[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Same thing lol! She could have easily gotten away if she ran another way :lol:

I felt that Lily and Push didn't have much chemistry in the beginning until after they got married. I would love to see the two again in a romance drama :lol: but highly doubt it because Lily is getting such terrible feedback :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
push is killing it, i like him better than TiK....this lakorn didn't hook me...i tried the old version and didn't finish...i'm sorta watching for push...Lily is new and this character turn fierce, i don't feel/see that in her...

lol p'k after R scene...'let go get something to eat, you'll forget about everything and feel better?"  lol it's like huh? WTF? diff. check him out in ugly duckling

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So yes, the background music. It's as if OneHD thinks they can make light of a rape scene if they put on some happier music. But...if you're going to follow tradition, keep to the rape rather than turn it into a consensual sex scene, might as well just own it and go big. The music doesn't mask the fact that he forced her be with him and wouldn't listen to her explain the situation he found her in with Tor. Hm.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The entire after scene was awkward to me to for some reason lol. 

For some reason I couldn't take my eye off that bruise on Lilly's shoulder too :lol:

Attachments

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think Lily is doing pretty good for a newbie. I would say the worst of all is Poo Praiya. She's just not Nek material and can't act.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they should have kept it drama rather then try to do some comedy. Push wasn't good in the beginning but after they are married and the jealously he looks a little better. I don't think he suits in comedy role comes off too silly. Lily, she has her moments but overall she has a long way to go. She's probably getting a lot of bad feedback because most might compare her with Aom, which that in itself is a fail anyway. Her long chin bothers me though.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I swear I SERIOUSLY HATE Chin's acting. The man can sing but he should stop acting. lol His acting makes him come off as a thug. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRyWVwMWXY4[/media]
Cr. ONEHD YT

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes, we can't compare her to aom....but I felt lily is weak when she is suppose to come off strong....i also don't care for her long face, but she ok....I skipped the beggining but he is winning me over now...watching his duckling series now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm watching ep 5 lily seriously is good crier i really felt pity for her these crazy women , she may have weak moment in some scene but when she cry she really cry her heart out 

push (i still can't get their characters's name :p) he is really persistent  is sad to know is all lie in the end he looks he loves her 

and again the language obstacle he had a long speech with her and i couldn't understand it but probably he is saying sweet things to convince her and deceive her the crazy double face parek :facepalm: SUCH A GOOD LIAR  :smack:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwww when she said to her mom she love him her mom looks so disappointed ,  any girl can be in this situation 

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree. Episode 11 wasn't too bad. It was actually cute, especially Push. lol I actually pitied Push though. Too bad they didn't get a chance to reconcile and really get back together after what happened in this version. I wonder how they're even going to get back together and start over. At least give us some happy moments again. There's only like 4 episodes left! Also, I swear I saw more of the side characters than Kongpope and Neung in episode 11. I hope we get to see more of these two later in today's episode! 

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm really surprised to hear that Lily gets that much criticism. I mean, I don't think she's the best actress but I think she's doing good for a newbie. Her version of Neung lacks fierceness, but she's really good at the crying/drama scenes- I think that should count for something. In fact, maybe it might be better to have a different version of Neung- I mean who can really capture the way Aom portrayed Neung. It's kind of like the way Push is compared to Tik. No one can be a better Kongpope than Tik but Push is doing okay and he's gotten better in the later episodes. Can't wait for the eng subs to be complete I want to know what they're saying. :)

<SPOILERS>

I hope the pranang don't take too long to reconcile- I mean there's very little time before that other problem happens. Those who have watched the old version know what I'm talking about...I'd like to see the pranang in good terms before the second wave of drama. I am so annoyed with the Chin character! I want Kongpope to get a chance to hit him again :p

I wonder if Janie and Prawrung are going to end up as friends also in this version? That was one of the things I liked about the