[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Where did you see this? Not sure what scene you're talking about. The last episode was the last one filmed so everything was is in sequential order.

I miss the gang. Hopefully they'll be back in a few years. The writers did an outstanding job.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
Where did you see this? Not sure what scene you're talking about. The last episode was the last one filmed so everything was is in sequential order.

I miss the gang. Hopefully they'll be back in a few years. The writers did an outstanding job.
It was from a while ago. Like, 4-5 months ago. It was towards the beginning when the sitcom had just aired. But it was definitely for MPGGG. TooMo had no other collaborations besides this. It wasn't for a talk show, a photoshoot, or anything else. It was a fan who took a picture with Toomtam and Mo individually and both were wearing boran/period clothing. Toomtam was in an untucked, loose tan shirt with loose, blue/black pants. Mo was in a baby pink long sleeved shirt (not silk material-it actually looked like a Chinese or Vietnamese top) with a plain dress and her hair in a bun. It wasn't from KNK, because it was taken on the day it was posted (which was 4-5 months ago). I'm sure they left out some scenes that were filmed.

chouakim

TTFC♥
That sounds like Toomtam's normal attire in RuenRoyRak and Mo's guest appearance on 4Podum which she filmed in September. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
That sounds like Toomtam's normal attire in RuenRoyRak and Mo's guest appearance on 4Podum which she filmed in September. :)
No, it wasn't from RRR either. Toomtam wasn't dressed as fancy in the picture as he was in RRR and KNK. There was also another person (or the same person) who took a photo of TooMo together wearing their outfits. Mo didn't act in RRR and Toomtam didn't guest star on 4Podum with Mo, so it doesn't make sense why they were together...unless it was for filming this sitcom. The outfits didn't match the ones in RRR or 4Podum either.

I mean, I think you're talking about the show that stars Gun and Gam correct? Mo wasn't dressed like that in the picture on IG. She was dressed more formal on the show. Her outfit had that strip of cloth across her torso and it was green, yellow and white. Her hair was also half up and half down. But in the picture with Toomtam, Mo's hair was in a high bun and she just wore a plain, loose and light pink shirt with a plain, loose dress. I know it wasn't for KNK because they didn't wear those outfits in KNK and like I said before, the outfits in the picture were more plain and simple compared to the outfits in KNK. I wish I could find those pictures again, but they were posted a while ago...probably around the fourth or fifth episode of MPGGG.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
But then again, I think I remember seeing that same person post a picture with Bee and Captain (either individually or together) just a day or two before posting the picture of Toomtam and Mo also (Captain and Bee weren't in their period clothing though). So the only other possible situation is that Mo made a cameo in RRR with Toomtam. We'll see if she appears later since RRR is still in its beginning episodes. If Mo doesn't appear, then it was definitely for this sitcom and they left it out.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Toomtam (Khun Rueng) isn't always dressed up in RuenRoyRak and has outfits like you're describing, and I highly doubt Mo will cameo in there, LOL. That just seems too big of a wardrobe setup for them to discard considering there was no relevant Boran plot until an episode in the Fall. :scratchhead2: If they did leave anything out, it's normal during post production. I loved the consistency of everyone's outfit coordination, staying true to all the characters. The only prominent change I can recall from the main cast throughout the season was Ord's hair being styled up some time during late Summer.

Wonderful job to the cast and crew. Casting was spot on and everyone delivered. Like Toomtam said, it's "chill chill" to shoot. I'm going to miss the gang. :tearybye:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
Toomtam (Khun Rueng) isn't always dressed up in RuenRoyRak and has outfits like you're describing, and I highly doubt Mo will cameo in there, LOL. That just seems too big of a wardrobe setup for them to discard considering there was no relevant Boran plot until an episode in the Fall. :scratchhead2: If they did leave anything out, it's normal during post production. I loved the consistency of everyone's outfit coordination, staying true to all the characters. The only prominent change I can recall from the main cast throughout the season was Ord's hair being styled up some time during late Summer.

Wonderful job to the cast and crew. Casting was spot on and everyone delivered. Like Toomtam said, it's "chill chill" to shoot. I'm going to miss the gang. :tearybye:
I know he doesn't dress up super fancy all the time in RRR. But the style of clothing still isn't the same as the style of clothing in RRR. In RRR, Toomtam wears tucked in shirts. In the photo with Mo, he was wearing an untucked long sleeved shirt. The styling of his hair was different too. And it also doesn't make sense why Toomtam was with Mo, if it was for RRR, since Mo isn't a part of the cast and probably won't be making a cameo in there either. Sigh... I guess it'll forever remain a mystery... :/

But yeah, everyone was great. Especially Toomtam and Mo, who once again, haven't been able to show their full chemistry due to the lack of focus and development on them. Surprisingly, I saw a lot of people complaining on facebook too. Someone said that Song hasn't even discovered the killer yet and Song and Ping haven't even eloped yet, so why would they cancel it when all the significant problems are still unresolved? Why even waste time creating the characters and sitcom in the first place if they're just going to halfass it? I was like... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: It's true, they've spent so much time focusing on different and new cases for each episode, but made little to no progression on the main plot and issues of the story, which was Toomtam finding out the cause of his father and brother's deaths, and his love line with Mo. Many people were also asking for a second season.

Oh well. This isn't the end of TooMo. They'll get to reunite again. Now that I think about it, I actually don't want a second season. I'll miss Song and Ping, and the rest of the gang, but I'd rather TooMo reunite in something new, something more romantic and intimate, than to continue with this when they have little to no development and screentime together anyways. At least with this being cancelled now, it'll give them the availability and chance to pair up again in a quality project. This was just another experience and opportunity in their careers to prepare and mold them as a pairing AND actors for the bigger and better things to come. :)