[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ aiyaja

which lakorn do you think is better? (plot wise)

"Baung Ban Ja Torn" (2002)- Chakrit and Marsha (BBJT was slow as well) 

or

"Tae Pang Korn"   

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>omg. i love both of those lakorns and they're both being remade.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>plot wise, i think tae pang korn has a better storyline because the main girl is stuck in a karma situation where she needs to break the chain of karma or it'll keep continuing on onto the next lives and affecting everyone in the chain.</p>

D~D

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>omg. i love both of those lakorns and they're both being remade.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>plot wise, i think tae pang korn has a better storyline because the main girl is stuck in a karma situation where she needs to break the chain of karma or it'll keep continuing on onto the next lives and affecting everyone in the chain.</p>

"Baung Ban Ja Torn"    was just something that I was throwing in randomly , no CH has announce that they were going to remake it yet.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think plotwise, I liked BBJT more because at least nang'ake wasn't weak. Well, nang'ake wasn't weak in TPK either but she was too nice and proper. In BBJT, from my bad memory, nang'ake actually made a difference. Didn't she help out Teen and Yui's couple? And didn't she also help Chakrit? She was capable but then she was older and already seasoned with reality and life as she was in the middle of a divorce.

I guess, it just depends on what type of genre you like. Personally, I think Marsha and Chakrit as the leads made the lakorn pretty good. Chakrit can generate chemistry with anyone and as for Marsha, she may not act too much but when she does, she nails every role. They had good chemistry. As for TPK, Num and Anne were on autopilot. What was supposed to be a sweet soothing lakorn turned out to be super boring, a snooze fest because they had zero chemistry and barely had any scenes together. The way how they did Tan Chai and Jao Noi's love story wasn't that sad. Lol I mean, they barely even saw each other or touched to build the relationship and bond, so it was quite unconvincing.

SonVill have done Sao Noi before which was a heartbreaking story just fine, so they should be okay in here too. But SonVill can't save the show if the storyline is dull and doesn't revolve around them.

Ch. 3 is going to remake BBJT rumored to be Mario and Jui.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I think plotwise, I liked BBJT more because at least nang'ake wasn't weak. Well, nang'ake wasn't weak in TPK either but she was too nice and proper. In BBJT, from my bad memory, nang'ake actually made a difference. Didn't she help out Teen and Yui's couple? And didn't she also help Chakrit? She was capable but then she was older and already seasoned with reality and life as she was in the middle of a divorce.

I guess, it just depends on what type of genre you like. Personally, I think Marsha and Chakrit as the leads made the lakorn pretty good. Chakrit can generate chemistry with anyone and as for Marsha, she may not act too much but when she does, she nails every role. They had good chemistry. As for TPK, Num and Anne were on autopilot. What was supposed to be a sweet soothing lakorn turned out to be super boring, a snooze fest because they had zero chemistry and barely had any scenes together. The way how they did Tan Chai and Jao Noi's love story wasn't that sad. Lol I mean, they barely even saw each other or touched to build the relationship and bond, so it was quite unconvincing.

SonVill have done Sao Noi before which was a heartbreaking story just fine, so they should be okay in here too. But SonVill can't save the show if the storyline is dull and doesn't revolve around them.

Ch. 3 is going to remake BBJT rumored to be Mario and Jui.

I actually really like BBJT story b/c n'ek actually jump into the fire just to be p'ek.  It just shows me how much n'ek wants to be with p'ek.

I'm just going to put my  hopes on hold to see how TPK will turn out for my SonVill.

So, ch:3 is doing a remake of BBJT, well..... I kinda like Mario but I was hoping for a differnt n'ek.  :annoyed:

Can't really guarantee  if this is going to be the official cast- its just that  thai lakorn industry always can change their mind at the very  last minute. An example would be Mew N and Dome. They didn't end up doing a lakorn together. Gotta  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  my Mew Nittha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I wonder why too? I saw Mew's interview about it and she was so cute like usual.

This storyline is perfect potential to be a classic love story so let's hope it is very well produced in all ways.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I guess, it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Hehe. Well, I hope SonVill will eventually realize their dormant feelings for one another and end up with each other. Haha, if not, we'll enjoy 3 lifetimes of their love in here. Lol

Anyway, even though, Son has admitted to this project as a reunion with Vill, but besides that, there has been nothing official from the channel or Exact. And what's funnier is even though TPK hasn't been officially announced like photos from the fitting or an open ceremony or commencement of filming yet but it's already on KCL's list of anticipated lakorns from Ch. One HD. Well, they're talking about remakes. But Haha. I guess, there are still people waiting for SonVill's reunion like me, like us here. Lol

I'm still smiling. Thanks to SonVill, they're one of the reasons why I'm smiling on the last day of 2015! Hehe.

http://www.komchadluek.net/mobile/detail/20160101/219665.html

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the news aijaya! I agreed, i guess its all in the eyes of the beholder like you said. I didnt really like Son until you posted that video, and now i"m all excited for their reunion and watching/searching them on youtube lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I guess, it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Hehe. Well, I hope SonVill will eventually realize their dormant feelings for one another and end up with each other. Haha, if not, we'll enjoy 3 lifetimes of their love in here. Lol

Anyway, even though, Son has admitted to this project as a reunion with Vill, but besides that, there has been nothing official from the channel or Exact. And what's funnier is even though TPK hasn't been officially announced like photos from the fitting or an open ceremony or commencement of filming yet but it's already on KCL's list of anticipated lakorns from Ch. One HD. Well, they're talking about remakes. But Haha. I guess, there are still people waiting for SonVill's reunion like me, like us here. Lol

I'm still smiling. Thanks to SonVill, they're one of the reasons why I'm smiling on the last day of 2015! Hehe.

http://www.komchadluek.net/mobile/detail/20160101/219665.html

WARNING : I'm   :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic:  :eek:fftopic: here

Just carious, are Pong and Noon doing a play or is that a upcoming lakorn? :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

D~D

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Pong and Nune are in a lakorn together--Pidsawad

thank u so much TubbyTinker !!!!   :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Alright....... BACK to the topic of Tae Pang Korn !!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Say what? I feel extremely old with all these remakes. Seeing two version and going for a third... Thats like 3 generation for me!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, makes me feel really old too but then again, Thais are always remaking old lakorns. There are enough Thai lakorns to remake and then by the time they're almost done remaking all of the lakorns, it would have been time again to remake them again. Lol It's a circle.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
*sighs* Mo Monchanok and Jui Warattaya were my top choices for Jao Nang Noi (nang'ek role). I know lots of people here are not in favor of Jui but that's totally fine. Lol. Mo would've been such a cute Laotian princess. Hopefully, Son will be able to deliver as well as Num Sornram did...even though Toomtaam was my top guy choice. Lol. Now, I wonder if Son will be in Songkraam Nang Ngarm season 2. :( 
It's funny that Toomtam and Mo were your top choices for a remake of this. Because...someone actually made a mv of them to the ost also! :coverlaf: :thumbsup: ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBWyxRPaHZY

TooMo would've been great in here, undoubtedly. As many saw from KNK, they do very well in tragic love stories. However, I'd rather TooMo reunite in a heavy drama/revenge/slap-kiss full of angst, intimacy, jealousy and lots of skinship, since they still need to show and give us the full extent and effect of their sexy, explosive and sizzling chemistry. :wink: :pervie: :coverlaf:

Son and Vill will do good in this based off their performances in Sao Noi. Since this is a big project from Exact, they of course intend on putting all their effort into making it a good turnout. So, good luck to everyone involved and congrats to SonVill fans for getting their long awaited reunion. It's a great start of the year for you guys! :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, makes me feel really old too but then again, Thais are always remaking old lakorns. There are enough Thai lakorns to remake and then by the time they're almost done remaking all of the lakorns, it would have been time again to remake them again. Lol It's a circle.
That's why some stuff/behavior are so embedded into the culture and can't seem to grow from it or change for the better. It's in the lakorns that get remake so often in every generation that they are "preserved", wrong becomes a right becomes socially accepted in one way or another.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Sorry people, I don't like being off topic in Vill's lakorns thread especially posting up like this since now we already know the casts so there is no need ..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's okay. :crush: We welcome everyone with their thoughts, insights, and opinions, whether they're directly related or unrelated to this lakorn and/or SonVill. B) I go off topic all the time. :blush: :lol:

I think Mo would have been a pretty good candidate, too. However, I would choose Son over Toomtam, still. I feel as though Son has that charisma to be a prince. Hahah. Likewise for A Love To Kill, how I thought New was perfect to be the lead and not Toomtam. Even though Toomtam is the better actor compared to Son, no doubt, but overall charm and charisma for the role, personally, I would say, Son matches to be the pra'ake in here more. I adore Sean, you guys know that, but even then, I don't think he matches to be Monthai in Ngao Asoke, but hey, that's just me. :bhehe: