I am so happy today. Thank you so much for the updates dearies..

I want to be in my ToomVill bubble until Monday rolls in.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Okay, I'm really hitting the sack! My eyes are closing on me. My heart is so heavy though.

Ohhhh, I had a dream about SonVill. Hehe. But it was a sad dream though. I sort of woke up accepting reality that perhaps some things will live on in the past. Haha.

Anyway, my ToomVill, wherever you may go, my heart will always be with you. Rut and May, may you guys live happily ever after forever and ever, have children all over town and grandchildren all over the city. So sad, I'm already starting on my first batch of goodbyes. Hehe.

Gah, same here, I need to hit the hay, too. Aw, you dreamed about Son and Vill? But sad dream? :console: Ouch, that's just like my "sad" dream about ToomVill. :teary: :grouphug:

Darn, I hate goodbyes. :weep:

aiyaja said:
I hope they upload their videos onto YouTube. I hate IG's 15 second thingy. Hehe.

Okay, goodnight ja Maiko. I guess, we're the last to turn off the lights to this party. Every party has an ending, every meeting has a goodbye. I'm so sad.

Anyway, I'm still working on my artwork. That will be my official goodbye.

Haha, there you go again with yet another post, Aiyaja. :loool: Gah, hope the fans will upload their videos onto YouTube! :spin:

Aw, :goodnite:, then, Aiyaja. :kiss: :grouphug: Now, now, don't get me so depressed just yet... :spin:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I am so happy today. Thank you so much for the updates dearies..

I want to be in my ToomVill bubble until Monday rolls in.
Kimberry<3 said:
Good night Aiyaja & Maiko. Have a restful sleep and sweet dreams. Love you both. 

Haha, that's what I'm doing at the moment, too, KimBerry...staying in my ToomVill bubble until Monday. :bhehe: Aw, thanks, darling KimBerry! Off to sleep now! If anything good occurs while we're sleeping, it's on YOU to share it with us. :wink: :grouphug: :kiss: Love you, too! :heart:

Oh, before I get off...one GIF (so much for two :rolleyes:). That fin moment when Toomtam wiped Vill's place for her (or whatever he was trying to do hehe). :wub: (Er, I kind of wish Vill didn't wear her blue jacket. It's cute, but...her NJ shirt by itself would have been perfect.)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, love you too ja, KimBerry!

My ladies, I pray that there will be a day when we all will fly to Thailand together to celebrate the success of ToomVill's third lakorn together. ❤

Looking forward to that day! Love you ladies! Until then, sweet dreams!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is sooo dorky! She didn't even realize what Toomtam was doing. She followed him so blindly and also went down to wipe the ground as if she had complete trust in him like how May had in Rut. Vill's wifey instincts towards hubby Toomtam. Hehe. Thanks ja Maiko!

Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, that's what I'm doing at the moment, too, KimBerry...staying in my ToomVill bubble until Monday. :bhehe: Aw, thanks, darling KimBerry! Off to sleep now! If anything good occurs while we're sleeping, it's on YOU to share it with us. :wink: :grouphug: :kiss: Love you, too! :heart:

Oh, before I get off...one GIF (so much for two :rolleyes:). That fin moment when Toomtam wiped Vill's place for her (or whatever he was trying to do hehe). :wub: (Er, I kind of wish Vill didn't wear her blue jacket. It's cute, but...her her NJ shirt by itself would have been perfect.)

*perfect moment gif*​

I will try to post updates when I see one because yahoo I just submitted my last requirement for graduation..I'm free! 

Thank you so much for the GIF..I so love that moment. gosh.. I'm really thankful that it was captured on video..such a sweet memory. I love her blue jacket but you're right her NJ shirt would be enough.

aiyaja said:

My ladies, I pray that there will be a day when we all will fly to Thailand together to celebrate the success of ToomVill's third lakorn together. ❤

Yesssss! Even if we will not win the tickets for the Meet & Greet that won't stop us.lol 
I am looking forward to that day as well. :)

aiyaja said:
Vill is sooo dorky! She didn't even realize what Toomtam was doing. She followed him so blindly and also went down to wipe the ground as if she had complete trust in him like how May had in Rut. Vill's wifey instincts towards hubby Toomtam. Hehe. Thanks ja Maiko!

I was wondering what was goin' on. I thought they were gonna do some bow but he was actually wiping the ground she will stand on like she's a Queen. His queen. :) 

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Just to share with you some goodies gleaned from the baidu NJ thread.

First, as some of you must have noticed, Anne created another NJ MV. The previous one's for Watit-May, and this one's for Rut-May and entitled "A Broken Mirror Joined Together." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGRdIrBMOo) She mixed a male/female duet, and the song, "[The] Perfect Couple," is a Chinese drama OST. If you'd like know what the lyrics are about, here's the translation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yL6FYa-AI.

[SIZE=12pt]Second, finally we see a fan fiction in Chinese[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3649384782. There were fanfics for SSP (yes, multiple ones). For NJ, this probably is the first, though the storyline is not relevant. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The fan just posted the introductory part. Here below is a summary of it. [/SIZE]

I[SIZE=12pt]n a party,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Tit[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] was drunken and set up by an actress. Gan saw they stay in one room (probably also saw they share one bed) and left Tit. Then, with reincarnation, Tit/Rut and Gan/May met again. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Rut inherited a big fortune[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] from his parents[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. Handsome and rich, he was more than used to being surrounded by women and [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]convinced that his money and social status could buy any woman if he so desired. One day his car bumped into May. She was on her way to deliver her sweets, which fell on to the ground because of the accident. May was upset and requested that Rut compensate for her loss. Rut was like, okay, yet another woman wanting nothing but his money. Loathed with that thought, he arrogantly replied: I won't give you a dime. You may well pick up and sell them as if nothing happened; dirty/disgusting cakes look just fine with a dirty/disgusting girl. May was furious and thought to herself: Someday you will have to pay for this.[/SIZE]

AikOm^_^

I got less than 3 hours of sleep. My eyes feel bloodshot red. :eek:uch: :yawn: Hehe, but I'm happy I woke up early.

aiyaja said:

AW, Aiyaja... :cry: :wub: :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja said:

:lmao2: Hahaha, yeah, that's what I thought she was doing, so hence, I was cracking up along with them and everybody else when she got self-conscious about her cute mimicked actions. :loool:

Kimberry<3 said:
I will try to post updates when I see one because yahoo I just submitted my last requirement for graduation..I'm free! 

Thank you so much for the GIF..I so love that moment. gosh.. I'm really thankful that it was captured on video..such a sweet memory. I love her blue jacket but you're right her NJ shirt would be enough.

Yesssss! Even if we will not win the tickets for the Meet & Greet that won't stop us.lol 
I am looking forward to that day as well. :)

I was wondering what was goin' on. I thought they were gonna do some bow but he was actually wiping the ground she will stand on like she's a Queen. His queen. :)

Gah, you're free?! Yahoo! :yahoo: :clap: :bravo: :woot: :thumbsup: :graduate: :kiss: :grouphug: That's awesome, dear! :kiss3:

I love that moment, too. Such a cherished memory! Oh, but then...hehe, all their moments are! :heart: Hah, you're right; even if we didn't win the tickets to the Meet & Greet, kekeke, we'd still storm that building just to see them. :loool: Ooh, I love how you described that moment of Toomtam wiping the ground for his queen, his wifey. :woot: :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:

Gah! Thank you, KimBerry dear! :kiss: :grouphug: They look like adorable little kids when making their art. :spin: :crush:

lanblue said:
Just to share with you some goodies gleaned from the baidu NJ thread.

First, as some of you must have noticed, Anne created another NJ MV. The previous one's for Watit-May, and this one's for Rut-May and entitled "A Broken Mirror Joined Together." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGRdIrBMOo) She mixed a male/female duet, and the song, "[The] Perfect Couple," is a Chinese drama OST. If you'd like know what the lyrics are about, here's the translation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yL6FYa-AI.

[SIZE=12pt]Second, finally we see a fan fiction in Chinese[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3649384782. There were fanfics for SSP (yes, multiple ones). For NJ, this probably is the first, though the storyline is not relevant. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The fan just posted the introductory part. Here below is a summary of it. [/SIZE]

I[SIZE=12pt]n a party,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Tit[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] was drunken and set up by an actress. Gan saw they stay in one room (probably also saw they share one bed) and left Tit. Then, with reincarnation, Tit/Rut and Gan/May met again. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Rut inherited a big fortune[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] from his parents[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. Handsome and rich, he was more than used to being surrounded by women and [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]convinced that his money and social status could buy any woman if he so desired. One day his car bumped into May. She was on her way to deliver her sweets, which fell on to the ground because of the accident. May was upset and requested that Rut compensate for her loss. Rut was like, okay, yet another woman wanting nothing but his money. Loathed with that thought, he arrogantly replied: I won't give you a dime. You may well pick up and sell them as if nothing happened; dirty/disgusting cakes look just fine with a dirty/disgusting girl. May was furious and thought to herself: Someday you will have to pay for this.[/SIZE]

AAH, Thanks, Lanblue! :woot: :party: Ooh, will definitely check out Anne's video! :clap2:

As for that NJ fanfiction, OH, MY LORD!!!!!! That's such a good storyline!!!!!!! :weee: :spin: :wub: :woot2: EEK! Hahaha, that story excites me! Aw, but our poor Thit and Gan in their lifetime... :cry: But dang, Rut and May's lifetime...it's so promising! Oh, please do share with us when the talented author writes some more. :worthy: :flowers: :wub:

One photo that I want to share for now from ToomVill's Meet & Greet.... Vill did complete Toomtam's heart. :heart: :cloud9:

Credit: nanny_t_t's IG.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Had to go to bed early last night because I have to be out of town early. Just got to my destination. Now going to catch up on comments.

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
clip ToomVill in Greet and Meet ... eyes contact...smile...so sweet  :kiss2:  :secret: :kiss2:  .. ToomVill....I haven't seen clip ToomVill 're singing together :shrug: :shrug:

*VIDEOS*

AAH, THANKS, STRESS STRESS! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :wub: :kiss: :grouphug: Ooh, those videos...and all their photos...they're priceless! :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Had to go to bed early last night because I have to be out of town early. Just got to my destination. Now going to catch up on comments.

Aw, that explains your abrupt exit. :cry: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
awww the videos are private. :(

Really, KimBerry? :eek: I can view them just fine. How about if you try clicking on the uploaders' YouTube Channels? :)

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aizza....they maybe private now...oh so sad...i just understand a little...that clips about MC and fan interview ToomVill...Toomtam answered so funny about real slap, real kiss...
when MC asked Vill "what do you think about Toomtam???"
Toomtam: "narak"=> cute :bhehe: :bhehe:
People: laugh....... :clap: :clap:
Vill: uhm Toomtam narak....v.v....

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
aizza....they maybe private now...oh so sad...i just understand a little...that clips about MC and fan interview ToomVill...Toomtam answered so funny about real slap, real kiss...
when MC asked Vill "what do you think about Toomtam???"
Toomtam: "narak"=> cute :bhehe: :bhehe:
People: laugh....... :clap: :clap:
Vill: uhm Toomtam narak....v.v....

Aw, really now? Haha, Toomtam said that?! :woot: Hehe, you understood that much? :bravo: I found the videos on our dear toomtampinky's Facebook page (for Toomtam). KimBerry probably went to sleep, but here are the videos for her when she comes back. :dance1: :kiss:

Credit: ตูมตาม ยุทธนา Toomtam Yuttana's Facebook.

Video #1. The part in which Toomtam said narak starts at the 3:02 mark. :bhehe:
Video #2.

AikOm^_^

Too many photos to share! :cry1: I won't be able to share them all in the same day. I still wanted to create GIFs from those ToomVillicious moments... :spin: