[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What? So this lakorn is not going to air anymore?! Whyyy??!?! TT_____________________TT

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
what it cancel!!!.'oh my gosh it not fair, just see bee one lakorn only this year,how sad only 'kularb satan' is confirm but the other bee upcoming lakorn is just rumors . :(((

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg omg why why no no its postpone and cancelled oh that is a sad thing at the start
so excited to see a P'Pong and P'Bee reunion now no more yeah i understand the busy
schedule situation Bee also busy too.

btw- Are they canceling just the pra'nang or the whole project? :nailbiter:

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
If pong is busy,we understand right now he is shooting lakorn with ch 7, Exact can change other leading praek ,as long this lakorn is not cancel.if next time Exact can pair bee and pong again in next new lakorn. :((.The teaser look interesting and bee play different role for this one.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg no way i can not believer they will cancell this lakorn. damn i was wai for bee and pong this lakorn that not fair :rant: :rant: :rant:. they shold other one not this one it seeming kind good to watch it. i not agree with this :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

jakjann

Jakjann
I think and hope not that they will cancel this lakorn because they just wait of the regissur and his drama ruen per is done so he has time for this drama and they move this drama to on air next year so I think it is enough tine to make this drama

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
Not possible for Bee in this role of this lakorn...
And sure this lakorn is cancel!!!!! And the teaser just for the event exact and scenerio ...

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww...that's suck. I agree with everyone here....shock, sad, and dissapointed. I want to see Bee and Pong again.

jakjann

Jakjann
Thats damn sad we all want to see this drama
All cast have a different character than before, when exact still wanr to make this drama it will be a hot drama oversea too. Pray that exact will change their mind likes bugha na fon.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah I do agree but it should the same p'ek and n'ek cuz it didn't on air yet. Or if they don't want remake than just make the same one to on air. Don't just bugha na fon, we wasn't see how pueng and son acting how it good and the lakorn too,but they already remake this one and make new n'ek and p'ek in here. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, why on earth would they cancel this? I'm not going to watch it, but I'm ticked off they canceled it for no good reason. Plus, there was already a teaser and everything...I can understand why Son and Peung's lakorn got canceled, but why this one? I was a little bit interested to know how it will end and what the storyline will be like. And I was a little curious as to who Pong's nang'ek will be; Pim or Bee. From the teaser and short summary, it kind of reminds of the The Cursed Fabric...

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
We have to asked Bee to confirm this in her monthly fan update video for August. If it is true, I am sad. It looks like a very interesting story and so unique role for Pong and Bee. Still hoping it is not true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah the story line and casting interest me alot atm i am hoping for a miracle don't
make them cancel this they can just reconsider others to replace Pong and Bee

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I do agree but it should the same p'ek and n'ek cuz it didn't on air yet. Or if they don't want remake than just make the same one to on air. Don't just bugha na fon, we wasn't see how pueng and son acting how it good and the lakorn too,but they already remake this one and make new n'ek and p'ek in here. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I agree with you here about Bu-Ngah Na Fon. Ever since they cancelled it in 2008, I've been really hoping that Exact would rethink it over and resume the lakorn for 2012. And they are refilming it...BUT WITH A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CAST! :facepalm:
I think they should've just kept Son, Peung, Pei, Pol and Puri, for their teaser for Bu-Ngah Na Fon got me a lot more hyped. The new cast, Tono, Aim, Captain and Fang all look a bit odd and out of place to me. :nono1:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Just went back to watch the promo teaser, and I still can't believe they canceled this lakorn. :thumbdown:

The storyline seemed great, and it would have been something a bit different for Exact to work with. And Pong's character wouldn't be like almost all his other lakorns i think.