[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this after the rscene when Namneung tries to run away? They changed the setting from the beach to a country kind of setting.

Mae

sarNie Adult
More pictures, please! So looking forward to this remake..hopefully it's hot and sizzling between Push and Lily :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ow ow owwww, Push is always looking so smoking hot!
Oh gosh, that 3rd pic of him though. Ohlalaaaa~

And I do agree with you girls on the makeup, can they tone it down? Cause he'll still look super handsome without all those layers.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I honestly didn't really like Push's role in FF...gosh, I just realized that Push has been remaking Tik's lakorn or at least he's in the progress of...lol. Push is very very handsome! With a different role of being the Pra'ek in Roy Leh Sanae Rai, I can't wait to see what Push has in store for us fans :) It would definitely be a new role for him and for us to see...& this time around, I hope I see the spark in Push (don't be offended Push fans...:/)  Push as Mr. Player/Mr. Selfish who's going to break Namneung's heart by lying to her all for $$$$$, but in the end he falls for her??! - I think yessss! Thanks for sharing pictures! I can't wait to see the teaser!! 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Is this after the rscene when Namneung tries to run away? They changed the setting from the beach to a country kind of setting.

Yea I'm guessing this is that scene. But is it just me or does it look like Lily's wearing an apron..?  :scratchhead2:

Mae said:
More pictures, please! So looking forward to this remake..hopefully it's hot and sizzling between Push and Lily :woot:

No more pictures for now T.T I really wish the cast and crew had more frequent updates for this lakorn!!

awesomedua said:
I honestly didn't really like Push's role in FF...gosh, I just realized that Push has been remaking Tik's lakorn or at least he's in the progress of...lol. Push is very very handsome! With a different role of being the Pra'ek in Roy Leh Sanae Rai, I can't wait to see what Push has in store for us fans :) It would definitely be a new role for him and for us to see...& this time around, I hope I see the spark in Push (don't be offended Push fans...:/)  Push as Mr. Player/Mr. Selfish who's going to break Namneung's heart by lying to her all for $$$$$, but in the end he falls for her??! - I think yessss! Thanks for sharing pictures! I can't wait to see the teaser!! 

Haha I'm one hardcore Push fan and I'm not offended! I really do hope you'll be able to find that spark and join our stalker club.  :dance1:

arasucre said:
They should at least give us the teaser in a month or two. I can't take this anymore. I'm in pain for waiting. Haha.    :weep:

And that teaser will be the death of us. We'll be rewatching it until we can play it in our heads! XD

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Sad news , after interview from Note the star at the the star show
Dj Eggi asked her when will this on air and she said , if its alright it will be end of this year or next year 2016 . oMG!!!!! So longggggggggggg T.T

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sukialen said:
Dj Eggi asked her when will this on air and she said , if its alright it will be end of this year or next year 2016 . oMG!!!!! So longggggggggggg T.T

NOOOoooOOOOoOOOOOo!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT LOOONG TT.TT Ughhh I hope she was lying. If they take that long to air, it better be super good!!

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I noticed something about ONEHD Lakorns
The on air date of all exact lakorns is not like before when they have made for CH5
Before , Exact could showed their lakorns besides shooting but at the moment their lakorns have to be finish with all of steps like shooting , cut etc then they could show it on Television.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Sukialen said:

What the? They might as well kill me.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous<3 said:
^LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO I actually feel like crying but I'm angry at the same time. It's just too long. It's been like six months and Push films it almost every day. It was every day until Ugly Duckling Series came in. And the editing process can't take that long. It can even take one month before it airs and then edit while it airs. Is it about the airing schedule? Too many lakorns airing?
Ugh, it just can't air in 2016. It was included in the teaser of ONE HD lakorns that are airing in 2015. I know it's possible to postpone but.. PLEASE DON'T.