[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
what is this...... ONEHD's version of an Allstar Cast.....
I Swear im tuning in but.... i might end up pulling my hair ahha

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
if those are vill's clothes. i have to say that they've downgraded from ann's clothes. ann's clothes looked like a princess and she looked flawless.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^These are just fitting clothes. They may or may not even really wear these outfits when they film the lakorn.

I'm not too familiar with how the clothes should be but from Spicy members, MissJoy said, "The Lao attire is more like that from the northern Laos Royal kingdom and they got it right. They still wear it like that today." So I'm assuming Exact is going based on what was worn at that time, perhaps it may not reflect today's fashion. I mean, it takes place decades ago so they were a lot more conservative and not as showy. I don't even know if what Anne wore in the previous version was true to what the royal family wears, so I wouldn't use the word "downgrade." Lol However, the colors aren't too flattering though. Hehe.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Wait...what? toomtam is in here too? As the grandson? But I wanted him as pr'ek!!! I've always liked and felt bad for the grandson character, now with Toomtam as the him, I'mma be even more heart broken that his love isn't reciprocated :((

Say it isn't so :((

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I would be more feel sad for grandson this time lol why? Cuz acting by P'Tam and Rachawadee acting by P'Vill doesn't love him who is his koojin. This is killing me. It's like a nightmare coming true to me. Seriously SUSU Jirayus! :p:p We already LOVE you just show us your super acting P'Tam so I won't feel sad anymore. It's okay ToomVill match Slap/kiss more than anything else in this world. Waiting for slap/kiss/revenge reunite. :cool: we need more emoji

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang! I've always thought Bee and Vill sort of look alike especially in magazines, so it's awesome to see them together in a lakorn battling it out.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Really?? I don't know but I always thought Vill looks like so may of Thai actresses but never thought she looks like Bee. :D