AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
Hahaha. Have you seen the Sixth Sense?? Well if you have, thats where i got it from 555. One of the main guys kept saying that and now I'M saying it the way he does LMBO ! ok off topic :lolyup:
So how was your day at work Maiko?And how was your day at school Marina? ..AND everyone else's :D

Now you want to talk?! Why, girl?! I'm about to go to sleep! :cry1: :cry: Why, why, why?! :lmao: Haha, nope, I haven't watched the Sixth Sense yet. :lol: Hehe, I'm going to try to look him up just so I compare you and him! To see if he's anything like how I imagined you to be!  :lolyup: Hey, it's ok to be off topic.. :wink: I'm way worse than YOU. :coverlaf:

Hah, you're even more off topic now, asking about everyone's day! :smack: :rofl: Hehe, work was fun...it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since I've had fun at work. :lmao: :lolyup: I love it, because we were pretty much busy the whole time I was working. :) Not that it makes the day faster (it doesn't, really :p), but again, I like how it kept me busy and at my work station for the most part. xD Of course, there were plenty of rude customers, but I was able to keep my silly, stupid grin on my face. :D :lol: Tomorrow's my Friday at work...yay! Two days off! :woot2: So happy! And I'm going to go watch Disney's Frozen with my lovely nephew, sister-in-law, brother, buddy and her boyfriend, and my two co-workers (husband - wife team! :wub:) and their adorable daughter. I'm hoping to play matchmaker for my nephew and co-workers' daughter. :lolyup: They're both only two. :woot2: Haha, looking forward to tomorrow! :yahoo:

Awh, going to go to sleep now, sweet Cool! :teary: Good nite, dear! :goodnite: :kiss: And to everybody else! :grouphug:

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Hey All  :dance3: 

Been bit busy with my sister wedding these past 2 months. Just got back to the threads and found this. Toomtam & Vill reuniting soon  :dance1: Will wait for this patiently. 

:rockon:  :yes: 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So my mom wanted me to go to the Sacramento Hmong New Years to find the Hmong dubbed version of SSP.  Guess what I did (other than stuffing my face with extra hot papaya salad, meatballs, Hmong sausage & bbq pork with sticky rice & qua txob...oh & slurped on a cup of nava).  I purposely didn't go look for it.  Why?  Because I absolutely "HATE" Hmong dubbed companies these days.  Horrible voices, too much cutting, BLAH!!! Just can't stand it.  My mom understands Thai perfectly...more so than I do and yet she wants the Hmong dubbed version.  That's how much she likes SSP LOL!  I'll stick to the originals.  

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
So my mom wanted me to go to the Sacramento Hmong New Years to find the Hmong dubbed version of SSP.  Guess what I did (other than stuffing my face with extra hot papaya salad, meatballs, Hmong sausage & bbq pork with sticky rice & qua txob...oh & slurped on a cup of nava).  I purposely didn't go look for it.  Why?  Because I absolutely "HATE" Hmong dubbed companies these days.  Horrible voices, too much cutting, BLAH!!! Just can't stand it.  My mom understands Thai perfectly...more so than I do and yet she wants the Hmong dubbed version.  That's how much she likes SSP LOL!  I'll stick to the originals.  
Lol, my grandma is like that to now. She is currently watching SSP hmong dubbed tile called Koom Cev Tsis Koom Siab (Same body different hearts) every single day. She just freakin love Gan and Thitit. My grandma started saying that if I was older she would definitely make me go to Thailand and marry Toomtam. My grandma loves Gandaomanee so much which I don't understand why when Nee is a B hole. SSP fever for moms and grandmas.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Maybe I should test myself on the smileys so I can memorize them, too XD Admit it, normal faces are boring :p My sisters are too annoying, it's like they want me to yell at them for criticizing my ToomVill xP Usually, they cut out a lot of the good scenes in hmong dubb versions or they make a good scene shorter. Then they leave in a lot of unnecessary scenes, haha. Yeah, I'm sticking to the original Thai versions :D

Cool: Do I see someone mentioning Sixth Sense? Ohlala, love that lakorn so far -- still on the first season but gah, I'm admiring all couples :) Aww, so sweet of you to ask about my school day. Like always, school's a bore and since I just had a break, I was so not ready. I dozed off in most of my classes XD How about your school day, girl? :)

Ceda_lee: LOL, your mom is hilarious wanting to buy a hmong dubbed version XDD

Chalidaluvprin: Your grandma's too funny and she loves Nee?? Haha, too cute :3

cool :)

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Cool: Do I see someone mentioning Sixth Sense? Ohlala, love that lakorn so far -- still on the first season but gah, I'm admiring all couples :) Aww, so sweet of you to ask about my school day. Like always, school's a bore and since I just had a break, I was so not ready. I dozed off in most of my classes XD How about your school day, girl? :)
I knowww ! The Sixth Sense :heart: :spin: Season one and two are so good! Can't stop thinking about them :cry: And school? Boring omygawsh so freaking boring! 555

Maiko^_^ said:
Now you want to talk?! Why, girl?! I'm about to go to sleep! :cry1: :cry: Why, why, why?! :lmao: Haha, nope, I haven't watched the Sixth Sense yet. :lol: Hehe, I'm going to try to look him up just so I compare you and him! To see if he's anything like how I imagined you to be!  :lolyup: Hey, it's ok to be off topic.. :wink: I'm way worse than YOU. :coverlaf:

Hah, you're even more off topic now, asking about everyone's day! :smack: :rofl: Hehe, work was fun...it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since I've had fun at work. :lmao: :lolyup: I love it, because we were pretty much busy the whole time I was working. :) Not that it makes the day faster (it doesn't, really :p), but again, I like how it kept me busy and at my work station for the most part. xD Of course, there were plenty of rude customers, but I was able to keep my silly, stupid grin on my face. :D :lol: Tomorrow's my Friday at work...yay! Two days off! :woot2: So happy! And I'm going to go watch Disney's Frozen with my lovely nephew, sister-in-law, brother, buddy and her boyfriend, and my two co-workers (husband - wife team! :wub:) and their adorable daughter. I'm hoping to play matchmaker for my nephew and co-workers' daughter. :lolyup: They're both only two. :woot2: Haha, looking forward to tomorrow! :yahoo:

Awh, going to go to sleep now, sweet Cool! :teary: Good nite, dear! :goodnite: :kiss: And to everybody else! :grouphug:
Yeah now i wanna talk 555.I'm such a bad timer  :loool:Giiirl you needa watch the Sixth Sense QUICK :eyetwitch:   ^^^^ have fun with being a matchmaker for them  :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

Going to sleep in a little bit. Hmm, I should stay away from this thread more...with me away, you guys seem to talk more. :woot: Haha, kidding! :lol: But I will be super busy for the next two days... :mellow: :cry1: And with the lack of NJ and ToomVill updates ( :weep: :cry:), I might as well use my time "wisely" to get things done... :rolleyes:

cik_nuriz said:
Hey All  :dance3: 

Been bit busy with my sister wedding these past 2 months. Just got back to the threads and found this. Toomtam & Vill reuniting soon  :dance1: Will wait for this patiently. 

:rockon:  :yes: 

Awh, hiya, Cik_nuriz!!! :hiya: I'm super happy and excited to hear from you again! :yahoo: That's one more SSP and ToomVill family member joining us again in here! :woot: :grouphug: :kiss: :wink: Eek! I'm pleased you're happy for their quick reunion! :wub: Ooh, you must have been super busy helping out your sister...hope that everything went smoothly! Congratulations to your sis! :spin: :clap: :grouphug: Anyway, be on the lookout for updates!....If there's truly updates on NJ and ToomVill instead of me doing my whimsical/nonsense gushing over ToomVill.  :lolyup: :wink:

ceda_lee said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :loool: :rofl: to everything, especially the bolded parts! Aw, sounds like you had a fun time at Sacramento Hmong New Year, Ceda_lee!!! :clap: Those food...sound so good rite now! :yummy: Hehe, I love your sneaky actions! :highfive: Yes! Horrible Hmong dub voices these days! :lmao: Man, I miss those old Hmong dubbers...they were the best! :teary: :tearybye: Ooh, so that's how much your mom likes SSP, huh? Even though she understands Thai perfectly, too! :woot: Hahahaha, well, it makes me happy to hear that! :clap2: :bravo: Same here, I'll stick to the originals, too, even if I don't understand Thai. :)

Chalidaluvprin said:
Lol, my grandma is like that to now. She is currently watching SSP hmong dubbed tile called Koom Cev Tsis Koom Siab (Same body different hearts) every single day. She just freakin love Gan and Thitit. My grandma started saying that if I was older she would definitely make me go to Thailand and marry Toomtam. My grandma loves Gandaomanee so much which I don't understand why when Nee is a B hole. SSP fever for moms and grandmas.

Ooh, thanks for sharing the Hmong title, Minny! I'll be on the lookout for it on Hmong New Year. :wink: :coverlaf: Aw, so darn sweet that your grandma loves Thit and Gan! *Squeal* :spin: :clap: As for the bolded part in your post, :whahuh: and :lmao3:!!!!!!!!! She said that?! Really?!!!!! :woot: Hahaha, lucky you! :annoyed: My parents are aware that Toomtam pierced his ears, so they don't approve of his piercings. :lol: :rolleyes: Oh, your sweet grandma also adores Nee?! :eek: :shock2: :eyetwitch: Wowie! Man, your grandma sounds a lot like Thit's grandma, except she (Thit's grandma) hates Nee. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Maybe I should test myself on the smileys so I can memorize them, too XD Admit it, normal faces are boring :p My sisters are too annoying, it's like they want me to yell at them for criticizing my ToomVill xP Usually, they cut out a lot of the good scenes in hmong dubb versions or they make a good scene shorter. Then they leave in a lot of unnecessary scenes, haha. Yeah, I'm sticking to the original Thai versions :D

Hehe, I'm sure you'll memorize most of them someday, girl! :yes: :wink: Nope, I won't admit it; your normal faces aren't boring to me at all. :whatever: :tease: Haha, gosh, your annoying yet cute sisters sound hilarious! I think I'll love them like I :heart: you, even though they don't adore our ToomVill like we do. :grouphug: Agree about Hmong dubbed Thai lakorns! :bravo:

Aw, you dozed off in most of your classes? Haha, cracked me up! :lmao: Poor you! :console: Love hearing about your unexciting and boring school day, girl! :kiss:

cool :) said:
Yeah now i wanna talk 555.I'm such a bad timer  :loool:Giiirl you needa watch the Sixth Sense QUICK :eyetwitch:   ^^^^ have fun with being a matchmaker for them  :whahuh:

Or perhaps it's my fault, not yours? :pervie: (<------- Ahem, not meant to be used for perverted thoughts; it's more of an eyebrow raising face. :wink:) Ah, I'm too busy to watch the Sixth Sense rite now...too many things going on at once. :teary: Hmm, it doesn't sound like my type of lakorn, either, but I've heard good reviews about it... :eek: :scratchchin: :shrug: We shall see, ok? :kiss:

Ooh! As for my nephew and my co-workers/coworkers' daughter, hehehe.... :coverlaf: They're off to a good start; it was love at first sight. :pervie: (<----- Meant to be a perverted face this time. Hah! Kidding; nah, more like an ugly, giddy face. :D I'll use more faces!) :D :spin: :cloud9: They were both very shy at first, but we made them hug each other. :wub: They're so adorable together! I'm hoping they'll get to spend more time with each other in the future. :clap:

As for Disney's Frozen, golly! It was amazing! It's amazing! Love the animation, effects, the music score, and everything else! The storyline can be even better, but I think it's truly one of Disney's best animated films ever. :) Not going into details rite now (cause I'm too tired :D), but let's say, I'm so haunted by one of the songs in the film. :nailbiter: Listening to it rite now, as a matter of fact... :whaha:

K, good nite/day, everyone! Love you all! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cool: Yess, I can't wait to start on the second season but it's still being subbed so I'll have to take my time with the first season. Who's your fav couple in SS? XD I know right, boring always ;~;

Maiko: Haha, one day. I should try to use them more then XD My sisters are super lame, hehe. Yeah, I tend to doze off a lot even if I do get enough sleep. XD
And definitely give Sixth Sense a shot when you can :)

AikOm^_^

Morning, everyone! :hiya: Good day to all of you! Me, I'm trying to finish some unfinished business... :annoyed: :rolleyes:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, one day. I should try to use them more then XD My sisters are super lame, hehe. Yeah, I tend to doze off a lot even if I do get enough sleep. XD
And definitely give Sixth Sense a shot when you can :)

Oh, I have no doubt you'll memorize them some day. :) Ah, that's another thing for our sisters; they can be lame together. :coverlaf: Whahahaha, I used to do that in my boring classes, too! :loool: K, I'll give Sixth Sense a shot since both you and sweet Cool recommend it. :D

AikOm^_^

Copying and pasting from Spicy. :lolyup: Well, for the most part, for I want some of Spicy's smileys/emoticons for my expressions! :D

Yippee, one new pic and a beautiful fan art of ToomVill...I just wanted to share an even number of ToomVill photos for today hehe.
Well, two of the photos in the new "picture" are new ones from ToomVill's fitting...haven't seen them before. Golly, I :heart: all their pictures! :blush: :wub: Sheesh, I hope we'll get big sized images of those two! It'd be a shame if we don't! :teary:

Credits: annelui2013 & princetamgroup IGs. (annelui2013 is such a talented person! Love her ToomVill artworks!!!
 )

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Aww..

Maiko, thanks for the wishes. They are happily married now.  :dance3:  Toomtam + Vill really look good together. Especially the one with mountain background. Rooting for this couple.  :highfive:

Maiko^_^ said:
Copying and pasting from Spicy. :lolyup: Well, for the most part, for I want some of Spicy's smileys/emoticons for my expressions! :D

Yippee, one new pic and a beautiful fan art of ToomVill...I just wanted to share an even number of ToomVill photos for today hehe.
Well, two of the photos in the new "picture" are new ones from ToomVill's fitting...haven't seen them before. Golly, I :heart: all their pictures! :blush: :wub: Sheesh, I hope we'll get big sized images of those two! It'd be a shame if we don't! :teary:

Credits: annelui2013 & princetamgroup IGs. (annelui2013 is such a talented person! Love her ToomVill artworks!!!
 )

AikOm^_^

cik_nuriz said:
Aww..

Maiko, thanks for the wishes. They are happily married now.  :dance3:  Toomtam + Vill really look good together. Especially the one with mountain background. Rooting for this couple.  :highfive:

That sounds so beautiful and wonderful. :cry: :spin: That's awesome for your sis! Marriage is not easy, but it will strengthen their love. :wub: Aw, you're welcome for the wishes! :D :grouphug: Yes, I heart that second picture of ToomVill, too! Love all their pictures, but that is one of their best ones ever! :woot: I hope Exact makes NJ even better for ToomVill's sakes! We want a good storyline for them. :lolyup:

Oh, also, dear Cik_nuriz, it's perfectly fine if you want to quote two pictures, but please don't quote more than that number of pictures, ok? ^_^ :sweat: :spin: :kiss: :console: It's one of the forum rules to not quote photo posts. :lol: Thanks, Cik_nuriz! :kiss3: Sorry if I sounded mean. :teary: Your new profile picture is beautiful! Such a nice picture of Preem and Grate! :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
A love the pictures of Toomtam and Vill so much. The coloring matches them. Toomtam smile is priceless so does Vill.

@maiko
Lol yes my grandma is that crazy about SSP. She do sound like Thitit's grandma but adores Nee. She says that it wasn't Nee's fault it was Toomtam for not waking up in time. And it was because Nee needed money. Lol. My grandma didn't care about his piercing because he didn't wear any earrings in SSP. I did tell her that Toomtam had piercing but she didn't care she says all actors mostly have piercings. Lol, I came home from school today I saw Toomtam pictures around the house replacing her Nadech Collection.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
A love the pictures of Toomtam and Vill so much. The coloring matches them. Toomtam smile is priceless so does Vill.

@maiko
Lol yes my grandma is that crazy about SSP. She do sound like Thitit's grandma but adores Nee. She says that it wasn't Nee's fault it was Toomtam for not waking up in time. And it was because Nee needed money. Lol. My grandma didn't care about his piercing because he didn't wear any earrings in SSP. I did tell her that Toomtam had piercing but she didn't care she says all actors mostly have piercings. Lol, I came home from school today I saw Toomtam pictures around the house replacing her Nadech Collection.

I know, I :heart: their smiles, too! :spin: Priceless indeed! :highfive: As for your grandma, gosh, that's just too funnie and cute!!! :loool: The bolded part especially got me laughing out loud! :lmao3: :rofl: Hahaha, how'd she get the pictures? :D And she's also a Nadech fan, too, huh? What? She doesn't blame Nee for leaving Thit?! :coverlaf: That's crazy! :lolyup: Nee may have needed money, but she tricked Thit! :lol2: Wow, she doesn't care that Toomtam pierced his ears? :eek: Cool! :thumbup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin: Your grandma's so cuuuute :3 Replacing Nadech's photos w/ Toomtam's? That's the way to go!~ LOL, JK, I love both guys :) But oh gosh, that's hilarious.
As for my mom, she thinks only bad guys wear earrings. I remember watching TV and there was this guy with an earring, my mom thought it was weird since she thought only girls wore earrings XD So I had to explain it to her. I don't think she minds much if actors wear earrings though ^^

I happen to love Toomtam's pierced ears XD It's sexxy ;)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Cool: Your grandma's so cuuuute :3 Replacing Nadech's photos w/ Toomtam's? That's the way to go!~ LOL, JK, I love both guys :) But oh gosh, that's hilarious.
As for my mom, she thinks only bad guys wear earrings. I remember watching TV and there was this guy with an earring, my mom thought it was weird since she thought only girls wore earrings XD So I had to explain it to her. I don't think she minds much if actors wear earrings though ^^

I happen to love Toomtam's pierced ears XD It's sexxy ;)

Aw, Marina, I'm sure you meant to put Minny's username (Chalidaluvprin) instead of Cool's; it's Minny's Grandma who replaces Nadech's photos with Toomtam's. :console: :kiss: Haha, I'm sure my parents think the same thing as your mom; they also think it's an ugly sight: guys with ear piercings. I don't care; if the guy's cute and handsome like Tik, Toomtam, and/or Guy, they look even hotter with pierced ears. :spicy: :drool: I also think that Toomtam's pierced ears are sexy, too! :blush: :spicy:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Oh crap, I feel so bad messing up XD I'll change it quickly, haha. Thank you so much Maiko for correcting me & yes, I did mean Chalidaluvprin! My apologies, Cool & Chalidaluvprin!
Same here, I actually like pierced ears, it's super attractive to me. Glad we think alike! :D
And I'll talk to you later, gotta sleep now -.-" It's already late ;P

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, Toomtam and Tik J are a few of those guys that can rock piercings although I think Toomtam's piercing is even hotter! lol  My parents don't like a guy with piercings either but I don't care because as long as it's not obsessive or too much, and he looks hot in it then I'll take him any day! lol!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Oh crap, I feel so bad messing up XD I'll change it quickly, haha. Thank you so much Maiko for correcting me & yes, I did mean Chalidaluvprin! My apologies, Cool & Chalidaluvprin!
Same here, I actually like pierced ears, it's super attractive to me. Glad we think alike! :D
And I'll talk to you later, gotta sleep now -.-" It's already late ;P

Ohhhh.... :console: :kiss: :grouphug: But at the same time, :lmao2: & :lmao3: & :rofl:!!!! :lol: Aw, you must be super tired, Marina. :spin: Have a good nite! Get plenty of rest for tomorrow! :goodnite: :grouphug: As for thinking alike, aw! :blush:

DaisyDukes* said:
yea, Toomtam and Tik J are a few of those guys that can rock piercings although I think Toomtam's piercing is even hotter! lol  My parents don't like a guy with piercings either but I don't care because as long as it's not obsessive or too much, and he looks hot in it then I'll take him any day! lol!

Yes, Daisy, I agree, too! Totally about Toomtam's ear piercings being hotter than Tik's. :drools: I love Tik's style as Kongpope in RLSR ( :crush:), and his ear piercings are hot, but Toomtam's ears are more attractive and nicer than Tik's, sadly. :D Haha, our parents, huh? (Mine, Marina's, and yours. :wink:)

phatman said:
Just dropping by! Gosh I really can't keep up with you guys...haha. 

*Squeal* And I'm excited and happy you did, girl! :woot: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss3: It's ok, I'm behind in other threads, too! :D