[OneHD] Song Ruk Song Winyarn (EXACT)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
pim and captain UHT make this lakorn together
http://www.daradaily.com/news/41764/read/
and Capatain will be the director for this lakorn

Song Ruk Songh Winyarn (Two Loves , Two souls)
it is a remake lakorn from Tanya , but I dont know what was the old name of this lakorn.
Genre of this is a Ghost Comedy lakorn

Tang Saksit as Sanya
Kateriya as Ratchanee
Beam Kawee as Anawatj
Peak as Nutjwara

more photos and clip
http://tv.truelife.com/detail/3121315/hilight/พิม-จับมือ-กัตัน-บวงสรวงละคร-สองรัก-สองวิญญาณ-พร้อมชวน-แท่ง-แคท-บีม-พีค-ร่วมงาน-คลิ

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I've never heard of the original, but based on the title, I thought there'd be some soul-switching. I'm guessing not?

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Beam and Tang switch? I'd like to see that. Officially on my list to watch out for.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I've raed on Pantip website that this will on air after Leh Ratee. I hope not soon! Dont wanna that LRT end

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Kat English interview about this lakorn by Thairat

ร้างลาวงการละครไปนาน พอถูกทาบทามให้กลับมารับบท เมียขี้หึง ในละคร สองรัก สองวิญญาณ ทางช่อง one ซุปตาร์หุ่นเซี้ยะ แคทแคทรียา อิงลิช ก็กระโดดงับทันที! เพราะคันไม้คันมือมานานแล้ว ยิ่งรู้ว่าได้ประกบคู่พระเอกในดวงใจ แท่งศักดิ์สิทธิ์ แท่งทอง นางเอกคนสวย เลยแฮปปี้เป็นสองเท่าตัว แคท บอกเล่าว่า ในเรื่องนี้ แคท รับบท รัชนี เป็นภรรยาของพี่แท่ง แต่ด้วยความที่สามีเจ้าชู้มาก เราเลยกลายเป็นภรรยาขี้หึง และหวาด ระแวงอยู่ตลอดเวลา (ไม่เหมือนตัวจริงเนอะ) กลัวสามีจะหนีเที่ยว และตามจีบสาวๆ แต่เรื่องราวค่อนข้างวุ่นวาย เพราะต้องเล่นเป็น 2 พาร์ท อดีตกับปัจจุบัน เรื่องราวในอดีต แคท จับได้ว่า พี่แท่ง มีเมียน้อย ก็โกรธมาก แล้วคว้าปืนไล่ยิง แต่พี่แท่งดันวิ่งหนีจนตกบันไดตาย เราเสียใจมากที่ทำให้สามีตาย เลยตัดสินใจยิงตัวเองตายตาม! จนในที่สุดกลายเป็นวิญญาณผีผัวเมียที่ดุและเฮี้ยนสุดๆ (หัวเราะ) แต่ด้วยความที่เป็นละครคอมเมดี้ ทุกอย่างจึงสนุกสนาน ไม่เครียด ไม่น่ากลัว แรกๆแคทก็ไม่รู้ว่าจะต้องเล่นประมาณไหน เพราะไม่ค่อยได้เล่นคอมเมดี้ แต่พอได้คุยกับผู้กำกับคือ กัปตันภูธเนศ หงษ์มานพ ทำให้เข้าใจคาแรกเตอร์ตัวละครมากขึ้น ว่าต้องเล่นให้เป็นการ์ตูน เล่นเยอะๆโอเว่อร์แอ็กติ้ง จะได้ดูน่ารักสนุกสนาน ซึ่งก็เข้าทางแคทเลย เพราะแคทอยากเล่นบทแบบนี้มานานแล้ว ยิ่งเล่นก็ยิ่งสนุก ยิ่งมีเสื้อผ้าหน้าผมมาเสริมแบบจัดเต็มด้วยแล้ว ยิ่งชอบมากๆ ใครๆก็ชมว่าสวย (หัวเราะ) รับรองว่าสนุกสนานป่วนฮา ดูกันได้ทั้งครอบครัวแน่นอนค่ะ พร้อมออนแอร์กลางเดือนเมษายนนี้.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: LakornExact IG

I'm so exited to see Katreeya on screen again. I've missed her! The last lakorn I watched of hers was the one with Chakrit.

And it's nice to see Pim and Captain working together. I really liked them as a couple.

Does anyone know more to the storyline besides Beam and Tang switching bodies??

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
love beam so much , i am big fan ofD2B  so i should support him  anyway , idid not know the old lakorn but it seem good lakorn , bytheway kat look so classy and beautiful ,hope it will be good one

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I've started watching this and it's really good. So the younger couple is in modern day time, and they went to rent the big house for a really good price since no one lives in it because it's haunted by Katreeya and Tang. Tang then goes into Beams body and becomes a playboy while Katreeya goes into the other girls body (don't know her name) to help stop both of their husbands. I guess Tang was a playboy in the period time, and Katreeya is his jealous wife, lol. The typical comedy lakorn, imma watch this since I seriously need a comedy break. I encourage you guys to check it out because it's really worth watching.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the positive recommendation. I was going to watch just because I like Tang and Beam, but I was hesitating whether to watch it as it airs or marathon it when it's done. I think I'll watch it as it airs because I've heard good reviews about the lakorn from various sources.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yep it's really good, so this is a spoiler:
Katreeya came home to see Tang with the two prostitutes making out, she then gets a rifle to shoot them, she chased him around the house and when she shot the gun, which wasn't directed at him, but he slipped his foot and fell down the stairs, hitting the back of his head and that's how Tang died. She rushed to his side and had a heart attack, both of them died side by side. They were haunting the houses until the maids moved out, her younger sister inherited the house for her, and she had someone catch both of their spirits in the painting. Kat then cursed that her younger sisters husband becomes a playboy, and that if she had a child, her child would become gay.
Modern day time, and no one dares live in that house now. Her younger sisters son lost his business so he decided to go back and rent the houses to beam and his wife. He tries to experiment that if they were able to stay in that house for three months, then he would rent it to others for a more expensive price. Hope that makes sense.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They better have a good moral or serious ending to this especially for Tang and Kat because it pains me to see how selfish Tang is towards Kat. He has never repented, remorsed, or learned from his mistakes, IF, we can even call them mistakes, since he obviously doesn't find an issue with cheating, even as a ghost and his cheating ways is going to ruin a perfectly loving couple like Beam and Peak.

Omg. Tang better redeem himself or he better do something to convince me that he truly loves Kat but then it's a comedy, who am I fooling? Haha.