[OneHD] Sue Rissaya (Exact)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Wow Charebell as rai, insteresting.  I'm glad she's expanding herself and abilities. Anxious to see how she'll do.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
Wow.. Didn't see this thread till I saw the trailer n come back to check. So happy to see Willy n Pok in one Lakorn. Never have imagine that. What's the story line?

Where did you see the trailer?

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 i love willy and pok :woot2:  , actually i watch his master piece pretend love  love him so much and love his another lakorn with mew :secret:  , pok very talented and beautiful actress so i will watch  d , i have fully must watch lakorns, playlist and upcoming lakorns what i can do  :scratchhead2: for Cherbelle  she is  beautiful girl but really her acting skills    can not tell  let me say it with other way  she need more  time to shine , need good roles to show  her skills  and need practice seriously 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw a short clip of this teaser on Charebelle's IG and judging from this full version too, Charebelle definitely needs a whole lot more fire in her eyes and voice. Pok, who is supposed to be the nang'ek, is more fierce than her.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
I if i have time i will watch despite there is no sub for this drama , i love willy , pok , all the cast expect Cherbelle  is role turning point for everyone but not for her , she need roles  that  show  her skills  i wonder will she  can make it  if we  compare it with  names  likevill , mo ,esther , gypsy or punch of newcomers  it will be unfair for her , she can not do nang ek or rai roles till now even there are more talented actress fade away i do not know but true is harsh, she lovely gal , but this is not enough , beautiful yes , can act maybe but need more time and good guide direct her into right path then shine straight  tothe top
,  and punch of newcomers  , not just make changes in her look and do some sex scenes , i love her but this rle not for her if i will choice maybe one like cats from ch 7 or vill or mo there are alternatives for her roles ,unfair for her even she do all her best , pok who can speak about this giant monster of acting she can do anything and any roles smoothly , willy love him but this is weird choice i prefer  someone like tui , poh, mos , num  more fierce if understand what i meant , storyline seem there is  cat fight 555555, sex scene , little abit of everything 

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
episode one was not bad . But I believe it will better and better.
I like Cherbell is this role. She can domit well.

One thing I dont like is Gun's song cause its too much. Most of scenes are not fits for his song, I hope the exact team will cut it out ..... its annoy me....

sarNie Adult
A lot of powerhouse actresses in 1 lakorn that kinda makes Charebelle's acting look not up to par.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the first episode. On air March 17, 2015 This lakorn is taking over Monday and Tuesday slot.

Also Grand is singing the OST to this lakorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft11H1UKhos

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 i watch it today by chance  , let me say this going be good lakorn not hit but good , love pok  but Charebelle's sorry to say i skip most of her scene . :scratchhead2:  :yuck: it is too weird to see her play roles like this , she is miscasting for me sorry , i have many lakorn to watch so i will put this on my waiting list till i have time  to watch but the cast very weird expect pok so good , will love him anyway  :dance3: 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Charebelle needs more fire in her eyes and voice. Haha.
not fire 5555 she need to learn how act sorry for being rude :thumbdown: but this is truth i hate her and the role so awful really i hate being good then become psycho bitch for fame,money forget your roots so bad really  :yuck: