[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They changed the director of this lakorn to P'San, who has done soooo many good hits and some of my favorites too like Koo Kum and now, Pidsawat. Oh, no wonder why filming was delayed and they're soooo into details for this lakorn because P'San is soooooo good. Oh yeah, P'San was the director of Kaew Lorm Petch, too. Omg, so EPIC!

I'm so excited now!!!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They changed the director of this lakorn to P'San, who has done soooo many good hits and some of my favorites too like Koo Kum and now, Pidsawat. Oh, no wonder why filming was delayed and they're soooo into details for this lakorn because P'San is soooooo good. Oh yeah, P'San was the director of Kaew Lorm Petch, too. Omg, so EPIC!

I'm so excited now!!!!!!
Isn't Bee character doesn't involved with any man other than Son's first life character right in Anne Version ? Isn't she is Thai Princess? But we are seeing now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^They're probably changing up the storyline.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, he is. I hope he whips Son and Vill's acting into superbness. Lol

I hope he makes this EXTREMELY romantic too. Like genuine and heartfelt romantic and good like Pidsawat.

I'm not even into Thai period lakorns and such but I was so addicted to Ann T. and Num's version of this lakorn. It is very difficult for me to watch any of Anne T., Aom P., Num S., or even Tik J.'s lakorns that are remade. Anne T. and Aom P. are the type of actresses that can nail every role they're to play (even though I am not the biggest fan of some of their lakorns). I hope this lakorn will be as good as Ann and Num's version.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^That house is part of Act's Studio, which is related to Exact, so that's why ever since they built that large scale studio that has that house, they've been saving on budget funds. But yes, I agree. They need to film other houses and places too. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I'm sort of curious as to which vintage house they're using for the wedding house, since that's what delayed the filming. Hahah, it better not just be that one up there. Lol