AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
I love going to the movies. But tickets are so expensive. I like to go in big crowds. But everyone's so busy with their lives. So now, I just wait until it comes out on DVD and cuddle in my bed alone to watch it. Haha. I'm a home person too. 

*Sigh* :phew: They are expensive...worthwhile, but not exactly cheap. :mellow: Oh? I like it when it's almost empty. :rofl: Not really a big crowd person. :lol:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
*Sigh* :phew: They are expensive...worthwhile, but not exactly cheap. :mellow: Oh? I like it when it's almost empty. :rofl: Not really a big crowd person. :lol:
My motto is: The more, the merrier.  :dance1:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Mee too I am hyped for more pictures!!!! Yes I agree that Vill look cute with light makeup and sexy with dark makeup like the two Gans in SSP. I agree with you I don't like crowded place I would rather want it just with a few people.

OMG!!:0 Toomtam is kissing every of his nang ek amazingly. I kept on watching Toomtams kissing scenes. Somebody should totally make a video for Toomtam kissing scene.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Mee too I am hyped for more pictures!!!! Yes I agree that Vill look cute with light makeup and sexy with dark makeup like the two Gans in SSP. I agree with you I don't like crowded place I would rather want it just with a few people.

OMG!!:0 Toomtam is kissing every of his nang ek amazingly. I kept on watching Toomtams kissing scenes. Somebody should totally make a video for Toomtam kissing scene.

Ooh, perhaps Marina can. :woot: :pervie: As for pictures, ok! I shall be ready this time! :numchuck: :strong: I'm going to pay extra attention to the little things ToomVill do behind the scenes. :spin: :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, perhaps Marina can. :woot: :pervie: As for pictures, ok! I shall be ready this time! :numchuck: :strong: I'm going to pay extra attention to the little things ToomVill do behind the scenes. :spin: :lol2:

Me make a video on his kiss scenes? I love that idea XD But maybe a better editor can make one ^__^ I'll see what I can do though. :)

Honestly speaking, I've never been to the movies before to watch a movie. Sad, huh? Anyways, I still really want to see Frozen. My younger sisters are still so obsessed with ... everything related to Frozen. I'll watch it one day though, maybe just find it online when it comes out, haha.

And I read all your comments about cute & sexy girls. I prefer both actually. And yeah, I totally agree with you, Mahalo on Vill being good at both sexy and cute roles.
As for Koom Nang Kruan, I'm most excited for Mo and Toomtam's pairing but I'm liking Toomtam and Pinky's, too.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Me make a video on his kiss scenes? I love that idea XD But maybe a better editor can make one ^__^ I'll see what I can do though. :)

Honestly speaking, I've never been to the movies before to watch a movie. Sad, huh? Anyways, I still really want to see Frozen. My younger sisters are still so obsessed with ... everything related to Frozen. I'll watch it one day though, maybe just find it online when it comes out, haha.

And I read all your comments about cute & sexy girls. I prefer both actually. And yeah, I totally agree with you, Mahalo on Vill being good at both sexy and cute roles.
As for Koom Nang Kruan, I'm most excited for Mo and Toomtam's pairing but I'm liking Toomtam and Pinky's, too.

Oh, you know you're the best video editor. Well, one of them. :clap: Oh, your younger sisters are still obsessed with Frozen? Hehe, I'm not obsessed with it like I am with ToomVill, but I occasionally think about it. Wondering when it'll be released on Blu-ray/DVD. :weee:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@marina
Your one of the best video editor of all times!!! I should also check out Frozen too then.
@maiko
I will also pay attention on BTS too.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
behind ... :nailbiter: BUT i agree! Marina your MVs are sooo good! i remember watching one of them like over ten times :ghehe: k. will be back later.. needa catch up with like 4 or 5 pages(?) BUT IM BACK!...as of for now  :nono1:   -_-

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina
Your one of the best video editor of all times!!! I should also check out Frozen too then.
@maiko
I will also pay attention on BTS too.

Oh, you definitely should, Minny! :yes: Frozen is worth checking out. :lol: Yes, let's pay close attention to them behind the scenes. :pervie: It's the little actions that say a whole lot. :D

cool :) said:
behind ... :nailbiter: BUT i agree! Marina your MVs are sooo good! i remember watching one of them like over ten times :ghehe: k. will be back later.. needa catch up with like 4 or 5 pages(?) BUT IM BACK!...as of for now  :nono1:   -_-

Ahh! Cool girl! Yes, you're behind. :lolyup: But yay, you're back! We've missed you so! :grouphug: :kiss3:

sarNie Adult
So i just quickly read bits and bits and ran through the discussion with Toomtam and Mo and would like to say... OMG yesh i ship them too ahaha...idk but i can see toomtam with Vill or with Mo ONLY 555. Both of them have that "rai" face and that innocent face...man,Toomtam does matched n'ek like that <---- 555 

ok back on topic,

Maiko^_^ said:
Aah! :woot2: I seriously did not expect this at all...Kate, Vill's mother uploaded a new ToomVill picture onto her Twitter...! :faint: Aw, made my night.  :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: Eek! My heart is squealing in delight and happiness! :wub: :spin: :blush: They are too darn adorable, hot, beautiful, wonderful, awesome together! :spicy: :drool: Oh, sure, they're staring in opposite directions, but they're holding hands! *Squeal* I'm one happy piglet. :lolyup: Toomtam...looks like he's walking on air! :rofl: Hehehe, this makes me even greedier for more of their pictures!!!! :woot:

Credit: katesontichai katesontichai's Twiiter.

Toomtam and Vill are soooo  :crush:  :yummy:  :faint:  :spicy:  ...no words can explain :teary: but just gotta mention that their height difference is perf for each other OMG. :drools: 

AikOm^_^

So i just quickly read bits and bits and ran through the discussion with Toomtam and Mo and would like to say... OMG yesh i ship them too ahaha...idk but i can see toomtam with Vill or with Mo ONLY 555. Both of them have that "rai" face and that innocent face...man,Toomtam does matched n'ek like that <---- 555 

ok back on topic,

Toomtam and Vill are soooo  :crush:  :yummy:  :faint:  :spicy:  ...no words can explain :teary: but just gotta mention that their height difference is perf for each other OMG. :drools:

Y tu, "Brutus" Cool? :cry1: Haha, just kidding! Perfectly understandable. Toomtam and Mo do match each other physically. :mellow: :yuck: :lol:

As for ToomVill, seriously, it does seem like Toomtam got taller. :whahuh: Or perhaps it's because Vill isn't wearing heels, so their height difference is more noticeable than before. :coverlaf: She did wear heels in SSP. I actually prefer a greater height difference than theirs, but I :heart: their height difference nevertheless. Yes! :yes: Their height difference is indeed PERFECT. :spin: Hah! :lmao3: and :highfive: to us drooling over their height difference. :lolyup:

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Y tu, "Brutus" Cool? :cry1: Haha, just kidding! Perfectly understandable. Toomtam and Mo do match each other physically. :mellow: :yuck: :lol:

As for ToomVill, seriously, it does seem like Toomtam got taller. :whahuh: Or perhaps it's because Vill isn't wearing heels, so their height difference is more noticeable than before. :coverlaf: She did wear heels in SSP. I actually prefer a greater height difference than theirs, but I :heart: their height difference nevertheless. Yes! :yes: Their height difference is indeed PERFECT. :spin: Hah! :lmao3: and :highfive: to us drooling over their height difference. :lolyup:
yes   :whatever:  555 I like Toomvill too though!  :yes:  :cry:  :pervie:
and oh yeup thats us getting overly excited because of their height! Of course that'll be us  :whaha: :beer:  

AikOm^_^

yes   :whatever:  555 I like Toomvill too though!  :yes:  :cry:  :pervie:
and oh yeup thats us getting overly excited because of their height! Of course that'll be us  :whaha: :beer:  

Hehehe, aw, you! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Perhaps if I have time to spare today, I'll share some old ToomVill goodies, the time before they met each other's lips in SSP (meaning before they paired up in SSP :lol:). :pervie: Regarding my magazine scans, I've found a way to convert the PDF files into JPEG files, but golly, it's a hassle! :annoyed: I miss my old printer/scanner. It was WAY easier to scan papers. Plus, the quality of the magazine scans...is nowhere as nice as the pages look in reality. :teary:

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehehe, aw, you! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Perhaps if I have time to spare today, I'll share some old ToomVill goodies, the time before they met each other's lips in SSP (meaning before they paired up in SSP :lol:). :pervie: Regarding my magazine scans, I've found a way to convert the PDF files into JPEG files, but golly, it's a hassle! :annoyed: I miss my old printer/scanner. It was WAY easier to scan papers. Plus, the quality of the magazine scans...is nowhere as nice as the pages look in reality. :teary:
aww haha its okay Maiko!you've tried your best :yes: oh and I see you changed your signature :wink: I'm liking it :pervie: 555

AikOm^_^

aww haha its okay Maiko!you've tried your best :yes: oh and I see you changed your signature :wink: I'm liking it :pervie: 555

Yes, siree! Why, thank you! :ghehe: Once February rolls around with the new ToomVill pictures, I'll be whipping up a new banner once again. :lol2: When it comes to artworks, there are endless possibilities. Hard for me to decide on the final touches. :unsure: :no: Thanks again, my Cool girl! :kiss3: What happened to your Nadech gif? :eek: Your signature is bare! :teary:

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, siree! Why, thank you! :ghehe: Once February rolls around with the new ToomVill pictures, I'll be whipping up a new banner once again. :lol2: When it comes to artworks, there are endless possibilities. Hard for me to decide on the final touches. :unsure: :no: Thanks again, my Cool girl! :kiss3: What happened to your Nadech gif? :eek: Your signature is bare! :teary:
I don't know what's wrong . I tried switching my gif with a new one and then it didn't work ... Then i tried putting my Nadech gif back on but then it didn't work too.So now i'm gif-less ahaha. But i don't know because I did what i usually do and its-  ughh i dont know :no:  Do you know what's wrong? or if there's some kind of updates (?) cuz girl i am clueless   :ghehe:  :sweat:

AikOm^_^

I don't know what's wrong . I tried switching my gif with a new one and then it didn't work ... Then i tried putting my Nadech gif back on but then it didn't work too.So now i'm gif-less ahaha. But i don't know because I did what i usually do and its-  ughh i dont know :no:  Do you know what's wrong? or if there's some kind of updates (?) cuz girl i am clueless   :ghehe:  :sweat:

Aw... :teary: :console: No, as far as I know, there hasn't been any updates... :scratchchin: Can you give me the direct link/url to your Nadech gif? I'll see what I can do. :)

AikOm^_^

Gah, I got to go somewhere, Cool. Will come back to see what I can help you with, ok? :kiss: :spin: I did get your message. :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, I got to go somewhere, Cool. Will come back to see what I can help you with, ok? :kiss: :spin: I did get your message. :)
hahaha okay! love you :heart: and dont rush bout it