AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, page 34 already! :party:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, I'm probably gonna bum out all day today, too :)
You should definitely share some pictures ... but it's all up to you ^^
Thank you for being happy with me about no school today. You're the sweetest. 
Hope to see some creations from you then :p

Cool: Oh, I hate when that happens. That's why I always type out my comments on a Notepad so I can just copy and paste because when I type it out on asianfuse, I accidentally click back or something and my comment gets deleted XD
Awe, don't be jealous. Just remember that while you're getting smarter at school, I'm getting dumber at home. haha :D

Maiko, I agree with Cool on your comments. Your comments are always so different and fun to read :)

LOL, Maiko, you're too cute. Awe, it sucks getting your comment deleted -.-" Especially when you take time to write out all your thoughts.
I want to dream of ToomVill but it never works. How have you been trying to dream of them? XD Do you just think about them a lot before sleep or..?
I couldn't agree with you more. Toomtam's voice is so angelic and awesome and perfect, haha. 
Smart was in your dream? LOLOL. You're hilarious. I'm not a big fan of Smart for his acting doesn't impress me but that's still cool.
I never dream about actors/actresses. I wonder if there's a way we can choose what we dream of, hehe ;D

Oh, I do want to share them with you guys, Marina. :woot: Just have to find the time and determination to do it...I'm really bad at managing my time, for I'm soooooooooo slooooooooooooow. :smack: It takes me forever just to reply to comments and search for updates haha. :annoyed: :lol: Oh, I see! So you wrote your comments first onto a Notepad, huh? Interesting! :thumbup: I use Microsoft Word occasionally. :lol2: Your (second to) last sentence to Cool about school and home...cracks me up! :whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: :coverlaf: Don't worry, for you're not alone; I'll be dumb with you. :console: :bhehe:

If I remember to do it, I select all of my texts and Ctrl copy them as I type them, just in case such a thing happens (about me losing what I was going to write). But of course, I tend to forget most of the time. :lolyup: Oh, yes, I definitely think of ToomVill before going to sleep. :blush: I try to imagine what NJ is going to be like and how infatuated the real Wathit is with Maytinee, but how suspicious and mean Roothon treats her. And of course...I fantasize the steamy scenes/situations ToomVill may have, as both Wathit and Maytinee and Roothon and Maytinee. :pervie: :secret: :ghehe: I've been envisioning Toomtam in glasses as Wathit. :wub: Ooh! So can't wait until NJ's opening ceremony! :woot: :dance1: Vill surprised me with LNF's opening ceremony, with her not wearing her birdie costume. So, I'm curious to see whom Toomtam will go as; cold Wathit or hard-working Roothon. :spin: Hopefully, both ToomVill will look good. What am I talking about?! :smack: Of course they'll both look beautiful together...like always! :wub:

Yeah, Smart's a bad actor. :whaha: He may be even worse than Son, yet I :heart: him. :spin: I agree with you heartily about Smart's acting, but oddly, it appeals to me. :lolyup: He's charming, handsome, and hot to me. :drool: Golly, even though I thought hard of ToomVill last night (or early in the morning, for I did sleep past midnight :lol:), nope! Didn't dream of them. :annoyed: Only dreamt of being late for work. :whahuh: :rant: I hate dreaming of work. :rolleyes: With technology, almost anything is possible. :lol2: Once again, I'm sad for you that you never dream of your favorite stars. :teary: :console:

AikOm^_^

Off to prepare for work now. :cry1: Perhaps I'll hear more from you and the others later, Marina girl! :D Ooh, I think I'm going to be bad at managing my time for tonight and tomorrow, but I should be able to scan and share ToomVill's SSP magazine pages tomorrow night. :dance1: K, later, guys! :tearybye:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I hope the NJ ceremony Toomtam just don't have that facial hair on...

I dream of Tootam and other actors easily I don't know why? Probably I am too crazy about them. Sometimes I don't even think about actors and just dreamed about them. Lol I had another Toomtam dreamed again, I dreamed that there was a SSP2 where Nee's ghost kept on coming to get back revenge. Nee made Thiti hate Gan by always getting inside Gans body. Gan was pregnant in my dream and also with 1 kid. It was a boy. The story goes on Nee trying to make Thitit and Gab divorce and trying to live in Gans body with Toomtam.

@maiko
I wish to see the magazines soon them, do your best at work. You must be very stressed about work that's why you dreamed about work.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I hope the NJ ceremony Toomtam just don't have that facial hair on...

I dream of Tootam and other actors easily I don't know why? Probably I am too crazy about them. Sometimes I don't even think about actors and just dreamed about them. Lol I had another Toomtam dreamed again, I dreamed that there was a SSP2 where Nee's ghost kept on coming to get back revenge. Nee made Thiti hate Gan by always getting inside Gans body. Gan was pregnant in my dream and also with 1 kid. It was a boy. The story goes on Nee trying to make Thitit and Gab divorce and trying to live in Gans body with Toomtam.

@maiko
I wish to see the magazines soon them, do your best at work. You must be very stressed about work that's why you dreamed about work.

Oh, I'm not so sure I'd want bearded Toomtam during NJ's opening ceremony...haha, I prefer clean-shaven Toomtam. :lol: Ooh! Lucky you, Minny! That you dreamt of a SSP part 2!!!! :woot: But boo to the storyline of Nee's ghost! :rant: :faint: And she uses Gan's body! No!!!! :yuck: Dang it, she doesn't leave them alone even in death! One of us said that Nee's ghost would continue to haunt Thit and Gan if there ever was a "Part 2" to SSP. Perhaps Bun-bun or KimBerry? :whahuh: Grr, even though Nee is just Vill, I don't want her interfering with Thit and Gan. :lol: I only want her to go after Wit. :wub: Yuck to the part in your dream about Nee. :mellow: But oh la la! Gan is pregnant, and they already have a boy? :pervie: I love that part. :wub: :spin:

Yeah, I am stressed with work. :teary: But today...was a decent work day. :phew: K, Minny. I'll scan the magazines soon. :kiss: The ToomVill pictures are soooooooooo squeal-worthy! :blush:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
AAH! Cool girl! It just happened to me! I was in the midst of writing out a rather long comment, and then I lost it because my stupid keyboard made me go back a page... :cry1: :rant: And now, I have to start all over again! :annoyed: Poor us. :console: Anyway, this is what I was writing hehe.

Forgot to mention this earlier. I've been trying so hard to dream of ToomVill every night for the last month or so, but I haven't been too successful at that. :loool: Darn it! :smack: To help ease my pain of missing them, I've been watching their little scenes from NJ and IG clips of them singing almost every night for the past week. Golly! Toomtam's singing voice is soooooooooo dreamy! :faint: I :heart: his voice so much! :blush: And with Vill adding a harmony to his voice in those IG clips...it's just pure PERFECTION! :spin: :wub: :drool: :spicy: :cry: I hope that we will be able to see the full clip of them singing some day. I badly want to know why, where, and when they were singing together. :pervie: :woot: They need to sing more songs together. :thumbsup: Just watching them sing together in those IG clips...make me blush. :blush:

Anyway, so I watched those clips of their "duet" and NJ scenes last night. Tried to fantasize about their interaction and scenes in NJ. :pervie: I dreamt of some Thai daras at an opening ceremony for some lakorn, but sadly it wasn't ToomVill. :cry1: :lmao: :rofl: The only guy I remember is Smart/Mart Krissada. :whaha: I was there at the opening ceremony (so was most of my family members :whahuh: :yuck: :lol:), and I turned to one of my cousins, and we were gushing about how handsome Smart was in reality...even better than on screen. Oh, perhaps I dreamt of him because last night, I watched one of the teasers for his new lakorn (Wiang Roy Dao) with Taew. :loool: Darn, I can't believe I dreamt of him, but not ToomVill. :huh: Not that I'm complaining much, for handsome Smart was worth the dream, but ToomVill is my true love! :woot: :spin: I want to dream of them. :weee: Hmm, perhaps tonight. :D :pervie:

Haha, good nite, everyone! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss: Also, hehe, with Cool talking with me, whoot! We're definitely moving this thread even more! :woot: Sorry, me and my nonsense talk! :coverlaf:
that was not long at alll :loool: it wouldve took half the page huh?! :ghehe:

anyways, ill stop messing with maiko now :bhehe: 
@marina, me getting smarter and you getting dumber...i dont know about the me getting smarter part...
@maiko, you being dumb with Marina?! No i'm with Marina! :heart: :loool:  and yay! magazine i hear? :drools:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
error post....needs to be deleted... LOL sorry bout that :nailbiter:

Wha-? You could have edited this post/comment. :lolyup: I could delete it, but no. We'll keep it, because of your cuteness! :spin: :wink:

that was not long at alll :loool: it wouldve took half the page huh?! :ghehe:

anyways, ill stop messing with maiko now :bhehe:
@marina, me getting smarter and you getting dumber...i dont know about the me getting smarter part...
@maiko, you being dumb with Marina?! No i'm with Marina! :heart: :loool:  and yay! magazine i hear? :drools:

Hahaha, it was long to me, but thank goodness it wasn't a super "long" long one! I would have died if I was writing a post that would take up half a page, but then I lost it...and didn't even save/copy it! :faint: :rant: No, don't stop messing with me! :cry1: :spin: Please. :D Oh, how about this? You, Marina, and I can be dumb together. :console: :coverlaf: :lol2: Two magazines! :D There are plenty of cute and hot ToomVill pictures in SSP that we haven't seen before, but there should be even MORE! :yes:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hahaha we're the dumb triplets :no: :loool: omgawsh we are so weird maiko X) but YAYx2!! There's two mags? :drools: I agree,there should be more but <|3 :cry:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha we're the dumb triplets :no: :loool: omgawsh we are so weird maiko X) but YAYx2!! There's two mags? :drools: I agree,there should be more but <|3 :cry:

More like "The Three Stooges." :lmao3: :lmao: Oh, three (magazines) actually. But the third one...doesn't have anything related to SSP...AT ALL! :rant: :annoyed: ToomVill are just on the cover. :rolleyes: Oh, well. They look good nevertheless. :wub: The other two magazines are much better! :yes: :drool: Aw, if only they are in an actual magazine photo shoot... I'm hopeful for the future, though; hopefully, some magazine will pair them up. :woot: :pervie: K, I'll scan the pages tomorrow for sure! If not before work, then after work at nighttime. :strong: Aw, poor Marina, Minny, and you have school tomorrow, Cool. :teary: Have a great day at school tomorrow, you guys! :console: :kiss3: And I hope everybody else have a wonderful day! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

You too maiko ,have FUN at work :loool:  gnite everyone :kiss:

Ooh, I hope so, too! :spin: :numchuck: Nite, my cool Cool girl! :highfive: :kiss3: :goodnite: And nite/day to everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Gah, I was going to share a picture related to LNF in its thread, but too lazy and tired to do so. :yawn: Oh, I just wanted to stop by my favorite thread to make one last comment before hitting the hay. :lol: K, I'm off for realz! :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: Also, seems like both Marina and Minny got occupied with other things? :whahuh: :lolyup:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, I was going to share a picture related to LNF in its thread, but too lazy and tired to do so. :yawn: Oh, I just wanted to stop by my favorite thread to make one last comment before hitting the hay. :lol: K, I'm off for realz! :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: Also, seems like both Marina and Minny got occupied with other things? :whahuh: :lolyup:
I am at school for 8 hours LOL!! So I didn't get to visit but I am here. I will go check the LNF thread for our Vill.

It was a was scary dream tough!!! That dream is making me hope that one day I want to see TT and Vill in a horror drama.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: If you wanna share photos, it's really up to you, hehe. Just no rush! :)
You're not slow, awwe, don't think like that. You're fast at replying -- you always post so quick~
Yeah, I write my posts out on a Notepad first so I can read people's comments and reply at the same time & so my comments don't get deleted xD It's really helpful.
No!! don't be dumb with me :p I know you're a very intelligent person.

I try to think of ToomVill a lot before sleep but then my mind always wanders off to other topics, haha. Plus, my dreams are usually random. They don't have anything to do with what I'm in love with. Although, they usually relate to my lover, food :coverlaf:  hahaha.
LOL at your small text. Those steamy scenes are worth fantasizing about ;)
I agree, I really like the glasses on Toomtam. It gives him an intelligent and nerdy yet hot vibe.  :drool: 
I guess we really won't know what Toomtam will go to the opening ceremony as until the opening ceremony actually gets here, hehe. I really wonder though ... either way, I don't really care who he goes as ^__^
YESSS! Of course they'll look good. It's impossible for ToomVill to look bad, haha, our biased minds XDD

I saw Smart's acting a few times in Qi Pao since my sister watched it and his acting was just a big no no for me. From then on, I never really liked him. Although I saw his acting previously in Plerng See Roong and Whanjai Kub Nai Jomying and he wasn't so bad. I even considered him a decent actor. I don't know why his acting in Qi Pao made such an impression on me :scratchchin: 

Awe, I'm sorry you didn't get to dream of them. I'm sure you'll dream of them soon, just keep thinking of ToomVill ^__^
Thank you!. I hope I dream of my favorite people one day, hehe :D

Dang, Cool & Maiko. You two really kept this thread going. And yes, let's all be dumb triplets XD And The Three Strooges? I love the idea :D
Maiko, I was occupied with making crab rangoon last night and going to school today. :)

Hope you all had a beautiful day!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Maiko
You don't really have to upload the posters if you are tired. You still kept the thread going. That's the best part about you.

@marina
Talking about the glasses I love them on Toomtam. Like you said he can go on as either twin but the facial hair plz don't.

About smart I never watched any of his other movie than wan jai gub jao ying too. LOL.
I hope you dream about Toomtam and your faves one day to!!

I hope you had a wonderful day at school to Marina.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I am at school for 8 hours LOL!! So I didn't get to visit but I am here. I will go check the LNF thread for our Vill.

It was a was scary dream tough!!! That dream is making me hope that one day I want to see TT and Vill in a horror drama.

Yeesh, I remember those 8 hours a day at school. :mellow: Brings tears to my eyes, thinking about it. :cry1: Oh, more of a scary dream rather than a steamy one, huh? :pervie: Darn Nee. :loool: Yikes...I'm not so sure I want ToomVill in a horror drama. :no: Horror and action lakorns are last on my list of lakorns that I'd ever watch. If I have to pick, I'd prefer ToomVill in an action lakorn... :lol: But ToomVill in a horror lakorn would be just as interesting! :yes:

Even though it's a nightmare because Nee is there to ruin Gan and Thit's happy ending, it's still so awesome that you dreamt of ToomVill! :spin: :bravo: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: If you wanna share photos, it's really up to you, hehe. Just no rush! :)
You're not slow, awwe, don't think like that. You're fast at replying -- you always post so quick~
Yeah, I write my posts out on a Notepad first so I can read people's comments and reply at the same time & so my comments don't get deleted xD It's really helpful.
No!! don't be dumb with me :p I know you're a very intelligent person.

I try to think of ToomVill a lot before sleep but then my mind always wanders off to other topics, haha. Plus, my dreams are usually random. They don't have anything to do with what I'm in love with. Although, they usually relate to my lover, food :coverlaf:  hahaha.
LOL at your small text. Those steamy scenes are worth fantasizing about ;)
I agree, I really like the glasses on Toomtam. It gives him an intelligent and nerdy yet hot vibe.  :drool: 
I guess we really won't know what Toomtam will go to the opening ceremony as until the opening ceremony actually gets here, hehe. I really wonder though ... either way, I don't really care who he goes as ^__^
YESSS! Of course they'll look good. It's impossible for ToomVill to look bad, haha, our biased minds XDD

I saw Smart's acting a few times in Qi Pao since my sister watched it and his acting was just a big no no for me. From then on, I never really liked him. Although I saw his acting previously in Plerng See Roong and Whanjai Kub Nai Jomying and he wasn't so bad. I even considered him a decent actor. I don't know why his acting in Qi Pao made such an impression on me :scratchchin: 

Awe, I'm sorry you didn't get to dream of them. I'm sure you'll dream of them soon, just keep thinking of ToomVill ^__^
Thank you!. I hope I dream of my favorite people one day, hehe :D

Dang, Cool & Maiko. You two really kept this thread going. And yes, let's all be dumb triplets XD And The Three Strooges? I love the idea :D
Maiko, I was occupied with making crab rangoon last night and going to school today. :)

Hope you all had a beautiful day!

Marina (Minny, Cool, and others :D), I've got my magazines out. And my printer/scanner. Just need to scan them and upload them onto my Imageshack account first. :woot: :phew: Um, no, I really am slow, but aw! So sweet of you to try to convince me otherwise. :blush: Intelligent person? Me?!!! Gosh, you and Cool keep getting me confused with some other girl. :loool: Hah! You usually dream of food? :woot: Too darn cute! :kiss: :spin: Minny's the lucky one, dreaming of Toomtam, Mark, and others every night or so. :lol2:

Hehe, I've been fantasizing about Roothon as fake Wathit undressing Maytinee. :pervie: But that will probably never happen in ToomVill's real NJ... :lmao: Ooh, you described Toomtam's glasses perfectly! :thumbsup: I don't mind whoever he will go as, but like Minny has said, I wouldn't want him wearing his fake facial hair during the opening ceremony. :lol: But I'll be fine with it, just because it's Toomtam. :drool: And heck yes! ToomVill will look awesome together...even more so than Push and Vill. *Squeal* :wub:

:lmao2: and :lmao3: to the part about Smart! Aw, I thought he was actually pretty good in Qi Pao. :yes: But yes, his acting isn't that great in there. :coverlaf: I can go on about him, but I don't want to. I may love Smart, but I'd rather gush over ToomVill. :spin:

Aw, keep on hoping, Marina! You still have the rest of your life to dream about your favorites! :console: :kiss: I did kind of dream about ToomVill last night...didn't see them physically, but I saw their pictures and was squealing over them in my dream haha. :lolyup: Ooh, crab rangoon? Sounds yummy! :yummy: Oh, back to prison school for you and Minny (and Cool! :lol:) now... :tearybye: :numchuck: I did have a nice day, if not beautiful hehe. One of the best things about today is coming home to Minny's and your lovely comments! :grouphug: Hope you and the others had a beautiful day as well, and many more to come!

Chalidaluvprin said:
@Maiko
You don't really have to upload the posters if you are tired. You still kept the thread going. That's the best part about you.

@marina
Talking about the glasses I love them on Toomtam. Like you said he can go on as either twin but the facial hair plz don't.

About smart I never watched any of his other movie than wan jai gub jao ying too. LOL.
I hope you dream about Toomtam and your faves one day to!!

I hope you had a wonderful day at school to Marina.

Oh, I'll have some pages up tomorrow for sure, Minny! I've got my magazines and printer/scanner ready! :woot: :yahoo: Just...need to find the determination and time to scan them hehe. :smack: :lolyup: Again, I'm with you about hoping that Toomtam won't wear the fake facial hair during the opening ceremony. :highfive: Although...I wouldn't mind it too much, for I'm sure he'll be hot even with the facial hair. :drools:

Yeah, let's pray Marina will get to dream about Toomtam and her other favorites some day. :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Lol, some one may post this on SSP thread already but I want you guys to see it.

Credit to nine_noi

@maiko
School is like in prison but it helps me get education. Don't rush on the posters we can wait. Thank you for that comment. I best day is when i come to this thread and you where here to. I love reading all your replies.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Lol, some one may post this on SSP thread already but I want you guys to see it.

*PIC*
Credit to nine_noi

@maiko
School is like in prison but it helps me get education. Don't rush on the posters we can wait.

Actually, no one has shared/posted that picture before in SSP's thread, Minny. I should know. :lolyup: I did see that picture on nine_noi's IG but didn't choose to share it. :smack: I'm so happy you're sharing it with us though. :thanks: :cloud9: I :heart: annelui2013's talented artworks, especially the ToomVill ones! She's so awesome! :wub: I love all four manipulations; all are so sweet and beautiful, especially the first and last ones! :spin:

As for your comment about school, there you go! :thumbsup: I'm about to scan the pages. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: I'm okay with the facial hair actually but yes, it would be nice if he went with a clean face XD
Really? My sister watched & finished both Whanjai Kub Nai Jomying and Plerng See Roong -- I started both with her but dropped out, haha not because of Smart though.
Thank you, I hope I will dream of them, too. You're the lucky one always dreaming of your faves :p
Thanks, my school day was mehh. XP

Maiko: Really? Yayyy! Take your time scanning, I will be waiting though.  :dance1: 
You're not slow, don't say that. And nope, pretty sure we're talking about you, not mistaking for another person, hehe. I know right, Minny's too lucky -- always dreaming of her biases. And then there's me, dreaming of my food. Haha, I always have dreams of me pigging out or just different angles of food. So lame,  :lmao: 

Roothon undressing Maytinee? LOL, at your pervert face. You're too funny but I like your thinking :lolyup:  I doubt it'll happen, too. That's when our imagination comes into play, hehe :D Same here, hope he gloes with a clean face but him with facial hair is pretty ... :drool: 
I'm digging Push and Vill but heckyeah, ToomVill will rock even more!~

Yes, let's stop talking about Smart and get back to our ToomVill.
I'm sure I'll dream of my faves one day, just gotta keep thinking about them consistently. Lol. Didn't see them physically but you saw their photos? haha, so in your dream, you saw yourself squealing over ToomVill? Lolol, too cute!! :3
Crab rangoon is so good :D It's one recipe I master in so I really like making it. Oh, you don't have to cross out prison. School = prison, hahah :faint: 
Awe, you know I love coming home to your comments, too :D Love coming home to everyone's comments, it brightens up my day~
Thank you so much, :)

Minny, thanks for the photos and I remember coming across these photos one day. ToomVill looks so good and I wouldn't mind seeing them in this kind of drama even though I know it's highly improbable XDD This person did a good job in the manipulation, looks pretty legit :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Yes go ahead and scan the posters:) she did really good on manipulation. In love with the one wear Vill was pregnant. It's like Gan and Thit in SSP2 if there was one.

@marina
I also don't mind that but just be light. And also should I share my dreams sometimes? The manipulation is legit but in one of them TT didn't look like him. LOL I am not that lucky sometimes when I dream about them breaking up or not getting together. :( sad part. Taking off Maytinee clothes I would love too see that to since they cutter the undressing scene in SSP. I watched SSP again and tears fell out.