AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Huh, with me back, seems like the this thread moves very fast. :whahuh: Already on page 31 now. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, we’ve all missed you :) Getting back to all those comments will take you a while, hehe but I hope you get to it soon ^^ Yes, there are plenty of members here who aren't 21 including myself xD I prefer water. And he looked like a clown? I thought he was very cute although I have to admit, the red and white suit wasn't so appealing. My sisters kept laughing at him and saying how he doesn't match, lolol.
Everyone definitely did have a lot of fun especially Grand -- I felt like I saw her a lot, she seems like a really out-there kind of person. As for Toomtam, he wasn't shown much which was upsetting, haha but that's just my thought.

Yeah, when I think of NJ, I think of a serious lakorn but from these clips, it doesn't seem like that at all. I agree, it is quite nice seeing a different side to their chemistry. Agreed, nevertheless, I'm still excited for NJ.

Don't worry, Maiko. I knew exactly what photo you were talking about. It's as if I have their photos in my head in a folder XD I seem to remember a lot of their photos. I do adore that photo a lot, too and I love how you have it as your default so I can see it all the time :)

Shoot, your mean sisters! :lmao3: Hehehe, even though I'm not fond of some of Toomtam's outfits, I admire him for having the guts to wear them. :lolyup: I feel like I didn't see a lot of Vill from the event... :shrug: Vill's outgoing, but it does seem like she's quiet sometimes, too. :eek: I know! NJ sounds like a dramatic type of lakorn, but I bet Aom is changing some things around. :D Hopefully for the better good. :phew: I'm sure like Aom said in her interview, ToomVill's version will have both drama and comedy.

Aw, that's so cute how you describes their photos! :thumbsup: :spin: Oh...it's almost time for a change...I want to change my display photo to a different ToomVill picture hehe. Time to start on a new siggie, too! :woot: :wub:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
2014 has so many good lakorns coming out. I'm just so happy. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE. Omg. <3

I agree, Ntsuab-Ci! :yes: :highfive: I'm so hyped for NJ! :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

K, time to catch up with the comments in this thread. :D As for Leh Nang Fah's thread...eh, I'll take care of that later. :smack: One step at a time. :phew: :faint:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Actually, I did. My little baby sister loves popcorn so we have a bunch of popcorn XD And I was feeling hungry, too.
Yeah, dreams are just all over the place. Oh really? Haha, I'd rather watch them, too. Toomtam ... oooh, I can imagine him pulling out some kickas* moves XD
It's fine, girl if you don't recall much. Just thank you for telling us about your dream. When I wake up from a dream, I remember it faintly but as the day goes by, I forget everything. It's so weird and I can't recall much of my dreams.

Awe, those comforting scenes ;~; Love those scenes in all lakorns, such sweet heartwarming moments. LOL @ your perv face for their comforting scenes, hahaha. :D

So you were hoping for extreme love scenes, eh? If only we could choose what we dream of.
Eye sex, lololol. I'm sure they had hardcore eye sex, haha.
Casual wear is fine, too. Agreed, they would be awesome in acton & yes, even hotter than Mr. and Mrs. Smith even though I've never seen Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in action.
Yeah, most action lakorns ... aren't the best and they tend to look very corny  :coverlaf: 

Yes, I do remember. How could I forget your comments? Yesss, such a beautiful dream. They're fated to be together, hehe! NJ needs more updates!!

AWEEE, Minny! Thank so much for sharing that photo!!! :dance1: It definitely does look like a boy, Maiko and a cute baby boy in fact. Awww, it's so wittle and cute and asdfghjkl; The eyes and mouth, awww T___T  :spin: 

Haha, I never got back to this comment, Marina...meant to after my rest, but then things got too busy. Well, here I am, replying to it. :D Aw, you really did eat popcorn while reading my dream. :whahuh: :whaha: Gah, if only you can see what I saw in my dream... Toomtam in action is a delicious sight! But your imagination is probably better than mine's, so I'm sure you can picture him pulling those moves. :thumbup: And :highfive: about action lakorns! I think I'm done complaining about them, so I'll save myself the trouble of repeating myself. :coverlaf: ToomVill's eye sex is to die for! :woot: :drool: :faint: Love their eye interaction. :wub: :spin:

Ooh! Marina! And Minny! And everybody else! Speaking of updates, the admin of Vill Wannarot (VVC)'s Facebook says that filming for NJ will "resume" (begin hehe) in February. :woot: Yay! Yahoo! :yahoo: :dance1: That's great! Hopefully, that means that NJ's opening ceremony will occur soon. Aah! I can't wait for the new ToomVill photos! :wub: :drools: Vill's photos from LNF's opening ceremony are beautiful, and I have even more hope and excitement for NJ's opening ceremony photos. :blush: ToomVill FTW! :lol: Sheesh, I'm waiting impatiently now for February... :weee:

Marina girl, I just :heart: your reaction to ToomVill's baby. :kiss: :grouphug: Too darn tootin' cute! :lolyup: :lmao: What a great description of their baby! :thumbsup: Love your captivated face to him hehe! And I'm going to use it myself! :spin: :wink:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I did try but those other picture of Vill will make tere child look American-ish. I just need a picture that she don't look luk-Krueng but pure Thai. Yes the eyes and lips are diff. They parts that resembles both of them. Asian looking baby

Ooh! I see, Minny! I'm interested in the other possible babies you created. :D Oh, I thought Vill actually looks very mixed in that picture that you chose. :bhehe: Hmm, I guess it can be difficult to find a picture of Vill in which she looks pure Thai. :eek: :scratchchin: But several pictures do come in mind. But despite that, you picked good pictures of them. :thumbsup: And thanks for your advice (about going to bed so that I wouldn't feel tired hehe) and concern! :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug: I did feel a little better, but I got preoccupied with other things that I couldn't get back NJ's thread for a week+. :lol: :smack:

DaisyDukes* said:
those baby pictures are not even cute!! I think Vill and Toomtam's real baby would be a lot cuter than that!!!! lol :p

What?! Blasphemy, Daisy! :faint: You're so mean! :smack: Haha, just kidding! :lol: :smack: :kiss: Oh, I'm sure we know that their real baby (babies) will be even cuter than that...especially if they make one together. :pervie: :whahuh: K, whether it's a baby together or individually. :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
That's so true they will have a cuter baby if they marry

:lmao2: My thoughts exactly, Minny! :highfive:

songielove said:
@Maiko, nine_noi is actually Mommy Toomtam's account. ^^

Even though there aren't much updates on NJ, i'm glad because i don't want ToomVill to work on too many projects at the same time. Toomtam has been filming lakorn after lakorn this year, non-stop. 4(?) lakorns in two years is a lot for a newbie actor (whose skills aren't so newbie ^_^ ). But to add to that, it's really because i want them to focus only on NJ when the time comes so we can have abundance of photos and stories to spazzz about! :D :D

Oh, does that mean that it's Toomtam's real mother's IG account, Songie? :eek: Thanks for the correction. :lol: :kiss: :grouphug: As for the second part of your post, you're right... *Sigh* Poor Toomtam has been working nonstop ever since 2013...er, earlier than that, in fact! :teary: :console: Ooh! I love the sound of your last sentence! :clap: :thumbsup: Heck yes for an abundance of photos/stories to spazz about! :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Woah, this thread seems so quiet. Where are the Ngao Jai girls? :eek:
Maiko? Minny? :eek:
Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina
I'm here!!! But where's maiko? This thread seems so quite with no updates. I didn't get in here because of business
huajaikaungtur said:
Minny: I know right, where is this girl? Must be busy with her holiday break, eh? :D And yeah, there's barely any updates. 
Chalidaluvprin said:
MARINA: maiko was here earlier I think she was just to busy she will definitely not leave us alone. This thread is super quite.
huajaikaungtur said:
Minny: Yeah, I think she was here earlier, too and I felt her presence .. LOL, JK. Anyways, I want to keep this thread going. What should we chat about? :D

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :lmao: Aw, you two! :cry: :grouphug: Haha, it wasn't exactly a holiday break, dear Marina, since I was busy with work and getting ready for Christmas with my family. ^_^ Had to sacrifice my time on Asainfuse to do that. :cry1: But thank you for thinking of me, you guys. :) :spin: I didn't have the luxury to comment on my favorite AF thread (NJ), but I still stopped by to check it out quickly and to like two posts. :bhehe: Thanks for the Christmas greetings and buddy love, Marina! And Minny! And everybody else! :grouphug: Hahaha, you were right about my presence for that day, Marina. :thumbup: :ghehe:

Minny, haha! Yeah, I checked out this thread to like two posts that day. :coverlaf: :lolyup: Yeah, had to take a mini vacation from AF to take care of business. :annoyed: And I didn't finish most of the things I meant to take care of! :rant: *Sigh* Well, I have other days to take care of those... Ooh! Waiting anxiously for February now, Minny! Hopefully the admin of Vill Wannarot (VVC) is correct that filming for NJ will start in February. I'm so excited!!!! :woot: K, patience now! :lol:

Chalidaluvprin said:
MARINA: how sexy Toomtam kisses every of his co star and they don't show that much for him.
Chalidaluvprin said:
MARINA: happy late Christmas. Lets begin the topic. Is it only me or somebody who notices when ever he kissed all of his girls lips the always don't take the action back like they just let him take the scene all the way. I also wonder? Did he ever kissed may the exact same way he does in his lakorn? If that's true she's a lucky person!!!

MAIKO: don't worry we will take care of the theard has going as possible. I hope you have a fun Vacation time and see you on Tuesday, if we are lucky enough to see you.

It's not just you, Minnie gal! Yep, Toomtam is so passionate when it comes to kissing his n'eks. :blush: Whoot.... :faint: :spicy: Nope, they don't respond as passionately as he does... Even though Vill kisses him back, she responds in such a reserved and shy way. :rolleyes: Ohh...but she does show some lip action in some kiss scenes with him, so I'm happy that she's not all lifeless hehe! It's just that she reacts to most of his kisses in a shy way, although, she has shown the most passion in kissing Toomtam out of all her p'eks that she has kissed. :blush: :spin:

There are three kiss scenes in which she shows passion in kissing Toomtam:

1) Nee and Thit's kiss scene(s) in episodes 1+2 (during their time together at the beach; during Thit's flashback to their kiss scene underneath the tree, wowie! Vill is really kissing Toomtam...almost aggressively. Hahaha, her Nee persona. :whaha: :whahuh:)
2) Gan and Thit's willing scene (I just freakin' :heart: the way they kiss each other in their willing scene, especially when Vill/Gan gets closer to Toomtam/Thit to hug him and puts her hands on him. :blush: :wub:)
3) Gan and Thit's happy ending kiss...the second kiss. So sweet and cute how they respond to each other! :spicy:

Haha, got carried again with ToomVill! :lolyup:

Mahalo said:
Happy holidays everyone! :) I've been blessed to be part of such a kind community who shares the same love for Thai lakorns. Lol. I hope everyone have a safe and very happy holiday. Especially you Maiko! Enjoy your vacation. AF sure misses you. Haha. 

Aw, Mahalo! You sweetheart! That's so nice and...sweet of you! :lol: I did have a safe and incredible holiday, thank you. (I hope the others did, too! :D) It's just that I've missed AF and you guys a lot! :grouphug: Thank you so much for your touching greetings! :kiss: :flowers: :blush: :kiss3: I know; I feel the same way as you do! :highfive: Thanks again! ^_^

aiyaja said:
I think Maiko mentioned something about going to be MIA for a bit. I've been MIA too lately. However, I should be able to slowly find more time.

Um, not that many updates on this lakorn...Vill is filming Leh Nang Fah right now, so all of the updates are in regards to that lakorn.

EDIT:  Hm....so there's news that Vill has another project and that project is going to be with P'Nok. They asked him why did he choose Vill, he said because she's buddies with his daughter.
Dude, I hope this project doesn't affect Vill's schedule in here.

Aw, Aiyaja!!! I'm happy to finally hear from you again here on AF! You must be so busy rite now. :cry: If that project with P'Nok is just going to be The Way movie, I'm a little relieved. But if it's a new project, woot! New project for Vill! :woot: I just hope there will be plenty of ToomVill interaction for us to gush over, both in NJ and out of it! :spin:

Chalidaluvprin said:
AIYAJA: I also hope so to. I hope it doesn't affect NJ. I also want to know what lakorn will it be. Isn't P'Nok is a director for channel 3?

It could also be Nok's Chatchai's wife, Nok Sinjai, Minny. :) I think they weren't clear as to which Nok it is, so even Aiyaja isn't sure. Aah! If it's Nok Chatchai of Channel 3, hooray for Vill! :yahoo: But if it's Nok Sinjai, I'll be happy as well! Even if Vill is still stuck with Exact hehe. I just want even more acknowledgement for ToomVill, no matter what happens. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Yahoo! After this, I'm caught up with the comments! :yahoo: :dance3: Also...I guess Toomtam spells his second to last name as "Yuttana," not "Yuthana," as I orginally thought... :teary: I have some editing to do... :phew:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Thank you for letting us know, girl. I was wondering and worrying about you :) You seem quite busy but I hope it's a good kind of busy. Hope you're having fun w/ your holidays :D Love you, too!

Minny: Thank you, Merry Christmas to you, too :) Oh yeah, I wonder that, too. The girls never really kiss back, it's like he's doing all the work and overpowering XD The girls must be too dazed to kiss back, LOLOL. But yeah, his girlfriend's so lucky :D

Aiyaja: Hope it doesn't affect NJ, too. And buddies with his daughter? LOLOL. I love how Vill's getting a lot of lakorn opportunities though.

It was a good kind of busy, Marina. ^_^ The only letdown was work, but it's slowly getting better. :whaha: Just have to hang in there. :phew: Again, thanks for all the love! I'm receiving so many from you guys! :blush: :grouphug: Heart, heart, :heart: you guys! :lol: Oh! Love your description about how the girls never really kiss back! :lmao2: Hehe, Toomtam doing all the work. :pervie: Eek! I meant to comment to Minny about how lucky May is...thanks for the reminder, Marina girl! :kiss: Yeah, May's so darn lucky, Minny and Marina. :annoyed: :shutup:

Oh-ho! We're all on the same page about hoping that Vill's new project doesn't affect her time with NJ and Toomtam. :thumbsup: :highfive: I do love it that she's getting a lot of lakorn opportunities, but of course...ToomVill for me first, no matter what! :woot: :wub: Want more ToomVill goodies, please! :worthy:

phatman said:
You know what I found interesting. If Anne picks up Ab Ruk Online fast and finishes filming around mid-year next year, we might get to watch it along with this lakorn. That means Peter and Toomtam and Vill for me all over again. HAHAHA. 

Hey, Phatman girl! :hiya: :ghehe: Eek! That'd be triple the treat for you, huh? :woot: If both Ab Ruk Online and Ngao Jai just happen to air around the same time (I doubt it though :bhehe:), I'll be sure to tune in to both. Unlike the last time when I tuned in to Mr. Peter too late. :coverlaf:

aiyaja said:
All I read was, fans are speculating that the filming for Vill's new project may begin sometime after March. I just don't know how Ngao Jai is going to fit in.

Ai-yah...that's too soon. :mellow: Hope that this won't mean less of ToomVill goodies for us and that they will rush filming/production for NJ. Just no! :nono1: The admin of Vill Wannarot (VVC)'s Facebook says that LNF will air in March 2014... They're not exactly done with filming yet, so seems like Vill, Push, and the others will film it still while it's on air. And there's NJ. Hopefully, NJ will resume/begin filming in February, Aiyaja. :eek: :spin: Whatever the case, just give us plenty of ToomVill goodies. :D I think Vill is so busy filming LNF that I haven't seen a lot of pictures/updates about it from her part. :cry1: I don't want that to happen when they start filming NJ. :no: :lol:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I also don't know to I wish they finish this lakorn before her new one.

I know! Focus on NJ first, right, Minny? :D They (Exact and everybody else) better not forget ToomVill in their excitement over Vill's new lakorn hehe.

cool :) said:
AHH! it feels nice to be back on AF ! I missed you all so much omgawshhh. Daanng i needa catch up dont I?... :nailbiter:

We've missed you, too, darling Cool! :kiss: Whoooooo...yes. you need to catch up. :smack: ....... :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Don't stay too quiet now! :lolyup:

Chalidaluvprin said:
COOL: not really that much there isn't that much of an update.

:lmao2: Hopefully, it will change in February! :spin:

phatman said:
That means the chances of seeing Peter and Vill and Toomtam are even higher! Haha.

Let's hope it's not a rushed production...we've seen what that has done to SSP and other lakorns! :lolyup: I do miss them terribly (ToomVill and Peter), but heck, I don't mind the wait if it's worth it to see them on screen again. :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Before I forget, just wanted to wish all Toomtam and Vill supporters/fans a very Happy New Year!  May 2014 bring you much love, health and success!!! Oh...and more Toomtam and Vill goodies too!   :toast: 
Chalidaluvprin said:
HAPPY NEWYEAR TOO!!!! I also hope more of ToomVill ASAP. I hope 2014 will bring everything you guys have wanted there.
huajaikaungtur said:
Happy New Year, ToomVill lovers :) Goodbye 2013! :D Hello 2014!

Hehe, too cute and sweet, you guys! :lol2: :spin: :clap: :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug: Minny and Ceda_lee, oh, I definitely want endless ToomVill goodies. :pervie: :lmao3: :highfive: :thumbsup:

KimBerry said:
ETA: Also on IG of Vill's mom she posted videos of ToomVill singing! IDK if it's new tho..but adorable only if it weren't too dark so that we can see them clearly.

Ah, KimBerry! You went back to add this to your comment! I almost missed it! Thank goodness I caught sight of it! :yahoo: :D Haha, I shared the links to the IG videos earlier today. :yes: :D Same here, I can't tell when they were singing together, but they are just freakin' adorable in those two videos. :spin: :faint: :drool: If only we can see them clearly indeed! :teary: Oh, well! Leaves a lot to the imagination, with them in the dark. :pervie:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am here thanks to SSP.

I rewatched SSP ---> Thought of revisiting the SSP thread ---> Posted a comment ---> Maiko replied telling me a new lakorn, NJ is marrying our favourtie pra'nang again ---> I am here!

So,

Hello hello lovely people!!! Can't wait to read all your stories and thought of the new lakorn. Omo! It's like a reunion over here. Hehehe...

P/s: Toomtam will be playing the twins? What? We get double Toomtam? Hah! I am going to love this more than SSP!!! Be it kind Toomtam or evil Toomtam, I will love him even if he's a ghost Toomtam! Toomtam all the way~~~ and Vill here and there...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi Maiko!! Glad you're back. Hehe. I hope the lakorns I'm anticipating will air one by one so I don't have a big'o gap. 

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
I am here thanks to SSP.

I rewatched SSP ---> Thought of revisiting the SSP thread ---> Posted a comment ---> Maiko replied telling me a new lakorn, NJ is marrying our favourtie pra'nang again ---> I am here!

So,

Hello hello lovely people!!! Can't wait to read all your stories and thought of the new lakorn. Omo! It's like a reunion over here. Hehehe...

P/s: Toomtam will be playing the twins? What? We get double Toomtam? Hah! I am going to love this more than SSP!!! Be it kind Toomtam or evil Toomtam, I will love him even if he's a ghost Toomtam! Toomtam all the way~~~ and Vill here and there...

What? You have no problems with evil Toomtam, but you hate Vill's Nee character? That's not fair, Bun-bun! :nono1: :whahuh: :rofl: Hehe, but hiya again, Bun-bun! :hiya: Yay! I'm happy you're in here with us again for the craziness. :clap: :grouphug: :kiss: Hopefully, NJ will be even better than SSP! But let's not count our chickens/eggs before they hatch. :nailbiter: This is still an Exact production after all. :whaha: Yep, Toomtam's the one playing twins. :D And :lmao2: to your story about how you got here! :coverlaf:

phatman said:
Hi Maiko!! Glad you're back. Hehe. I hope the lakorns I'm anticipating will air one by one so I don't have a big'o gap. 

Aw, I'm happy to be back. :D :grouphug: Darn, I wish I have tomorrow off, too. Still so many things to do. :cry1: Oh, sheep, you're right! It is better if they air one by one, so that way, I can focus on one lakorn at a time. :lolyup:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ahahaha our cheerleader is back guys :loool: Miss you so so so so so so so x10 much Maiko!  :kiss2: I agree, NJ thread is moving fast now that you're back  :bravo:  :crush:  :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

Ahahaha our cheerleader is back guys :loool: Miss you so so so so so so so x10 much Maiko!  :kiss2: I agree, NJ thread is moving fast now that you're back  :bravo:  :crush:  :yahoo:

Oh, please hold your applause, Cool girl! No need to clap...but feel free to go right ahead and do it anyway. :lolyup: Haha, just kidding! :coverlaf: :kiss: I know! With me here 24/7, there's always a reply to most of the comments. :rofl: Whoot! You're here to spazz with me! :yahoo: :woot: :dance1: Darn it, girl! I've already liked two posts for today. :cry1: Have to wait the next day to like two more posts again. :teary: But awh! You big sweetie! :spin: Liking some of my posts and welcoming me back... Too precious! Love, love, :heart: you and the others! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss3: I've missed your loud mouth and giggles. :bhehe: (<---- This smiley face reminds me of you so much! :whahuh:) Hearing from you and the others make me so happy. ^_^

Hehe, I am back for sure, and hopefully...I won't fall behind on this thread again. (Oh, I'm sure it will happen again, but I certainly don't want that to happen any time soon!) Ooh! At least I returned with a bang, huh? I didn't return empty-handed. :D Got a few goodies on ToomVill and NJ, and that makes my return even sweeter haha! :coverlaf: Thanks again, cool Cool! :whaha: :wink:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, please hold your applause, Cool girl! No need to clap...but feel free to go right ahead and do it anyway. :lolyup: Haha, just kidding! :coverlaf: :kiss: I know! With me here 24/7, there's always a reply to most of the comments. :rofl: Whoot! You're here to spazz with me! :yahoo: :woot: :dance1: Darn it, girl! I've already liked two posts for today. :cry1: Have to wait the next day to like two more posts again. :teary: But awh! You big sweetie! :spin: Liking some of my posts and welcoming me back... Too precious! Love, love, :heart: you and the others! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss3: I've missed your loud mouth and giggles. :bhehe: (<---- This smiley face reminds me of you so much! :whahuh:) Hearing from you and the others make me so happy. ^_^

Hehe, I am back for sure, and hopefully...I won't fall behind on this thread again. (Oh, I'm sure it will happen again, but I certainly don't want that to happen any time soon!) Ooh! At least I returned with a bang, huh? I didn't return empty-handed. :D Got a few goodies on ToomVill and NJ, and that makes my return even sweeter haha! :coverlaf: Thanks again, cool Cool! :whaha: :wink:
LOL @ bolded parts :loool: tooo funny . Its good that you''re back for sure and hopefully wont fall behind. Unlike me, Idk if I'm able to do that anymore! So saaad omgawshh. School's starting in three days! 

AikOm^_^

LOL @ bolded parts :loool: tooo funny . Its good that you''re back for sure and hopefully wont fall behind. Unlike me, Idk if I'm able to do that anymore! So saaad omgawshh. School's starting in three days! 

I just couldn't resist! :lolyup: Ah, evil school...I wish I can do something about it for you, but that probably means something illegal, and I'm not sure I'm ready to go to jail for it. :shrug: But school is good for us...so they say hehe. Gah! No! Just three more days? :teary: Poor you...I bet your break seems to fly by. :cry: I myself have work tomorrow. :annoyed: My days off work have zoomed by far too quickly. I wish it's my three days off all over again. :bhehe: *Sigh* Make the last three days count now! :strong: :numchuck: Get plenty of fun in there before going back to prison school! :lol:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
WOW Maiko, you are on a roll!  :lol2: I really appreciate the thoughts you put into your replies  :kiss:  :heart:  And as for Toomtam being a prince, I consider him as Simba. Lol. He might just throw the Kings off their thrones and become the lion king one day. Haha. Until then, he's still our little prince charming with those magical lips that can wake any sleeping beauty up. Hehehe.

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
WOW Maiko, you are on a roll!  :lol2: I really appreciate the thoughts you put into your replies  :kiss:  :heart:  And as for Toomtam being a prince, I consider him as Simba. Lol. He might just throw the Kings off their thrones and become the lion king one day. Haha. Until then, he's still our little prince charming with those magical lips that can wake any sleeping beauty up. Hehehe.

Man, how thoughtful and smart can you get, Mahalo? :faint: Dang, your comparison of Toomtam to Simba and the lion king is brilliant! :eyetwitch: :thumbsup: Hehe, I feel dumb. :lolyup: I love the logic behind your thoughts, Aiyaja's, Marina's, Daisy's, Phatman's, Songie's, Cool's, Minny's, Ceda_lee's, everybody's! :grouphug: :bravo: Whew, this is not too bad...it was worse when I fell behind in SSP's thread! :shock2: Golly, I never want to fall behind like that again!....It will happen though. :coverlaf:

What's this?! Toomtam's magical lips that can wake up any sleeping beauty? Gosh! :clap: Hmm, haha, are you a fan of fairy tales or what, girl? :rofl: Disney, too? :lol: Oh, I love your new display photo of Anne. One of my favorite pictures of Anne! :thumbsup: :wub:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thank you, thank you! ^_^  It's so hard to find the right profile picture. It's ironic because the pictures aren't even real photos of me. Lol. I'm forever picky. And yes, my guilty pleasures consist of fairy-tales, happy endings, and lots of handsome princes in shining armors   :lolyup: Disney brainwashed me into believing in them. I'm sure they don't really exist in real life. But in lakorn world, I sure have found my prince(s). One of them being Toomtam  :ghehe:     

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Thank you, thank you! ^_^  It's so hard to find the right profile picture. It's ironic because the pictures aren't even real photos of me. Lol. I'm forever picky. And yes, my guilty pleasures consist of fairy-tales, happy endings, and lots of handsome princes in shiny armors   :lolyup: Disney brainwashed me into believing in them. I'm sure they don't really exist in real life. But in lakorn world, I sure have found my prince(s). One of them being Toomtam  :ghehe:     

Hey, you're not the only one not using real photos of herself...I don't, either. I use the photos of pretty people to spare members/guests the horror of looking at my face. :lmao: Ah, I'm picky, too. :eek: :bhehe: Whahahahaha! Blame it on Disney, huh? :lmao3: :lmao2: :rofl: Ooh, that also applies to me, too, I guess. :coverlaf: Hey, there are happy endings in real life. :D :yes: Love your answers, darling Mahalo! :highfive: The part about your prince Toomtam tickles me. :woot: :blush: Oh, and you're welcome for loving your current display photo of Anne. :kiss: K, I'm off to sleep now. :cry:

Good nite/day, Mahalo and everybody else! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug: Later now! Tomorrow...I'm going to be busy, but I shouldn't fall behind again...so soon, anyway hehe. :D Later! :)

AikOm^_^

No matter how limited the pictures of ToomVill are at the moment, it still makes me giddy to see a new one of them. *Squeal* Hehe, not a lovey-dovey picture, but a very cute one of them nevertheless! :wub: :drool: I'm grateful to Kate for posting it for us. :spin: Oh, darn it! I have to prepare for work now. :annoyed: *Sigh* Later, guys! :tearybye: Have a great day, everyone! ^_^ :grouphug:

Credit: katesonthichai's IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
They both are so cute!!! In every picture and video. YAHHHHH!!! February, but it is quiet long at least we got some update!!!! Have you guys heard the news of Toomtam and May? It was in Toomtams fan club IG. I am not sure if its news can't read Thai LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Even if I'm not a fan of what Toomtam's wearing, I seem to have gotten to the point where I don't really mind what he wears xD Anything he wears looks good on him, haha.
Yeah, I didn't see Vill a lot to the point where I thought she wasn't there. I'm sure Aom will change things around for the best ^^
Same here, I feel like I should change my photos around, too but I'm too lazy to whip up something good XDD

Oh, you're the sweetest always replying back to everyone.
Super glad NJ will resume filming in February. As for ToomVill's baby, I'm just a sucker for all babies so yeah but their baby's such a cutie :3

It's completely fine that you were gone for a bit. NJ thread was just quiet without you. And look, once you start posting, this thread starts moving like crazy. Dang, I haven't had to read so much posts in a while XD You're definitely the NJ cheerleader~

Bun-bun: Wohooo, glad to see more and more people in this thread. Welcome! Thanks to our lovely SSP :D And I know right, two Toomtams. Two goodies :DD

Cool: School already started for me yesterday (Thursday). How lame, huh? Going back to school on a Thursday & Friday? Blah, I was hoping to get to watch my lakorns live or something but there was no time at all -.-"

Maiko, thanks for the pictures. They're so cute, lol. I always laugh to myself when I think about us fans adoring every picture possible of them. They could just be sitting there normally and we would still be in love XD hahaha.

Minny: News of Toomtam and May? :O Does it seem like good or bad news? :O I can't read Thai either, lol.