AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Who is Vill's manager or handler? Is it her mom? She needs a publicist so she would remain relevant but not to the point of making up stories here and there. Just to promote her for events and such. It's great that she still gets offers for lakorns but that's it. Not enough magazine covers/features. TBH I actually like low key celebrities who leads a simple life. I'm just greedy and want more Vill. 

Haha, aw, you are greedy indeed, but for a good reason! :kiss:

Kimberry<3 said:
:cheer:  :beer:  :weee:  :weee:  Lezzgooo! 

Yeah, let's! :highfive: I hope you've been saving up! :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
You know, I wasn't even this disappointed in Vill when she was supposedly with Punny. At least Punny was open about Vill. He posted her on his IG. When they went out, he was always by her side. As for Nong? Who is he again?! He doesn't need to save his image because he's not a pra'ake to be doing so and even if he was a pra'ake, everyone dates these days. No one even cares anymore. Kids like Yam and Nicha are dating and they're not even 21 yet.

People can say, Nong is just trying to protect Vill's image but you know, if he was or if Vill wanted her image to be protected or keep their relationship under wraps, she wouldn't be liking all of his IG posts where people can see and she wouldn't be openly talking to him on Twitter. It's either they're just friends or Nong just doesn't want to come out yet, which is to protect himself, not Vill. What I'm saying is, Vill says she wants a guy who can protect her and shares with the world that they're together. Everytime Nong is asked about Vill, he denies her in such a rude way. Really?! Couldn't he do it nicely?! That's why I don't understand Vill and I am totally disappointed in her if their relationship comes to light later on.

Nong does, huh? Urgh.

Kimberry<3 said:
I've got more to say but I want to keep it to myself as it won't really matter and I'm not entitled. I just hate my brain for thinking too much. 

Like Teedee said, I'm not focusing too much on their personal lives right now. :) :console: I'm just going to support them in their work and hope that their personal lives work out fine for them.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's her Mom. I don't know. Vill has been very very quiet lately. I think she needs to come out of the cave. Haha. People are forgetting about her.

Nong doesn't like any of Vill's IG posts so what does that say? Nong is the one who's trying to make it seem like there's nothing going on. I'm sort of tired seeing Vill jump for hoops for people who don't give a dime about her. But you know, if Vill hasn't figure things out by now, it's sad.

He doesn't? Hmm. -_- Vill has been too quiet these past few months!

aiyaja said:
You know, I wasn't even this disappointed in Vill when she was supposedly with Punny. At least Punny was open about Vill. He posted her on his IG. When they went out, he was always by her side. As for Nong? Who is he again?! He doesn't need to save his image because he's not a pra'ake to be doing so and even if he was a pra'ake, everyone dates these days. No one even cares anymore. Kids like Yam and Nicha are dating and they're not even 21 yet.

People can say, Nong is just trying to protect Vill's image but you know, if he was or if Vill wanted her image to be protected or keep their relationship under wraps, she wouldn't be liking all of his IG posts where people can see and she wouldn't be openly talking to him on Twitter. It's either they're just friends or Nong just doesn't want to come out yet, which is to protect himself, not Vill. What I'm saying is, Vill says she wants a guy who can protect her and shares with the world that they're together. Everytime Nong is asked about Vill, he denies her in such a rude way. Really?! Couldn't he do it nicely?! That's why I don't understand Vill and I am totally disappointed in her if their relationship comes to light later on.

I was okay with Punny for the reasons you listed above. And even publicly calls her terms of endearment which I think is sweet. BUT Nong..pfffft. 
That is why I can't believe she's with this guy. What protection/security is he really giving? By not admitting that they're dating? Maybe it was a mutual  agreement to keep it under wraps and deny the relationship (many celebs do that) but Vill goes on a liking spree every time she gets on IG on his posts. It's frustrating. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Trust me! I try to turn a blind eye to Vill's personal life BUT it's really hard to when you know the language. She's asked about her love life all the time and Nong has been tied to her name for quite a while now and still hasn't disappeared. That is what scares me that it may have turned into something serious. The only way to turn a blind eye is to no longer follow her. I would be too heart broken to keep following her and keep hoping falsely. *SOBS*

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I was okay with Punny for the reasons you listed above. And even publicly calls her terms of endearment which I think is sweet. BUT Nong..pfffft. 
That is why I can't believe she's with this guy. What protection/security is he really giving? By not admitting that they're dating? Maybe it was a mutual  agreement to keep it under wraps and deny the relationship (many celebs do that) but Vill goes on a liking spree every time she gets on IG on his posts. It's frustrating. 

Aw, at least Punny was a sweetheart. I'm sorry it's frustrating for you, KimBerry. :spin: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
It's her Mom. I don't know. Vill has been very very quiet lately. I think she needs to come out of the cave. Haha. People are forgetting about her.

Nong doesn't like any of Vill's IG posts so what does that say? Nong is the one who's trying to make it seem like there's nothing going on. I'm sort of tired seeing Vill jump for hoops for people who don't give a dime about her. But you know, if Vill hasn't figure things out by now, it's sad.

Ahhhh because CH3 talents have so many people promote their work but Vill's only got her mom and herself. It's really true. She's fading.

There goes Mr. Funny :) It's for fun.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
That's what I'm saying, Vill is so public about it and Nong isn't, so what does that say? Nong is making it seem like Vill is the desperate one here. How ungentleman like of him. If they were to distant, it would damage Vill's image, not Nong, because Vill is the one doing all of the public likes. Ugghhhh! When I know that it's Nong who's doing the chasing. Eh.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Ahhhh because CH3 talents have so many people promote their work but Vill's only got her mom and herself. It's really true. She's fading.

There goes Mr. Funny :) It's for fun.

I'm sorry, that bolded part; it cracked me up. :lolyup:

Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, aw, you are greedy indeed, but for a good reason! :kiss:

Yeah, let's! :highfive: I hope you've been saving up! :lolyup:

Nong does, huh? Urgh.

Like Teedee said, I'm not focusing too much on their personal lives right now. :) :console: I'm just going to support them in their work and hope that their personal lives work out fine for them.

Teach me how to do that? But of course I'll be supporting Vill in her career, I'm a fan of her work. I just wanna see her happy. Her smile on her recent posts doesn't really reach her eyes. 

aiyaja said:
Trust me! I try to turn a blind eye to Vill's personal life BUT it's really hard to when you know the language. She's asked about her love life all the time and Nong has been tied to her name for quite a while now and still hasn't disappeared. That is what scares me that it may have turned into something serious. The only way to turn a blind eye is to no longer follow her. I would be too heart broken to keep following her and keep hoping falsely. *SOBS*

I don't even understand the language and it bothers me. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm such a bad fan huh? To unfollow Vill for personal reasons?! You know it's because I really adore her and wish her the very best. It's hard for me to see her fall, so I rather not be there when it happens. I've left a few fandoms before. If I have to, I may again.

I think that's when you know that you love them not because they're a celebrity or a great actress but because you love them for them.

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, at least Punny was a sweetheart. I'm sorry it's frustrating for you, KimBerry. :spin: :grouphug:
And during that time I can actually understand her posts..coz it's in English. :)  :yes:  :grouphug: Thank you Maiko. I admire your professionalism. I know that as a fan, you're not really entitled to give opinions about their personal life, but Vill is the one who's at stake in this supposed relationship. So it's  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Vill stopped using English ever since that stupid person pointed out that Vill's English didn't make sense. Omg! Haha.

Maiko^_^ said:

I'm sorry, that bolded part; it cracked me up. :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
Haha! I just caught that part too!!! Hahahhahah!
:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

aiyaja said:
I'm such a bad fan huh? To unfollow Vill for personal reasons?! You know it's because I really adore her and wish her the very best. It's hard for me to see her fall, so I rather not be there when it happens. I've left a few fandoms before. If I have to, I may again.

I think that's when you know that you love them not because they're a celebrity or a great actress but because you love them for them.

We all want what's best for her. Are we being overprotective? Who knows, Nong might actually be a good guy underneath his "funny" persona. 

Oh that's true. I don't feel so bad for not feeling good about him.

aiyaja said:
I think Vill stopped using English ever since that stupid person pointed out that Vill's English didn't make sense. Omg! Haha.

I saw that comment and argghhhh! She actually get back with with that person nicely. I heard her talk in English and it's sooo adorable.  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Teach me how to do that? But of course I'll be supporting Vill in her career, I'm a fan of her work. I just wanna see her happy. Her smile on her recent posts doesn't really reach her eyes. 

I don't even understand the language and it bothers me. 

Oh, KimBerry... :teary: :console: There's been too many disappointments, that I'm only focusing on the positive parts in their lives. And keeping hoping for the best for them. :worthy: You (and Aiyaja) want nothing but the best for her. :heart: :kiss:

aiyaja said:

Aw, that second part doesn't make you a bad fan at all, Aiyaja. :console: :kiss: :cry:

Kimberry<3 said:
And during that time I can actually understand her posts..coz it's in English. :)  :yes:  :grouphug: Thank you Maiko. I admire your professionalism. I know that as a fan, you're not really entitled to give opinions about their personal life, but Vill is the one who's at stake in this supposed relationship. So it's  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Professionalism? Nah. Gah, true, Vill will be the one who will end up losing so much if things don't work out... :teary: :console:

aiyaja said:

What the?! Which stupid person was that? :annoyed: :thumbdown: :rolleyes: Which post, too? :eek:

Kimberry<3 said:
:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

We all want what's best for her. Are we being overprotective? Who knows, Nong might actually be a good guy underneath his "funny" persona. 

Oh that's true. I don't feel so bad for not feeling good about him.

Hehe, you don't have to feel bad at all. :coverlaf:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, KimBerry... :teary: :console: There's been too many disappointments, that I'm only focusing on the positive parts in their lives. And keeping hoping for the best for them. :worthy: You (and Aiyaja) want nothing but the best for her. :heart: :kiss:

Aw, that second part doesn't make you a bad fan at all, Aiyaja. :console: :kiss: :cry:

Professionalism? Nah. Gah, true, Vill will be the one who will end up losing so much if things don't work out... :teary: :console:

What the?! Which stupid person was that? :annoyed: :thumbdown: :rolleyes: Which post, too? :eek:

Hehe, you don't have to feel bad at all. :coverlaf:

I will try to do that. I will try to be a positive fan. lol

It's that post with her mom where she captioned "I'm so starving (....)" And someone tried to correct her grammar. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I saw that comment and argghhhh! She actually get back with with that person nicely. I heard her talk in English and it's sooo adorable.  :dance1:

Now, you two got me curious? Which post? :eek: Aw, Vill got back to that person nicely? How sweet.

Ooh! Speaking of which, haha, during the time when they were filming their happy ending scene for Ngao Jai and Vill posted that IG clip of her and Toomtam hugging, somebody commented something like this on the post: "WTF?" Vill commented, "What the *ell are you?" :bhehe: Her emotions must have been high after NJ's filming. I even screen-capped the moment and comments, because I was so happy she was so defensive for that little clip of her and Toomtam. :ghehe: Ah, yes, just in case she deleted her own comment later hehe.

Kimberry<3 said:
I will try to do that. I will try to be a positive fan. lol

It's that post with her mom where she captioned "I'm so starving (....)" And someone tried to correct her grammar. 

:strong: :cheer: :kiss: :grouphug:

Is that on Vill's IG or her lovely mother's?

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:coverlaf: Calvin Klein boxers…you are so observant!  Oh those gifs are eye candy for me.  I love how he goes for the neck…so aggressive.  Like, making out mode.  Still so funny when I think of Rut acting the victim in the morning.  

I don't know why my eyes settled on his butt. :shrug: But once they were there, I just got to check it out! Seeing his boxers made me think of the scene in which May tried to tug down his pants and his underpants were briefly shown. :loool: :lmao3: Oh, Toomtam! Kekeke, he seriously was treating us all to his glorious body! :drool: The many times we have seen him shirtless, yummy! :yummy: And that bathing scene of him in his boxers, wowzers! :faint: :drools:

Whahahaha! I'll go into details about May's wet dream, for there were a few new tidbits I noticed while I was watching it earlier this morning, before going to sleep. :pervie: Haha, I love how he went for her neck, too, but I wish there was a better shot of the moment. :cry1:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Eeeeekkkkkkk! son made a reference to NJ in Pentor. He quote Toomtam "you slap, i kissed" . Ahh you guys are making me Desperate for villson reunion,

Urgh, he did? I'm sorry, but... :mellow: :yuck: Ok, I better not say anything more related to Son. :smack: But that was kind of cute, I'll admit that much. :)

aiyaja said:
So I guess, Toomtam does read all of his comments. Haha. He may not necessarily respond but he reads too.

A fan wrote that she was one of the chosen fans to join the Meet and Greet event; however, she isn't able to attend. It'll be her third time missing out on joining events with Toomtam. She apologized and said maybe next time. She lives in Hat Yai and asked Toomtam to visit over there again. Toomtam responded, "Next time, then."

Then in another post, a shopping account randomly commented and Toomtam was like, "It'll be cuter if you actually commented." Hahaha. So our boy does read his IG comments, so hopefully, he'll get the idea and make it happen for us. :dance2:

How did they get chosen? :eek: Aw, Toomtam...I really hope you grant us our wishes... :spin: Consult in May (Sirin) if you wish, but don't deny us our last NJ hurrah! :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, Maiko! You & your egoistic mind. I'm sorry but I'll only be calling you Master Maiko when you give me tips! So don't expect to be called it all the time, haha.
I will do it! Although whenever I copy & paste words, it won't allow me to do so... I can't seem to copy Aiyaja's words and use them. I don't want to stick with English words either since using Thai words are much more effective.
OMG, you dreamed of ToomVill!? You and your lucky self!!! When will I ever dream of these two? Gahhh. Oh wait, a depressing dream? Nevermind, guess you're not so lucky anymore haha. Dangerous times? :eek: Woahhh. Awwies, he was helping his May ;) So sweet! But you remember it being depressing? Do you think there was a sad ending in your dream or what? :eek:

Hehe, no worries! Take your time on gushing over MVs :)
Yaaaay, I will definitely share your ending in a separate post so that your ending gets its own light! :D I'll wait until more people are online to share your ending just so that people can read it & not have to go back a few pages to find it ( if that makes any sense, lol ) hehe :D

Ncmeowmeow35: I feel a bit stupid for asking but what is Pentor??? I would like to see Son's reference to NJ :D !!~

Aiyaja: I'll definitely let her know, hehe! I'm glad you enjoyed her MV :D She did an amazing job following the beats and her transitions match so perfectly.
Hehe, your photoshopping skills are already so amazing, Aiyaja!
Aww really!? Toomtam does read comments? I rarely find him replying to his fan's comments or liking his fan's photos. Maybe it's just me but it's so sweet of him to reply back. Awww, now it makes me want to spam him even moreeee :D Shoo, Toomtam better hear our voices and reply!!! :D

Oh, darn...so, you'll only call me that when I give you tips, huh? Bummer. :teary:

Oh, yes, I dreamed of ToomVill early this morning. :bhehe: But, yeah, it was a sad dream for them, full of tears and dangers. Hey, any ToomVill dream is a blessing! :lolyup: Despite the sad situation... :cry: Urgh, sadly, I woke up just when things were getting intense. :cry1: My delusional mind is just going to say that...it would have ended happily for ToomVill if I didn't wake up so soon. :D

Grr, I still need to gush over those MVs. :sweat: Oh, you make sense (about sharing my NJ ending). I love your master plan! :ghehe: :thumbsup:

ceda_lee said:
Hm...Marina, I can copy & paste with no problem.  

I hope Toomtam replies to my comments.  But I'm worry, it might be in Thai then I'm really screw  :lol:

:lmao2: I would fangirl so hard if he ever replies to me. :faint: :yahoo: :woot2: :weee: :spicy: Ooh, I remember how happy I was when Vill answered my question on Ask.fm. :spin: :cry:

aiyaja said:
I'm always here to help! Hehe.

Thanks, Aiyaja. :kiss2: :kiss: :grouphug: :wub:

aiyaja said:
The water park thingy. Hahah.

*VIDEO*

.......AWWWWWWWW. :teary: :cry: I hope there will be more videos! :spin: Would be awesome if One HD released a video on it (urgh, too good to be true). Um, why did they go there again? Who cares? I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy they did. Hehe, so many cute moments, but I wish we could see more of their actual interactions. My favorite part is the one in which Vill grabbed a hold of him when she was about to lose her balance. :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Google translate has failed me too many times.  Thank goodness for aiyaja.  Now, I'm more hopeful & keep checking my IG.  I should be more active on IG from now on. 

Hehe, I'm active (at times) when it comes to leaving comments, but I need to post up more photos... :weee:

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: Poor Toomtam.  Some of the drops look painful.  

They do... :eek:uch: Looks like Vill's enjoying his sufferings. :secret:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Pentor is a sitcom with chakrit. It airs on Thursday through OneIda, used to air on Ch3 but they cancelled on them Even though it was doing really well.

Aw, thanks for the explanation! :kiss: :grouphug: So, that's what Pentor is.