aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kangsom looks dang good. Vill looks soooo tired though. Lol

I was listening to the storyline on Youtube and I think Gypsy is the main nang'ake here. Seems like in the story, it's either Gypsy is going to end up with Kangsom or both friends realize how important their relationship is to one another and end up together.

Anyway, from the synopsis, it's about:

Gypsy: Visa
Vill: Brea (Don't know how to spell it.) Lol
Kangsom: Pete

Visa and Brea are best friends who were fated to share the same birth date. Just a few days/weeks before the wedding, Brea decided to surprise her boyfriend at his house wearing her wedding dress but to her shock, she discovers him cheating on her with her secretary. Brea is so heart broken, she breaks off the wedding. Brea and Visa go out to drink away their sorrows. Visa meets a random psychic who tells her about her past such as every time she likes or falls for a guy, Brea ends up snatching him away. The psychic tells Visa that it's karma she owes Brea from their past lifetime, so in order to compensate and fully repay all of that karma or get out of it is to take Brea and pay their respect to all of the temples. Visa finds a way to convince Brea and they end up following the psychic's instructions to do so or else Visa is going to remain single forever. So the journey to finding true love begins.

Along the way, they meet Pete. Both fall for him and Visa decides that she will no longer let Brea snatch him away anymore, so both compete for his love. Pete is on a road trip to fulfill a promise he mad to his deceased lover. Along the way, the three of them get an unwanted guest, a girl who has the same story as Pete. She, too, is on a road trip to fulfill a promise she made to her deceased lover. Both friends go through ups and downs, thick and thin, twists, and whatnot throughout this journey. Will the friends be able to kick that girl out of theirs and Pete's lives? Who will win Pete's heart? Please watch and find out soon.

I think it may just end up being a very untypical series. That's probably why it's not called a lakorn because in a lakorn, you have the typical nang'ake, pra'ake, and nang'rai. In here, you have a story about a pair of best friends. I think in the end, the friends realize that the true love they've been waiting for is right next to them, each other and they happily face the future together just like the journey has taught them. So Kangsom may end up with that other girl instead or with Gypsy. I just don't see how Kangsom and Vill would end up together and have Gypsy lose out on another guy again? Plus, in the summary, it's from Gypsy's viewpoint. Stories like these, nang'ake tends to be the underdog and that's Gypsy. Lol

Oh well, we'll see.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL This is going to funny if Gypsy's N'ek. I actually thought both are N'eks kekek.
When I researched, seems media/news more focusing on Vill. I just hope they do realize in the end. It's okay whoever Kangsom end up as long as it's not them.

Haha I don't know why KangVill already had an upcoming magazine. Instead of Gypsy and other girl.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The teasers focus on both, equally. Haha, it's like Kangsom ain't even that important in here.

But even in the teasers, it's still around Gypsy, though. Like the psychic in the teaser is telling Gypsy that if she can't take Vill to pay respect to all of the temples, she'll end up being an old maid. And it's actually Gypsy who makes the bet with Vill where both are going to compete for Kangsom's heart. I don't know.

Either way, it seems like a fun lakorn with good comedy. Vill just looks so refreshing. The summaries on YouTube aren't always accurate plus they're still filming and airing so the storyline can change depending on the reception.