AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, I keep falling behind on the comments...

Dango said:
Everybody, don't leave yet, or else you guys will not be able to read my fan fiction!  :weee: I am still re-writing episode 8 and making sure that I will add some "hot scenes" in there, or at least I hope so  :wink:

I'm waiting for it! Waiting so patiently! :cry1: :spin: I'll always be here, no matter how long! :dude: I'm relieved you're not giving up on it, Dango. :woot: :clap: Take your time. :console: Just know, we are definitely looking forward to your version. :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
I really am hoping it's not serious whatever is going on between Vill and Nong. Seems like Vill is trying to fall for this guy...it just happens na..don't try to force it.  
Haha. Why do you say she's trying too hard to fall for him? She may settle for fugly now that she's been hurt by handsome. But you do bring up a good point. When Vill was so showy with Punny, I knew it was just a way of moving away from the Mark Kim mess because Vill lost a lot of face from it. But as for Nong, I don't know why she would continue seeing or chit chatting with him. There's really no reason to and I think I remember or I went back to one of Vill's interviews and she did accidentally slip calling him as her person. So who knows! I dislike it a lot but that's her choice. Back to depression I go just thinking about it. Hahahh.

Gah, he's annoying. Haha. When Vill was dating Mark, they were caught at the movies together and hanging here and there. But I don't know if she was ever that public with him like on Twitter and IG and stuff. It's weird because Vill is so active on Twitter because Nong is too that she's actually stopped being active on IG. So that could be an sign that perhaps they are dating and she's limiting her activity with other people now due to being taken?! Aisshhhhh!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha. Why do you say she's trying too hard to fall for him? She may settle for fugly now that she's been hurt by handsome. But you do bring up a good point. When Vill was so showy with Punny, I knew it was just a way of moving away from the Mark Kim mess because Vill lost a lot of face from it. But as for Nong, I don't know why she would continue seeing or chit chatting with him. There's really no reason to and I think I remember or I went back to one of Vill's interviews and she did accidentally slip calling him as her person. So who knows! I dislike it a lot but that's her choice. Back to depression I go just thinking about it. Hahahh.

Gah, he's annoying. Haha. When Vill was dating Mark, they were caught at the movies together and hanging here and there. But I don't know if she was ever that public with him like on Twitter and IG and stuff. It's weird because Vill is so active on Twitter because Nong is too that she's actually stopped being active on IG. So that could be an sign that perhaps they are dating and she's limiting her activity with other people now due to being taken?! Aisshhhhh!

Aw.... :mellow:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
If you’re talking about AGB Nielsen, I don’t have the rating numbers, either. The numbers below (I call them numbers only because I’ve got no clue how they were calculated) were originally collected by Anne from Thai Rating Center, and I added some latest numbers to update the list. Please note that numbers of the first few NJ episodes are much higher than the rating numbers you see in Pantip.

FF: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 1.49, 1.43, 1.71, 1.50, 1.37, 1.24, 1.29, ?, 0.96
Seur: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 1.49, 1.72, 1.74, 1.36, 1.27, 1.38
KHD; 1.31, 1.37, 1.12, 1.67, 1.58, 1.70, 1.53, 1.64, 1.61, 1.25, 1.40, 1.40, 1.42
NJ: 1.69, 1.75, 1.59, 1.67, 1.51, 1.46, 1.33, 1.61, 1.40, 1.53, 1.61, 1.36, 1.69, 1.50, ?
LR: 1.31, 1.55, 1.32, 1.62, 1.50

The last episode dated 16 March 2015 has got no number on the Thai Rating Center site (http://thairatingcenter.com/report.php?date=03-16-2015). Weird, however, there is a number dated 17 March 2015 with the NJ pic above it: 1.65 (http://thairatingcenter.com/report.php?date=03-17-2015).

AikOm^_^

lanblue said:
If you’re talking about AGB Nielsen, I don’t have the rating numbers, either. The numbers below (I call them numbers only because I’ve got no clue how they were calculated) were originally collected by Anne from Thai Rating Center, and I added some latest numbers to update the list. Please note that numbers of the first few NJ episodes are much higher than the rating numbers you see in Pantip.

FF: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 1.49, 1.43, 1.71, 1.50, 1.37, 1.24, 1.29, ?, 0.96
Seur: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 1.49, 1.72, 1.74, 1.36, 1.27, 1.38
KHD; 1.31, 1.37, 1.12, 1.67, 1.58, 1.70, 1.53, 1.64, 1.61, 1.25, 1.40, 1.40, 1.42
NJ: 1.69, 1.75, 1.59, 1.67, 1.51, 1.46, 1.33, 1.61, 1.40, 1.53, 1.61, 1.36, 1.69, 1.50, ?
LR: 1.31, 1.55, 1.32, 1.62, 1.50

The last episode dated 16 March 2015 has got no number on the Thai Rating Center site (http://thairatingcenter.com/report.php?date=03-16-2015). Weird, however, there is a number dated 17 March 2015 with the NJ pic above it: 1.65 (http://thairatingcenter.com/report.php?date=03-17-2015).

Aah, thanks, Lanblue! :worthy: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, you know, honestly, I gave up a long time, trying to figure how the ratings worked. :wackonut: I'm just happy that Ngao Jai and ToomVill are well-loved, despite everything against them (ah, of course, despite the flaws in Ngao Jai as well :bhehe:). :thumbsup: :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, okay, thanks. Yeah, no one has the analog ratings as of now.

The reason why these ratings are higher in comparison to the ones that were posted on Pantip for the beginning episodes is because Pantip's were analog so you would actually add them to these digital ones.

I remember the first episode for analog was .4 so we add it to 1.69 and the overall rating would be 2.09. Does that make sense?! But when I get home, I'll double check at Pantip again because that's what I remember.

But all in all NJ has done pretty well in comparison to its other partner lakorns. The ratings are supposed to climb with each new lakorn now that One HD is officially a lakorn channel.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, okay, thanks. Yeah, no one has the analog ratings as of now.

The reason why these ratings are higher in comparison to the ones that were posted on Pantip for the beginning episodes is because Pantip's were analog so you would actually add them to these digital ones.

I remember the first episode for analog was .4 so we add it to 1.69 and the overall rating would be 2.09. Does that make sense?! But when I get home, I'll double check at Pantip again because that's what I remember.

But all in all NJ has done pretty well in comparison to its other partner lakorns. The ratings are supposed to climb with each new lakorn now that One HD is officially a lakorn channel.

Hahaha, thanks for the explanations, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too bad that we can't jin them outside or else there would be an active ToomVill IG club for them too. Too many barriers but I'm so happy that Ngao Jai has been a decent hit in order to be referenced in Pen Tor too. Hehe. And it was featured in Leh Ratee too.

Sean and Esther have a bigger fanbase because they came from Ch. 3. It really only takes one prime time lakorn at Ch. 3 to make it big or gain a loyal fanbase. Dang, all of the very active and loyal fans are at Ch. 3. That's why for FF, Push's super active and large fanbase plus Jui's active fanbase too made the buzz for FF huge when its ratings are about the same as Ngao Jai's. Hehe.

Some of Vill's Thai fans already said that they can't make it for the Meet and Greet so we already know that we're going to depend on Toomtam's fans for photos. Bummer. Vill has a small fanbase but even then they're not too active. *SOBS* Plus, Vill's schedule is always so mysterious. No one even knows until we see photos of the event. I honestly think and I'm going to suggest it too that if possible, can Khun Kate, Gang Wanlarot, or Club Vill post up Vill's schedule ahead of time so fans who want to attend can go. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Too bad that we can't jin them outside or else there would be an active ToomVill IG club for them too. Too many barriers but I'm so happy that Ngao Jai has been a decent hit in order to be referenced in Pen Tor too. Hehe. And it was featured in Leh Ratee too.

Sean and Esther have a bigger fanbase because they came from Ch. 3. It really only takes one prime time lakorn at Ch. 3 to make it big or gain a loyal fanbase. Dang, all of the very active and loyal fans are at Ch. 3. That's why for FF, Push's super active and large fanbase plus Jui's active fanbase too made the buzz for FF huge when its ratings are about the same as Ngao Jai's. Hehe.

Some of Vill's Thai fans already said that they can't make it for the Meet and Greet so we ready know that we're going to depend on Toomtam's fans for photos. Bummer. Vill has a small fanbase but even then they're not too active. *SOBS* Plus, Vill's schedule is always so mysterious. No one even knows until we see photos of the event. I honestly think and I'm going to suggest it too that if possible, can Khun Kate, Gang Wanlarot, or Club Vill post up Vill's schedule ahead of time so fans who want to attend can go. Haha.

*Sniff* Oh, fate is both so cruel and fortuitous for ToomVill. :weep: I'm not going to lament over the gloomy things right now. Lucky Channel 3. Aw, so sad that some of Vill's Thai fans can't make it to the Meet and Greet. :cry: My fellow Toomtam Thai buddies, all my hope is on you guys! :spin: :worthy: :cheer: :grouphug: Dang it, why must Vill's schedule and events be so mysterious?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That is true. Of all my lakorn watching years, ch3 fanbase are the most loyal & active. And yes, ch3 is my favorite too.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
We need to live over there and lead the pack my dears! Hahah.

Haha, that actually cheered me up tonight, on this teary night! :bhehe: :grouphug: Oh, we would have soooooooooo much fun. :woot: :beer: :toast: B)

ceda_lee said:
That is true. Of all my lakorn watching years, ch3 fanbase are the most loyal & active. And yes, ch3 is my favorite too.

Gah, they are! Ch3 fanbases, that is.

aiyaja said:

Oh, I've got some explaining to do. Well, she basically checks out his page and like whatever there is to like. (I get so sad when I see it on my feed.) One should not settle.  I really thought she is still with Punny until it was mentioned here that she might be seeing Nong..and as time passes the more it is getting clearer that they might be. But who are we to judge? At the end of the day..it is totally her life. Soooo depressing.

Mark and Vill is such a shame, they really look good together. But Vill doesn't deserve someone who would cheat/play with her. Vill has been pretty quiet lately. I missed her posts. Arggghhhh that could be it. It would suck if this relationship ends up hurting her as well. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
That's why it's widely known that Pantip is Ch. 3's turf. Hahahh!

:whahuh: :rofl: Grr...other fanbases need to be more active on Pantip!

Kimberry<3 said:
Oh, I've got some explaining to do. Well, she basically checks out his page and like whatever there is to like. (I get so sad when I see it on my feed.) One should not settle.  I really thought she is still with Punny until it was mentioned here that she might be seeing Nong..and as time passes the more it is getting clearer that they might be. But who are we to judge? At the end of the day..it is totally her life. Soooo depressing.

Mark and Vill is such a shame, they really look good together. But Vill doesn't deserve someone who would cheat/play with her. Vill has been pretty quiet lately. I missed her posts. Arggghhhh that could be it. It would suck if this relationship ends up hurting her as well. 

Aw, so that's how it goes. Thanks for the explanations, KimBerry! :kiss: Yeah, it would bite if she's hurt yet again... :cry: Oh, Vill... :no:

Maiko^_^ said:

*Sniff* Oh, fate is both so cruel and fortuitous for ToomVill. :weep: I'm not going to lament over the gloomy things right now. Lucky Channel 3. Aw, so sad that some of Vill's Thai fans can't make it to the Meet and Greet. :cry: My fellow Toomtam Thai buddies, all my hope is on you guys! :spin: :worthy: :cheer: :grouphug: Dang it, why must Vill's schedule and events be so mysterious?

Who is Vill's manager or handler? Is it her mom? She needs a publicist so she would remain relevant but not to the point of making up stories here and there. Just to promote her for events and such. It's great that she still gets offers for lakorns but that's it. Not enough magazine covers/features. TBH I actually like low key celebrities who leads a simple life. I'm just greedy and want more Vill. 

aiyaja said:
We need to live over there and lead the pack my dears! Hahah.

Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, that actually cheered me up tonight, on this teary night! :bhehe: :grouphug: Oh, we would have soooooooooo much fun. :woot: :beer: :toast: B)

Gah, they are! Ch3 fanbases, that is.

:cheer:  :beer:  :weee:  :weee:  Lezzgooo! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know, I wasn't even this disappointed in Vill when she was supposedly with Punny. At least Punny was open about Vill. He posted her on his IG. When they went out, he was always by her side. As for Nong? Who is he again?! He doesn't need to save his image because he's not a pra'ake to be doing so and even if he was a pra'ake, everyone dates these days. No one even cares anymore. Kids like Yam and Nicha are dating and they're not even 21 yet.

People can say, Nong is just trying to protect Vill's image but you know, if he was or if Vill wanted her image to be protected or keep their relationship under wraps, she wouldn't be liking all of his IG posts where people can see and she wouldn't be openly talking to him on Twitter. It's either they're just friends or Nong just doesn't want to come out yet, which is to protect himself, not Vill. What I'm saying is, Vill says she wants a guy who can protect her and shares with the world that they're together. Everytime Nong is asked about Vill, he denies her in such a rude way. Really?! Couldn't he do it nicely?! That's why I don't understand Vill and I am totally disappointed in her if their relationship comes to light later on.

Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :rofl: Grr...other fanbases need to be more active on Pantip!

Aw, so that's how it goes. Thanks for the explanations, KimBerry! :kiss: Yeah, it would bite if she's hurt yet again... :cry: Oh, Vill... :no:

I've got more to say but I want to keep it to myself as it won't really matter and I'm not entitled. I just hate my brain for thinking too much. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
Who is Vill's manager or handler? Is it her mom? She needs a publicist so she would remain relevant but not to the point of making up stories here and there. Just to promote her for events and such. It's great that she still gets offers for lakorns but that's it. Not enough magazine covers/features. TBH I actually like low key celebrities who leads a simple life. I'm just greedy and want more Vill. 
It's her Mom. I don't know. Vill has been very very quiet lately. I think she needs to come out of the cave. Haha. People are forgetting about her.

Nong doesn't like any of Vill's IG posts so what does that say? Nong is the one who's trying to make it seem like there's nothing going on. I'm sort of tired seeing Vill jump for hoops for people who don't give a dime about her. But you know, if Vill hasn't figure things out by now, it's sad.