[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
lenlin said:
I've been reading comments on Pantip that SNN will end at 30. I don't know where they're getting that information, but that doesn't seem possible because that means there are only 3 weeks left with 6 more episodes to go. Six episodes seem too short a time to bring all the subplots to a close, not to mention they still have to pick the last 10, then the last 5, and finally the winner.

I have faith that Baikhao will overcome this misunderstanding, but I'm less sure Summer will. Q might be able to help her clear her name, but if it gets out that they're possibly dating, his words won't mean a thing. As for Bebe, she's on my list to knockout now. That was a really horrendous thing she did there. Razors on the back of the paper? Now that is extreme. I only have until the 27th to vote, so I better start putting on my gloves.

From the beginning I knew Wine's secret wouldn't be revealed until at least after she makes it into the top 10, if not until after the pageant's over because if her secret is as serious as she makes it seem, there's no way it'll come out before then.

What?! 30 eps?! It seems impossible though...
So can we see top 10 in this week yet?! 
I really can't stand either Bebe or Ribbon @@@...I hope the could just end up in top 10 is enough...
Bad for Summer, bad luck near the end of the competition, so much complicated thing still haven't been solved yet, friendship with Fah, dating with Q and now Bebe @@@
But why I have a feeling that Kong&Wai's relationship will never be the same if they release the truth after the contest ended..It's the way too long @@@@

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Finally, the secret is revealed. Kinda actually.
Wine killed someone. Or Weir and she killed a rapist.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Finally Wine's secret is revealed. But is it just me or I thought it would be a lot bigger secret? lol. I mean killing someone is a HUGE crime but how they played out the secret was like "oh"  to me lol. come to think of it, Wine was helping Wiew from getting rape so idk how the law really works in thailand but if she was to get sentenced to jail, would it be a lot of serving time? But you know, if they could have reported it then, i dont think it would turn out to be so bad bc the one that killed a man was a little girl.

no previews bc lakorn wont be airing next week but they will have a special segment, i think like behind the scenes and stuff

sarNie Adult
Aoey, Krong and his brother wanting to know Wine's secret whereas Baikao said it's okay, when she sees that Wine's uncomfortable. All that matters to her is that Wine's a good person. Why couldn't Krong be the same? Wine should leave him even if they had the chance to be together.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
TubbyTinker said:
Finally Wine's secret is revealed. But is it just me or I thought it would be a lot bigger secret? lol. I mean killing someone is a HUGE crime but how they played out the secret was like "oh"  to me lol. come to think of it, Wine was helping Wiew from getting rape so idk how the law really works in thailand but if she was to get sentenced to jail, would it be a lot of serving time? But you know, if they could have reported it then, i dont think it would turn out to be so bad bc the one that killed a man was a little girl.

no previews bc lakorn wont be airing next week but they will have a special segment, i think like behind the scenes and stuff
yeah, i was like 'oh' too, but then i thought about it a little more...like maybe they ran away from the crime scene, and never got caught. cuz wai got her identity changed by the one dude. itz one thing if u get caught and then explained what happened. but itz another thing if u ran away. they were young and didnt know what to do, i guess. then wai risked going into the pageant cuz her 'sisterz' health is on the line. and i guess thatz all u can think of doing if u were a homeless kid that didnt get to achieve much education. lol. i mean, therez gotta be more to it than that. but at the same time, i wonder how wai knew how to play that one instrument if she was a poor kid picking up trash and stuff. thatz takes years of mastering...i think. lol im curious to know if there is more to her story.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
72701 said:
Aoey, Krong and his brother wanting to know Wine's secret whereas Baikao said it's okay, when she sees that Wine's uncomfortable. All that matters to her is that Wine's a good person. Why couldn't Krong be the same? Wine should leave him even if they had the chance to be together.
I can't explain Aoey, but for Kong, he originally wanted to know because he's a judge and if he's going to cover for her, it's only fair that he knows, but then he later changed his mind because Wine wanted to break up with him if he found out. Now it just looks like lie after lie. It would be perfect if everyone can be like Baikhao. She wants to know, but she respects Wine's right to privacy. However, unlike Kong, she's not emotionally invested in Wine. She can accept Wine for who she is because it doesn't make that big a deal to her, whereas Kong is romantically involved with her and not knowing something that big seems like a lack of trust in him.

I haven't seen Saturday's episode yet so I can't comment on it, but I think [attempted?] rape and murder is a huge deal regardless if it was self defense or not. I'm not well versed in Thai law, but I believe claiming self defense can be really tricky. Money and power aside, I believe it would be hard to claim self defense if there aren't any witnesses or evidence to support it. Thai police don't just take people's word for it. And if it's ruled self defense, there are 2 types that it can fall under: justifiable and unjustifiable self defense. If it's ruled justifiable self defense, then she/they would have been exhonorated and life goes on. Unjustifiable self defense still carries some prison time. I believe in Thailand, it has to be reasonable force for it to be justifiable self defense. For example, if you were attacked by someone with a knife, you can defend yourself with a knife. If you were attacked by a gun, you can defend yourself with a gun, but if you were attacked by a knife and you killed your attacker with a gun, it's considered overkill or whatever the legal term is. Since that man was unarmed (judging from the previews), it might have been ruled unjustifiable self defense (or murder depending on his family's hue and cry/money). However, he was in the act of causing harm and they were kids, so I don't know if that would have carried any weight in the eyes of the law. As kids, they might not/wouldn't have known all that. To them, murder would have been murder, and since they covered it up (I'm assuming), it looks bad for them unless they have evidence or a witness to back them up.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
So I just watched episode 26. Do you think the young Wine is a girl dressed up as a boy, or is she a boy? If she's a boy, that keeps the transgender theory in play. (The actress who plays the young Wine is a girl in real life, but that doesn't mean she's playing a girl dressed as a boy in the lakorn.)

The theory that Waii is a transgender still seems possible in the flashbacks. Like someone mentioned above, she was probably originally a 'he' who happened to come across a would-be rapist to her now ill younger sister and saved that little girl in time.

On the juicier side of things...Ribbon acts like a little six-year old girl! OMG. Bitch needs to woman up. Yes, I just said that.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I know! I couldn't decide if I wanted to pity her by picturing her as a little girl deep down who just lost her way or vilify her as a grown woman who should just suck it up and face the consequences of her actions (leaning more toward the second one).

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i wonder if ribbon has a back sob story too...hmmm...the whole clutching her dolls and stuff animals thing make me feel like there is something in her life that is missing more than just the crown...

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Finally Wai's secret is revealed...after 26 episodes...
After I watched it, I was just like "oh" too lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thookatha said:
i wonder if ribbon has a back sob story too...hmmm...the whole clutching her dolls and stuff animals thing make me feel like there is something in her life that is missing more than just the crown...
I think its only her meaning she's alone. I think her parents passed away plus she doesn't have any friends. She does social cam just so she can gain friends maybe? Idk but I know she doesn't have friends bc I remember an episode where Looksoe was checking her IG and she has no followers. The dolls are probably a representation of her "friends"

Hatshepsut

sarNie Egg
I thought, Wine was prostitute, so she could paid for hospital + (if I nor wrong, I read about it somewhere), but it wil be sad (