[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Push is confirmed to be in the remake of Puer Tur (The old version: Tang Saksit and Mam Katleeya) which the opening ceremony of filming will be held next month.

Push: "If everything is confirmed, the nang'ek is Esther Supreeleela. This is a very sad lakorn. The role will be different from my previous roles where they were all rich men, whereas in this lakorn, I'm going to be very poor. (Ex. sales gas, drives a taxi, falls in love with the daughter of a rich man, and goes to jail.) Basically, nothing is good. This role is going to be difficult. I'm certain it's going to be stressful."

Source: Komchadleuk, Pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  Push & Esther I always wanted these two to pair up. Thanks for the great news. I hope nothing change so Esther can be in here. But sad that this lakorn is going to be sad. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omg, sounds like it's gonna be such a hard life for our handsome Push. Awwwiessss, poor guy T___T
But Push & Esther would be super cuuuute!
Looking forward to this one!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooooo i was just thinking Exact should remake this with Push! Yay! Esther is cute and will look good with him so don't mind but i think this one is a sad ending. Actually i don't think Tang and Mam had any happy ending lakorns.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
Wah, Push keeps on getting paired with people I don't like. I guess I'm skipping this one.
Lol who did you want? I don't know many nang'eks at exact, only vill, mo, noona, and charbelle. Glad it isn't any of them for varies reasons.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol who did you want? I don't know many nang'eks at exact, only vill, mo, noona, and charbelle. Glad it isn't any of them for varies reasons.
LOL I want someone that I like. 

sarNie Adult
I never got to finish the old version because the store that carried it stopped renting it out, since it wasn't doing well. Guess it was too sad for people. I might just watch until they almost get married and remember it like how I've always remembered it lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really like Esther! She's been doing such an awesome job in LR. This girl can cry so well, which really suits this sad love story. Hehe. Excited! :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
Well if you must knowwww LOL, I assume you want to know who I like from OneHD. I like Mo and Noona. 
Awwwww! I wish Push and Mo got to pair up (not in here, but in another lakorn)! :spin: But it doesn't seem likely. Mo only receives supporting roles. Even her nang'ek roles in the past were just side characters because the nang'rais in both of the lakorns were the main focus. :teary:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Push get to be really hotter and hotter. I just though I would like to see he and Esther as pranang and then this new,.... wowwwwwww :) Thank you for this new na. Now, Esther has 2 lakorns with exact I hope could be more and more and one again with Sean. Love them!!
It is a good and it is the right choice from Esther to be freelance. She gets better role as when she was with CH3 and so she will become a good an actress. So happy for her I hope Khun Boy will never let her go away from exact and ONEHD channel.

Push full interview in thai
he has said aboit the lakorn with jui, too. He will play as a bodyquard something like that
"พุฒ"เผยเตรียมลงละครรีเมก"เพื่อเธอ"ส่วนนางเอกอาจเป็น"เอสเธอร์"ไม่หวั่นพระเอกคนอื่นน้อยใจดีใจเตรียมรีเทิร์นเล่นละครคู่"จุ๋ย"บทเป็นบอดี้การ์ดมาดเท่

เรียกว่าช่วงหลัง ดีเจและพระเอกหนุ่ม "พุฒ" พุฒิชัย เกษตรสิน มีละครรุมอย่างต่อเนื่อง กลายเป็นพระเอกเนื้อหอมขึ้นมาทันที มีโอกาสเจอตัวในงาน เลยต้องขอสอบถามถึงความฮอตในเรื่องงานกันสักหน่อย พุฒเผยให้ฟังดังนี้

"ละคร เพื่อเธอ น่าจะเปิดกล้องประมาณเดือนเมษายนนี้ เรื่องนี้พี่แหม่ม (คัทลียา กระจ่างเนตร) กับพี่แท่ง (ศักดิ์สิทธิ์ แท่งทอง) เคยเล่นเอาไว้ ส่วนนางเอกถ้าทุกอย่างคอนเฟิร์ม น่าจะเป็น "เอสเธอร์ สุปรีย์ลีลา" เรื่องนี้จะเศร้ามาก และที่ผมรับเล่นเรื่องนี้ เพราะบทต่างจากที่เคยเล่น ที่ผ่านมาจะเล่นเป็นมหาเศรษฐี แต่เรื่องนี้ชีวิตจนเลย ขายแก๊ส ขับแท็กซี่ หลงรักลูกเถ้าแก่ แถมต้องติดคุกอีก ไม่มีอะไรดีเลย เรื่องนี้ยากมาก คิดว่าเครียดแน่ๆ (ได้รับบทเด่นตลอด กลัวพระเอกคนอื่นน้อยใจมั้ย) เรื่องอื่นพีคๆ เยอะแยะ จริงๆ ของเราธรรมดามากนะ อาจจะเป็นเรื่องความเหมาะสมของบทละครด้วยที่ผู้ใหญ่เห็นว่าเหมาะสม" พุฒกล่าว

ถามต่อถึงละครประกบคู่ "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา นิลคูหา พระเอกหนุ่มเผย ว่าน่าจะเริ่มประมาณเดือนกรกฎาคมนี้ แต่ชื่อเรื่องยังไม่สรุป เรื่องนี้มีโอกาสได้ร่วมงานกันอีกครั้ง ทำให้แฟนคลับรู้สึกดีใจ

"ละครคู่กับจุ๋ย จะมีประมาณกลางปีเดือนกรกฎาคมนี้ แต่ชื่อเรื่องยังไม่สรุป ถามว่าเป็นละครแนวไหน เรื่องจะเท่ๆ โมเดิร์น สไตล์พี่เจี๊ยบ (โสภิตนภา ชุ่มภาณี) เล่นเป็นบอดี้การ์ดประมาณนั้น แต่รู้ว่าเท่ ถามว่าจะจิ้นกว่าเดิมมั้ย ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน ต้องรอดูบทก่อน แต่แฟนคลับก็ดีใจที่เราจะได้มีละครด้วยกัน ถามว่าเป็นคู่จิ้นกลับมาเล่นละครกดดันมั้ย กดดันเหมือนกัน แต่คิดว่าเรื่องนี้น่าจะต่างจาก ฝันเฟื่อง ในฝันเฟื่องจะคุณชาย แต่เรื่องนี้จะโตขึ้นนิดหนึ่ง" พุฒกล่าวทิ้งท้าย

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Push & Esther! I have been wanting to see them paired together ever since the Ugly duckling promotion where he said he thought she was really cute lol. Excited and hopefully everything works out as Push said and Esther stars as n'ek. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:
Push is confirmed to be in the remake of Puer Tur (The old version: Tang Saksit and Mam Katleeya) which the opening ceremony of filming will be held next month.

Push: "If everything is confirmed, the nang'ek is Esther Supreeleela. This is a very sad lakorn. The role will be different from my previous roles where they were all rich men, whereas in this lakorn, I'm going to be very poor. (Ex. sales gas, drives a taxi, falls in love with the daughter of a rich man, and goes to jail.) Basically, nothing is good. This role is going to be difficult. I'm certain it's going to be stressful."

Source: Komchadleuk, Pantip

maybe i am freaky weird gal , but this role sound good , i love see push in different roles not just typically hi-so rich and handsome guy , push with anyone  become prefect couple , wait to see more updates from you thank you beautiful ka :coolpix:  :thanks: