[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
@mayag : 
There is a BTS they're playing together..If anyone doesn't know Jui have bf already they would think they're dating each other LOL...Push such a friendly person, he gets along with everyone xD This must be their cutest video together so far 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDvz85cQSw

Credit: O IC

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love it when a man can carry a woman so easy like that aww
Push is such a hottieee..I will not miss this one and FF for sure
I want to see Push&Lily's interaction too...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Btw guys, Lily turned 20 yesterday/today depending on your time zone. Her birthdate is November 17. I couldn't believe her age at first because of her voice!
But yea, I hope to see PuLy interaction as well. Maybe we'll start to see more beginning of next year.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Happy Birthday, Lily! :D
And she's only 20? Wow, her voice is so mature. Hope to see more as well!~

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lily has a grown woman look to her. She looks and sounds very mature for her age. Same with Noona. I was surprised finding out that they're both so young. They could pass as being in their mid twenties. As for Push, he tends to be very flirty and playful with all of his co-stars. I thought he and Vill had a thing, but I saw that Vill stopped following him on IG so they're probably not close anymore. They could've been a real couple since Vill is into Korean looking men and Push is into pretty girls with cute personalities. But hey, that just means that Push and Lily have a chance of developing something off screen. :coverlaf: I think they're very compatible onscreen. They may be Exact's new koo jin after this airs. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if Puly got casted in another Tik/Aom lakorn. (The only other Tik/Aom lakorn is Luerd Kattiya. Haha. Biena have a good chance of being casted in there as well due to their popularity and good portrayals in the classic love story, "Koo Gum". Dare I say Bie or Push, or even Toomtam, and Mo have a possibility of being in there also. *crosses fingers*)

By the way!! I'm so happy that you guys are using my couple name for Puly! :coverlaf:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ooooo interesting. I didn't know Vill stopped following him. That's so sad though...they seemed pretty close! Maybe they had a disagreement? But I agree. Push is pretty flirty. His interactions with Jacky are the best! XD
Haha didn't know you started it!! Well I hope PuLy are as compatible on screen as they are in pictures!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Ooooo interesting. I didn't know Vill stopped following him. That's so sad though...they seemed pretty close! Maybe they had a disagreement? But I agree. Push is pretty flirty. His interactions with Jacky are the best! XD
Haha didn't know you started it!! Well I hope PuLy are as compatible on screen as they are in pictures!
Personally, I saw sparks between them in BTS videos. I honestly thought they were going to start dating, but then I saw that Vill wasn't following Push anymore on IG while Push is still following her. I don't know. I feel like maybe Vill's expectations for a partner are a bit high. She seems to want looks, personality and popularity. Someone like Mark, whom she dated for a few months. She seemed devastated when they broke up. It could be she's just still heartbroken and not ready to get into a relationship so quickly. Or maybe the sparks ended after LN ended. Lol. Anywho, who am I to judge? Those are just my observations. :p Jacky? Hmm, I'm not sure who that is. Haha. And yes, I was the one who came up with "Puly". :coverlaf: I was afraid I'd be the only one using it. :cry: Haha. I hope and predict they will be very compatible too!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh I see. Well, I guess it's their life after all. We are just viewers shipping all the couples we see on screen! XD
You know that TV Pool host Jackarita? Her nickname is Jacky. I'm pretty sure she's a transgender. Push always seems to make her blush! Hahah

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Oh I see. Well, I guess it's their life after all. We are just viewers shipping all the couples we see on screen! XD
You know that TV Pool host Jackarita? Her nickname is Jacky. I'm pretty sure she's a transgender. Push always seems to make her blush! Hahah
I thought you were talking about Jackarita, but I've never heard anyone refer to her as Jacky. That's why I was confused. :p Haha. Push is so cute. He seems like such a sweet and fun person to be around. People like him make gullible girls like me fall hard and fast. They shouldn't be so flirty. It gives girls like me the wrong impression. :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
I thought you were talking about Jackarita, but I've never heard anyone refer to her as Jacky. That's why I was confused. :p Haha. Push is so cute. He seems like such a sweet and fun person to be around. People like him make gullible girls like me fall hard and fast. They shouldn't be so flirty. It gives girls like me the wrong impression. :cry:

Ouuu, girl. I feel you. He's super flirty -- making me unsure of who's "truly" his type of girl and who is "truly" his na'ek -- if you get me, haha.
I feel like he has great chemistry with all his girls so I'm unsure who I ship him most with -.-"
But he has already captured my weak heart xD

mayag

sarNie Adult
Agree with you both. I'm one of those girls as well. I fall really easily for funny, kind yet flirty guys! Hope to meet Push one day though. Although I don't know how we would communicate. Me no speak Thai  :cry:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
Lily has a grown woman look to her. She looks and sounds very mature for her age. Same with Noona. I was surprised finding out that they're both so young. They could pass as being in their mid twenties. As for Push, he tends to be very flirty and playful with all of his co-stars. I thought he and Vill had a thing, but I saw that Vill stopped following him on IG so they're probably not close anymore. They could've been a real couple since Vill is into Korean looking men and Push is into pretty girls with cute personalities. But hey, that just means that Push and Lily have a chance of developing something off screen. :coverlaf: I think they're very compatible onscreen. They may be Exact's new koo jin after this airs. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if Puly got casted in another Tik/Aom lakorn. (The only other Tik/Aom lakorn is Luerd Kattiya. Haha. Biena have a good chance of being casted in there as well due to their popularity and good portrayals in the classic love story, "Koo Gum". Dare I say Bie or Push, or even Toomtam, and Mo have a possibility of being in there also. *crosses fingers*)

By the way!! I'm so happy that you guys are using my couple name for Puly! :coverlaf:

I think Push&Vill have great chemistry when I watch LNF, but still I'm not so much a fan of Vill so I don't know their real life relationship....I can't believe he is almost 30 already, as if he starts his work earlier, he could be so popular by now..But now he gets a of great project so I'm happy for him..
Lily is a sweet girl, happy for her that Exact start to push her more..If they could develop feeeling for each other in the future, then I can't get more happy than this, they're perfect xD xD

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:

I think Push&Vill have great chemistry when I watch LNF, but still I'm not so much a fan of Vill so I don't know their real life relationship....I can't believe he is 30 already, as if he starts his work earlier, he could be so popular by now..But now he gets a of great project so I'm happy for him..
Lily is a sweet girl, happy for her that Exact start to push her more..If they could develop feeeling for each other in the future, then I can't get more happy than this, they're perfect xD xD

Push is 28 right now. But yea...he's super close to being 30!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm more excited about this than Leh Ratree. Of course, I'm disappointed that TooMo or ToomVill weren't originally casted for this but I'm really warming up to Lily and Push. Can't wait to see how their acting is. I was going to watch Leh Nangfah but couldn't get past the first episode due to Vill's overacting, but you guys seem to be giving Push really good reviews. I hope it's true because I saw a bit of him on screen and think he looks so much better in motion. His acting isn't bad either. But that's just my judgement from a glimpse. I so hope he impresses me! 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Ouuu, girl. I feel you. He's super flirty -- making me unsure of who's "truly" his type of girl and who is "truly" his na'ek -- if you get me, haha.
I feel like he has great chemistry with all his girls so I'm unsure who I ship him most with -.-"
But he has already captured my weak heart xD
Honestly, I think all his leading ladies match his ideal type. He seems to be into cute and innocent girls with mature features. Jui, Lily and Vill all match that. However, I think he's most suitable with Lily as an onscreen couple. He's cute with Jui and people adored him with Vill, but appearance wise, I think Lily is his best match. :) Jui looks better with Om, and Vill looks best with Son. ^_^
mayag said:
Agree with you both. I'm one of those girls as well. I fall really easily for funny, kind yet flirty guys! Hope to meet Push one day though. Although I don't know how we would communicate. Me no speak Thai  :cry:
Right?! They're just so charming and attractive. Haha. I would love to meet him one day, but it would be so difficult to communicate since I also don't speak Thai. :( Maybe he knows some English? :lol:
Hanajungupup said:
I think Push&Vill have great chemistry when I watch LNF, but still I'm not so much a fan of Vill so I don't know their real life relationship....I can't believe he is almost 30 already, as if he starts his work earlier, he could be so popular by now..But now he gets a of great project so I'm happy for him..
I follow Vill on IG because she has a lot of interesting and entertaining posts. Lol. I'm not a fan of her acting, but she's cute. :p I also followed Push for a while and that's when I discovered Vill wasn't following him anymore. I believe she was following him while LN was airing and shortly after that. I'm not sure why she stopped following him. :scratchhead2:

Push and Lily would be an adorable celebrity couple. :coverlaf:
Mahalo said:
I'm more excited about this than Leh Ratree. Of course, I'm disappointed that TooMo or ToomVill weren't originally casted for this but I'm really warming up to Lily and Push. Can't wait to see how their acting is. I was going to watch Leh Nangfah but couldn't get past the first episode due to Vill's overacting, but you guys seem to be giving Push really good reviews. I hope it's true because I saw a bit of him on screen and think he looks so much better in motion. His acting isn't bad either. But that's just my judgement from a glimpse. I so hope he impresses me! 
I'm looking forward to this more than LR too. I like LR just about as much as I like RLSR, but the casting in the remake of LR isn't grabbing my attention. I'm still going to watch it because the original is one of my faves.

I'm still upset over TooMo not being casted in here. :annoyed: I wish they had been. :cry: I would've been a million times more happy and excited for this. However, I've come to like Push and Lily as a pair. They're my second pair from Exact that I'm interested in. TooMo being my first. I absolutely love those two, and they would've been my ideal in here. :heart: Had TooMo been in here instead and Puly in LR, that would've been perfect. :spin: I can imagine Puly as a better Kongpope and Namneung though versus any other Exact actors and actresses (aside from TooMo of course).

Push is a natural when it comes to acting. At first, I wasn't so sure if he'd be able to pull off the player type of role in here since his role in LN was such a gentleman and sweet guy. Judging from the BTS pics so far though, I'm thinking he might surprise me. ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
Personally, I saw sparks between them in BTS videos. I honestly thought they were going to start dating, but then I saw that Vill wasn't following Push anymore on IG while Push is still following her. I don't know. I feel like maybe Vill's expectations for a partner are a bit high. She seems to want looks, personality and popularity. Someone like Mark, whom she dated for a few months. She seemed devastated when they broke up. It could be she's just still heartbroken and not ready to get into a relationship so quickly. Or maybe the sparks ended after LN ended. Lol. Anywho, who am I to judge? Those are just my observations. :p Jacky? Hmm, I'm not sure who that is. Haha. And yes, I was the one who came up with "Puly". :coverlaf: I was afraid I'd be the only one using it. :cry: Haha. I hope and predict they will be very compatible too!
Okay, let's clear the air ladies. Push already has a girlfriend of 4 years. Vill landed in the news for supposedly being a third hand in their relationship. Vill blatantly denied it and kept her distance since then.

Here's an article I translated back in July.
Credits to: http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9570000077915

Push on the rumors of him and Vill dating:
“People may view us as having sparks outside the filming set; however, they’re more of feelings of close friends. We see each other on set about 3-4 times in a week, so it’s more of us talking and having fun. I would like to pursue her too, but I’m already tied to the person in the sky (referring to his girlfriend who is an air hostess). She would sometimes ask and look a bit serious. I meet a lot of women in my line of work. I would explain that to her. She’s actually not a jealous person. She just asks how I’m doing. Once I explain, she understands. Is she possessive of me? She just tells me to be on my best behavior because in the future, there will be more people who will recognize us. I would need to be a bit more cautious in what I do because people who view us may not know how we are.”

Vill on the rumors of them dating:
“As for P’Push, we’re close like normal. We film a drama almost on a daily basis, but we only see each other on the drama set. Our personalities are similar. We like to play and pull jokes/pranks. I still stand on my grounds affirming that we’re really only close siblings.”

I follow Vill. I watch and read her news. Vill in no way or form acted beyond costars or hinted at anything more with Push, but I understand that during filming or airing of a lakorn, there are love promos from the media. But Vill doesn't enjoy this type of love promo, it only damages her. Why can't people just leave Vill alone. Her last official relationship was with Mark back in February-March 2013. She has said many times before, that she's been burned before when it comes to love, so she's just concentrating on work for now. Vill said she's open to revealing her relationship status thus the whole Mark thing, but sadly, it ended up badly. So far, Mark has been the only one.

Push is SUPER friendly and it doesn't help either that Vill is also SUPER hyperactive, so people easily misunderstand.