SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol, sometimes Toomtam and May's relationship reminds me of Mark and Mint N back then. Like, people "think" or "know" they're talking/ "dating", but they won't show any public pictures...well, at least with Mark and Nutwara, they never really admit to going out.  But Toomtam and May are "studying" or having a relationship, but it's the most "low-key" relationship ever. lol No public pictures of them, and nothing to talk about, which is good and I like that because I think Toomtam is still unsure about the whole thing and just having her aside to talk to is good enough.  Nothing too serious yet.

Maiko, kekeke, I do have a big heart. Lol :)  As long as Toomtam matches the girl, I usually ship him with them. hahahaha.  But, in all honesty, you have to be big heart to see al options out there! :)

As for Mteam, they are always a pretty couple, physically and heartwise too. hehehe. But yea, Ch3 sucks sh*t when it comes to them, so lets hope when they're older, and more pratical with acting, they can reunite again so we can cheer them again, and this time lets pray for serious and "R" scenes lakorn! LOL. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cool: LOL, major fangirling XD Someone's a little too in love with Sixth Sense! At the moment, I'm in love with Phet and Krissie's couple and I'm already so excited for Top & Wawwa's pairing. Can't wait to see their chemistry! Thank you for telling me your thoughts XD Love Great & Eye, too. All couples are awesome~
And yes, I mixed you and Chalidaluvprin, my bad -.-" haha, thank you :)

Daisy: I think Charebelle is really pretty actually but I agree with you on her acting. Her acting seems rather bland and in PRPR, her acting/character didn't appeal to me. Mo outshined her by far. As for Mo, she is surely a beauty and there's always room for improvement for all actors & actresses. I'm so proud of her -- she's convincing in both n'rai and na'ek roles. Except for her role in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din ... she was so boring ... but in general, that lakorn was boring to me XD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@Maiko Charabelle is really pretty at times to. Yes Toomtam matches Mo more but I am more of a ToomVill fan. I don't mind for Mark to have a relationship with Mo if they love each other but I want it to be a long lasting one. As for Mteam I HEART them so much but if they don't feel enough for each other can they just at least reunite on day or can they be back to P-Nong again? I just don't want them to stop remembering there cuteness back then.

Also for Toomtam, he sure is secretive of his relationship, not even a picture of them in Instagram. I wonder how can he do that does that make the relationship last longer with May? I hope it's last for at least another couple of years.

:D :clap: :highfive: :kiss: to the bolded part, Minny! :spin: As for Mteam, I know! Just want them to reunite on screen, pretty please. :lol: Toomtam may not upload pictures of him and May, but there are some of them on other people's IG. :lol: He and May actually look cute and compatible together ( :yuck:), but of course, I want someone better for him...sorry, May. :lol: I'm the evil one; I'm thinking they won't last that long. :loool: :smack:

DaisyDukes* said:
lol, sometimes Toomtam and May's relationship reminds me of Mark and Mint N back then. Like, people "think" or "know" they're talking/ "dating", but they won't show any public pictures...well, at least with Mark and Nutwara, they never really admit to going out.  But Toomtam and May are "studying" or having a relationship, but it's the most "low-key" relationship ever. lol No public pictures of them, and nothing to talk about, which is good and I like that because I think Toomtam is still unsure about the whole thing and just having her aside to talk to is good enough.  Nothing too serious yet.

Maiko, kekeke, I do have a big heart. Lol :)  As long as Toomtam matches the girl, I usually ship him with them. hahahaha.  But, in all honesty, you have to be big heart to see al options out there! :)

As for Mteam, they are always a pretty couple, physically and heartwise too. hehehe. But yea, Ch3 sucks sh*t when it comes to them, so lets hope when they're older, and more pratical with acting, they can reunite again so we can cheer them again, and this time lets pray for serious and "R" scenes lakorn! LOL. :)

Unsure is nice; gives me hope for the future. :woot: :ghehe: Toomtam...looks good with almost any girl. xD Yeah about Mteam! :yes:

huajaikaungtur said:
Daisy: I think Charebelle is really pretty actually but I agree with you on her acting. Her acting seems rather bland and in PRPR, her acting/character didn't appeal to me. Mo outshined her by far. As for Mo, she is surely a beauty and there's always room for improvement for all actors & actresses. I'm so proud of her -- she's convincing in both n'rai and na'ek roles. Except for her role in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din ... she was so boring ... but in general, that lakorn was boring to me XD

Haha, Cool's fangirling about Sixth Sense's couples got me grinning from ear to ear! :lolyup: Ah, really, Marina? You didn't enjoy Likit Fah Cha Ta Din? :eek: I thought Mo and Son make a very good-looking couple. :scratchchin: And her character seems super cheery and optimistic? Well, that lakorn seems boring to me, too, but I "like" the couples in it. Son - Mo and Charebelle - Mike are all compatible couples. :yes:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I am the evil one to I want him to have someone better but also don't mine about him and May. I agree with you that charabelle and mike are a good couple.

I pray for Mteam to be reuniting again!!!! Hehe Toomtam matches everybody!!!! I agree that Toomtam looks cute with his gf but also with Vill!!!

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
That sounds so beautiful and wonderful. :cry: :spin: That's awesome for your sis! Marriage is not easy, but it will strengthen their love. :wub: Aw, you're welcome for the wishes! :D :grouphug: Yes, I heart that second picture of ToomVill, too! Love all their pictures, but that is one of their best ones ever! :woot: I hope Exact makes NJ even better for ToomVill's sakes! We want a good storyline for them. :lolyup:

Oh, also, dear Cik_nuriz, it's perfectly fine if you want to quote two pictures, but please don't quote more than that number of pictures, ok? ^_^ :sweat: :spin: :kiss: :console: It's one of the forum rules to not quote photo posts. :lol: Thanks, Cik_nuriz! :kiss3: Sorry if I sounded mean. :teary: Your new profile picture is beautiful! Such a nice picture of Preem and Grate! :)

I too do hope that they will get good storyline  :heart:  :heart:  And hoping there'll be more ToomVill's :crush:  :wub:  sweet scene..

Oh. Sorry. Totally forgotten about the rules. Got carried out and i just simply quote the pictures. Sorry once again and no worries. Thanks for reminding. Hihihi :kiss2:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I am the evil one to I want him to have someone better but also don't mine about him and May. I agree with you that charabelle and mike are a good couple.

I pray for Mteam to be reuniting again!!!! Hehe Toomtam matches everybody!!!! I agree that Toomtam looks cute with his gf but also with Vill!!!

Aw, Minny! :spin: :highfive: :grouphug: :wink: :D

cik_nuriz said:
I too do hope that they will get good storyline  :heart:  :heart:  And hoping there'll be more ToomVill's :crush:  :wub:  sweet scene..

Oh. Sorry. Totally forgotten about the rules. Got carried out and i just simply quote the pictures. Sorry once again and no worries. Thanks for reminding. Hihihi :kiss2:

Awh, quoting two photos is perfectly fine, though, darling Cik_nuriz! :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Just as long as you don't quote more than that. :wink: Thanks for taking it easy on me and for being so understanding. :blush: Gah, I'm dying for the next update on NJ!!! :weee: :faint: :woot: Looking forward to the changes! They need to make it even better than Kob and Brook's version! :spin: And yeah, I hope we get plenty of sweet scenes for ToomVill, too! :worthy:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I am also dying for the next update on him. I hope we freaking get some sweet scenes of them.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
You girls are so funny getting all personal with Toomtam "and" May. :lol: Seeing Toomtam happy is enough for me.^^ I've always loved seeing him with Mo in his MVs, suuuper cute pair!! But Toomtam and Vill have this sex appeal that you don't get from Toomtam and Mo. But maybe it's just Vill's sex appeal that brings it out of Toomtam, because i don't see that appeal on his own. His adorable-ness overrides all the rest in him. I still see our country boy that can do no wrong. 555 <3 But all in all, i ship Toomtam and Mo because they seem more compatible in terms of appearance and personality, and their relationship. Vill seems like someone Toomtam respects as P' and vise versa. I also notice Vill mentions Toomtam only when it comes to work or when with May. She is very cautious, which is understandable. XD

I'm more excited for this lakorn than her upcoming one. Hehehe! The photo of them in hilltribe clothing amongst the flowers, clouds, and mountains-- that's exactly how i imagine my retirement. The handsome man, included. :lol: :lol:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I am also dying for the next update on him. I hope we freaking get some sweet scenes of them.

I guess my busy life is keeping me occupied at the moment, Minny, but it still kills me, the lack of NJ updates. :cry1: *Sigh* I'm missing them (ToomVill) so much, but I'll just have to be patient for news about NJ. :spin: I feel your pain. :console: :lolyup: Aw, sweet scenes between ToomVill...I want plenty, too. :lol: As for the rest of NJ's cast, my mind is still too lazy to think about who will be in NJ with them. :coverlaf:

songielove said:
You girls are so funny getting all personal with Toomtam "and" May. :lol: Seeing Toomtam happy is enough for me.^^ I've always loved seeing him with Mo in his MVs, suuuper cute pair!! But Toomtam and Vill have this sex appeal that you don't get from Toomtam and Mo. But maybe it's just Vill's sex appeal that brings it out of Toomtam, because i don't see that appeal on his own. His adorable-ness overrides all the rest in him. I still see our country boy that can do no wrong. 555 <3 But all in all, i ship Toomtam and Mo because they seem more compatible in terms of appearance and personality, and their relationship. Vill seems like someone Toomtam respects as P' and vise versa. I also notice Vill mentions Toomtam only when it comes to work or when with May. She is very cautious, which is understandable. XD

I'm more excited for this lakorn than her upcoming one. Hehehe! The photo of them in hilltribe clothing amongst the flowers, clouds, and mountains-- that's exactly how i imagine my retirement. The handsome man, included. :lol: :lol:

Aw, hiya, Songie! :hiya: I'm happy to hear from you again! :kiss: :grouphug: :yahoo: Yeah, Toomtam - Mo is more of a cute pair ( :yuck: :lol:), while ToomVill is more of a sexy pair than a cute pair...although, I still find them cuter. :woot: Aw, really? I thought Toomtam has sex appeal on his own...especially in some pictures. :drools: Yeah, Vill's being cautious when it comes to Toomtam and May. :phew: :rolleyes: Although their off screen relationship may be nothing like their on screen chemistry (haha, it's not like they will end up with each other in reality), I'm happy they're phenomenal together...to me. :wub: Ooh, I'm excited for Vill's Leh Nangfah, too, but of course, NJ and ToomVill FTW!!! :clap: :spin: :woot2:

Also, Songie...it may hurt me to say this, but your new siggie...is...beautiful. :) :thumbup: Of course, I dislike that pairing, but that's a lovely shot of Vill. :spin: :wub: Son is...Son, nothing special to me :)mellow: -_-), but that's still a nice picture. ^_^ Aw, sorry, if I sounded so mean, Songie! xD :blush: I know I'm not nice when it comes to Son. :smack: :lol:

Anyway, good nite/day, Songie! I'm happy to hear from you again! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug: And same for everybody else! :spin: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
yea, talking about Charabelle, she doesn't look pretty or have the nang'ek look at al, and her acting is pretty dead/  I think she should play supporting or 2nd nang'ek..because I don't want to see her with Toomtam anytime soon lol, I don't find her attractive onscreen and she makes me not want to see her lakorn...I just don't think she has nang'ek quality, and her acting doesn't scream to me or applaude me. :(

As for Mo, damn..this little petite girl has grown up so much through out these years. she has transformed into a pretty girl! Aside from VIll, Mo is the next Exact nang'ek that I see lots of potentioal in because she is PRRTTY and can ACT, and I believe she and Toomtam will have many more lakorns together in the future.  However, I do think Mo needs to improve her acting, and not speak so fast.  If she can hold herself with mature roles, she would be really amazing in her acting and beauty she already has!

Overall, I really love Toomtam with both Vill and Mo! Both couples are equally eye-candy and I just happen to really love Mo and Vill equally too. hehe. Maybe because Mo hangs out with Mark, hehehe and that really makes me like her more. Lol. But yea, TooMo and ToomVill for me!!! :dance1:

Totally agree about Charabelle. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Totally agree about Charabelle. 

:lmao2: :lolyup: Aw, I expected to read something juicy or good from you, but nope, just more of the many faults you find with Charebelle. :lol: Well, technically, you're just agreeing with Daisy about her. :coverlaf: Charebelle's n'ek role in PA doesn't help her out at all... :facepalm: To be honest, I think she looks compatible with Pong, even cute with him, but...they don't have anything special. Zero chemistry. :mellow: Poor Aom. I feel that PA is a weird lakorn...I truly hope she does better at producing NJ... :nailbiter: :spin:

Well, good nite, girl! :wink: :grouphug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Charabelle caught my eyes for a minute until I saw her in Paap Ataan. She really is dead in her acting. And I never watched Toomtam's first lakorn with her. It was only until recently that I found out he was the p'ek in there. I remember passing by and seeing him while my sister was watching PRPR and I told her that Toomtam was average as a p'ek. Boy was I was wrong! Lol. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Charabelle caught my eyes for a minute until I saw her in Paap Ataan. She really is dead in her acting. And I never watched Toomtam's first lakorn with her. It was only until recently that I found out he was the p'ek in there. I remember passing by and seeing him while my sister was watching PRPR and I told her that Toomtam was average as a p'ek. Boy was I was wrong! Lol. 

Oh, I should check out more of her acting in PA, then... :scratchchin: But then again...I don't want to frustrate myself even more. :lol: Whahahahaha! Your second to last sentence (bolded part) got me laughing, Mahalo!!!! :lolyup: :loool: :lmao3: Well, :goodnite: to you, too! :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lolyup: Aw, I expected to read something juicy or good from you, but nope, just more of the many faults you find with Charebelle. :lol: Well, technically, you're just agreeing with Daisy about her. :coverlaf: Charebelle's n'ek role in PA doesn't help her out at all... :facepalm: To be honest, I think she looks compatible with Pong, even cute with him, but...they don't have anything special. Zero chemistry. :mellow: Poor Aom. I feel that PA is a weird lakorn...I truly hope she does better at producing NJ... :nailbiter: :spin:

Well, good nite, girl! :wink: :grouphug:
Hehe. When I see the filming pics I'll come out with juicy posts.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh @Maiko, you can say anything or nothing about P'Son, it won't change the way i feel for him and my Son&Vill Team. My love for them is rock-solid. :cloud9: 555+ They are so natural and beautiful together and he dotes on her with high respect, that's all that mattered (and matters) to me. ;) So you shouldn't be hurt, it's a beautiful thing. Haha! To each their own! ^^

Yay! So happy our SSPers will be reuniting here. Haha @Maiko, Toomtam has sex appeal. Yes he does! But i can't help it. When i love an actor, it usually takes more than what's on screen. It's who they are off-screen and how they treat others and vice versa. Toomtam's personality and modesty, his good-nature and adorableness outshines all that is his good-looking appeal. There's no more appropriate place for him than under Exact and Khun Boy's guidance.^^ He's admirable to the point that i feel embarrassed he is nong to me. 555+!! Adorable before sexy. XD

Off-topic: I don't know how Charabelle got into the discussion, but i feel the same about her acting. It's very disappointing. I thought perhaps she would do better with a more experienced actor (although Toomtam was a great newbie in PRPR), but no... I think she's beautiful and looks much older for her age, hence she makes a good pair with P'Pong (--actually, i personally met him last month and he looks much, much younger in person! Such a sweetheartttt. Gahhhhhhwayofftopic!!). I just realized she and Mo "switched" pra'eks (Pong/Toomtam). XD Mo is definitely Exact's rising star. She's versatile and promising. I even shipped her and Pong in their crazy lakorn this year. XD So like you, @Daisy, i'm all for our nang'eks Mo and Vill. Adore the both of them.^^

Ngao Jai is definitely a dream-come-true production for me. Beautiful cast (well, Exact is beautiful..) and P'Aom a part of the directing. Plus, we get Nava as Vill and Toom's little cheerleader on the sidelines. What more?! Too cute! I won't be impatient with NJ updates, but i realize Toomtam's lakorn is airing next month. That means NJ's opening ceremony can't be too, too far away. *woot!*

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko don't fustrate yourself. If you want to check out her acting you rather so to PRPR. I am also tired of no updates I have a job and busy life but I just can't gir rid of my phone screen hoping one day Toomtam and Vill BTS will come out.

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
Ohhh @Maiko, you can say anything or nothing about P'Son, it won't change the way i feel for him and my Son&Vill Team. My love for them is rock-solid. :cloud9: 555+ They are so natural and beautiful together and he dotes on her with high respect, that's all that mattered (and matters) to me. ;) So you shouldn't be hurt, it's a beautiful thing. Haha! To each their own! ^^

Yay! So happy our SSPers will be reuniting here. Haha @Maiko, Toomtam has sex appeal. Yes he does! But i can't help it. When i love an actor, it usually takes more than what's on screen. It's who they are off-screen and how they treat others and vice versa. Toomtam's personality and modesty, his good-nature and adorableness outshines all that is his good-looking appeal. There's no more appropriate place for him than under Exact and Khun Boy's guidance.^^ He's admirable to the point that i feel embarrassed he is nong to me. 555+!! Adorable before sexy. XD

*SNIP*

Ngao Jai is definitely a dream-come-true production for me. Beautiful cast (well, Exact is beautiful..) and P'Aom a part of the directing. Plus, we get Nava as Vill and Toom's little cheerleader on the sidelines. What more?! Too cute! I won't be impatient with NJ updates, but i realize Toomtam's lakorn is airing next month. That means NJ's opening ceremony can't be too, too far away. *woot!*

Hehe, okay, Songie. :lol: :kiss: And yes, Toomtam is nong to me, too. :lolyup: Yep, I do ship Pong and Mo, too, despite their disappointing lakorn. :rolleyes: As for your last comments regarding NJ, well, they make me giddy, even though we don't even know the rest of the cast yet. :woot: Haha, the part about little Nava got me smiling. :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko don't fustrate yourself. If you want to check out her acting you rather so to PRPR. I am also tired of no updates I have a job and busy life but I just can't gir rid of my phone screen hoping one day Toomtam and Vill BTS will come out.

PRPR certainly seems more interesting than PA.... :lol2: Aw, we're going through the same struggles, Minny! :console: Hang in there! :strong: :numchuck: Like Songie says, I think after January (or even December :woot:), we'll probably get to see/hear updates on NJ. :wink: Later now! Have to prepare for work. :tearybye:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
We and other ToomVill fans will have to fight for new updates. Yes we're going through The same thing.

Eek! Minny! If things go as expected, then we may get an update on NJ sooner than I thought. :woot: :spin: According to the admin of Gam The Star 4's Facebook, Gam will be going to a NJ-related event at Acts Studio on Tuesday, 12/17...well, that's what I'm assuming via Google Translate. :shrug: :lol: For sure, it's related to NJ, and it may either be NJ's opening ceremony, a press conference for NJ, and/or (a) workshop for NJ. Well, I'm hyped for next Tuesday! :woot2: :yahoo: Vill and Toomtam should be there, too. :wub: Hehehe, we're certainly hanging in there for updates. :grouphug: I'll post the info about Gam's schedule for Tuesday, December 17 (oh, it's in Thai :lol:).

Credit: Gam The Star 4's Facebook.

วันอังคารที่ 17 ธันวาคม 2556
   - บวงสรวงละคร "เงาใจ" ที่ Acts Studio

Hmm, from the profile picture of Queen Elsa on that Facebook account and based on other Pantip posts I've seen, I'm assuming that Gam has something to do with the Thai version of Disney's Frozen... :scratchchin: Perhaps she provides Elsa's character/singing voice? :eek: If yes, cool! I heart Frozen! :lol: And Elsa is definitely my favorite character! :wub:

Regarding your post about the p'rai in NJ (Maytinee's ex-boyfriend hehe :D) in NJ's thread on Spicy, I gave my own thoughts about it. :wink: K, nite/day to you, dear Minny! :kiss: And :goodnite: or day to everybody else! :grouphug: