huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Awe, you're too sweet. Thank you, love~
Toomtam as Kobori does sound very ... :drool: hahaha.
My sisters are always mean to me, hehe but it's okay, just sister love, right?
Yes, Toomtam's smiles are worthy to be crazy over though :coverlaf: 

Thank you so much. I'm really not good at studying for tests but I've been getting better ^^
Just be yourself and you're already my ultimate sweetie. LOL, look at us -- complimenting each other here & there :rofl: 
Okay, that's fine. It's nice knowing you'll still be around here :phew: 

Smilealways06: You should check this thread more often, hehe :D The more, the merrier.
As for ToomVill, they are super cute, right? :lolyup: 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
smilealways06 said:
Wow haven't been in this topic for a long time...but toomtam and vill recent pics are cute can't wait to watch this lakorn...

Aw, it's so sweet and awesome to hear from you again, dear Smilealways06! :yahoo: :kiss: :grouphug: Hope that you're doing great! :console: Hope that by taking their time with NJ, it will be even better than what we're dreading. :whahuh: :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Awe, you're too sweet. Thank you, love~
Toomtam as Kobori does sound very ... :drool: hahaha.
My sisters are always mean to me, hehe but it's okay, just sister love, right?
Yes, Toomtam's smiles are worthy to be crazy over though :coverlaf: 

Thank you so much. I'm really not good at studying for tests but I've been getting better ^^
Just be yourself and you're already my ultimate sweetie. LOL, look at us -- complimenting each other here & there :rofl: 
Okay, that's fine. It's nice knowing you'll still be around here :phew: 

Smilealways06: You should check this thread more often, hehe :D The more, the merrier.
As for ToomVill, they are super cute, right? :lolyup: 

Aw, you're welcome, Marina. :cry: :spin: Hehe, I need to think of you and other happy things in order for me to get through the tough times at work. :bhehe: Yes, the way your sisters are treating you is just sisterly love; my sister does the exact same things. :coverlaf: :console: Ooh, yay! Glad that you're doing a whole lot better with your studying! :thumbsup:

Great news! So, the NJ crew is filming in Chiang Mai right now. Sadly, I don't have the time to re-upload the new pictures in order to share them, so they will have to wait. :teary: I know for sure Vill, Toomtam, Gam, Aom, and the NJ staff is there, but not sure about the other actors/actresses. :shrug: Hmm, looks like there are clips and pictures of Vill and Gam in a helicopter or plane ride, so wonder if that will be a prominent change to Aom's version of NJ. :scratchchin: Hopefully, new photos of ToomVill will surface! :woot:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko @marina
The days I am gone what a funny conversation

I missed you guys alot also Toomtam and Vill :)~ so much

I will have to go and watch the clips of the airplane then.

AikOm^_^

smilealways06 said:
lol Maiko^_^ and huajaikaungtur you two are funny :bhehe:

Aw, hehehe! Why, thank you! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko @marina
The days I am gone what a funny conversation

I missed you guys alot also Toomtam and Vill :)~ so much

I will have to go and watch the clips of the airplane then.

I've missed everybody and ToomVill as well, Minny girl! :spin: Gosh, we need more ToomVill photos! :rant: Only one new photo of them together. :wub: :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Smilealways06: LOL, thank you for calling Maiko and I funny. But I'm far from funny.
I'm usually the person laughing at her own jokes, haha :coverlaf: 

Minny, I miss you around this thread. You seem to be busy.
I hope you're not too stressed. Fighting!  :cheer: 

Maiko: Good day, love!  :heart: 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hi! I'm back! I jst got done rewatching SSP. I miss Toomtam and Vill so much. ]; I can't wait till this one! Maybe it'll heal my wound. Anyway, I've been wondering why Toomtam gotta be such a babe.  :shrug:

AikOm^_^

Whoot, the birthday celebration is done...just need some rest before I can get back on track on this thread. :phew: I'm so wiped out... :yawn:

huajaikaungtur said:
Smilealways06: LOL, thank you for calling Maiko and I funny. But I'm far from funny.
I'm usually the person laughing at her own jokes, haha :coverlaf: 

Minny, I miss you around this thread. You seem to be busy.
I hope you're not too stressed. Fighting!  :cheer: 

Maiko: Good day, love!  :heart: 

:lmao2: to the first part (to Smilealways06). :D I agree with you on the message to Minny girl, Marina. As for the last part, aw! :kiss: :blush: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko @marina
Stress is turning into sickness for me, fight fight!! :D :sick: and yah I miss them. It was a boom than it slowed down now.

Ooh...our poor Minny! :console: Sorry that stress is causing you even more stress... :teary: Yes, fight, Minny! Hang in there! :strong:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Hi! I'm back! I jst got done rewatching SSP. I miss Toomtam and Vill so much. ]; I can't wait till this one! Maybe it'll heal my wound. Anyway, I've been wondering why Toomtam gotta be such a babe.  :shrug:

Eek, welcome back, Ntsuab-Ci! :yahoo: :grouphug: So happy to hear from you again! Hey, at least we will get to see them together again in a new lakorn. :wub: As for the last sentence, hehe, Toomtam's just so talented. :bhehe:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Vill looks very pretty even with a tshirt. Im still not fond of Toomtam's facial, but I cant wait for ToomVill!!!! :dance2:

AikOm^_^

Nangfah11 said:
Vill looks very pretty even with a tshirt. Im still not fond of Toomtam's facial, but I cant wait for ToomVill!!!! :dance2:

Hey, glad to hear from you again, Nangfah11! :dance1: :grouphug: Toomtam looks handsome every way possible, but he's even far more handsome with a clean-shaven face. :drool: I like his facial hair. Can't wait to see him on screen with the facial hair! :coverlaf: Hmm, the wait is worth it if NJ exceeds expectations. :whahuh: Vill does look beautiful in a T-shirt. :lol:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maiko^_^ said:
Anyways wow i sure miss the whole opening ceremony fever! Ugh suc for me lol! Anyways being late isnt that bad. Anyways is that Due from Ton Ruk Rim Rua??? She look like it?

:eek:fftopic: Mo and Toomtam reunited just for the joint opening ceremony. Toomtam and Vi has a quick reunion so i hope for Mo and Toomtam as well.

Back to topic, geez Vill and Toomtam look cute together! And my my my, Vill look gorgeous in that white t-shirt!

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Anyways wow i sure miss the whole opening ceremony fever! Ugh suc for me lol! Anyways being late isnt that bad. Anyways is that Due from Ton Ruk Rim Rua??? She look like it?

:eek:fftopic: Mo and Toomtam reunited just for the joint opening ceremony. Toomtam and Vi has a quick reunion so i hope for Mo and Toomtam as well.

Back to topic, geez Vill and Toomtam look cute together! And my my my, Vill look gorgeous in that white t-shirt!

Oh, you're not late at all, Sweet_09. :console: I still have a fever for the new pictures from NJ's opening ceremony, especially the ToomVill ones. :woot: Yes, that is Due Arisara from TRRR. :) Vill does look mighty fine in the plain white T-shirt. :drools: And ToomVill look even better together! :thumbsup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Maiko. I have a feeling she the n'rai lol! Toomtam is very lucky, he get to work with pretty looking female actress hehehe!

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Thanks Maiko. I have a feeling she the n'rai lol! Toomtam is very lucky, he get to work with pretty looking female actress hehehe!

You're welcome. :wink: Yes, I think she's the n'rai as well; hopefully she and Navin end up with each other, since it looks like they're pairing up. They look great together! :thumbup: