[OneHD] Sue Rissaya (Exact)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 sis , pok post this pics with her husband tuck , she said that something about they are together since 13 years,and joke about any changes between then and now  as i understand , wisj all the happiness for them really :heart:

then , now 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww. Pok and her husband still look the same. Haha. I'm happy for them. Wishing a happy, long marriage to them both! :thumbsup: :heart:

Haha! You and I would make an awesome team. We should go work for Exact and other Thai companies. We'd make use of all their talented actors. :coverlaf: :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, Pok and her hubby look so cute together. Do they have any kids yet???

How's this one gals!?? 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman So far, it's interesting. Aside from Charebelle's poor acting, I like it. Again, I'm so impressed with Exact's quality of their lakorns now. Everything looks so modern and awesome. Haha. I love the opening credits, the HD quality, and the wardrobe in here.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Awe, Pok and her hubby look so cute together. Do they have any kids yet???

How's this one gals!?? 

as i know no they did not have any kids yet , but they are beautiful couple even they are not youngsters lovers 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
@Phatman So far, it's interesting. Aside from Charebelle's poor acting, I like it. Again, I'm so impressed with Exact's quality of their lakorns now. Everything looks so modern and awesome. Haha. I love the opening credits, the HD quality, and the wardrobe in here.
i hate this girl really they give her big role for nothing for god sake she can not act  that simple , :yuck:  i will   continue watching with you sis but skip charebelle  parts :annoyed: , love willy and pok  love story and skinship between them :heart:  :bhehe: but hate that charebelle will be third part separate them she so mean and awful  :thumbdown:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Hate is a strong word.  :p I don't hate Charebelle, but her acting's just not good. I'm only watching this for Willy, Pok and Tono. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: :) I think the plot has potential, but it would've been amazing if Exact casted a strong actress in here. Jui would've been a good nang'rai. It would've made this lakorn a whole lot more intense and interesting to watch. Two strong actresses going at each other, like Marnya Rissaya, with Bee and Pinky, and Samee Tee Tra, with Ploy and Jui.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Charabelle is in here? ? Eh...I'm not a fan of her at all.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Charabelle is in here? ? Eh...I'm not a fan of her at all.
Yeah, she's in here. She's the nang'rai or second lead. Willy and Pok are the main. There were two different titles at first, and it just recently changed to Sue Rissaya (before it aired). I think you were anticipating this one since last year. Lol.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
not hate her sis he he :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: but hate her acting way , why she must be the third rate and totally turn into freaky bitch :tearybye:  :tearybye:   awful what made me pissed off is willy will fall for her and poor tono   :cry:  :cry: , poor pok  :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Yeah, she's in here. She's the nang'rai or second lead. Willy and Pok are the main. There were two different titles at first, and it just recently changed to Sue Rissaya (before it aired). I think you were anticipating this one since last year. Lol.
Yes, I was inquiring this one since its Willy's comeback and with my Pok. Hehe. I need to check it out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Charebelle looks HOT with the red hair and overall make over but her acting is still lacking, but give her more time.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Charebelle looks HOT with the red hair and overall make over but her acting is still lacking, but give her more time.

aiyaja said:
she   beautiful , lovely gal who can deny that fact but if we give her  some time i think nothing will change if she still insist do different kinds role with same way , love her not love her role here really i just watch  ter,opening title and ep1 i do not know what will happen for me in the future , watch her in many lakorns nothing impressive at all