AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
robber said:
Maiko

Yes, Gam is Elsa in Frozen. Her voice is so great in "Let it go" Thai version.

Ooh! That's so awesome! :clap: :spin: I need to go back and listen to Gam's Thai version of "Let it Go." I love that song! I'm haunted by it! Gam as my favorite character in Frozen? Even better! :bravo: Aw, thanks for clarifying it for me, Robber! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Geesh, you girls type way too much. Took me about half an hour to catch up XD
Speaking about Frozen, my little sisters are obsessed with that American movie -- as in they talk about it nonstop & sing the songs from the movie 24/7 XD
I still need to see that movie though! I hear it's super good :)

Hoping to see more updates. C'mon ToomVill! Missing you two so muchos!! <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Geesh, you girls type way too much. Took me about half an hour to catch up XD
Speaking about Frozen, my little sisters are obsessed with that American movie -- as in they talk about it nonstop & sing the songs from the movie 24/7 XD
I still need to see that movie though! I hear it's super good :)

Hoping to see more updates. C'mon ToomVill! Missing you two so muchos!! <3

Oh, I thought it wasn't too much talking, Marina...? But...I guess it was after all. :whahuh: Girl, you need to watch Frozen! :yes: The animation is beautiful! As for the storyline, eh, it honestly can be even better, but it's still very nice. :) I do think it's one of Disney's best animated films ever. :spin: Aw, your little sisters :heart: it, too? That's great! I'll go into details about Frozen tomorrow after work. :lol: My comment to Daisy is meant for both you and her. :wink:

DaisyDukes* said:
im also waiting for more updates and clips too. ^^ Love ToomVill! ^^

Ooh, I see Minny and I aren't the only ones missing them and waiting for updates. :yahoo: :dance3: :woot2: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
^^^ me too. Waiting for update.

Just one more week, Minny! :woot: :spin: :dance1: I think NJ's opening ceremony will take place next Tuesday... Woot! This time, I'll be prepared for the ToomVill pictures and updates!!! :wub: I wasn't last time with SSP's hehe. :lolyup:

K, going to sleep now. Nite/day to everybody! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!!! :xmas:  :grouphug: I'm sure we're all busy preparing for Christmas or other things in our busy lives. :lol: Yes! Today's my Friday at work! I can't wait until I'm get off work to enjoy my days of relaxation! So many things to catch up on! :woot:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
11 more days until and update.
Happy holidays to maiko. So busy looking more a shirt printing company so
I can go print Mr.Toomtams picture on a shirt an give it to my grandma.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
11 more days until and update.
Happy holidays to maiko. So busy looking more a shirt printing company so
I can go print Mr.Toomtams picture on a shirt an give it to my grandma.

Aw, thanks, Minny! :blush: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Oh, my! So you're going to print out Toomtam on a shirt for your grandma? Sweet!!!! :woot: Hmm, I would like to do that myself...if I have the time. :lolyup: I brought all these supplies to do my own printing, but sadly, I never get the time anymore... :weep: One of these days! I'll create the perfect shirt! Well, I did manage to create two shirts. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: It was about a whole page of talking so I consider that a lot xD But it's good, love how you guys keep the conversation going! I will watch it, I really want to since I'm a sucker for these kind of movies :D Yes, my sisters love it so much. No need to go in detail, girl. I'll just watch it to find out how good it is :D

Chalidaluvprin: A Toomtam shirt? I want one, LOLOL. But your grandma's too cute :3 You should take a pic of it when you get it & share with all of us ^__^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: It was about a whole page of talking so I consider that a lot xD But it's good, love how you guys keep the conversation going! I will watch it, I really want to since I'm a sucker for these kind of movies :D Yes, my sisters love it so much. No need to go in detail, girl. I'll just watch it to find out how good it is :D

Ah, I see what you meant...about the talking. :coverlaf: Aw, as for Frozen, I do want to go into details, but ok! Hehe, I'll do it only if I have time. :D Yeah, Minny should take a picture of the shirt and share it with us; I want to see it, too! :woot:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko @huajaikuangter

I will when I get that shirt of him yes I will upload it if I get to use the computer not my phone.

*Squeal* Yay, Minny! :clap2: :dance3: :woot:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I need new ToomVill NJ pictures to inspire me. :woot: Not enough pictures of them! :weee: Perhaps both the opening ceremonies for NJ and LN (Leh Nangfah) will take place on the 17th? :scratchhead2: Honestly...I want more updates on NJ. :wub: :lol: Also seems like P'Aom hasn't been feeling too good lately... :teary: Hope that she gets better soon. :spin: Well, going to sleep now. :yawn: K, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I think Toomtam or Vill uploaded on Instagram or some one else in IG uploaded a picture of Vill and Toomtam with nava? I can't post it because I am on my phone. I hope that Aom is feeling good so she can start fliming.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin: Feel free to call me Marina ^__^ And yaaay, hope to see your shirt~

Hope to see more updates for this lakorn as well. It's been too long since the last updates T__T Yeah, I believe I saw a picture of Toomtam, Vill, and Nava, too. Hope Aom feels better, fighting!

AikOm^_^

robber said:
On 17th Dec is Open Ceremony of Leh Nang Fah and Narak (not NJ) at Acts Studio.

:teary: :cry1: :cry: :weep:

I had to use two of Spicy's emoticons to express my sadness and disappointment. :mellow: Oh, "nang fah" is two separate words? It's not one word as in "nangfah?" Well, then, if that's the case, I'll start abbreviating Leh Nang Fah as LNF (instead of LN) from now on. :D I did see Vill mentioning LNF on the 17th on her Twitter with you, Robber, so that's what she meant. Thank you for clarifying it for us. :clap: :kiss: Well, I am excited for the opening ceremony for LNF, but I'm even more anxious for updates on ToomVill and NJ. :blush: Will just have to be patient for NJ now. :D Hopefully, with them taking their time for NJ, it will mean a satisfying and beautiful lakorn! :woot: :dude:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I think Toomtam or Vill uploaded on Instagram or some one else in IG uploaded a picture of Vill and Toomtam with nava? I can't post it because I am on my phone. I hope that Aom is feeling good so she can start fliming.

Is this the picture you're talking about, Minny? :eek: Credit: annelui2013's IG.

IG member annelui2013 created it. She is so talented! I freakin' :heart: all her creations, especially the ones of ToomVill. :wub: Her IG is full of ToomVill pictures...so awesome and beautiful! :spin: If I have an IG, I'd go spam on all her pictures! :lolyup: K, I want to see some real pictures of ToomVill with little Nava. :woot: Yes, hope that Aom will feel better soon. :weep:

huajaikaungtur said:
Chalidaluvprin: Feel free to call me Marina ^__^ And yaaay, hope to see your shirt~

Hope to see more updates for this lakorn as well. It's been too long since the last updates T__T Yeah, I believe I saw a picture of Toomtam, Vill, and Nava, too. Hope Aom feels better, fighting!

Poor Aom looks so tired in the picture she uploaded of herself in the Bumrungrad International Hospital (?). :teary: But man, I thought she still looks so beautiful even when sick. :blush: Here's her picture, Marina and Minny. And a cute one of little Nava (which Aom uploaded onto her IG a couple weeks ago). With the lack of ToomVill/NJ updates, we might as well gush over cutie pie Nava. Such an adorable picture of her! Love her evil and sweet expression! :loool: :lmao:

Credit: aomphiyada's IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Yes that's the picture I was talking about they look so cute. I totally wish she was there child when they marry in real life, if possible

@marina
Yes I will call you Marina!!!