[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ep.5 was pretty emotional, My poor heart ache every time Khun Ubol lean her cheeks against Khun Pra(click on spoiler), she just loves him so dearly :sad6: and she's also really protective of him.:thumbup::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I don't really know if Khun Ubol is protective of him or because she wants him to replace her when the times comes.

the-moment.PNG

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Really hoping that this lakorn will get sub soon.
Don't get me wrong, I admire Noon and all, but is there anyway for the stylist to tone down her red lipstick, or is that strong pigmented red lipstick suppose to symbolize something that I am not aware of?

Last edited:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Pra Akk cheated on khun Ubol with Thip. Right now the story is being told through the eyes of khun Ubol so all we get is the vengeance of khun Ubol believing she was betrayed by the two she people loved and trusted most. I think once Akk regains memories from his past life, everything will make more sense and khun Ubol will remain the guardian of the treasure due to her love for Pra Akk and her country.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Really hoping that this lakorn will get sub soon.
Don't get me wrong, I admire Noon and all, but is there anyway for the stylist to tone down her red lipstick, or is that strong pigmented red lipstick suppose to symbolize something that I am not aware of?
The character of Sarochanee is strong, fierce and full of vengeance so I think the bold red lipstick adds to the character.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Pra Akk cheated on Ubol either. He probably died right after or sacrificed himself following Ubol.

Who is still crying and watching the cheek pecking scene a week ago? Me!!!! Gosh, one of the best scenes in lakorn history EVER.

The previews for the next two episodes are so sad. Gosh, my heart breaks for Ubol. She's just a past, a debt he owes right now. He's moving on with life with Thip. You can tell how weak Ubol falters when she sees him. It's like all of those hundreds of years of torture and vengeance is totally erased when he pays attention to her or remembers her. Uggghhhh! Us loyal girls. Lol

Deep down, Ubol just wants closure. She wants to know if he ever loved her. Why did he kill her so cold blooded. Did he use her all this time? You know?! She's not even really trying to get him to replace her or she was but her plans are weakened every time he looks at her. Lol

The red lipstick is probably a symbol of blood, vegeance. Ubol's human life was full of innocence. Thus, the light makeup. But as the spirit, she's out for blood. She's fierce just like the bloody ruby. Sarochinee mentioned that too.

sarNie Adult
Maybe like Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. She dawns on the makeup so she can do what she gotta do.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 was really sad.

When Akkanee wouldn't break off the engagement with Thip and said it was just "kwarm per" with Sarochinee. Omg. Sarochinee's hurt expression, very subtle, yet so deep and then she turns around and says to him, "Yes, it was just kwarm per and she won't allow herself to be that ridiculous like that again." So sad. Kwarm per is ummm...don't know the exact English word but it's like when you're in a dreamy state...so you just react to it sort of deal. My brain is farting. Lol

I was quite upset and sad when Akkanee told Chedta that what he feels for Sarochinee isn't love, but it's something he can't explain but it increases with every time he sees her.

Thip is cute and all but dude, if ya dreamed of your boyfriend being husband and wife with another gal and it matches up with what he's been dreaming his whole life, it's time to let go. Lol

Gosh, I hate Chedta. I officially do. He's sooooo stupid. Every time he talks, it's a bunch of biased trash. I'm a professional and I meet people from ALL walks of life, BUT yet my profession and wisdom in life teaches me to never judge. I just have to do my work without my emotions. I have to be objective but he isn't.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Okay, I finally get to speak on the lakorn haha. I'm super into it. It's so good! Aiyaja, you're right haha. I didn't mean it's not popular but I meant that the people who usually volunteer their time (although busy) are more than unlikely to sub this lakorn. :p There's probably others enjoying it as much as me and you hehe.

Last week, episode 5 was sooo good and emotional. My favorite scene was also them hugging and Aak talking about what he would tell Khun Ubol. Their scene was just so touching. I wanted to cry so bad. The dialogue was spot on. I felt like it was mere perfection. The look in their eyes, the yearning and longing for one another. I just felt their love come back to each other and it was just so heartbreaking. As much as I feel like Tip is sneaky, she seems to really and truly love Aak no matter what. It makes me wonder if she got with him last lifetime after him and Khun Ubol parted ways? That would be very sneaky of her. But this lifetime she seems more genuine. Especially in today's episode where she said she would give up Aak for Sarochinee. I felt a bit bad for her but I'm team Sarochinee all the way, lmao.

I'm starting to hate Chetda. He's so annoying and always assumes things. Also, he tries to speak up and get into everything between everyone. Sarochinee knows everything he's up to and I would feel embarassed being him. I enjoyed the scene where Sarochinee questioned his position in all the murders/crimes. He seems to be so involved when he shouldn't have much say haha.

I cried today, legit. I didn't think I would. I seem to have a favorite scene every single episode lol. Today was when Khun Ubol was dancing in the dream. That scene was sooooo perfect. It followed the direction of the lakorn very well too. It was after Aak told Tip he wasn't going to stop the engagement and basically turned Sarochinee down after he had kissed and had that tender moment with her. I could tell Sarochinee was holding it in, especially when she did everything she could to save his life. Save HIS life even after all the vengeance she feels. Then bam, see him with Tip again...just like the previous life.

The scene made me cry and I wasn't expecting it. Khun Ubol dancing like that, she didn't even have to say anything. The acting between the two was so spot on. She was sooo hurt, she was in pain. She looked so fragile and weak and right when her tears started shedding down her face mine did too. She looked so beautiful. It looked like she wanted to show him how much she loved him, how much she would do anything for him. I couldn't stop but think to myself how hurt she must have felt. It's soo sad. I love it. I wanna rewatch it again just to see the emotions.

sarNie Adult
Noon needs to win some kinda award for this. It's really something when you watch a character and you can't imagine anyone else in the role.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jes had no choice but to play Chedta. P'Boy and the production wanted him to because like P'Boy said, there's another power choosing the cast. The character Chedta injured his legs (?) due to soccer and coincidentally, so did Jes at that time, so when the production found out, they mandated the role to Jes. Lol

Jes is a fine actor though. He's doing Chedta justice, but it's just a very annoying character. Lol

Oh yeah, Mannie, that scene was sooooo BEAUTIFUL. Noon was beyond gorgeous. Pong has been on a roll in here. His acting is sooo good and real.

Gosh, we can see Ubol weakening her vendetta against Akk the closer she gets to him.

I would be PISSED off if Pra Akk and Thip ended up together in the last lifetime after what they did to Khun Ubol and then this lifetime, again? That's why I'm like...are they trying to say that Akk and Thip are soulmates? Better not. Lol

I don't know if this book or story is true but I would like to see a happy ending in this lakorn version, at least. At least, it would have been the ending Khun Ubol, the real one, would have wanted. Just to be loved, remembered, and find justice. Even if it's not real life, at least, somewhere, somehow, in another dimension, in another story, Pra Akk came back for her, came back to protect her, came back to save her, came back to be with her and fulfill the love she had for him, came back to keep his promises of protecting every lifetime, you know? At least in one lifetime even if it's in a lakorn, Khun Ubol would be happy and have closure.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I read the ending. Haha, couldn't resist and I have to say, I'm a bit annoyed. Lol My perception is wayyyyy different than what the lakorn is trying to portray. I'll just leave it at that.

But I'll still follow the lakorn because lakorn wise without my personal beliefs, it's still an awesome lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I read the ending. Haha, couldn't resist and I have to say, I'm a bit annoyed. Lol My perception is wayyyyy different than what the lakorn is trying to portray. I'll just leave it at that.

But I'll still follow the lakorn because lakorn wise without my personal beliefs, it's still an awesome lakorn.
please tell me how it ends!!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

And where did you read it?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can someone explain what the dad, his friend who died and the bad guy's roles/relations are? And why is the bad guy going around killing people and what was the dad and his friend trying to prevent the bad guy from doing?

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is very good so far. I'm loving Noon's acting so much how she carry her character very convincing. This is a great comeback for Noon after her recent fail lakorn:). Feeling very sad for khun Ubol because she is such a loyal person. I'm glad I could stand Pong in here. I'm excited to see the next episode :thumbup: