[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Freeland for a while? Exact need to know her value.
true Exact needs to know that, but will she get more better projects/lakorns if she become freelance? can she still be nang'ak? idk about that I'd say she just stay with Exact for now.. at least Aom still adores her :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
true Exact needs to know that, but will she get more better projects/lakorns if she become freelance? can she still be nang'ak? idk about that I'd say she just stay with Exact for now.. at least Aom still adores her :)
ohh Yah, Of course she might gets second lead, God just stay with Exact, as long as P'Aom is here there won't be problems!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
ohh Yah, Of course she might gets second lead, God just stay with Exact, as long as P'Aom is here there won't be problems!
I dont want her as second lead :) so to be safe I think she should just stick with Exact!  ^_^

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I dont want her as second lead :) so to be safe I think she should just stick with Exact!  ^_^
lol finale decision just stick with Exact I couldn't bear to see a second lead who's more pretty than n'ak

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol finale decision just stick with Exact I couldn't bear to see a second lead who's more pretty than n'ak
lol exactly XD  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Vill's mom said on her IG this lakorn will be on air soon YESSSSSSSS  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

chan17

sarNie Egg
Yuukie said:
Vill's mom said on her IG this lakorn will be on air soon YESSSSSSSS  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Oh, that's good news! Can't wait!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Yah I saw it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Yeaaaa IM SO SO EXCITED  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  miss her so much  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

chan17 said:
Oh, that's good news! Can't wait!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

YEP SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chan17

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:

YEP SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuukie said:
Yeaaaa IM SO SO EXCITED  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  miss her so much  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

Vill maybe have 3 Lakorn on air next year??hahaha :wink:
A Love To Kill also coming soon,isn't it? 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
chan17 said:

Vill maybe have 3 Lakorn on air next year??hahaha :wink:
A Love To Kill also coming soon,isn't it? 

I hope so! New said ALTK is coming soon but we dont know how 'soon' that is lol he also said probably at the beginning of next year... 

chan17

sarNie Egg
Yuukie said:

I hope so! New said ALTK is coming soon but we dont know how 'soon' that is lol he also said probably at the beginning of next year... 

If at the beginning of next year...en i think it's too close to the Lovely Revenge :shock2: It strikes me that Nai Leh Saneha also won't be waiting long.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
chan17 said:

If at the beginning of next year...en i think it's too close to the Lovely Revenge :shock2: It strikes me that Nai Leh Saneha also won't be waiting long.
yeah but i dont think they will air ALTK right after the Lovely Revenge though, I think maybe around third quarter or middle of next year at the earliest but i do hope they can air it sooner hehe the sooner the better :D and i dont know about NLS lol 

chan17

sarNie Egg
Yuukie said:
yeah but i dont think they will air ALTK right after the Lovely Revenge though, I think maybe around third quarter or middle of next year at the earliest but i do hope they can air it sooner hehe the sooner the better :D and i dont know about NLS lol 

Yep!!Just hope don't let us wait too longT T