AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
I know right!! Exams make me puke (literally)  :yuck: thanks for your best wishes  :kiss:  :kiss:
yeah whenever I had time I'm just working on my MVs. so much work to do
Maiko you wrote an ending for NJ???? I WANNA READ IT!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Oh, I feel your pain. :cry1: Just thinking about school...argh, I'm literally having a headache from the thought of it! :arrg: Ouch, my head. :eek:uch: Life can be so busy. :console: :grouphug: Take your time with your MVs. I'll still be here, waiting for them. :kiss2:

Uh, NO WAY! :nono1: My ending is sooooooo silly and corny. :facepalm: :lolyup: I wrote it waaaaaaaay before NJ aired...er, I believed after the end of all their filming for NJ. :scratchhead2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, I was just joking, Marina. :spin: :console: Don't worry, girl, I forget things all the time. :grouphug: I wrote only an ending for Ngao Jai. :wink: Ooh, SSP, eh? Ok, when I have more free time, I want to write one for Thit and Gan, too! :fanfic: My vision of what should have happened for the second half of the story! :dude: Grr, stupid scriptwriter ruined and destroyed SSP's second half. :girlmad: Ah, you're right about my silly NJ ending; it does include children for ToomVill. :pervie: Aw!!! You save my stupid ending in a document?!!!! :woot: :spin: :blush: :cry: Haha, too sweet, cute, and touching of you, Marina girl! :wub: :kiss: Thank you. :kiss3:

I have a feeling you're not... :whaha: I'm still waiting for your fan fiction. :rockon:
Yikes, thought you forgot hahaha. I got half of chapter 1 done. Havent had time to really sit down and let my mind flow but the whole story played in my mind while i was bathing lol. I wish there was an app that would just write what i thought without me typing lol.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yikes, thought you forgot hahaha. I got half of chapter 1 done. Havent had time to really sit down and let my mind flow but the whole story played in my mind while i was bathing lol. I wish there was an app that would just write what i thought without me typing lol.

Uh, like I'd ever forget (almost) anything related to ToomVill. :whahuh: You can't get away that easily! :whip: I'm waiting for Dango's fan fiction for Thit and Gan's love scene, too. :spin: :pervie: Oh, I know...if only there was such an app for us! :weep: Then, I wouldn't have to rely on my stupid mind so much. Half of chapter 1 is done?!!!! :woot: :yahoo: Kekekeke...I'm anxious for it. :weee: :smack:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Where is everyone at this hour? Did people forget about this thread already? T___T

I'm here! Had to run alot of errands after work today.

Maiko^_^ said:
It seems like it's still in the planning stages? I hope it gets the green light soon. :spin:

I'm worried. Usually, main actors would have at least one lakorn lined up before their current priject ends.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe if he leaves May at home then the light would turn green faster. Lol
HAHAHA!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I'm here! Had to run alot of errands after work today.

I'm worried. Usually, main actors would have at least one lakorn lined up before their current priject ends.

HAHAHA!

*Sniff* I'm hoping the best for our Toomtam. :weep: :cheer: :heart: :kiss2:

Aah, I kind of spent my night doing other things, Ceda. And it's almost time to go to sleep. :yawn: Did you get any of your "spamming" done? Hehe, I may have to save it for tomorrow. :bhehe: Shoot, I also need to reply to some of the earlier comments, as well. :nailbiter:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
Uh, like I'd ever forget (almost) anything related to ToomVill. :whahuh: You can't get away that easily! :whip: I'm waiting for Dango's fan fiction for Thit and Gan's love scene, too. :spin: :pervie: Oh, I know...if only there was such an app for us! :weep: Then, I wouldn't have to rely on my stupid mind so much. Half of chapter 1 is done?!!!! :woot: :yahoo: Kekekeke...I'm anxious for it. :weee: :smack:
Alright then i will get it going friday night lol. I'll then post chapter 1 and see if it is worth continuing. In the meantime i'll have to make a playlist to get me pumped up.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
No, I was a good girl. I left them each 1 or 2 comments only. Toomtam updates his IG often, but not Vill.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Alright then i will get it going friday night lol. I'll then post chapter 1 and see if it is worth continuing. In the meantime i'll have to make a playlist to get me pumped up.

Oh, great, now you got me even MORE excited. :weee: :crazy: :smack: I'll try to wait patiently. :spin: :whistle: Hey! Friday's just around the corner. :woot: Um, playlist? :huh: What kind of playlist are you referring to?

ceda_lee said:
No, I was a good girl. I left them each 1 or 2 comments only. Toomtam updates his IG often, but not Vill.

YOU?! A good girl?! :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: Hahahahahaha! Oh, boy, that was a good laugh. :coverlaf: (Ok! That post won my 2nd limited likes to give out to! :lol:) I'm sorry, but every time I come across your "post" on IG, your request in my words, I just crack up. :lolyup: I wish I can pinch your cheeks and hug you. :kiss: And then, every time I come across my posts in Thai, I feel guilty for using Aiyaja's words. :bhehe:

Yeah, Vill doesn't update much on her IG these days... :mellow:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol Vill update often when she's in love.

:whahuh: Um, is that supposed to be good news for us, since she's not updating much lately? :bhehe: I feel like she's possibly keeping quiet for other reasons.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA! You feel guilty for using aiyaja's phrases? I don't at at. Not yours or hers. I'm shameless Hahaha! And yes, I can be a good girl (I think). If I ever meet them in real life, I'll probably be worst than in social media. I wouldn't know what to say or how to react. I'll be the fan standing quietly all the way in the back screaming my head off in my head.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I badly want to share your ending, haha. And embarrassed? Psh, Maiko, your ending was amaaazing. If only lakorns went into that direction!!
AND I JUST FINISHED NGAO JAI!!! OH GOSHHH, I will have to write out my thoughts and all that fun stuff tomorrow when I am more sane or else my thoghts will just consist of a lot of rambling, hahaha.

Immasingaholic, thank you dearrryyy! Good luck on your midterms as well!
You can do it! Fighting!!! :D
And I would love to share with you Maiko's ending... but only if she allows it, haha :p

Ncmeowmeow35: Super excited for your Chapter 1, hehe! :D Please do continue keeping us informed on your story :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
And I wanna spam, too but I don't wanna take any of your phrases... but then it's so difficult coming up with phrases :(

LOLOL, Ceda can be a good girl?... I'm just gonna stay quiet, pwahaha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Also wanted to share this MV by one of my lovely friends! Love the scenes she chose and the pacing of this video! <3
Makes me want to quickly get my videos done!!!

Credit: Iareyangmvs @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOPYW0yZNdg

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just downloaded Tui and Kwan's so I'm going to be watching it right now but when I wake up tomorrow, first things first, is to write to One HD. I'm going to send them a personal message and Exact too just thanking them, requesting for another reunion, and begging them to have ToomVill sing the duet. So good night ladies if you guys hit the sack before I'm done with my lakorn. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! That might be a good thing. Maybe she's not in love with that Nong guy then. Woohoo!!!
Hey! I like that! a lot!

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, great, now you got me even MORE excited. :weee: :crazy: :smack: I'll try to wait patiently. :spin: :whistle: Hey! Friday's just around the corner. :woot: Um, playlist? :huh: What kind of playlist are you referring to?

Music, lol the genre that will go with the story. Like for example, a lot of Ten Nararak, Rose Sirintip, and Ton Thanasit latest single.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Those phrases are to be used by anyone and as many times as possible anywhere and everywhere. Don't worry about it. We just need to have a lot of people do it together. If you think we're being too repetitive then just improvise it by saying, I agree "insert the repeated phrase here." See?! Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ True, true. You've got a great point there, Aiyaja. Tomorrow is my rest day but tomorrow will also be spamming day.
So do you girls just basically comment on any photo? Or specific ones? Lol, I'm so new to the spamming IG world. Teach me your ways, girls!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! You feel guilty for using aiyaja's phrases? I don't at at. Not yours or hers. I'm shameless Hahaha! And yes, I can be a good girl (I think). If I ever meet them in real life, I'll probably be worst than in social media. I wouldn't know what to say or how to react. I'll be the fan standing quietly all the way in the back screaming my head off in my head.

Yeah, I feel like such a cheater. :weep: I can imagine what they're thinking: "Huh? All of a sudden, this loudmouth English-speaking girl is writing Thai intelligently?" :cry1:

Oh, gwarsh! You're way worse than I thought! :eyetwitch: I KNEW IT! Shameless? Describes you perfectly! :loool: Whaha, so that's how you may react to seeing ToomVill in reality? Somehow, I doubt it. Sorry, I don't believe you. :bhehe: I know you and I would be screaming and crying out loud. :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I badly want to share your ending, haha. And embarrassed? Psh, Maiko, your ending was amaaazing. If only lakorns went into that direction!!
AND I JUST FINISHED NGAO JAI!!! OH GOSHHH, I will have to write out my thoughts and all that fun stuff tomorrow when I am more sane or else my thoghts will just consist of a lot of rambling, hahaha.

Immasingaholic, thank you dearrryyy! Good luck on your midterms as well!
You can do it! Fighting!!! :D
And I would love to share with you Maiko's ending... but only if she allows it, haha :p

Ncmeowmeow35: Super excited for your Chapter 1, hehe! :D Please do continue keeping us informed on your story :D

Aw, you finished NJ already? :cry: :grouphug: I still have to come back and write out my detailed thoughts as well. :mellow: Looking forward to your review, Marina girl! :kiss: Grr, if only NJ had ended like my version did! On screen, that would have been PERFECT! :cry1: Ok, you can share my ending with ImmaSingaholic. But...only if she asks for it again. See how she keeps on disappearing on us? :lol2:

Yeah, I'm excited for Ncmeowmeow35's Chapter 1, too! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
And I wanna spam, too but I don't wanna take any of your phrases... but then it's so difficult coming up with phrases :(

LOLOL, Ceda can be a good girl?... I'm just gonna stay quiet, pwahaha.

Gah, you're on a roll tonight, Marina girl! :weee: I'm having a hard time catching up now! :cry1:

As for Ceda, right? :rolleyes: :whatever: I'm not keeping quiet about it. :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Also wanted to share this MV by one of my lovely friends! Love the scenes she chose and the pacing of this video! <3
Makes me want to quickly get my videos done!!!

Credit: Iareyangmvs @ youtube

*VIDEO*

Ooh! Thanks, Marina! I'll check it out after this! :woot: :kiss: :heart: :clap:

aiyaja said:
I just downloaded Tui and Kwan's so I'm going to be watching it right now but when I wake up tomorrow, first things first, is to write to One HD. I'm going to send them a personal message and Exact too just thanking them, requesting for another reunion, and begging them to have ToomVill sing the duet. So good night ladies if you guys hit the sack before I'm done with my lakorn. Hehe.

Oh, I'm definitely hitting the hay before too long... :spin: Gah, it's almost time... :teary: Ooh, enjoy Tui and Kwan now, Aiyaja! :grouphug: :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hey! I like that! a lot!

Music, lol the genre that will go with the story. Like for example, a lot of Ten Nararak, Rose Sirintip, and Ton Thanasit latest single.

Ooh, ok. That's smart! :thumbup:

aiyaja said:
Those phrases are to be used by anyone and as many times as possible anywhere and everywhere. Don't worry about it. We just need to have a lot of people do it together. If you think we're being too repetitive then just improvise it by saying, I agree "insert the repeated phrase here." See?! Hehe.

Okie dokie! :wink: :thumbsup: