AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I also love the facial hair Toomtam has but I prefer him back into his Normal self. Did they tape it on or did they tell him not to shave?

:lmao2: :lmao: Um, I doubt it's his real hair, Minny. They probably taped/painted it on? Either way, it's not his real hair. xD At least, I don't think so, since his face was clean-shaven before his departure to the filming location (Mae Hong Sorn). Oh, and also upon his arrival, he was still clean-shaven. I don't think they'd wait for his facial hair to grow. :whahuh: :loool: Hehe, and don't forget! In some of the pictures, he doesn't have the facial hair, so it's obvious it's fake. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm glad it's not his real facial hair but dang, it looks so real to me XD I get fooled to easily, tehee.
Toomtam is just too cute in every photo. Gah, he needs to stop it :p

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm glad it's not his real facial hair but dang, it looks so real to me XD I get fooled to easily, tehee.
Toomtam is just too cute in every photo. Gah, he needs to stop it :p

Seriously... :spicy: I was re-watching your birthday video for Toomtam, Marina. I don't even really like the song or the cover version, but Toomtam's scenes and smiles got me so freakin' giddy... :blush: That's how awesome your video is...making me tolerate that song haha. :lol: Oh, plus, it's one of those songs I can actually listen to hehe. Aah, I was fooled, too. You weren't the only one! :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
You're rewatching my video? For what? haha, JK but thank you so much. And same here, I don't like the song/cover much but that was the best song I could think of that would match Toomtam. And I needed a girl version so walla XD
But yeah, I can rewatch Toomtam's scenes anyday. He can make people smile effortlessly :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
You're rewatching my video? For what? haha, JK but thank you so much. And same here, I don't like the song/cover much but that was the best song I could think of that would match Toomtam. And I needed a girl version so walla XD
But yeah, I can rewatch Toomtam's scenes anyday. He can make people smile effortlessly :)

What? I can't? :p Hehe, remember when I told you that I can only watch beautiful people while I eat? Ok, those weren't my exact words. :lol: Earlier today, I wanted to watch something good while I snack. Now, I normally put on ToomVill MVs while I eat. I did put them on, but then I was missing you, and I wanted to watch more of Toomtam, too, so I put on your birthday video afterward. :blush: It made me smile so big. Then I went back to replay the ToomVill MVs. :wub: Oh, so you don't like that particular cover, too, huh? Well, it turned out amazing anyway, so you chose the right song. :bravo: Hmm, I think I even tear(ed) up a little bit while watching Toomtam's charming smiles. He's that contagious. :rolleyes: Ah, but of course, Toomtam with Vill is even better for me! :clap: Seeing him working his magic on Vill...mmm! :yummy:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@ Maiko, Thanks for the pic of Toomtam. He's so sexy. Hope they release more pic of ToomVill soon. They need to STOP torturing us. Lol. I'm so desperate for some ToomVill pics.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
@ Maiko, Thanks for the pic of Toomtam. He's so sexy. Hope they release more pic of ToomVill soon. They need to STOP torturing us. Lol. I'm so desperate for some ToomVill pics.

I know! I am, too!!! :cry1: :cry: :teary: There are obviously more pictures of them out there, but they aren't sharing a lot of their pictures with us! How can they expect people to tune in to their lakorn if there's no promotion/inspiration?!!! :lol: We'll just have to wait and hope for more pictures of them. =/ Come on, NJ staff members!!! :woot: Both ToomVill, too, for they have to promote themselves hehe. xD Ah, I'm happy you love that picture of Toomtam, Amylovemeng1; he does look so sexy! :blush: :drool:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Toomtam is sexy!!! Lol I just noticed that he had a clean shaved chin before he went filming!! They totally need to update pics of Toomtam and Vill it hurts waiting for pictures

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Toomtam is sexy!!! Lol I just noticed that he had a clean shaved chin before he went filming!! They totally need to update pics of Toomtam and Vill it hurts waiting for pictures

Told you, Minny. :coverlaf: *Groan* I know...haha, we're all dying over here for ToomVill pictures. :faint: Since they've left Mae Hong Sorn province, who knows when they'll resume filming... Vill may even film Leh Nangfah first. >_< Yes, just give us plenty of ToomVill pictures while we wait. :phew:

AikOm^_^

Awh, a very cute, very short IG video clip of Aom and Vill. :spin: How I wish there are clips of ToomVill, but I love my Aom and Vill anyway...so yay!  :clap: They're so cute and beautiful! Haha, Aom and Vill's dancing moves aren't that graceful, but they're still good dancers. :thumbsup: I :heart: how they both move towards the CD (?) player at the end of the clip. Perfect sync, just like ToomVill's! :spin: Now, if only we can get more of ToomVill as well. :lol:

Credit: aomisaom's IG.

Aom & Vill dancing.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
There so cute. Lol wish for more of Vill and Toomtam

I'm assuming you meant Aom and Vill, Minny? :D Haha, as cute as they are, yes, I want more of ToomVill. :wub:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Seriously Toomtam is so handsome!!! I hvent been curshing in an exact guy for quite awhile now :blush: :wub: and it seem like everyone is having fun...Vill look really pretty along with her prince charming :yes: :yes:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
Seriously Toomtam is so handsome!!! I hvent been curshing in an exact guy for quite awhile now :blush: :wub: and it seem like everyone is having fun...Vill look really pretty along with her prince charming :yes: :yes:
Me too, I haven't been obsesse with any actor since Aum in JLR. Love Toomatm so much, I have to watch at least one scene of SSP before going to bed. Yes, I'm that crazy lol.

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:

:whahuh: That's sweet, Sweet_09! :lol: The last sentence, hehe, I :heart: it every much! :clap:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Yes I meant Aom and Vill.

:lol:

amylovemeng1 said:
Me too, I haven't been obsesse with any actor since Aum in JLR. Love Toomatm so much, I have to watch at least one scene of SSP before going to bed. Yes, I'm that crazy lol.

Wow, that long? :eek: And wowie, that's amazing! That you watch at least one scene of SSP being going to sleep. :loool: Me? I have to see some of their pictures or think of them before hitting the hay. :D

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Maiko, yea I still watch SSP everyday, but only the sweet scene between ToomVill. They both still gives me butterflies in my stomach even though I already watches their scene for millions of times lol.