[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ok, all of you Pong and Bee fans. I hope that this will get confirmed. According to Pong Nawat's fanpage in Facebook, the person that mangages it (who also mangages pongnawat.com) posted:

"p'pong has planning about 2 new drama na ka.... and 2nd is "pidswat" with nong Bee ka...."
credit: http://www.facebook.com/PongNawat.fan

Let's keep our fingers crossed. So excited that Pong will be in some new lakorns.

Edit by fun: Please remove cancelled tag if this lakorn resume.

jakjann

Jakjann
With Bee again??? ... hmm hope khun boy let him play with another one someday ...
Happy that he has 2 news dramas^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Exact is running out of actors and actresses. Same pairing is getting switch around. Pong is probaly the only actor suitable for bee

tinah

sarNie Coma
Exact is running out of actors and actresses. Same pairing is getting switch around. Pong is probaly the only actor suitable for bee

fun

Expired Sarnie
Exact has been exactly getting on my nerves lol... Is Pong, Bie, Son the only actors they have? Actually most of their actors and actresses are from The Star lmao!!! Not that I have anything against the show, but after the first two season I gave up on it. And it seems like they don't have one winner, they have 10. I can't even keep track on how many The Stars they are. Bie, Mew, Grand, Kam, Fluke, Ton, the list goes on. I know GMM Grammy is a part of Exact but I want actors not a long list of singer turn actor.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
pong & bee? Yes! I love them together :D lol
i can't wait. i hope it gets confirmed :)

fun4fun, i know right!
i miss all the other actors. lol i miss seeing Mos! besides Sakul Ka..:p
i mean i don't mind the singers being actors in exact. they are pretty good at acting too!
i want the other old actors also! PEPPER! :D gosh...i miss him as a p'ek. lol

Ahaha Totally agreee! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im happy for pong but.. damn it really does seem that pong, bie, & son are the only actors we see everytime..

DAMN!!!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE PEPPER, PURI, CAPTAIN, & OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im also excited for this one since i love bee&pong..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
actually u don't really see Bie too often on exact, for example his last lakorn for exact was back in 2007 with Fang and his past one was with Aff which was in 2009 and for a different channel and this currently airing one. i'm glad he's getting offers from different channels so we don't only see him act with the exact actresses.

but i'm happy to see Pong again, but wow two lakorn.
the only thing exact needs now is some newbies that can act, the ones right now are so and so.
i'm glad that some of them actually improved like Best, she was great in JTWRSS. i was actually impressed XD
well anyway glad to c Pong's back...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Pong is probaly the only actor suitable for bee
I love Pong & Bee together. Oh, btw, is Bee really tall ? Because I saw "Wimarn Sai" some time ago and noticed that Chakrit looked just a teeny bit shorter that her. Or were my eyes playing tricks with me ? :p

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Poor pong! cus he is only the actor suitable for bee’s height in EXACT.

hope someday Pong can pare up with other actress specially from CH7 or CH3.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pong and Bee Namthip pairing so I hope it is confirmed. I don't really care much for her latest lakorn with Tang. I want to see more of slap/kiss lakorn and having one with Pong is an icing on the cake. I can't wait!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
I love Pong and Bee Namthip pairing so I hope it is confirmed. I don't really care much for her latest lakorn with Tang. I want to see more of slap/kiss lakorn and having one with Pong is an icing on the cake. I can't wait!!!
me too. i want to see more of them. lol. but no more slap/kiss. i just want romantic and sweet. :)

jakjann

Jakjann
If I read the news from Facebook again and again I think it is already confirmed that Bee and Pong are couple on screen again

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
If I read the news from Facebook again and again I think it is already confirmed that Bee and Pong are couple on screen again
That's awesome Jakjann. I am so excited!!! Please share as you have more details about this.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Isn't this a remake with ning and touch. Noon and Kade starred in the first remake
OMGosh, I thought that tittle sounded familiar. Yes, you are right. This does sound like the Touch and Ning lakorn. I watched parts of it many years ago when I was overseas on vacation. It was very popular and Ning was so pretty.

Iya

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, I thought that tittle sounded familiar. Yes, you are right. This does sound like the Touch and Ning lakorn. I watched parts of it many years ago when I was overseas on vacation. It was very popular and Ning was so pretty.
really? i watched alot of noon/kade lakorns, but the name don't strick a bell. anyone mind giving pic of the previous versions or a summary?

looksy

sarNie Adult
really? i watched alot of noon/kade lakorns, but the name don't strick a bell. anyone mind giving pic of the previous versions or a summary?
Now I don't know if this is the lakorn that they are [re]making but it sure does sound like it. Here's the link to the previous versions of it.

with Touch and Ning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYED2HzIguk
credit: tusneem123

with Kade and Noon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS359JOm5SU&feature=related
credit: Spicy11

Sorry I can't provide summaries for it b/c I only saw bits and pieces of it here and there.