[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

msttgc

sarNie Egg
I'm currently obsessed with this lakorn and it's OST lol Both Pong and Noon (she's gorgeous :love:) did a really good job in this lakorn, there are a few scenes that i have to keep replaying since their acting were so real, there goes the feels! :clap: I know it's not supposed to be a comedy one, but i laughed many times while watching the episodes, some of the scenes are bizarre to me; like that chopping off the head scene, never seen that before in other lakorns.

I love those scenes when Sarochinee keep on mocking Akkanee, she was saying stuff like if i made a promise to someone, i will definitely keep my promise, unlike some people, who can't keep their promises; then she would glare at Akkanee, which makes him very awkward in front of Thip and Chayta :risas3: She did it several times. I wish someone would start subbing this lakorn, i can't wait til Mon and Tues to watch it raw. #teamSarochinee :))

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ben looks pretty bad for her age. She's a 1992 and she looks almost Noon's age. Lol 12 year age gap. I'm watching this right now but it's buffering badly on my phone. Lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in ep 8 when Noon and Pong were on the boat, what did Noon say she was? She said "mia ....." meaning wife something...

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
I wish I could read the ending so bad! but its in thai, its killing me.
I can't sleep because I need to know why he did that to her and if he felt any regret.
if she ends up being able to reborn and live her life.
I even dreamt of her last night.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
in ep 8 when Noon and Pong were on the boat, what did Noon say she was? She said "mia ....." meaning wife something...
She said that she was a wife who was given to him by the royal courts. She was a royal dancer who grew up in a pretty cage in the royal courts, so her knowledge outside was limited. She didn't know what the human heart was capable of until she was sacrificed by Pra Akk. Normally, if a soldier or general does great works for the kingdom, they're given beauties, gold, land, and status. In this case, Pra Akk received them all. With the land he received with Ubol, he built her a school to teach plays. She thought he loved her by building something she loved doing, but she didn't know it was part of his loyalty plan.

Anyway, next episode is going to probably be the saddest episode for me. I originally thought that Akk was going to fall in love with Sarochinee, Ubol, again in the modern lifetime, but it seems like that's not the case. Like he said to Chedta, what he feels towards her isn't love, it's curiosity. Akk feels like he owes something to someone his whole entire life and has always searched for the answer. Sarochinee has the answer, so it draws him to her. Akk has always been ever distinct with his feelings. He's always dividing Pra Akk and himself in current day. He's reliving Pra Akk's life in dreams like a memory, but can't connect to him.

I know that this isn't supposed to be a drama solely about love. It's about a tormented soul coming back for her replacement and that is the man who placed her there in the first place and how she has to remind him or make him remember what he did to her, so he can truly repent and regret in order to fulfill her spot. BUT I just thought Akk would love Ubol in every lifetime, like naturally, without a reason. But no. All along, it's only been Ubol who still loves him and has strong lingering feelings even after all that he has done to her. Gosh, the love of men is so short lived, so I had too high of expectations that Pra Akk's love would be eternal like Ubol's for him. The previews for the next episode will show Akk running away from the truth and not wanting to know anything anymore. How sad.

That's why, I just get sadder and sadder as the lakorn progresses. It just truly shows that everyone has forgotten about Ubol.

I've read the ending and it's not quite what I wanted to see happen plus the most important thing is, I don't think Pra Akk ever truly understood the evilness of placing Ubol into such an eternal duty. Actually, they made it seem like Ubol should feel proud and privileged to be an honorable sacrifice and praised Thip's love as pure and saint-like.

In the end, Ubol is shown what happened after she passed away. Pra Akk and Thip never had a relationship. Pra Akk only loved Ubol and it pained him to kill her. He also died later while fighting off enemy soldiers while protecting a woman from being taken advantage of. So all in all, they make it seem like Ubol's love wasn't as pure as Thip. Thip loved Pra Akk one sided and had to live with that for the rest of her life. She was able to escape but she spent her entire life waiting for Pra Akk and Ubol to come, but never happened. Thip never betrayed Ubol either. Thip truly loved Ubol and never once thought about taking Pra Akk away. She was happy in her own little world. That's why the Gods told her that she is like a jewel in heaven. She has a glow and light to her.

Whereas Ubol, they made it seem like it was wrong of her to expect love back from Pra Akk. Ubol's love wasn't pure like Thip's because Thip loves without expecting. As long as Pra Akk is happy, even if it's Ubol and not her, she's happy to see him happy, unconditionally. However, Ubol loves Pra Akk and wishes to be loved by him, always, so that was deemed as selfish and not as beautiful as Thip's love. WTH. Hahah. So if Ubol truly loved Pra Akk then she would be willing to do anything and everything Pra Akk wanted her to do including guarding the treasures without complaints. She would have understood that it was such a huge task that he can only bestow it upon someone he loved and trusted as much as himself to fulfill. That she betrayed his love because she couldn't understood that part. She burned with resentment because she wasn't able to let go.

Anyway, so Thip offers to take Ubol's spot because it would be an honor to take on such a duty for their beloved kingdom and country. Akk opposes saying if Ubol chooses Thip, he will never love her again in every lifetime. (Yeah, uh huh, as if you did in this lifetime. Lol) Akk offers himself to take over. He doesn't even mention that he loves her. Lol He just says that since he was the one who made the curse, he would take her place. Ubol is stuck in between. Ubol eventually chooses to stay in the duty because if he chooses Thip, Akk will never love her again, which is something she can't stand. If she chooses Akk, she'll never see him again. So she chose to stay in that duty, so she can see him in every lifetime even if he's with another woman, but she'd rather see him happy. She finally learned how to love him unconditionally.

So Akk, Thip, and Chedta return to reality. Akk becomes a monk for her and never returns. The monk tells Akk that Ubol has gone into a higher place because she was able to let go and they would probably never see each other again. Akk says, he believes they will always be connected heartwise.

Anyway, I read the ending really fast, so it may be half right or wrong or missing information. Lol Forgive me. That gives you somewhat of an idea. I'll come back to edit it once I go back and re-read the ending. Take it with a grain of salt because they may change it or this summary may not always be accurate.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
I read the ending thanks to aiyaja. It was sad but somehow it also made me mad lol. I watch every single episode expecting to see that someday Ubol will receive some love from the man that she loves but oh well, i guess that will never happen :(. So in the end, Akk never really love anyone, neither Ubol nor Thip, just the kingdom? And Ubol chose to stay to continue doing her duty is heartbreaking, why does it has to be her tho? She was killed by someone she loves and he killed her for his country, and now they're trying to say that she didn't know how to love unconditionally? Akk didn't neither, he expected Ubol to understand that he sacrifice her because he loves and trusted her, he didn't realize that what he did to her was wrong.

Anyways, this lakorn is by far one of the best lakorn i've ever watch, it was worth the wait. Noon's acting is beyond excellent, i can actually feel Ubol's pain whenever i look into her eyes (they always look teary, like she's about to cry), marvelous acting :cheer:. I read somewhere that this lakorn is currently receiving very high rating and it was one of the lakorns that received the highest rating in Thai entertainment industry, not sure if that is true or not. But if it is true, congrats to the team, everyone did an amazing job. I will continue to follow it until the last episode, even when i already know what the ending is going to be now.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They may add sweeter or more lovey lines and scenes in the live version. It's usually different when we read it and when we watch it. I may end up liking the ending, who knows.

I wasn't going to share it but I figured, I'm sure everyone who has been following this lakorn is as eager as I am. I'm still watching this live. This is still one of my favorite lakorns.

I think the from a political standpoint, they can't directly come out and condemn Pra Akk or else it would seem like they're not respecting history and history is what made the country what it is today. I could understand the path they took in this adaptation. In a way, love is between a man and woman whereas love for ones people and kingdom is for many lives. I wish they would have done it a bit differently but I can see that they didn't want to dwell too much in the love department or else they may lose focus.

We'll see how it all plays out. :)

msttgc

sarNie Egg
They may add sweeter or more lovey lines and scenes in the live version. It's usually different when we read it and when we watch it. I may end up liking the ending, who knows.

I wasn't going to share it but I figured, I'm sure everyone who has been following this lakorn is as eager as I am. I'm still watching this live. This is still one of my favorite lakorns.

I think the from a political standpoint, they can't directly come out and condemn Pra Akk or else it would seem like they're not respecting history and history is what made the country what it is today. I could understand the path they took in this adaptation. In a way, love is between a man and woman whereas love for ones people and kingdom is for many lives. I wish they would have done it a bit differently but I can see that they didn't want to dwell too much in the love department or else they may lose focus.

We'll see how it all plays out. :)
We'll see, i'm still going to watch it live too, since i've grow fond of this lakorn, following it every Mon and Tues. Usually if i already found out about the ending of a drama, i'm not going to go back and watch it, but this one is an exception. They probably understand the mind of viewers, so they might add some lovey-dovey scenes for audiences like us :pancarta:. Thanks for sharing the ending again :p.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the link to the ending. I'm mad and sad about how pra Akk so protecting of the other, but not his wife, but like you ladies, I'll still continue to watch it. As aiyaja mentioned as the lakorn progress, I feel more pain and sad with Ubol. I'm not sympathy with Ubol, but I'm empathy with Ubol. I have to give credit to Noon for portray Ubol so well. Also the lakorn makes Thip the pure love and audiences should feel for pity, but why I didn't feel sorry for her. I watch this lakorn with little forward. One of the best lakorn I watch this year too.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm still watching! Been so busy this week. I want to share my thoughts so bad haha but it'll take some time. One of my good friends father passed away too, so I haven't had the chance to sit down and write.

Loving the lakorn still. Thanks for the ending Aiyaja! You never disappoint! Haha and I kinda like the ending.. Idk we'll see how it pans out in the lakorn itself. I'm excited. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm okay with Ubol remaining as the guardian once she discovers the whole truth that Pra Akk loved only her and needed someone he can trust to guard the treasures, but don't be saying crap like "Oh, if you choose Thip to replace you, I will never love you again in every lifetime." Okay. You killed the wife you soooooo dearly loved YET you won't let a woman you don't love replace her?!! Dude, this is for an eternity. An eternity where she will exist watching you through many new lifetimes possibly with other women. How painful and unfair is that?! What does choosing Thip or not choosing Thip have anything to do with their love? Why? He feels that it's unfair for Thip if she takes over? Then why does he think it was fair to choose Ubol in the first place?!! Ugh. Oh, the irony and double standard. That's why I feel like no one cares or truly loves Ubol. Don't even get me started on Chedta. Chedta gets on my nerves until the very end. He still remains heartless and unsympathetic towards Ubol even after knowing the truth. What a freakjng jerk. That is why he'll never succeed in love. The guy don't deserve it. Lol

But you know, all women are different. Some women would be like Ubol, loyal towards the man they love. Through life and death, they will take the pain and remain loyal. While there are other women who are like, heck naw bro. You made the curse. You lucky I've been here, so now that you are here, you take it and let me reborn again, forget about you like what you've done to me, and spend my lifetimes with other men. Lol See if you like it. Haha.

I get the reason why Pra Akk chose Ubol but STILL, it's not an excruciating pressing reason to kill her or choose her. He could have almost killed anyone to take that duty. Why did he have to kill the woman he supposedly loves most and who loves him most?! Anyway, what is done is done. But the logic isn't jiving with me regardless of which direction I view it from. Perhaps I just believe in loving myself first and for most. Forget loving a guy or a country beyond your life. Marriage vows are death do us part and that should work the same way with love for ones country. Do your best while you're living. When you pass away, find peace in heaven and leave the world to worry and take care of itself. There's no need to torment anyone's soul for things of this world that won't even last.

I complain so much. Hahah.

Noon is doing a terrific job. I think that's the only reason why I'm still hooked on this lakorn. Noon's acting compensates for the lack of.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
I'm okay with Ubol remaining as the guardian once she discovers the whole truth that Pra Akk loved only her and needed someone he can trust to guard the treasures, but don't be saying crap like "Oh, if you choose Thip to replace you, I will never love you again in every lifetime." Okay. You killed the wife you soooooo dearly loved YET you won't let a woman you don't love replace her?!! Dude, this is for an eternity. An eternity where she will exist watching you through many new lifetimes possibly with other women. How painful and unfair is that?! What does choosing Thip or not choosing Thip have anything to do with their love? Why? He feels that it's unfair for Thip if she takes over? Then why does he think it was fair to choose Ubol in the first place?!! Ugh. Oh, the irony and double standard. That's why I feel like no one cares or truly loves Ubol. Don't even get me started on Chedta. Chedta gets on my nerves until the very end. He still remains heartless and unsympathetic towards Ubol even after knowing the truth. What a freakjng jerk. That is why he'll never succeed in love. The guy don't deserve it. Lol

But you know, all women are different. Some women would be like Ubol, loyal towards the man they love. Through life and death, they will take the pain and remain loyal. While there are other women who are like, heck naw bro. You made the curse. You lucky I've been here, so now that you are here, you take it and let me reborn again, forget about you like what you've done to me, and spend my lifetimes with other men. Lol See if you like it. Haha.

I get the reason why Pra Akk chose Ubol but STILL, it's not an excruciating pressing reason to kill her or choose her. He could have almost killed anyone to take that duty. Why did he have to kill the woman he supposedly loves most and who loves him most?! Anyway, what is done is done. But the logic isn't jiving with me regardless of which direction I view it from. Perhaps I just believe in loving myself first and for most. Forget loving a guy or a country beyond your life. Marriage vows are death do us part and that should work the same way with love for ones country. Do your best while you're living. When you pass away, find peace in heaven and leave the world to worry and take care of itself. There's no need to torment anyone's soul for things of this world that won't even last.

I complain so much. Hahah.

Noon is doing a terrific job. I think that's the only reason why I'm still hooked on this lakorn. Noon's acting compensates for the lack of.
Oh no, you didn't complain too much, you speak my mind. That's what i'm thinking, he could have just killed anyone to take that duty, and why can't he just let Thip ( the one who he doesn't love and is loyal to him) to take on that duty instead of having Ubol carry it for eternity? He even threaten her with "his love", that he will never love her if she chooses Thip to replace her; Come on, you can't use her love for you to manipulate her.

And yes! Noon's acting, hands down. :celebrate16:

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The latest rating is 2.6 which by OneHD standard, very very high indeed. And don't forget it's also being watched digitally.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, you didn't complaint too much, you speak my mind. That's what i'm thinking, he could have just killed anyone to take that duty, and why can't he just let Thip ( the one who he doesn't love and is loyal to him) to take on that duty instead of having Ubol carry it for eternity? He even threaten her with "his love", that he will never love her if she chooses Thip to replace her; Come on, you can't use her love for you to manipulate her.

And yes! Noon's acting, hands down. :celebrate16:
Hahah. I feel so sorry for Ubol. I'm about to go ghetto on Akk here because hold up! You said what?! You aren't going to love Ubol anymore if she chooses Thip? Uh...yous about to get married and live a new life with that woman and wasn't even planning on loving Ubol or remembering her WHEN she's been stuck there because of yo booty this whole entire time, so how do you have the nerves to request something of her and use love against her?! Ugh. That makes no sense. So he's okay if he never remembers her, has her stay there, him move on and on and on with Thip and who knows who else and if Ubol wants a replacement, then he gets his panties all up in a bunch. Like seriously?! Lol This is love? This is the love Ubol died for? Honestly, even if Ubol chose to stay as the guardian, I'm sure Akk can prove to her his sincerity by staying there with her. Just like Dan and Ae in that one lakorn. Or is Akk gonna be a monk in every lifetime?! Lol I highly doubt it. Haha. It's like okay, Akk is a monk for Ubol in one lifetime to erase the sins he's done to her and then probably in the next lifetime he'll completely move on. He's done his dues, served his time, washed his hands clean. That's what it seems like for me.

It's just so sad. I don't agree with any soul being forced to guard anything for an eternity because once Pra Akk died, he literally died. Akk is not Pra Akk, they made that clear. Yes, Akk is Pra Akk's reincarnation but Akk is Akk. He doesn't love Ubol. He's connected but he doesn't completely feel the same as Pra Akk. So Ubol's husband no longer exists. Akk in every new lifetime will distant more and more away from Ubol and their memories. Ubol is left all alone in the end. BUT like the Gods told her, if she chooses to stay, is she going to be okay seeing him with other women and she said yes, so I guess, she's at peace with it. It's just a sad fate though that Ubol and Pra Akk will never share another lifetime or moment together as husband and wife truly as themselves ever again. And when they were humans and married, it wasn't even a happy one either.

I guess that's unconditional love for them. To love with no complaints no matter if he's with another woman while you're suffering. Lol It's to be happy if he's happy.

Gosh, I love the OST! Both versions have their own touch.

Thanks for the ratings. Yeah, analog plus digital is probably in the 6-7s?

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
Ah, I just read the spoilers! IM DED.
But Noon's acting is amazing, i truly agree with everyone on that.
Every time she is in a scene she steals the spotlight from everyone else instantly.
I hope she wins numerous awards for this role, I am in awe of her skill.

sarNie Adult
Ok. Why can't whatever god just let her go? It's just treasure. Let the poor Ubol pass on and find peace. Some people get unlucky, suffer, die and that's the end of it. This chic gets unlucky for falling in love with some Dbag, suffers and suffers. FOREVER.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
Hahah. I feel so sorry for Ubol. I'm about to go ghetto on Akk here because hold up! You said what?! You aren't going to love Ubol anymore if she chooses Thip? Uh...yous about to get married and live a new life with that woman and wasn't even planning on loving Ubol or remembering her WHEN she's been stuck there because of yo booty this whole entire time, so how do you have the nerves to request something of her and use love against her?! Ugh. That makes no sense. So he's okay if he never remembers her, has her stay there, him move on and on and on with Thip and who knows who else and if Ubol wants a replacement, then he gets his panties all up in a bunch. Like seriously?! Lol This is love? This is the love Ubol died for? Honestly, even if Ubol chose to stay as the guardian, I'm sure Akk can prove to her his sincerity by staying there with her. Just like Dan and Ae in that one lakorn. Or is Akk gonna be a monk in every lifetime?! Lol I highly doubt it. Haha. It's like okay, Akk is a monk for Ubol in one lifetime to erase the sins he's done to her and then probably in the next lifetime he'll completely move on. He's done his dues, served his time, washed his hands clean. That's what it seems like for me.

It's just so sad. I don't agree with any soul being forced to guard anything for an eternity because once Pra Akk died, he literally died. Akk is not Pra Akk, they made that clear. Yes, Akk is Pra Akk's reincarnation but Akk is Akk. He doesn't love Ubol. He's connected but he doesn't completely feel the same as Pra Akk. So Ubol's husband no longer exists. Akk in every new lifetime will distant more and more away from Ubol and their memories. Ubol is left all alone in the end. BUT like the Gods told her, if she chooses to stay, is she going to be okay seeing him with other women and she said yes, so I guess, she's at peace with it. It's just a sad fate though that Ubol and Pra Akk will never share another lifetime or moment together as husband and wife truly as themselves ever again. And when they were humans and married, it wasn't even a happy one either.

I guess that's unconditional love for them. To love with no complaints no matter if he's with another woman while you're suffering. Lol It's to be happy if he's happy.

Gosh, I love the OST! Both versions have their own touch.

Thanks for the ratings. Yeah, analog plus digital is probably in the 6-7s?
Lmao, that ghetto part tho. That is why this whole unconditional love thing is so messy, somehow it just not convincing. He expected Ubol to love him unconditionally and want her to understand that he sacrificed her because he loves her, so why can't Ubol expect to be loved by him in return? In the end, Ubol is just that one unlucky person who got chosen to take on that duty in order for Akk to prove his loyalty and love for the kingdom, poor thing.

And for the OST, i love both of them, but i was just wondering if they're both the same song, just being sung in different versions? I like both of them but i think i like the one with the "scary intro" more ( i don't know if you know what i'm talking about) but yea, that one just gives me more feels lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ok. Why can't whatever god just let her go? It's just treasure. Let the poor Ubol pass on and find peace. Some people get unlucky, suffer, die and that's the end of it. This chic gets unlucky for falling in love with some Dbag, suffers and suffers. FOREVER.
Hahaha, I like your straightforwardness!!! Yes, whole heartedly agree.

I really liked Dan and Ae's lakorn where he stayed and died with her and their souls would never reborn, so they'll be with each other for an eternity. So even though, Dan's character Khun Rad didn't love Pikoon at all and he wasn't her soulmate, he changed destiny and stayed with her and at the end, their souls were happy. I loved that ending. Khun Rad wasn't such a jerk after all then. He repaid Pikoon's love she had for him and the guilt from the bad things he did to her by sacrificing his human rights to reborn. Now that's responsibility. And the boy didn't even love or claimed to love her. He actually loved Ploy's character. But because he caused her death, poor girl died from a broken heart from his wedding. But here, Pra Akk actually killed Ubol and claims that he loves her, so yeah, actions speak volumes. But I guess, they want to stick to reality? I don't know.

Do they still need someone to guard the treasures? Since the treasures have already been found and probably kept in a national museum...wonder if that would relieve her duties? They're already in the right hands, ya know?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lmao, that ghetto part tho. That is why this whole unconditional love thing is so messy, somehow it just not convincing. He expected Ubol to love him unconditionally and want her to understand that he sacrificed her because he loves her, so why can't Ubol expect to be loved by him in return? In the end, Ubol is just that one unlucky person who got chosen to take on that duty in order for Akk to prove his loyalty and love for the kingdom, poor thing.

And for the OST, i love both of them, but i was just wondering if they're both the same song, just being sung in different versions? I like both of them but i think i like the one with the "scary intro" more ( i don't know if you know what i'm talking about) but yea, that one just gives me more feels lol.
Yeah, totally agree. Even if Pra Akk only loved Ubol but it's pretty like what for when it just confined her to an eternity of duties.

It's the same song, different versions. The older version with the scary intro plays the opening credits, more of the vintage version. Whereas the other version is more modern and plays at the ending credits.

Vintage version

Modern version