AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, had to do a little bit of research to find Cherreen the Star 9's full name. :eek: I think I got it correct... :scratchhead2: Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :lol: Well, :goodnite: to you guys! :grouphug:

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
:whahuh: Junemaikao, it is a remake. :lol: It's a remake of Kob and Brook's own Ngao Jai, which aired in 2001 (on Channel 7). :) And the lakorn is based on a book of the same title.
thank you..now i remembered..yes i watched kob and brook's version...p'ek has a twin brother right?..later p'ek has to pretends to be his brother who is married to n'ek right? didn't remembered much of the whole story because it's been so long that i watched this lakorn...

AikOm^_^

junemaikao said:
thank you..now i remembered..yes i watched kob and brook's version...p'ek has a twin brother right?..later p'ek has to pretends to be his brother who is married to n'ek right? didn't remembered much of the whole story because it's been so long that i watched this lakorn...

You're welcome! :grouphug: :wink: Yes! :thumbsup: P'ek has a twin brother, and yep; he pretends to be his brother to cover up his twin's death. :teary: Not a lot of good responses to Kob and Brook's Ngao Jai, so I'm hoping that Exact will...spice up its version of NJ...as long as it isn't overly dramatic. :whaha:

AikOm^_^

I usually don't share random things, but why not... Vill looks too beautiful and cute to resist, and I've missed ToomVill so much, dang it! :rant: Anyway, I think it's the start of the Chinese New Year. :eek: :scratchhead2: Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! :grouphug: May this year and many more bring you guys success, health, happiness, and everything good. :) I, myself, want wealth. :lolyup: Haha, that sure would be nice! :woot: But success, health, happiness, etc. first! :coverlaf: Anyway, Vill attended a Chinese New Year event celebration at Paradise Park. Porshe Saran was there with her as well. Eek, they look so adorable together! Not a whole of chemistry in some certain pictures, but most of their pictures are very cute and hot. :spin: Plus, Porshe resembles Guy so much that it's like I'm seeing Gilly again! :cry: :wub: Too bad it wasn't Gilly or ToomVill attending the event, but I love seeing Porshe and Vill as well. :blush: Oh, and I found a cute picture of Toomtam..."celebrating" the Chinese New Year as well. :lol: His picture is the last one. :lolyup: Vill looks stunning in the red dress! :drool: I love it! Her hairstyle's cute (not my preferred style though), makeup's perfect, everything is gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Credits: daradaily, daragallery, happy_gibb, moo6426, namtaln_sirithorn, nook2602, porsheclub, timtawan, & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs; Vill Wannarot (VVC)'s Facebook; Newsplus; Toomtam (tamts7 yuttana34) & Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitters; as tagged.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I've been great, just busy with school like always. And yes, I'm a lefty -- the only lefty in the family, too XD
Wow, so many photos. It must have been hard on you, girl but thank you so much. Just know we really appreciate you posting up pictures for us :)
Vill's so pretty, gah. And I was so happy to see Porshe here, too! That guy can act & he's super handsome. Yes, I agree with you. He does resemble Guy a lot. Guy and Porshe were actually in a movie together, sadly I never got to see it.

You and I agree on a lot of things -- I don't like her hair much, too. I don't know, I'm just not a big fan of hair styled like that. Maybe if it was just into one bun, not two?
But Vill does look really beautiful. I'm liking her dress and makeup.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The pictures are so cute!!! I love Vill's makeup in here. I agree about the gilly thing. Porsche should pair up with Vill one day if possible. I love Vill's makeup and dress. Like Marina said it must be the two buns.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I've been great, just busy with school like always. And yes, I'm a lefty -- the only lefty in the family, too XD
Wow, so many photos. It must have been hard on you, girl but thank you so much. Just know we really appreciate you posting up pictures for us :)
Vill's so pretty, gah. And I was so happy to see Porshe here, too! That guy can act & he's super handsome. Yes, I agree with you. He does resemble Guy a lot. Guy and Porshe were actually in a movie together, sadly I never got to see it.

You and I agree on a lot of things -- I don't like her hair much, too. I don't know, I'm just not a big fan of hair styled like that. Maybe if it was just into one bun, not two?
But Vill does look really beautiful. I'm liking her dress and makeup.

Eek, I'm happy to hear that (you're doing great), Marina girl! :spin: :kiss: Ooh, you're the only lefty, huh? That makes you even more special! :thumbsup: It took me the whole morning to sort through the links, for even through I had renamed the files in order, silly Imageshack still uploaded them out of order. :rant: Darn, if only all those photos taking up this page...are NJ's opening ceremony pictures/ToomVill pictures! :lmao: I would have been even happier! :lolyup: Oh, well, those photos will have to do in the meantime. :lol:

Aw, thanks for appreciating me for sharing the photos. :blush: :kiss: Oh, I know about Guy and Porshe's movie but haven't seen it yet as well. :eek: Guy looks so handsome in there. :drool: I'm not too sure about Porshe's acting, but he's a cutie hehe. He's like this little boy...like Toomtam! :lol2: Golly, Marina, that's what I was thinking too! :eek: About Vill's hairstyle. :coverlaf: One bun would have been far more beautiful. Vill looks so cute with the two buns, but...still kind of weird and unappealing to me. Her face...is too mature for the style. :whahuh: Almost makes her look like an alien...a very cute one. :rofl: If it were styled like her hairstyle in LNF without the two buns on top of her head, that would have been prettier. :blush: But she looks better for this Chinese New Year event than last year's. :yes: Still refreshing to see her with a different hairstyle. :thumbup:

Chalidaluvprin said:
The pictures are so cute!!! I love Vill's makeup in here. I agree about the gilly thing. Porsche should pair up with Vill one day if possible. I love Vill's makeup and dress. Like Marina said it must be the two buns.

I love how we all agree about her hairstyle, Minny and Marina! :highfive: Still cute, but those two buns hehe. :shrug: :scratchchin: :lol: But still! Vill looks so cute. :spin: So, it's all good after all. Vill's overall look during the event is stunning. Porshe and Vill in a lakorn is too good to be true, but I'll settle for a photo shoot or something. :wub: Another event would be sweet as well. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Oh Maiko, you totally did NOT spam us at all  :whaha: But thankyou mucho , Vill looks so pretty! 

Oh, phew! :phew: It is off topic, nothing about NJ, but at least it had something to do with Vill...and so sweet of you to think otherwise hehe. :bhehe: Once filming for NJ resumes and they have the opening ceremony for it, I'll be more motivated to share the pictures. :woot: Come, NJ and ToomVill! :dance3: Vill does look pretty indeed. :wub: Anyway, glad to hear from you again, my Cool gal! :spin: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Minny: Ooh, I just realized today that you followed me recently on Twitter, Minny dear! :spin: I followed you in return. :wink: :lolyup: Ooh, you should tweet to P'Aom, encouraging her to put in a lot of ToomVill scenes for us in NJ. :lol2: I've been doing that every now and then. :D Hehe, only if you want to, Minny! If you don't, it's okay. :console: Don't worry about it. :kiss: Thanks for following me! :blush: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ah, Twitter, eh? I believe I made one a while ago but stopped using it. I honestly don't understand how to use it, hehe.
Do you girls use Twitter often?

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ah, Twitter, eh? I believe I made one a while ago but stopped using it. I honestly don't understand how to use it, hehe.
Do you girls use Twitter often?

I was forced to start one because of this particular class I took when I still attended college, Marina. :lolyup: One thing I really dislike about Twitter is that it limits the number of characters/texts you want to tweet (type). :annoyed: I've only started using it rigorously again the past few weeks to encourage Vill, Toomtam, Kate, and Aom. :blush: :lol: Oh, another thing about Twitter...I feel like it's hard for them to see my tweets/messages to them. :mellow:

AikOm^_^

Eek! Here I thought that we wouldn't get to see any ToomVill pictures at all! One new picture. This literally made my day (besides talking with you guys :grouphug: :kiss:)! I was pleasantly shocked when I first saw this picture...it looks like our lovely ToomVill are photoshopped together, but I'm sure it's a legit picture. :whahuh: :wub: Eek, they're so beautiful and adorable together!!! :spin: :thumbsup: Vill's head is huge compared to Toomtam's...hehe, but they're still perfect to me. :blush: A huge :thanks: to Suree Kmn on Facebook for sharing this lovely picture. :grouphug: If I understood correctly from Google Translate, Suree Kmn must have scanned this picture out of an Exact Magazine. :)

Credit: Suree Kmn's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

I have to go eat...but these magazine scans of NJ and ToomVill...they make me so darn happy. :faint: :woot: :dance1: :wub:

Credit: sirpass @ Pantip.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vill has a nice body. I want her body. Haha. Anyway, Porsche does look like Guy, but Guy is more handsome. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Vill has a nice body. I want her body. Haha. Anyway, Porsche does look like Guy, but Guy is more handsome. Hehe.

I agree; Vill does have a nice body indeed. Very healthy and beautiful! :drool: Porshe is more of a cutie while Guy is hot, intense, and handsome! :drools: As long as his hairstyle isn't funny. :lol: Well, I find them both very good-looking men. K, off to sleep now. Have work in the morning. :teary: Well, :goodnite: to you, Phatman, and everybody else! :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I agree; Vill does have a nice body indeed. Very healthy and beautiful! :drool: Porshe is more of a cutie while Guy is hot, intense, and handsome! :drools: As long as his hairstyle isn't funny. :lol: Well, I find them both very good-looking men. K, off to sleep now. Have work in the morning. :teary: Well, :goodnite: to you, Phatman, and everybody else! :kiss: :grouphug:
Haha. I personally don't find Porsche all that attractive. K, goodnight!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. I personally don't find Porsche all that attractive. K, goodnight!

So much for going to sleep... :smack: Will make one last post after this one before getting off for sure. :lolyup: Aw, really? I'm crazier for our Guy, but Porshe isn't too bad. :) Sometimes his corny smiles though... :shutup:

AikOm^_^

K, I'm going for realz now, Phatman. :tearybye: :lol: Well, once again, :goodnite: or good day to you and everybody else. :kiss: