[OneHD] Ruen Roi Ruk (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm loving Toomtam and Noona, too.

Gosh, it's been so sad. This is such a typical Exact lakorn, killing spree, the bad person is always 10 steps ahead and it's not like the bad person is so smart to a point where you can't follow or predict their actions, there's just a lot of um, um, uh, uhs. LOL Like right when someone is about to say something really important, they get interrupted and that was actually their last chance before they died. Haha.

It's pretty decent though. The acting is pretty good, storyline is getting pretty sad right now, and if you like the cast, it's a plus.

I love Noona. She cries on point. I wished they made Khun Ruen a lot more active or influential towards the storyline. He's just there. Hahah.

I'm enjoying Captain and Bee though. Gypzy is so pretty.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
I love and adore the Noona and Tootam scenes in this lakorn <3 So understanding of each other.
tootam meets por liang at his job... so sad :(

mewninii

sarNie Egg
this episode was really sad. 
Feuang dying and the revelation of Deuan being her daughter  :cry:
I think Noona has like the longest crying scenes lol... with koo kum and now here... the death scene was rather long

I actually felt really bad for Kam Lai when she saw Feuang's dead body and started tearing up, calling her mom 
she's definitely a psycho but honestly her childhood/teenage years, she was raised to have evil thoughts cause of Feuang.... 

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Lol just so typical... Kam Lai is never gonna die till the very end! exciting stuff though  :woot:

The death of the grandmother/mother was suspenseful the first half of the struggle. Really didn't know if she was going to survive or not. Felt a sigh of relief when Waat won over Kam Lai but as soon as I saw Waat not caring about the knife... I was just like: GRANDMA IS SOOO DEAD!
What leads up to the grandmas death was so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh during that scene: the rolling... the pathetic save from Waat... 
Come on Bee, I've seen you be a bigger evil bitch than that! put some rai power into stopping that psycho!  :rant:  :numchuck:

Tialc76

sarNie Egg
Is this lakorn complete at 15 eps? I just started this weekend and am at 12...so just curious...love the acting...captain n bees acting in ep 12 is amazing..