[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Now that I'm watching EP 1 for the second time, Vill's portrayal of Nalan doesn't bother me as much. When she's talking with her dad or husband, she's fine but it's when she starts experiencing heart pain is when I don't find her believeable lol. Something about the way she's executing those scenes that doesn't look or feel right. Vill is one of my favorites as well which is why I'm being a little critical of her performance. I've seen better from her previous works and know she can do better but it's nothing serious where it's taking away from the lakorn. I just hope that for the future, this is something she can improve on :) On the other hand, yes she looks freaking gorgeous in here! From all the BTS we've seen, I love the way she's styled.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished EP3. I'm glad Pat has returned to Lan's house. Her friend is just super cute. Glad she found him, he's her sweet haven.

I agree that Vill's crying is super weak. She's trying hard to squeeze out tears, but we only get one half of a drop. Haha.

I think Vill's take on Pat is understandable, she's in someone else's body, living someone else's life, but she does make Pat come off a little childish especially the way she talks. Makes me miss Jeab. I also am a little bothered by her disgust in Lan's hubby. They shouldn't have made her so jumpy. She should be calm and confused.

I think Tui is the most natural actor in here and he's doing a great job, but his character is some what bland. No substance, no character, just there. I do like that he shrugs off any female pursuers though. I wish Pat would see his sincerity.

The story feels like it's moving slowly, but at the same time its a little choppy. The scenes jump without a nice flow so it feels fast.

I still enjoy it though. Love Aom's Special appearances!!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I didn't expect myself to enjoy this. My mum likes Vill and my sister wanted something to watch. So we ended up watching this together.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to say that but I have to agree. After Sao Noi and her first lakorn with TT Vill emoting skills have gone downhill. Here she feels Nothing ! She was good in her sitcome with Gypsy but here she is bad ! I hope she wakes up and someone shakes her. She is not consistent at all ! Even green actresses like Pat or Pim can emote far better !

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I think it's Aom. Lol

Vill's acting is a mess in Aom productions. Vill was good in the series with Gypsy and now back to this. Lol Of course, this was filmed before the series but you can see the difference. We all know that Vill can do better.

I'm waiting for Tae Pang Korn. Vill has Sao Noi vibes like her emotions are controlled and her acting is mature, from stills.

sneakysneaky

sarNie Egg
Sorry to say that but I have to agree. After Sao Noi and her first lakorn with TT Vill emoting skills have gone downhill. Here she feels Nothing ! She was good in her sitcome with Gypsy but here she is bad ! I hope she wakes up and someone shakes her. She is not consistent at all ! Even green actresses like Pat or Pim can emote far better !
I don't agree with it. I think the acting skills of Vill is even better after Sao Noi. SSP, Club Friday, Ngao Jai, LFN and even Take me home, all of this she is doing very well. Yes, I agree that her crying still has a huge space to improve. But I don't think it is that bad like you guy criticize. By the way, I think Ngao Jai is a pretty good work, Vill is doing awesome and the storyline is also romantic and funny. I don't get that why so many people hate this. And final, what is the mean that Aom control Vill acting? I don't understand???

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
^I think it's Aom. Lol

Vill's acting is a mess in Aom productions. Vill was good in the series with Gypsy and now back to this. Lol Of course, this was filmed before the series but you can see the difference. We all know that Vill can do better.

I'm waiting for Tae Pang Korn. Vill has Sao Noi vibes like her emotions are controlled and her acting is mature, from stills.
Yeah even in a love to kill teaser her acting seems good. Vill is an actress ! No matter the PD she has to deliver and get into her character. Shows that she is not consistent. Her heartbreak scenes were weak and cringy to watch. And her voice... girl makes effort please ! Vill don't do that to me !

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I don't agree with it. I think the acting skills of Vill is even better after Sao Noi. SSP, Club Friday, Ngao Jai, LFN and even Take me home, all of this she is doing very well. Yes, I agree that her crying still has a huge space to improve. But I don't think it is that bad like you guy criticize. By the way, I think Ngao Jai is a pretty good work, Vill is doing awesome and the storyline is also romantic and funny. I don't get that why so many people hate this. And final, what is the mean that Aom control Vill acting? I don't understand???
Aom was the director of this lakorn, and when you're a director, you direct your actors/actresses on how to express their emotions (most of the time). We are "kind of" blaming Aom for Vill's acting because we know that Aom's preferred face expressions are exaggerated ones (according to Ngao Jai). Ngao Jai was enjoyable, I agree with you on that. However, there were some flaws in it, and one of the many flaws was that there was a lack of character development meanwhile it was also inconsistent.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah even in a love to kill teaser her acting seems good. Vill is an actress ! No matter the PD she has to deliver and get into her character. Shows that she is not consistent. Her heartbreak scenes were weak and cringy to watch. And her voice... girl makes effort please ! Vill don't do that to me !
Haha, I agree. Vill has been an actress ever since 2008, so she should have more consistency than this BUT every actor and actress, if not given the right balance and production can fall back on their abilities. I've compared acting to muscles or having a fit body before. If you don't maintain it like constantly work at it, learn new techniques once you've plateaued, take on different roles, challenge your skills, your acting can regress and with a weak production, it makes your weaknesses show even more. That's how I feel about Vill's acting in this production. Even Anne, even Aum, even Noon have shown similar patterns and they're top notch veterans, so Vill is certainly not an exception. Even Aom's scenes in here were like ehh...you can do better than that. Lol AND it's freaking AOM here. Hahaha.

Yes, it depends on how PD wants certain things. Aom is quite strict in her productions; she manages everyone's acting and apparently, it just so happens that she prefers the overreacting. Lol Not just Vill's acting is off in here, everyone's. Hahaha, so it's just not Vill. So when it's just not one actress, it's more than likely the production or preference of the PD that determines the acting.

BUT I and all of us just has to accept Aom's style of producing and preference of acting. I am thankful in the end that Aom ADORES Vill so much and pours work into Vill.

Hahaha, surprisingly, people enjoy this lakorn. The views on YT already speak volumes.

Like I said, it's freaking hilarious watching Vill run around in here with that blunt attitude as Pat.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG I just check the views on YT because you said so WOW.. Already so much views for a new lakorn :cheer::cheer::cheer: YAHHHH

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watched up to episodes 3 and Vill's crying makes me smile because all I see from her is her face kind of bunch up and the emotions doesn't reach her. She's trying to cry in her own way but it is just not believable with someone that has her background in acting.

Jeab has a sophisticated...air of class about her as Lan. And honestly, I don't think Vill can duplicate that yet. Vill as a new Pat has this annoyance about her where people can trigger her bad side easily lol.

Tui is almost just there but I like him in here. His acting isn't bad but most around him are off. And sometimes when everyone is off you start to conclude they are all bad lol. Vill is pretty in here. I think I find her prettiest in here. The way they fixed her hair, her outfits and makeup compliment her nicely. I hope she settled in as the new Pat...