[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love the original with Tik and Aom, but also hoping Push and Lily's version will be just as good, if not better! Yay, this girl is super excited for RLSR to air soon :dance1: because I haven't had anything good to watch in a while. 

Do we know if anyone will be subbing this? I hope so....

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've been waiting for the HD teaser to be uploaded!
First of all, Push is so darnnnn handsome. Just some crappy snaps I took of him from the teaser below, haha.
The only thing bothering me about him are his necklaces, hahaha. I am not shipping them on him at all!

But oh goshhh, I don't think I'll be able to concentrate in this lakorn since Push is gonna distract me. Plus, I'll be giving him the look from Mayag's siggie the whole time, hahaha.
Him and Lily are looking super good. And the scenes look very similar to the original. Can't wait for this!!!
Ekkkkk :D Such eye candy!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love Push and looking forward to this, but I'd have to agree that he seems to errr what is the word... nice? Tik was able to appear more mischievous, but finallyyy Lillyyy ♥

P.s. NOT a big fan of Chin lol =/ 

11,000!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hehe Marina. My siggie will definitely be of use during RLSR!  :drools:
I agree. The necklaces really stood out to me in the old version and Tik was just rocking them. But Push has this babyface that doesn't really go with the necklaces. XD

Yup...I didn't think the teaser was all that amazing either. I don't want to judge yet though. Hope the actual lakorn doesn't disappoint.
But I do already feel sad for Namneung.  :cry: Maybe 'cause she didn't speak much in the teaser.

junemaikao said:
Anyone know when it air?...is it after willy & pok?

June 3rd!

cecilia

Staff member
^That's it ... Push does not have that playboy look to him to make it believable like Tikker .. i love that smirk on Tikker every time he's up to no good lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk. Push's acting just makes me laugh. He gives it more of a comedy feel from his expression. It kind of looks like Fun Feung if you disregard all the other scenes and just watch his scenes from the teaser. I kind of see him staring into space a lot when he's reciting his lines. Hopefully he's more expressive  in the lakorn. Not liking what I'm seeing so far, but Lily seems adorable so I'm excited to see how she does.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Agree with you ladies...we'll have to wait & see how Push acts..I'm really hoping he proves me wrong, because I haven't see any spark coming from him..he's extremely handsome though :3 Those necklaces stood out way too much on Push..lol, everytime I watch the teaser, I keep staring at the necklace. hahha.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It looks so good. I'm loving Pushlily omg yes. But nay @ it airing 3 days before my finale exams starting period

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I wish the teaser was more dramatic, haha. And I agree with you girls.
But gosh, I'm being blinded here cause Push is just so darn handsome hahaha.
I can't even see the imperfections in his acting lol even though I do agree, his acting isn't all on point here.

But really, I hope Push has more in store for us in the actual lakorn.
As for Lily, she's doing a pretty good job from the teaser. She's a decent actress; can't wait to see her acting as well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lilly seems to be doing fine. It's Push that doesn't seem to be convincing. Chin too. He looks like he's about to laugh sometimes. The teaser wasn't that great either. Nonetheless, Push is lucky because I find him to be such a good looking man, so I'll be patient with him for now. lol Hopefully he doesn't fail me with his facial expressions. I'll wait for the lakorn to air too before I make any criticism. The teaser didn't really do them justice. Hopefully the lakorn is better than what the teaser gave us only. :)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Not so excited about the teaser. Push doesn't come off as a playboy or have that flirty look with a smirk. WTH is up with the necklace hahaha? Was it that shiny? I don't remember it standing out that much in the old version although I do remember Tik wearing one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love Push, but I think after watching Leh Ratree and seeing the teaser Sean may have done a better job. Lilly seems to be doing fine, but I didn't really have much doubts from her because I've seen her play roles similar to Namnueng and she did pretty well. Thank goodness semester is over, I can actually watch this without interruption! 

No one will ever be a better Grongpope then Tik though lol. Even while watching MLM: Sing I could still see the elements of Grongpope in him :lol: 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I love Push, but I think after watching Leh Ratree and seeing the teaser Sean may have done a better job. Lilly seems to be doing fine, but I didn't really have much doubts from her because I've seen her play roles similar to Namnueng and she did pretty well. Thank goodness semester is over, I can actually watch this without interruption! 

No one will ever be a better Grongpope then Tik though lol. Even while watching MLM: Sing I could still see the elements of Grongpope in him :lol:
I loved Tik in this role, Tootam and Mo would've been a better choose, but I still adore Lily and Push, at least it's not someone I can't stand taking Kongpope's role...would've had a heart attack, like the Prissana series, I just can't seem to bring myself to accept that they are really going to remake it and the pr'aek will never be as good of Thanchai as Tik will ever be.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Prakaidao said:
I loved Tik in this role, Tootam and Mo would've been a better choose, but I still adore Lily and Push, at least it's not someone I can't stand taking Kongpope's role...would've had a heart attack, like the Prissana series, I just can't seem to bring myself to accept that they are really going to remake it and the pr'aek will never be as good of Thanchai as Tik will ever be.

Oh dang, Toomtam and Mo would have killed me in this role hahaha.
But I still adore Push and Lily as well. Hopefully, Push is better in terms of acting in the actual lakorn. It takes a very special person to be able to pull of Kongpope's role.