if it was in the SSP or NJ thread, LOL. I forgot if you wrote an ending for SSP or NJ or both, Lol. I feel like it's been such a long time that it was located in the SSP thread... but I do remember it pretty well with ToomVill & their kids, hehe. I remember it was in spoilers & I was all telling you to post it up in the FF section! I also remember saving it in a document... somewhere on my computer... now, if I just knew where I saved it... :/
Awwies... I'm sure not all your efforts were wasted!

Aw, I was just joking, Marina. :spin: :console: Don't worry, girl, I forget things all the time. :grouphug: I wrote only an ending for Ngao Jai. :wink: Ooh, SSP, eh? Ok, when I have more free time, I want to write one for Thit and Gan, too! :fanfic: My vision of what should have happened for the second half of the story! :dude: Grr, stupid scriptwriter ruined and destroyed SSP's second half. :girlmad: Ah, you're right about my silly NJ ending; it does include children for ToomVill. :pervie: Aw!!! You save my stupid ending in a document?!!!! :woot: :spin: :blush: :cry: Haha, too sweet, cute, and touching of you, Marina girl! :wub: :kiss: Thank you. :kiss3:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This weekend I'm going to rewatch this from start to finish without i interruptions, maybe i will like it a bit more.

I have a feeling you're not... :whaha: I'm still waiting for your fan fiction. :rockon:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohh yessss. Guess what, Maiko!!!!???? I found the document with your ending for NJ :DDD !!!~ I went into deep searching and came across it! I was so happy :D Woot! Woot! I'm gonna reread your ending after I finish this episode and then see which one is best (I have a feeling it'll be yours though!) Stupid ending!? What are you saying, Maiko? Geesh. It was a beautiful ending & I would love to share it on here again!!! :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello Immasingaholic! I've missed you & I hope you're doing well :)
Remember to get plenty of rest and not be too stressed!

I know I've been quite busy with midterms next week and tons of school work.
:/

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Awww miss you too! Don't worry and don't stressed too much ja
My exams are coming soon as well. All the best to ur midterms next week ja  :kiss:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yo people. again sorry for my disappearance have been busy these few days
I still check into this thread everytime I came on AF

Dang it, girl! I was wondering where you disappeared off to! :smack: I hope you're hard at work on those ToomVill MVs! :woot: But aw, midterms, huh? Yuck! :sick: Sorry to hear that you're busy with them. :teary: :console: Hope it all goes well! :cheer: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Ohh yessss. Guess what, Maiko!!!!???? I found the document with your ending for NJ :DDD !!!~ I went into deep searching and came across it! I was so happy :D Woot! Woot! I'm gonna reread your ending after I finish this episode and then see which one is best (I have a feeling it'll be yours though!) Stupid ending!? What are you saying, Maiko? Geesh. It was a beautiful ending & I would love to share it on here again!!! :p

Ooh, you found it?! :faint: No, no, no, don't share it! Haha, I don't want to reread it. :facepalm: Urgh. :yuck: But as embarrassed as I am for that corny ending, kekeke, I badly want to hear more praises from you. :loool: :lolyup: :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Awww miss you too! Don't worry and don't stressed too much ja
My exams are coming soon as well. All the best to ur midterms next week ja  :kiss:

Gah, you two poor dearies. :weep: Yeah! Good luck to you both, and do your best on those midterms! :console: :strong: :cheer: :grouphug: :kiss3: :heart:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Dang it, girl! I was wondering where you disappeared off to! :smack: I hope you're hard at work on those ToomVill MVs! :woot: But aw, midterms, huh? Yuck! :sick: Sorry to hear that you're busy with them. :teary: :console: Hope it all goes well! :cheer: :kiss:

Ooh, you found it?! :faint: No, no, no, don't share it! Haha, I don't want to reread it. :facepalm: Urgh. :yuck: But as embarrassed as I am for that corny ending, kekeke, I badly want to hear more praises from you. :loool: :lolyup: :bhehe:
Gah, you two poor dearies. :weep: Yeah! Good luck to you both, and do your best on those midterms! :console: :strong: :cheer: :grouphug: :kiss3: :heart:

I know right!! Exams make me puke (literally)  :yuck: thanks for your best wishes  :kiss:  :kiss:
yeah whenever I had time I'm just working on my MVs. so much work to do
Maiko you wrote an ending for NJ???? I WANNA READ IT!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: