AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
^ True, true. You've got a great point there, Aiyaja. Tomorrow is my rest day but tomorrow will also be spamming day.
So do you girls just basically comment on any photo? Or specific ones? Lol, I'm so new to the spamming IG world. Teach me your ways, girls!

Ah, your bum day tomorrow, eh? :woot: :clap: Hehe, no, not just any photo. The photos that relate to ToomVill's Meet and Greet/mini concert. Oh, also the NJ photos as well. :wink: Oh, you'll be learning from the master(s) here. B)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
^ True, true. You've got a great point there, Aiyaja. Tomorrow is my rest day but tomorrow will also be spamming day.
So do you girls just basically comment on any photo? Or specific ones? Lol, I'm so new to the spamming IG world. Teach me your ways, girls!
If Toomtam posts up 3 photos in a day, I would just mention it on the first post. I would try to post it as close as possible to when he posted, that way, you know that he's still on IG. You can post on One HD's FB too probably once or twice will do. As for Vill, just once for now since she hasn't been posting.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
If Toomtam posts up 3 photos in a day, I would just mention it on the first post. I would try to post it as close as possible to when he posted, that way, you know that he's still on IG. You can post on One HD's FB too probably once or twice will do. As for Vill, just once for now since she hasn't been posting.

Oh, that's smart. :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
You know me, I gotta think for my ToomVill. Hahah.

Dang it, why can't I be that smart? Oh, yes, because I'm so slow, and I always end up posting things too late...or do just about everything too late. :cry1: All righty, hopefully, I'll catch him or Vill tomorrow morning (which would be nighttime in Thailand) if they post anything up! :numchuck:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Marina & Maiko, I can be a good girl...I swear! Hahaha.

But you're right Maiko. I'd be pushing & shoving to get to the front. I'd have make-up running down my face & snot all over from crying. If Toomtam feels bad for me & makes any kind of gesture towards me, I might just past out.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Good thinking & makes perfect sense! That's what I was thinking when posting on Vill's IG.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Marina & Maiko, I can be a good girl...I swear! Hahaha.

But you're right Maiko. I'd be pushing & shoving to get to the front. I'd have make-up running down my face & snot all over from crying. If Toomtam feels bad for me & makes any kind of gesture towards me, I might just past out.

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: That good girl image...I'm totally getting a different picture. :coverlaf:

Ah-hah! I was right! Whahahahaha! Your description...that sounds like me, too! :loool: :lmao: Darn, I'm afraid that's how I may really act if I ever see them. Let's hope that 3rd collaboration happens so that we can fly over to Thailand for it and for ToomVill! :worthy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! I guess I'm just not very convincing.

Well, they need to hurry up & make that happen before I get married & have kids. Or else I might have to drag my kids with me too & that would be a hassle. Ugh...thinking about that makes me so sad. It might be "foreverness" before that happens.

I'm rewatching some of my favorite scenes hehe. Any guesses? One of them has to do with the neck.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! I guess I'm just not very convincing.

Well, they need to hurry up & make that happen before I get married & have kids. Or else I might have to drag my kids with me too & that would be a hassle. Ugh...thinking about that makes me so sad. It might be "foreverness" before that happens.

I'm rewatching some of my favorite scenes hehe. Any guesses? One of them has to do with the neck.

Noooooooo, you're not. Very convincing, that is. Your words and actions...totally contradict that "good girl" image. :p

Hahaha, the idea of you dragging your kids! :loool: Aw, I truly hope it won't be forever. :blush:

Uh, no guesses needed AT ALL! Hah, you're watching that scene of May's wet dream, right?! :woot: :pervie: :lmao3: Ooh, I need to re-watch a few of my favorites before going to sleep! :weee:

K, :goodnite:, Ceda, Aiyaja, Ncmeowmeow35, and Marina! And to everybody else, have a great day! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Also wanted to share this MV by one of my lovely friends! Love the scenes she chose and the pacing of this video! <3
Makes me want to quickly get my videos done!!!

Credit: Iareyangmvs @ youtube

*video*

The song choice in itself...is perfection! I love Susie Suh :) Thank you for sharing Marina. 

I really am hoping it's not serious whatever is going on between Vill and Nong. Seems like Vill is trying to fall for this guy...it just happens na..don't try to force it. 

and Maiko, pls do share that fanfiction you wrote. I want to read it too. 

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
ImmaSingaholic said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY MV!!! HERE'S SOMETHING TO CHEER U ALL UP BEFORE NJ ENDS. I'm such a slowpoke when it comes to editing MVs. I spent so many hours on this and luckily it came out okay. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THANKS!  :dance1:  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart:
*snip*

Hello, ImmaSingaholic. Sorry to bother you with such a long post, especially when you're busy with your exams.

I really love your great MVs and shared the asianfuse post link and two screenshots in the baidu NJ thread. A fan then reuploaded your NJ video (Toomtam & Vill - Ngao Jai เงาใจ MV) onto her youku channel and shared it with other NJ fans there, telling them it's an MV made by a foreign fan. She didn't notice you said in your youtube channel not to do that, so she felt sorry and would like ask for your permission. If you still don't what your MV to be shared in that way, she would remove it from her youku channel.

I suppose I need to explain a little bit about why, to share with other fans there, she would need to reupload the MV. Maybe you have known that youtube, facebook, instagram, and many other websites are blocked in China. You still see quite a few Chinese fans post pics or leave messages on instagram, for some fans can use VPNs (virtual private networks) to bypass the great firewall. I don't know if these VPNs are legal or illegal. But it means the majority of fans there wouldn't have access to videos on youtube, unless they are reuploaded onto youku or other legal channels in China. So, the point is: the fan did NOT mean to steal the MV. Hope you may kindly understand and let her know your decision. Thank you.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, I did Maiko! I finished NJ and I should have wrote out my thoughts when they were fresh in my mind, hahaha. It'll take me a while to write out my thoughts. But yes, I still have yet to read your detailed thoughts.
And yessss, if only NJ had your ending! Gosh, then I would have partly forgave OneHD for cutting out scenes, haha. And I'll definitely share it if she asks again...
Now, can I share your ending on here or must it be a personal message to her? Hahaha.

Okay, I'll definitely take that in mind about commenting on ToomVill photos. LOL, "learning from the masters?" Okay then. Thank you, Master Maiko for your piece of knowledge. Hehe.
Wow, Aiyaja. You're such a smart thinker! So basically I would live on IG and watch everyone move of Toomtam's on there? hehe, I like that idea. And thank you for the tips, Master Aiyaja.

Hahaha, Ceda. I can picture you as a good girl... but then your words are always contradicting that "good" girl image, hahaha.

Kimberry, no problem love! I love the MV so I just had to share :D Oh gosh, you would also like to read Maiko's ending for NJ?

Maiko, what are you gonna say to that, huh? :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good Morning! 

:teary: Not looking forward to Monday as much anymore.  No more NJ.  

Marina & Maiko, words are cheap.  Actions do speak louder huh?   :wink:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
goodnight!!!!

Aw, thanks, Ncmeowmeow35! :wub: :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Goodnight everyone! Love you ToomVill and Ngao Jai!

Eek, Aiyaja! :heart: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
The song choice in itself...is perfection! I love Susie Suh :) Thank you for sharing Marina. 

I really am hoping it's not serious whatever is going on between Vill and Nong. Seems like Vill is trying to fall for this guy...it just happens na..don't try to force it. 

and Maiko, pls do share that fanfiction you wrote. I want to read it too. 

You want to read my ending, too, KimBerry? Haha, I'll let Marina share it, since I'm too lazy to go back and find it. :wink:

Kimberry<3 said:
oii everyone went to bed already? Good night and sweet dreams. :)

Hehe, we did. :cry1: Now it's time for you, huh? :goodnite: to you, and sweet dreams, dear! :kiss: :grouphug:

lanblue said:
Hello, ImmaSingaholic. Sorry to bother you with such a long post, especially when you're busy with your exams.

I really love your great MVs and shared the asianfuse post link and two screenshots in the baidu NJ thread. A fan then reuploaded your NJ video (Toomtam & Vill - Ngao Jai เงาใจ MV) onto her youku channel and shared it with other NJ fans there, telling them it's an MV made by a foreign fan. She didn't notice you said in your youtube channel not to do that, so she felt sorry and would like ask for your permission. If you still don't what your MV to be shared in that way, she would remove it from her youku channel.

I suppose I need to explain a little bit about why, to share with other fans there, she would need to reupload the MV. Maybe you have known that youtube, facebook, instagram, and many other websites are blocked in China. You still see quite a few Chinese fans post pics or leave messages on instagram, for some fans can use VPNs (virtual private networks) to bypass the great firewall. I don't know if these VPNs are legal or illegal. But it means the majority of fans there wouldn't have access to videos on youtube, unless they are reuploaded onto youku or other legal channels in China. So, the point is: the fan did NOT mean to stole the MV. Hope you may kindly understand and let her know your decision. Thank you.

Aw, so that's how it is with some websites in China. :teary: Sorry about that, Lanblue! :console: :grouphug: Thanks for explaining to us. I hope ImmaSingaholic sees it and can get back to you on it. :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I did Maiko! I finished NJ and I should have wrote out my thoughts when they were fresh in my mind, hahaha. It'll take me a while to write out my thoughts. But yes, I still have yet to read your detailed thoughts.
And yessss, if only NJ had your ending! Gosh, then I would have partly forgave OneHD for cutting out scenes, haha. And I'll definitely share it if she asks again...
Now, can I share your ending on here or must it be a personal message to her? Hahaha.

Okay, I'll definitely take that in mind about commenting on ToomVill photos. LOL, "learning from the masters?" Okay then. Thank you, Master Maiko for your piece of knowledge. Hehe.
Wow, Aiyaja. You're such a smart thinker! So basically I would live on IG and watch everyone move of Toomtam's on there? hehe, I like that idea. And thank you for the tips, Master Aiyaja.

Hahaha, Ceda. I can picture you as a good girl... but then your words are always contradicting that "good" girl image, hahaha.

Kimberry, no problem love! I love the MV so I just had to share :D Oh gosh, you would also like to read Maiko's ending for NJ?

Maiko, what are you gonna say to that, huh? :p

Whahaha, Masters Maiko and Aiyaja? :whaha: :loool: I must say, my egotistic mind loves that very much. :woot: :ghehe: All righty, I better see posts from you! :lol: KimBerry, Ceda, Anne, and the others have been helping out with the cause. :highfive: Come on, Marina!

Oh, by the way, Marina! I dreamed of ToomVill this morning. :woot: But, it was a depressing dream. :cry1: Er, I have already forgotten the details (grr, the sheep?!), but I just remember I dreamed of them as Rut and May, going through dangerous times in Ngao Jai. :teary: But hey, they were together, and Rut was helping his May, keke. :dance1: Or, that's what my desperate mind wants my dream to be. I seriously can't remember all the details. :wackonut:

Agree about that Ceda. :lolyup: Which reminds me. Ceda, I'm getting back to your recent post in a separate one. :tease:

OOOOH, your friend's MV...it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT and MAGICAL! Detailed gushing later! :spin: I still need to gush over ImmaSingaholic's MV, too. :cry1:

As for my ending to NJ, I say, haha, go ahead and share it with KimBerry and ImmaSingaholic in here. :woot: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Good Morning! 

:teary: Not looking forward to Monday as much anymore.  No more NJ.  

Marina & Maiko, words are cheap.  Actions do speak louder huh?   :wink:

Morning to you and everyone else, Ceda! :grouphug: :kiss: Aw, don't remind us now about Monday... :cry1:

Yep, unfortunately for you, your actions can be seen and heard a mile away. :bhehe:

K, before I knocked off to Dreamland, you got me checking out that neck biting scene. That whole entire scene still mesmerizes me and cracks me up! :lmao3: While watching it, I noticed that Toomtam was wearing Calvin Klein boxers. :whahuh: :loool: :drools: :pervie: For you and everybody else. Have a great day! See you guys later! :grouphug: :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:coverlaf: Calvin Klein boxers…you are so observant!  Oh those gifs are eye candy for me.  I love how he goes for the neck…so aggressive.  Like, making out mode.  Still so funny when I think of Rut acting the victim in the morning.