[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Poisonous Love
Bee Namthip as Sarochinee
Pong Nawat as Ukkanee

Summary:
A ghost that is suffering because of her love and duty. Her duty is to protect the nation's treasures ever since the end of Ayutthaya kingdom. Centuries of vendetta and vengeance. Centuries of wondering as to why her lover had done such a terrible thing to her. She never knew why. The only way for her spirit to move on, to not having to look after the treasures for eternity, is for her to find a "replacement." Ubol or in the current time, Soroshinee, does not wish for anyone else but him, Ukkanee, the man that she loved more than her life. Love is love. A pure love expects the same in return. But when what she had in return is torment, she tries to find justice that she sees fit.

---------------------------------

In the end, khun Boy had finally decided to producing a lakorn from the novel "Pidsawad", written by Thomyunthee. With Pong Nawat in the role of Ukkanee, whom was a military chief in his past life, reincarnated as an archeologist. However, he has a link to his past, thus he tries and finds out who he actually is.

And the female lead of "Ubol", a woman who loves Ukkanee with her whole heart, and later became a spirit that watches over the national treasure that wants to find a "replacement" will be played by Bee Namthip.

The script writer is Thanawadee, we [the original article writer] had heard that there were changes to the original novel to be more serious and intense. But the ending wasn't been finalized yet because they are in the process of preparing. There are rumored mysterious occurrences that has to be with to original novel.

When Thomyantee (original author) was publishing this story, over 40 years ago, everyone close to her said that when the author was writing about Ubol, or Sarochinee at night, she would smell lotuses in her office and she would see a woman wearing a traditional Thai dress standing in a corner of the room. She wasn't afraid, however, and actually spoke to the woman. She called her "khun Bua" or "Miss Lotus." She prayed and asked permission from the woman, and she was able to finish writing this novel. After she had finished writing, she never saw the woman again.

As requested, eeee ;_;

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Poisonous Love
Bee Namthip as Sarochinee
Pong Nawat as Ukkanee

Summary:
A ghost that is suffering because of her love and duty. Her duty is to protect the nation's treasures ever since the end of Ayutthaya kingdom. Centuries of vendetta and vengeance. Centuries of wondering as to why her lover had done such a terrible thing to her. She never knew why. The only way for her spirit to move on, to not having to look after the treasures for eternity, is for her to find a "replacement." Ubol or in the current time, Soroshinee, does not wish for anyone else but him, Ukkanee, the man that she loved more than her life. Love is love. A pure love expects the same in return. But when what she had in return is torment, she tries to find justice that she sees fit.

---------------------------------

In the end, khun Boy had finally decided to producing a lakorn from the novel "Pidsawad", written by Thomyunthee. With Pong Nawat in the role of Ukkanee, whom was a military chief in his past life, reincarnated as an archeologist. However, he has a link to his past, thus he tries and finds out who he actually is.

And the female lead of "Ubol", a woman who loves Ukkanee with her whole heart, and later became a spirit that watches over the national treasure that wants to find a "replacement" will be played by Bee Namthip.

The script writer is Thanawadee, we [the original article writer] had heard that there were changes to the original novel to be more serious and intense. But the ending wasn't been finalized yet because they are in the process of preparing. There are rumored mysterious occurrences that has to be with to original novel.

When Thomyantee (original author) was publishing this story, over 40 years ago, everyone close to her said that when the author was writing about Ubol, or Sarochinee at night, she would smell lotuses in her office and she would see a woman wearing a traditional Thai dress standing in a corner of the room. She wasn't afraid, however, and actually spoke to the woman. She called her "khun Bua" or "Miss Lotus." She prayed and asked permission from the woman, and she was able to finish writing this novel. After she had finished writing, she never saw the woman again.

As requested, eeee ;_;
So fast dear,thank you very much. It's amazing that I v never seen this kind of lakorn performed by Pong and Bee before. Ghost,military chief,reincarnation and archaeologist,those would be interesting LOL.

looksy

sarNie Adult
After my friend translated the title of this lakorn for me, I had a feeling it was going to be a ghost lakorn and now it seems that it is. But the good thing is that it sounds like it is a romantic ghost lakorn and I'm a sucker for romance so I will definitely tune in for Pong and Bee. They've never disappointed me, even in Sang Kram Nang Fah where the storyline was crazy but both did such a good job portraying their roles.

Thank you Kudaranai for the translation. You are always so good to us. We appreciate you always. :D

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kudaranai, you are awesome!
Very interesting and different storyline from what I used to watch but I will still tune in for Pong and Bee. I can't wait.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I asked my friend and she says that "Pidswat" means to fall for someone deeply all of a sudden, like a spell. She says that if she had to translate the title into English, it would be "Spellbound".

Hmmmmm......that sounds like a romance drama to me. For all of those Pong and Bee fans that have always wanted them to do a great love story, this might be the lakorn you all have been waiting for. I hope it's a melodrama b/c I love Pong in those. :D I'm excited, can't wait.

Edit/////
The more I think about it, the title also sounds like it could be a ghost lakorn. I hope not, not a fan of those.
Looksy, you were right on your guess. I am not a fan of the ghost lakorn either but I will give this one a try for Pong and Bee.

Mann

I love ghost lakorns like these! So mysterious and goes back to the past. I can't wait now.. something different.. I like it different for a while from drama or it will seem like their other lakorns.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Is this a remake of lelawadee? Here is a link of the opening of the old lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14JxqUluQF0&feature=related

credit hoyaization

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It might be "Spellbound" instead of "Poisonous Love." I translated it as word for word...I have no idea about this honestly. Pid = Poison, toxic; Saward = affections. Lakorn titles can be really hard to translate sometimes.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
It might be "Spellbound" instead of "Poisonous Love." I translated it as word for word...I have no idea about this honestly. Pid = Poison, toxic; Saward = affections. Lakorn titles can be really hard to translate sometimes.
Dont worry Kuda, either Poisonous Love or Spellbound is adorable.But to be honest, the storyline is a little bit sad, I do hope a happy ending eventually.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think it is a remake and at the end pranang did not end up with each other. Praeke end up with the other girl. I remember watching this lakorn clearly.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Luckily in remakes, the endings have been known to change so I hope that in this remake the ending is different. I want a happy ending. :p But if the pra nangs don't end up together, I do hope that it will at least be a meaningful ending. I don't mind sad endings as long as it gives meaning to the whole lakorn.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Luckily in remakes, the endings have been known to change so I hope that in this remake the ending is different. I want a happy ending. :p But if the pra nangs don't end up together, I do hope that it will at least be a meaningful ending. I don't mind sad endings as long as it gives meaning to the whole lakorn.
OMG,looksy, you just said what I'd like to say,LOL....Hug,Hug... Lets cross our fingers for a romantic and meaningful lengend.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is a remake and at the end pranang did not end up with each other. Praeke end up with the other girl. I remember watching this lakorn clearly.
Umm,I have no idea on the old version of Pidsawad. But Cookie,the ending you mentioned is also similar with another one starring Pong and Namfon in 2005 named Anin Tita.....LOL

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMG,looksy, you just said what I'd like to say,LOL....Hug,Hug and lets cross our fingers for a romantic and meaningful lengend.
I'm with you on that Viviant. We know that Pong and Bee won't disappoint us with their acting. Even if it is a sad ending, as long as it's a great and meaningful ending, I'm sure that we'll be satisfied. I hope that this lakorn is about a great love. :D

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with you on that Viviant. We know that Pong and Bee won't disappoint us with their acting. Even if it is a sad ending, as long as it's a great and meaningful ending, I'm sure that we'll be satisfied. I hope that this lakorn is about a great love. :D
Sure, totally agree. And the “replacement” is emphasized many times in the synopsis. Thats to say the Nang'ek still have opportunities to became a humanbeing and stay with Pra'ek at the end.<3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So Bee will play a ghost??????? And as for Bee's height, she's really tall, she acted with Kade and he was a lot shorter than her. Only Pong suits her height.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
hmm, interesting....I'll keep my eyes out for this lakorn!...and as many has mentioned already!! Pong and Bee hasn't disappointment in any of their lakorns! love them together as an on screen couple! =)