[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I really wanted Vill to be in remake of Ngao Asoke, since I kinda like the character of the N'ek over there, but guess these days are Esther's day..
Well anyway, I also want to see her more in big screen after Take Me Home, hope she will be recognized from there. That way there's a chance her movie will be played in my country and who knows she come here to promote her movies, that would be awesome, no?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I'm praying for a movie success for Vill, too.

Anyway, don't know how they're going to fit Jes in here when he has one with Pang, one with Mo, the one he's filming with Pong and Noon, and he's doing cameos here and there for Songkram Nang Ngam. He's super busy and booked. They may change him. That's probably one of the hold ups for this lakorn, the cast has a pretty full schedule already.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
Toomtum would be so got in here with Village. I would not mind seeing him instead of Son
Ohh  you meant my P'Toomtam right? I would love to see him lol but I want slap kiss for ToomVill though :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So Nong and Vill did spend Valentine's Day together. They went out to eat. Nong admits that they're "dating". They're slowly but steadily getting to know each other. They're not the sweet type of couple but both are happy. :sleep:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
So Nong and Vill did spend Valentine's Day together. They went out to eat. Nong admits that they're "dating". They're slowly but steadily getting to know each other. They're not the sweet type of couple but both are happy. :sleep:
Emmmmm Sooner than I expected hummm P'Vill :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Dang, this is taking forever lol it's March already and Vill is free right now she already finished filming her other lakorns too! don't tell me it's gonna be like CMJYT again :eek: but thank god this one is confirmed. :sweat:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Your poster is very beautiful. Thanks for making/sharing it with us. :)

I'm look forward to seeing the fitting day pics.

Step

Mrs James Ma
When is the fitting. Its march now. And please I want to see Jes Vill. Dont replace anybody

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
@ เตรียมกลับมาเล่นละคร “แต่ปางก่อน” คู่กัน หลังคลาดแคล้วกันกับ “สน” ยุกต์ มากว่า 4 ปี งานนี้ “วิว” วรรณรท บอกว่าฝึกฝีมือพร้อมประชันเต็มที่

cr http://www.komchadluek.net

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup, they do. Even though Sao Noi was okay here in Thailand but it did very well in Taiwan and even did a rerun too.

What are those photos for? Did Son and Vill really take them semi together? Lol I saw one of the IG accounts saying the Chinese fans welcome Vill to China on 3/31? So is she going to China for activities there? I'm confused. Lol I've really lazy on checking news on Vill's board too.

Anyway, that news link up there just pretty much says to prepare ourselves for the comeback of Son and Vill after 4 years. Vill shares that she's going all in for this lakorn. Woot! Woot!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yup, they do. Even though Sao Noi was okay here in Thailand but it did very well in Taiwan and even did a rerun too.

What are those photos for? Did Son and Vill really take them semi together? Lol I saw one of the IG accounts saying the Chinese fans welcome Vill to China on 3/31? So is she going to China for activities there? I'm confused. Lol I've really lazy on checking news on Vill's board too.

Anyway, that news link up there just pretty much says to prepare ourselves for the comeback of Son and Vill after 4 years. Vill shares that she's going all in for this lakorn. Woot! Woot!
SONVILL IS REAL!

I saw Vill did a photoshot a few days ago with this outfit, probably it was just for this event, I made a thread for this you can check there.

Yah I kind of caught it by using google translate