[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

Emmalis

sarNie Egg
Where can I watch this? I can't find it on YouTube. If anyone can share a link of where to watch it or the YouTube link (especially if the title is in Thai...can't read Thai), I'd greatly appreciate it.

sarNie Adult
Nat is one lucky dude. The guy gets a lot of skinship with most of his costars while the praeg is mostly hands-off, because he's gotta be a gentleman lol.

sarNie Adult
Phimm's character isn't team Chanon. :whatever: Why can't Dao just let Chanon be happy? Can't she see that Un has waited for him despite him being in jail? She's just using him having been in prison as an excuse to block them. She didn't approve of them even before he went to jail. Damn.

Also, I forgot this lakorn had another original song. It just played during episode 6.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
This is going on my "must watch" list.

Love Esther as an actress. Never seen any of Push's lakorns before but just from the mv, it seems like he's a pretty good actor himself.  It looks really sad though. I'll prepare my tissues =)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this lakorn to air out~ XD I knew it was Gun who sung this song, but I just wasn't sure...hehe. I've always loved all Gun's Ost song for lakorns- especially Reuan Pae and Buang Wan Wan. Anyways can't wait for Esther and Push to show us some chemistry~  :party:

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Soo.. Is Esther P'ek she keeps looking for Push like he's the n'ek. Poor girl 

haha yea. i'm watching the scene where he's running away from her up an escalator. i'm like "damn. in this lakorn, the dude runs away from the girl" lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
So, in this lakorn the n'ek chases the p'ek? :D  It sounds like what is happening in real life with Esther chasing Push for her p'ek lol

rainbowhill79

sarNie Egg
could anyone please ttell me what happened in ep 9? i saw picture of push and gypsy along with a paper but idk what that is. are they got married or somethin'? please tell meeee T_T

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
 ending spoiler, click at your own risk lol

he dies

OMG! I can't believe I click on it. For real at your own risk. Love the quick and simple spoiler.

Than I saw your other post. Feel relieved now. Almost had a heart attack there.