chouakim

TTFC♥
This isn't airing live. They'll probably broadcast a small segment later. For the fastest updates, you go through the fanclub. They're the most reliable source. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Once again, this beautiful photo of them. :wub: The others will be coming up later! :wink:

Credit: club_vill's IG.

chouakim said:
This isn't airing live. They'll probably broadcast a small segment later. For the fastest updates, you go through the fanclub. They're the most reliable source. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I thought so. :teary: Thanks, Chouakim! Thank goodness for the fanclubs! :worthy: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awww she's not completing his heart lol.

Whaha, that's what I thought, too, when I saw that photo. Poor Toomtam! Vill, look at what he's doing, sheesh! :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang it! Vill seems so reserved and Toomtam is actually the one who seems like he wants to create a fin environment! Hahah! I hope there are more and longer clips and clearer too!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Dang it! Vill seems so reserved and Toomtam is actually the one who seems like he wants to create a fin environment! Hahah! I hope there are more and longer clips and clearer too!

Yeah, this time, he's actually trying for our sakes. Aw, why can't they cooperate together at the SAME time? :lmao: Oh, you two! But, I can't be too upset tonight, since I'm just so happy to see them together again. :cloud9: Still waiting anxiously to see if we'll get our wish(es) granted! :spin: :worthy: DUET, DUET, DUET, DUET, DANG IT!!!!! :woot: :weee:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...love love loooooooove!

Right?! :spin: :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I hope Vill is being reserved not because of her faithfulness towards Nong. AHHHHH! Don't think about it, don't think. Just don't.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
I hope Vill is being reserved not because of her faithfulness towards Nong. AHHHHH! Don't think about it, don't think. Just don't.
Uh, better not. :rolleyes1:

But no, knowing Vill, even when she was dating Mark, she was still close to Son. I think she's just not close to Toomtam and especially now that Ngao Jai has ended, she's like why am I even still trying now? When I've been trying all along ever since Sood Sai Paan and Toomtam didn't care, so now that he's trying, she's like whatever dude. Hahahaha. Nah. I don't know. :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

Not the grandest entrance, but grand enough for my heart. I love it when he put his arms on her to guide her before she took that step down. :blush: :spin: Aw, Toomtam...you are truly the gentleman tonight.
 ​

ceda_lee said:

Who? Hehe, I'm tuning him out tonight. :bopping:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ugh Nong. Imma write him Off the cliff.

:lmao3:

aiyaja said:

But no, knowing Vill, even when she was dating Mark, she was still close to Son. I think she's just not close to Toomtam and especially now that Ngao Jai has ended, she's like why am I even still trying now? When I've been trying all along ever since Sood Sai Paan and Toomtam didn't care, so now that he's trying, she's like whatever dude. Hahahaha. Nah. I don't know. :whahuh:

Haha, oh, Toomtam, you should have tried earlier! :lmao:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:

Hahaha! She's probably singing "it's a little too late" in her head too. I wish I have the power to read minds.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Omg, see, there goes Toomtam again, grabbing and touching his wifey! Hahaha. :woot: I think being married to Vill in two lifetimes, Toomtam is certainly confused. :woot2: And cannot detach himself from being her hubby. :woot:

Dango

sarNie Egg
I will just think on the positive side. Vill didn't do much with Toomtam because she has a heavy crush on him, so if she does anything with him, she might faint; like any other girls would if they get to do anything with their crush. *delulu mode*

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ja Maiko for all of the photos.

Well, I hope Toomtam at least sang Ab Normal's song! Pretty please.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dango said:
I will just think on the positive side. Vill didn't do much with Toomtam because she has a heavy crush on him, so if she does anything with him, she might faint; like any other girls would if they get to do anything with their crush. *delulu mode*
You know, Toomtam and Vill are distant not because they're not close but there's something there. Really. I think so. It's like if they become close, it may make it harder for them to depart. It's like Toomtam's cover song, My Heart is not with Me. Hahaha. :coverlaf:

Shouldn't it have ended by now? ARgggghhh, I want to see more photos and videos already!!!! :worthy: :spin: