[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's Dan and Ae's ending for those who never watched it. It was a long time ago. Lol Rad was a playboy and Pikoon was an innocent girl. He played her and fell in love with Ploy. On his wedding night, she waited for him playing her instrument until she died. Rad and Ploy get reborn but Pikoon remains as a ghost. Rad and Ploy are soul mates. They are destined to meet each other every lifetime and end up together. Pikoon knows that so she chooses to not be reborn. It's her choice, unlike Ubol. Rad eventually realizes how much Pikoon loves him and actually dies with her. He doesn't want her to have unrequited love in every lifetime if she gets reborn because they can never be together and she won't let him go. Plus, she threatens to kill Ploy. Lol Because the house they died in got destroyed, they will never be reborn or lost their chance. I have to applaud this ending. In this case, I think Rad should have just asked for forgiveness from Pikoon and Pikoon needs to learn how to let go and have Rad end up with the one he loves.

Pra Akk loved Ubol and vice versa. They're meant for one another but his curse is what tore them apart. So since Pra Akk loved Ubol and was the one who killed her directly for whatever the reasons may be, it would just be more natural to have him do something for her like Rad.

Anyway, I really liked the ending so I subbed the last 5 minutes of it for anyone interested.

I think that summary was from a written summary before the entire lakorn aired? I don't remember it being like that completely BUT it has been a while so. Lol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
My feels. :crybaby2:

I think it would've been nice if 2 channels were to remake the lakorns, so people could compare the praegs and their choices. With the popularity of social media, it would definitely generate a lot of discussion.

Too bad I can't read Thai though. :facepalm:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If they want peoples to see that Thip has the purest loves of all, then they casts the wrong person for the roles, because I can't stand looking at her face whenever I think about Ubol's story and her loves for Akk. They should've cast someone with more innocent and sweeter personas. (Nothing against the actress, is just that I don't find her loves and look to be innocent and pure THAN Khun Ubol's loves as the author want us to sees)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't understand....I mean....yeah Thip did love Pra Akk but....so did Ubol. Her love was pure and true too. And it's not like Thip didn't want Pra Akk, I bet if she was in Ubol's shoes and thought that there was another possibility of her man having another woman, she'd be just as hurt as Ubol was.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
i love the way ubol talks to thip. it's direct and indirectly mean at the same time. lol
Lol ik, if i were Thip i would be scared everytime Ubol talks to me :risas3: It's not just the way she speaks, but her stare is scary too. If someone likes you they wouldn't give you that look while talking to you. Thip is scared, she couldn't look at Ubol in the eyes lol. She must think that Ubol got problems. :naughty2:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Lol ik, if i were Thip i would be scared everytime Ubol talks to me :risas3: It's not just the way she speaks, but her stare is scary too. If someone likes you they wouldn't give you that look while talking to you. Thip is scared, she couldn't look at Ubol in the eyes lol. She must think that Ubol got problems. :naughty2:
i know! it's like wtf did i do to you? lol.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. i've been watching this lakorn since the the beginning, and i just noticed their past lives' names are their present names? is that right?

D~D

sarNie Adult
I don't know if its just me or what but I'm beginning to get bored. I know they are trying to slowly reveal parts and parts but it's just taking too long. :BangHead:

Last edited:

msttgc

sarNie Egg
omg! today's ep was sooooo sad when the uncle ask pra ak to marry thip. the music played just at the right time. it was so heartbreaking for ubol.
I've been reading comments from Thai viewers on OneHD's FB page and almost all of them are about how pitiful Ubol was, they are all sympathizing with her ( I used the auto translate feature on FB so the translation might not be correct); but i guess it's going to be heartbreaking then. I didn't get a chance to see today's episode and I'm going to watch it now, been busy the entire day since it's the first day of classes :facepalm:.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm still hooked to this lakorn left and right lol.
But omg I reread the summary to the ending and I feel like an idiot thinking I kinda liked it. The only aspect was the last thing about it where Ubol gets to move up higher since I had a feeling she's not going to stop protecting the treasure. But to say Thips love was the purest?! Oh hell no. And to make it seem like Pra Aak was just doing a good deed just doesn't sit with me. Both are not as pitiful as Khun Ubol who sacrificed her life to guard treasure in sacrifice of letting the one she loved most move on with someone else from her past life. Thip shouldn't any get any recognition. Although she didn't do anything with Aak in the last life we all know her true intentions. If she has the chance she would have grabbed it. Look at this lifetime. Why didn't he freaking sacrifice her instead then?! I'm mad that Aak doesn't really love Sarochinee or Khun Ubol but is just curious about the whole situation and wants to find out more. Who was waiting for eternity to not be loved again in another life time? I guess if Khun Ubol really became free it would mean nothing anyways cause she would end up loving somone who doesn't love her back. That may be more torturous than guarding treasure. But still.. Let her find a new love!!

Anyways haha. Today's episode was so beautiful. I love all the flashbacks. Noon cries so perfectly for every damn scene I get emotional with. Even when I don't really expect it. Like at times I'm like "damn this scene is sad", then she comes in perfectly with the tears! Just like when Aak grabbed her and was questioning her. Both as Sarochinee and as the scene where it flash backed to Khun Ubol. Her tears flew out so beautiful. I loved when she took the sword and told him she would rather sacrifice herself to be here with him and the country. Maybe at that point Aak realized she was down to protect the country. But that's still selfish of him to do that to her knowing she did that out of love for him and not because she wanted to separated from him and humanity for eternity. Sighs.. I feel so bad for her. Even as Sarochinee. She doesn't even deserve any of their time for what she has gone through all those years. I thought the flashbacks in the recent episodes would make me understand Aak more but I just keep feeling more and more sad for Khun Ubon. Aak is a bit bipolar in the past. He'll show love to his wife one second and then he can drastically be the rudest to her lol. I think I almost cried last weeks episode when she was feeding him medicine. It was sooo touching.

Can't wait for next week!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't seem to understand that once they reveal the truth to Ubol towards the end, how does that make Pra Akk less of an ass? Yeah, he's straightout rude and heartless towards Ubol. He just bosses and drags her around however he pleases.

It's so sad what Ubol said to the heavens. All this time, she's been forcing him to remember the past thinking that if she made him remember their love, their past lifetime together, he would remember what he did to her and repent in order to take her place by the time the date comes around the corner again. BUT the plan has failed. Akk isn't remembering as quickly or much at all at this point. So Ubol is forced to make him remember the past not by his love for her because obviously, it's not strong enough, but by his love for the country. Ubol said the love he has for the country is still so strong in his blood that it will bring his memories back. That's just simply sad. Pra Akk and Akk doesn't love Ubol. They both love the country. Period.

In the summary, after Pra Akk kills Ubol, he looks at her lifeless body and tells her to guard the treasures for an ETERNITY. Omg! Those heartless words. I don't get it. If Thip's love was so pure and I know damn well Pra Akk knew that she loved him too, why didn't he kill Thip?!!! Her love for him was so pure and selfless, she would have never came back to haunt him if he had killed her like he did Ubol. She would have totally understood him and been okay with anything as long as it makes him happy.

Anyway, I don't know how much damage control they're going to gain when they reveal the end BUT at this point, I'm truly convinced that Pra Akk was just simply a selfish, cold hearted, unworthy man. He used the excuse of loving his country to justify the murder of his innocent wife. He could have chosen pretty much anyone but didn't. He felt like Ubol was his property, his object. She had to follow his orders whether that made her happy, sad, miserable, or went against her own will or not. He didn't give a rat ass about her. She was his possession, his loyal subject who should be honored about being chosen for such a big task. He had a huge power trip when it came to her. Like she couldn't question him, talk to him, couldn't even cry, couldn't even make any friends besides Thip. He was a controlling bipolar ass that kept her caged up, tortured with his mood swings and then served an eternity for his mission.

And today's episode just confirmed that notion even more when Ubol has to make him remember his unforgotten love and loyalty to his country in order to bring back his memories. It's not her love that will make him return but his love to the country. How sad.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
Now i understand why the old people said that, if you see something in the person that you're going to marry and you fall in love with them because of that; it might turn out to be something that you'll regret loving after you got married. In ep 1, Ubol admired Pra Akk and supported him for loving his country so much, she thought that was a good characteristic of him. He also thought that not everyone could be able to understand him as much as Ubol did. None of them have thought about the other side of it.

I completely understand why Ubol is so disappointed now that realized he loves his country more than anything else, she has every right to be sad and disappointed since it's normal for you to expect love in return when you married someone you actually love. However, Pra Akk has never really love Ubol to begin with. He think of her as someone who will always be there to support him for every decision that he makes, he think of her as nothing else better than a motivation object, a cheerleader. This whole thing is now turned out to be Ubol's one sided love and that's what make her story more pitiful.

Also, seeing him dragging her around like an object is an eyesore, he is so mean to her when she haven't done anything wrong, those scenes are heartbreaking to watch.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
Is this show scary???
Lol it's somewhat scary in the beginning since it's genre is pretty new to me comparing to all the other lakorns and korean dramas I've watch. However, as the story progresses, you'll get used to the characters and it won't be scary anymore. Some scenes might surprise you a lil bit but the Lakorn and the actors are too good as a whole, so we just can't stop watching :naughty2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
After watching today's episode and the preview for next week's episode, it's all Pra Akk's fault.

If only Pra Akk treated Ubol differently. If only he showed his love to her, spoke to her softly and respectfully like he did towards Thip, displayed the affection of a husband, never made her doubt his love for her, nurtured her heart with love, explain and kept excellent communication with her. Ubol would understand him. His purpose. His mission. She may have willingly agreed to do it.

No wonder why Thip's love towards Pra Akk was so "pure." Well, duh! He didn't abuse her like he did Ubol, so Thip was still stuck in this dreamy fantasy towards him. Haha.

Whereas for Ubol, the only memories she has of him are him yellng at her, dragging her, never spoke to her, giving her the cold shoulder, making promises with words but the actions were dead, all horrible.

If he knew that he had to sacrifice her for an eternity then why did he treat her so bad when he knew this was the only lifetime or time she will ever have as a human or love?! Why did he ruin her last moments? Why did he make her so miserable before her eternal duty? That's so cruel. I don't care if you were a general and was taught to show no fears and tears. This is the woman you love. You just don't treat her that way. If you had the abilities to treat Thip so kindly, then do it to Ubol too.

Ubol is confused. Pra Akk mistreated her so badly that she believed he never loved her and had feelings for Thip. Shoot. I would think the same way too. Always yelling at Ubol. Nothing she did was right and made him happy. He was always so cranky, mean, and uptight towards her. Gosh. If only he communicated with her, she wouldn't be this angry and confused about his love. She would be at peace. He mistreats her then lies to her and makes her swear to guard the treasures for an eternity. It's all Pra Akk's fault. He's an ass towards her whether he intended to or not. Lol

Like how can Ubol understand Pra Akk and his love towards her or intentions when he flat out denies and rejects her. He's always so bipolar towards her. She didn't know who she married. She was walking on eggshells at all times.

Gosh, I can't wait for next episode. It looks soooo good.

That scene of when he said that he loved her and she transformed. I cried. Omg!