Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We need more pictures of VIll and Toomtam! Is this all they have? Lol. I think this will probably be a good one. Remakes never stay true to the originals. With Exact as the production, I think their crazy script writers will make it interesting. I just hope they don't get too crazy with it like SSP. Haha. Twin lakorns are always fun and dramatic. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
We need more pictures of VIll and Toomtam! Is this all they have? Lol. I think this will probably be a good one. Remakes never stay true to the originals. With Exact as the production, I think their crazy script writers will make it interesting. I just hope they don't get too crazy with it like SSP. Haha. Twin lakorns are always fun and dramatic. 

Yeah, we do, Mahalo!  :rant: Oh, I think there are more pictures. People aren't just sharing them! :annoyed: Man, if this was a Ch 3 production, we'd be getting pictures left and right! :lolyup: Interesting, yes. But satisfying? Better than SSP? Hmm... :scratchchin: Let's pray hard for it! :worthy:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko! I LOVE your new signature pic. ToomVill look so good together. They belong together, why can't they see what we see. Just watch Vill first lakorn KLP the other day and I must say she has grown to be sooo beautiful now.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Maiko! I LOVE your new signature pic. ToomVill look so good together. They belong together, why can't they see what we see. Just watch Vill first lakorn KLP the other day and I must say she has grown to be sooo beautiful now.

Eek! Aw, thank, girl! :D :blush: :grouphug: :kiss: It makes me giddy and happy that you love my new signature picture. Makes it worth the pain of slaving over it, making it look decent. :lol: Didn't turn out perfectly how I envisioned it, but oh, well. :lol: :annoyed: It does look pretty good, if I do say so myself. :D I hope we will be able to see such interaction between ToomVill again once they (the Thai media) start promoting NJ or if they are any behind the scenes specials. :wub: I love watching them together during this particular interview, the one in which they really felt at ease with each other. :blush:

Aw, I feel like they belong together, too. *Squeal* :spin: :highfive: I think Vill's beauty has definitely enhanced over the years! I love how she still maintains a healthy and beautiful body! :thumbsup: She did lose some...baby fat though. :lolyup: Thanks again, Amylovemeng1! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
hmmm...so quiet...WHERE'S our girl Marina at?555+   :lmao:

Huh? :huh: Thought YOU were going to sleep? :smack: Now you're the one wondering where Marina is? :lmao3: Perhaps "Black Friday" shopping somewhere? Or Hmong New Year? :lol: Well, :goodnite: to you, girl! xD I'm going to sleep myself, too! :lolyup: Til tomorrow! :tearybye: :kiss: :grouphug: Good nite/day to everybody else! :kiss3: ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Hehe :D Yes, think about us more~ No, I used to check it when it was airing a few times but not as often as you did XD My sister probably checked it more. I was more of a silent follower on the KT thread and I wasn't as active on asianfuse back then. LOL @ your 'dirty face' comment XD Ohhh, so I wasn't imagining the scene XD Lol, I know right. Once you see one scene, you can't help but watch more :p I truly miss those scenes, might as well rewatch ToomVill scenes all day since I'm gonna be doing nothing :p
Yes, I see you changed your main pic into that picture :D Loooooove it!! <3 Yes, I love how natural they look and how this photo caught them beautifully. Ahhh, they're truly breathtaking :) I don't think it looks like a scene in NJ, probably just them practicing out a scene and messing up XD Love seeing their closeness as well and I know right, ow owww, Toomtam in just a tank top ;)

And your new siggie? Girlll, you got me falling in loooooove~

Cool: AWWWW, I feel so loved to see you asking about me :D And hehe, I was busy yesterday because of Thanksgiving with the family :) But today, I should be able to check this thread every now and then XD Don't cry now, hehe. Love the smiley you used <3

Maiko: Haha, you and Cool are so cute wondering about me. And I was having Thanksgviing with the family :) Good night, girl!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Hehe :D Yes, think about us more~ No, I used to check it when it was airing a few times but not as often as you did XD My sister probably checked it more. I was more of a silent follower on the KT thread and I wasn't as active on asianfuse back then. LOL @ your 'dirty face' comment XD Ohhh, so I wasn't imagining the scene XD Lol, I know right. Once you see one scene, you can't help but watch more :p I truly miss those scenes, might as well rewatch ToomVill scenes all day since I'm gonna be doing nothing :p
Yes, I see you changed your main pic into that picture :D Loooooove it!! <3 Yes, I love how natural they look and how this photo caught them beautifully. Ahhh, they're truly breathtaking :) I don't think it looks like a scene in NJ, probably just them practicing out a scene and messing up XD Love seeing their closeness as well and I know right, ow owww, Toomtam in just a tank top ;)

And your new siggie? Girlll, you got me falling in loooooove~

...I was...wrong?...I completely forgot that you and your family were celebrating Thanksgiving late on Saturaday!!! :cry: Geez, what kind of friend am I? :facepalm: My bad, Marina! :cry1: :D Yesterday at work...was a tolerable and much better experience than I thought. So yes, I'll be thinking even harder of you gals and ToomVill during work. :clap: :wink: Too bad AF doesn't have all the emoticons for my expressions haha; I had to resort to a perverted face! The closest one I can get to a raising eyebrows face. :lol: Oh, ok, I gotcha you about KT's thread! :yes: Haha, nope, you weren't imagining the scene (of ToomVill doing a kiss-on-the-hand scene). :thumbup: Darn, lucky you! Have fun re-watching their scenes in SSP. :dance1: Me? I have work again... :weep: :numchuck:

Yep, I changed both my profile/main picture and siggie. :D :woot: I miss my previous profile pic of ToomVill from their fitting, for I quite like the effects and colors I used for it. For my new display picture...you can't really see Vill's cute expression, and I couldn't and still can't get the colors to really turn out the way I want them to. :annoyed: But it does look very heartwarming haha! So I heart it nevertheless. xD Ooh, I :heart: your thinking about how they're just practicing for a scene and are messing up. :woot: :highfive: Such a cute scenario! :spin: And of course, I heart your descriptions of the picture! *Squeal* And :lmao3: to your comment about Toomtam in a white tank top! As for you loving my siggie, why thank you! :yahoo: :blush: Darling Cool was the first one to love it; sweet Amylovemeng1 was the second, and now you're the third. You gals are too sweet! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: It's completely fine, girl :) It's okay to forget, hehe :p It's okay! I'm glad work was much better :) Hehe, asianfuse has a lot of smileys but I don't use them since it takes too much work, LOLOL. I just use the normal boring faces. Thank you :) I will have a lot of fun watching with my mean sisters in the room, hehe :D Awe, work? Try to have fun :D Fighting!
It's good to have a change once in a while, righty? I like your new art and your previous ones, too. I still love your new main pic regardless of what you say, haha. & no problem, how can I not notice your new siggie? :p

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: It's completely fine, girl :) It's okay to forget, hehe :p It's okay! I'm glad work was much better :) Hehe, asianfuse has a lot of smileys but I don't use them since it takes too much work, LOLOL. I just use the normal boring faces. Thank you :) I will have a lot of fun watching with my mean sisters in the room, hehe :D Awe, work? Try to have fun :D Fighting!
It's good to have a change once in a while, righty? I like your new art and your previous ones, too. I still love your new main pic regardless of what you say, haha. & no problem, how can I not notice your new siggie? :p

Haha, :sweat: and :blush: to the first two sentences. :lol: Oh, I'm so used to Asianfuse's smileys and I've memorized most of them that I can just type them out. :D The laughs, hugs, rolling eyes, shock, etc., are the most common ones I use. :lolyup: But the harder ones that I don't really use, I have to look it up. I always get confused with this one, :slapandkissse3:, because the wording is so weird; but because of ToomVill, I've got it down now. :pervie: Now, the ones for willing and R scene...I still have to look them up. :loool: I love your normal faces that you use! :clap: :kiss: Oh, yes, your mean sisters...hopefully, they don't interrupt your precious ToomVill time too much. :lol: I know my sister is always doing that to ruin the mood...I always end up yelling at her and rewinding back the scene(s) in which she purposely interrupts...that adorable minx!  :annoyed: :lmao3:

Yeah, I'll try to have "fun." :strong: Hehe, :thanks:, girl! :kiss3: For your support and for loving my siggie/profile pics and everything else. :D Oh, I :heart: my profile picture, too, but it's just that I wish I could have made it better.  :lol: But it turned out great anyway. :coverlaf: That's true about my siggie, if I do say so myself.... How can any ToomVill lover possibly miss it? :whahuh: :lolyup: Thanks again, girl! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Less than three hours to prepare for work... Catch you guys later. :tearybye: "Long" day at work today... :weep:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Finally back to this thread!!! What's going on? Any update? I miss this thread so much but I can't come in because of hmong new year. Guess what I saw SSP dubbed in hmong I bought my copy of it. They kinda made Vill's / Née voice bratty and Gan's voice weird. They sure cut alot of good scenes!!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
Finally back to this thread!!! What's going on? Any update? I miss this thread so much but I can't come in because of hmong new year. Guess what I saw SSP dubbed in hmong I bought my copy of it. They kinda made Vill's / Née voice bratty and Gan's voice weird. They sure cut alot of good scenes!!!!
oh no no no no no   :loool: !! I hate  their hmong dubbed girl voices!555.So high pitched and annoying rite? lmbo  :lolyup: And.. WHY would they cut the sweet scenes out?! that's the best parts :faint:

AikOm^_^

Yes, I'm back! :D :yahoo: :phew: Some moments of bliss before hitting the hay. :woot:

amylovemeng1 said:
Rewatching ToomVill screen from SSP on my new Smart flat screen TV, and they look sooo much HOTTER on the big screen.

Ahhhhhhh! I'm so jealous! :cry1: :weep: :lmao: :spin: Lucky you! :p :lol: Whooot, if only it was HD, then it'd be an infinity times even better!!!! :drool: :drools: Haha, have fun re-watching them, Amylovemeng1! Me? I'm going to have to resort to my poor, overused laptop and stinky TV. :cry:

Chalidaluvprin said:

Eek, welcome back, Minny! :grouphug: :kiss3: Aw, if you go back a page to page 22, you'll see an awesome and beautiful ToomVill picture...if you haven't already done so. :D Click on the highlighted page. :wink: Other than that wonderful picture and a picture of Vill with some beautiful kids, that's it. :teary: Nothing much. I think Vill is focusing on Leh Nangfah right now while Toomtam has KNK. :annoyed:

Other than that that, we had a lot of fun talking with each other; me, Marina, Cool, Amylovemeng1, Phatman, and Ntsuab-Ci. :lolyup:

Ooh, despite me disliking the Hmong dubbed voices, I'll buy the Hmong dubbed version of SSP, just because I love ToomVill that much. :wub: But owie! That doesn't sound like a satisfying dubbed version, especially if they cut out the best parts: Thit - Gan scenes! :rant:  :nono1: Oh, well... :lmao:

cool :) said:
oh no no no no no   :loool: !! I hate  their hmong dubbed girl voices!555.So high pitched and annoying rite? lmbo  :lolyup: And.. WHY would they cut the sweet scenes out?! that's the best parts :faint:

:lmao2: :lmao3: I can just picture your voice saying, "Oh, no no no no no, etc." :smack: :kiss: :grouphug: YES! The sweet scenes (ahem, Thit - Gan scenes) are the best parts of SSP!!! :pervie: :woot2:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Such a lovely picture. Toomtam and Vill are good looking in here!!! Sexy body. Vill is very pretty and fresh in here. Finally a better picture of them.

Hehe, I hope we get to see more of Toomtam's hot bod in NJ!!! :woot: :pervie: :drool: I :heart: the simplicity of that beautiful picture and also how natural they look together. :wub: If only the quality was better... :teary: Oh, well, we can still tell it's a super duper cuter picture from their expressions. :spin: Better picture of them? Don't forget their first picture now, Minny! :woot: Now, we need more pictures like those two to make us even happier! :clap2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Really? It'd be so hard memorizing all the smileys, haha XD But yeah, you do use a lot of them. Haha, I enjoy reading your posts and looking at your smileys a lot since then I can sorta see your expression :D My normal faces are so boring :p Oh, they did bother me a lot by making noises while I watched and criticizing ToomVill ;~; Same here, I always have to rewind the scene and it always annoys them. Your sister's hilarious :D
No problem, girl. I'll be here to support you always~ Yeah, it's not possible for a ToomVill lover to miss it XDD

Chalidaluvprin: Hope you had fun at Hmong New Year! I wanted to go, too but I was busy with Thanksgiving so nah XD And really? Hmong dubb SSP? I used to watch hmong dubb stuff all the time but it really annoys me now. All that matters is you own it, yippee! :D Yeah, they tend to cut out a lot, too -.-

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Really? It'd be so hard memorizing all the smileys, haha XD But yeah, you do use a lot of them. Haha, I enjoy reading your posts and looking at your smileys a lot since then I can sorta see your expression :D My normal faces are so boring :p Oh, they did bother me a lot by making noises while I watched and criticizing ToomVill ;~; Same here, I always have to rewind the scene and it always annoys them. Your sister's hilarious :D
No problem, girl. I'll be here to support you always~ Yeah, it's not possible for a ToomVill lover to miss it XDD

Yep, I've got the smileys down. :D Since I use them quite a lot. :lol: Nope, your normal faces aren't boring at all, girl. They're cute! :spin: :console: And :lmao3: to your sisters bothering you! Gosh, I can just picture the scenario(s) vividly in my mind! :coverlaf: Gah, our sisters, huh? :rolleyes: :grouphug:

Yep, they cut out a lot of scenes in the Hmong dubbed version of lakorns...sometimes for the greater good, other times, terrible, because they cut out so many cute pra'nangs scenes! :annoyed: Which is why I'm only relying on the original Thai version these days. :lol:

Oh, I got to prepare for work. And you've got to go to school, I'm sure, Marina. :lol: Catch you guys later now! :tearybye: :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: I can just picture your voice saying, "Oh, no no no no no, etc." :smack: :kiss: :grouphug: YES! The sweet scenes (ahem, Thit - Gan scenes) are the best parts of SSP!!! :pervie: :woot2:
Hahaha. Have you seen the Sixth Sense?? Well if you have, thats where i got it from 555. One of the main guys kept saying that and now I'M saying it the way he does LMBO ! ok off topic :lolyup:
So how was your day at work Maiko?And how was your day at school Marina? ..AND everyone else's :D