[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Anyone catch episode 20??? How was the reveal? Or was there any reveal at all? Gosh I just found out that I missed out on episode 8. Like what?!? How could I lol, it was funny though, kind of strange to watch this out of order.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Screenshots from episode 18 and 19, still need to watch episode 20 and finish episode 8. Where's everyone? What a lonely thread.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, this thread is really quiet lately. Where is every body? I've been busy, but I still catch the episodes and I really love episode 20. There are a few squeal-worthy TooMo scenes. :)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes, episode 20, the part where she found out was actually sad. Ugh, I seriously can't choose between Mo and Ak, or Mo and Tootam. Both of them are equally handsome! Can't wait for this upcoming weekend episode, Ping is moving in!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to share this plot here. I was cleaning up my youtube and decided to come up with a storyline for this mv. (It'll probably make more sense to read the summary first before watching the mv.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwFBkuzqre0

Two neighboring kingdoms decide to settle their long time rivalry by engaging their son and daughter together. Toomtam is an only child, while Mo is the leader of her nation's first wife's daughter. Mo has never received love from her step father and feels that he is only using her for political gain. Therefore, she opposes the arranged marriage. In addition, since she was young Mo has heard numerous stories and rumors from villagers in her country about the people from Toomtam's kingdom. She hears that they mistreat the poor as well as their women. This adds to Mo's disgust and resentment towards Toomtam.

On the day of their engagement, Mo tries to escape by disguising herself as a man and running into the forest. When Toomtam and his men arrive at her palace, Mo's father sends him on a mission to bring Mo back. He cautions Toomtam that this is the personality of his daughter and that if Toomtam is willing to handle her tactics and is capable of bringing her back, she will be his. Toomtam takes this as a challenge, and immediately leaves in search of Mo. He eventually encounters Mo as she faces trouble. Mo is about to be exposed as a woman by an all male tribe but Toomtam rescues her just in time and they both escape together.

Once they are safe, Toomtam finds himself being strongly attracted to Mo, not just her simple, yet delicate and exotic appearance, but also her feisty and indifferent attitude towards him. He decides to keep his identity a secret from her in hopes that he can get to know his bride to be on a raw and deeper level. Being the tough girl she is, Mo tries her best to avoid Toomtam. As fate has it, they are engaged in a game of cat and mouse and continue to bump into each other, going through many life and death situations together. This allows them to get closer. Unfortunately, Toomtam's identity is eventually revealed and Mo is enraged that Toomtam deceived her. His coquettish personality and dishonesty convinces her even more that the stories she heard about the men from his kingdom were true.

In an attempt to redeem himself, Toomtam decides to release Mo and face her father with news that he was unable to capture her. This would mean that Toomtam had failed his test and wasn't worthy of marrying Mo. However, at this point, Mo's father's men have already discovered their whereabouts, and Mo and Toomtam are immediately taken back to Mo's kingdom. They are engaged soon after. Mo becomes cold towards Toomtam, but Toomtam remains optimistic and believes that through time and with his efforts, Mo will be able to forgive him and soften up. To his disappointment though, on the night of their wedding, Mo declares her undying hatred for Toomtam and vows to make him regret his decision in bringing her back. Though heartbroken, Toomtam is relentless and continues to shower Mo with attention and unconditional love. Mo is also determined and stays true to her words.

As months pass, Toomtam becomes more disheartened by Mo's cruel treatment towards him. Little does he know that his efforts are slowly breaking Mo's hard exterior and she is beginning to accept him. However, Mo's jealous older half sister, who lost her husband years prior, enters their lives and starts to cause havoc in their relationship. This and Mo's pride causes her to hold herself back. One night, out of frustration and uncontrollable passion, a drunken Toomtam forces himself on Mo. After the incident, Toomtam attempts to apologize to Mo but Mo completely and utterly refuses to forgive Toomtam. Will Toomtam ever be able to change Mo's heart of wrath into a heart of love?

SPOILERS:

-Mo's step father and Toomtam's biological mother were lovers who were unable to elope because of the rivalry between their kingdoms. This is what causes Mo's step father to want to come to a peace treaty between the two nations.
-Toomtam's mother passed away when he was a child.
-Mo's mother was forced into an arranged marriage with Mo's step father to hide her pregnancy with a man of low status. Mo's step father holds a grudge against Mo's mother because she was the replacement for Toomtam's mother, the woman he really wanted to marry. He is also disgusted by the fact that Mo's mother lost her virginity before marriage, and that he was used as the cover up for her pregnancy.
-Mo is despised by her step father because she is not his daughter by blood.
-At the end, Toomtam dies in battle and Mo is left alone with their child, the product of their love and symbolically, the peace treaty between their countries.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Have you watch episode 21 yet? I wanna see what's gonna happen, but onehd is so slow, I have to wait until later in the week to watch it.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not watched this since episode 7 or 8 because there aren't any subs so I kind of gave up. Have Toomtam and Mo had a lot of cute scenes together? 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
There's two kiss scenes, lots of bickering, Ping is moving into Song's house, she'd learned that Nueng died, so Song and Ping time!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone who understands Thai translate these songs for me? Or at least give me the general message of them? I'm making a new mv for Ak/Mo and TooMo. Thanks in advance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbwOICaYy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGiympDT9o

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I still have a few episodes left to finish of Tawan Tud Burapa but I really liked and enjoyed the MV you made. Mo and Akk are so cute together. And the song you chose...omg, probably the only lakorn I watched while it was airing. I went crazy for that lakorn so to hear the song is like a surge of emotions. I'm glad you used the song. The song is powerful.

Mo looked so refreshing in TTB. The filmography was done in such a unique way. Too bad, not enough scenes between Akk and Mo though. I hope to see Akk lead one day. He totally deserves being a lead. Then he and Mo can lead a lakorn together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
I have not watched this since episode 7 or 8 because there aren't any subs so I kind of gave up. Have Toomtam and Mo had a lot of cute scenes together? 
Even if you don't watch the entire episodes, I'd recommend you to at least skim through for TooMo.  ;) There aren't a LOT of scenes between them, but all their scenes together have been extremely adorable. Their interactions are getting cuter since Mo discovered that Ak died.
There was a recent scene where Toomtam and Mo were trying to dodge a ghost, and since Mo couldn't see the ghost, Toomtam had to move her away each time. And the scene turns out to be a hilarious yet extremely adorable mini dance scene. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Toomtam even sweeps Mo off the floor afterwards.

There was also another scene in last week's episode where Toomtam had to be unconscious in order to confront a ghost from the underworld(?) and Mo was afraid that if he went, he wouldn't come back. Since Toomtam was having a hard time falling asleep, I think he asked Mo to knock him unconscious. But Mo wouldn't so Toomtam stole a kiss from her on the cheek, knowing that that was the only way she would hit him (from prior experience XD). And she did punch him. Hahaha. It was adorable. The kiss was adorable because Mo was so taken aback and just the way Toomtam had to lean down to kiss her on the cheek because she's so petite. It was so cute seeing Toomtam giving Mo a quick peck on her chubby cheeks. Heheheheheh.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I still have a few episodes left to finish of Tawan Tud Burapa but I really liked and enjoyed the MV you made. Mo and Akk are so cute together. And the song you chose...omg, probably the only lakorn I watched while it was airing. I went crazy for that lakorn so to hear the song is like a surge of emotions. I'm glad you used the song. The song is powerful.

Mo looked so refreshing in TTB. The filmography was done in such a unique way. Too bad, not enough scenes between Akk and Mo though. I hope to see Akk lead one day. He totally deserves being a lead. Then he and Mo can lead a lakorn together.
Thanks aiyaja. :)

I didn't watch RRRK but I heard the ost on the thread and fell in love with it the first time I listened to it. I didn't know the lyrics, I just knew it came from the guy's point of view and talked about the betrayal or hurt he felt from the woman he loved.

I'd love to see Ak and Mo leading a lakorn together, especially Mo, and of course, TooMo. Unfortunately I don't think Ak will be promoted to pra'ek. He's almost turning 30 (hard to believe with his baby face), and he's always been supporting. But it'd be great to see him as pra'ek once with Mo as nang'ek.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Thank you so much Prakaidao! :D

I'm surprised, I created my mv without knowing the lyrics but the scenes I chose and the arrangement of the scenes in my mv were pretty accurate with the situation described in the lyrics of the song. Lol. My intent was to make the mv appear like Ak had a one sided love on Mo (which was true, because that's what happened with their characters in TTB), and I assumed that was what the song was talking about too, the pain the singer/Mike P. in RRRK felt from a one sided love or being hurt from the woman he loved. But yeah, I was wrong. Haha. Well, actually the lyrics still do kind of match Ak and Mo's relationship from TTB in a way. I mean, they started off as friends, or more like enemies since they got off on the wrong foot, but then Ak started to fall for Mo. But then along the way he saw that Mo had developed feelings for Pong so he wanted them to go back to being friends. But Mo was starting to spend more time with Pong instead and drifted away from Ak. That's not exactly how it happened in TTB since Mo met Pong and developed feelings for him first before she met Ak, but in the mv it appears like she knew and was closer to Ak first, and then grew closer to Pong afterwards. So I guess it worked out fine. Lol.

I'm just wondering if my voiceover that I used during the scene where Ak kicked the chair was relevant to the meaning of the song. I feel like the scene was irrelevant. Can you hear what Ak is saying at that part? Can you tell me the dialogue?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes Ping moved to Songs house already and she was making them breakfast, then Song was like you're the only person who could wake me up. Mo was so adorable hugging him after he woke up. And at the end of ep21 Nueng tries to convince Song to "jeab" (court/date) Ping because he was the only person Nueng trust that could protect Ping.
Hmm I didn't watch TTB because it seemed boring so I don't know which scenes, yeah those types of storylines are not my cup of tea unless everyone I like is in there.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Yes Ping moved to Songs house already and she was making them breakfast, then Song was like you're the only person who could wake me up. Mo was so adorable hugging him after he woke up. And at the end of ep21 Nueng tries to convince Song to "jeab" (court/date) Ping because he was the only person Nueng trust that could protect Ping.
Hmm I didn't watch TTB because it seemed boring so I don't know which scenes, yeah those types of storylines are not my cup of tea unless everyone I like is in there.
Thanks for the explanation. :) But I'm still wondering why Ping moved in with Song. What's the reason?