[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
You can tell he's about to died! OMG I just can't wait He really love his sister so much
I feel like he loves his sister too much that it makes me feel uneasy. Lol, if you know what I mean. Like, there was a scene on the credits where he and Thae was on the bed and he was leaning on her and she was wrapping her hand around his face; it just seems weird. However I can be wrong.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I feel like he loves his sister too much that it makes me feel uneasy. Lol, if you know what I mean. Like, there was a scene on the credits where he and Thae was on the bed and he was leaning on her and she was wrapping her hand around his face; it just seems weird. However I can be wrong.
LOL I feel you I used to thought they are not real sibling hahah But I still want to think that they are not lol

I thought oneHD upload full videos on their YouTube channel. I only see highlights. Am I missing something?
Where are you watching this lakorn? Live?

oh, I think @Cupid Candy and I are asking the same question. Just saw her post. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I thought oneHD upload full videos on their YouTube channel. I only see highlights. Am I missing something?
Where are you watching this lakorn? Live?

oh, I think @Cupid Candy and I are asking the same question. Just saw her post. :)
OneHD already announced that they are not going to upload until they finishing airing all of episodes like Pidsawat

You can watch live on the first website

http://www.siamhahe.com/แต่ปางก่อน-ep-1-วันที่-15-มีนาคม-2560/

http://www.watchlakorn.in/แต่ปางก่อนตอนที่1วันที่15มีนาคม2560-video-163637

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the storyline for this lakorn! I wonder how fans can manage to see Vill with two of her best P'eks, i would be so torn because of obvious reasons. I like the old version cause it looks so classic, but this one looks a little bit too much like a fantasy.
This version is based on P'San's interpretation. He stated that to him, Tae Pang Korn is a dreamy lakorn, so to him, his direction of this version is going to be a lot sweeter, more romantic, and fantasy like.

P'San also stated that he chose Son and Vill because Kaew Lom Petch was also directed by him, so he had confidence this pair would be able to do it. He also said because Tae Pang Korn is such a dreamy and beautiful lakorn, he wanted to choose handsome and pretty leads. Lol

Omg. The MV is so goooooooddddd. My tears. My heart. Lol

I like Vill's Maan Kaew. She's so easy going compared to Anne's.

I like Num's version of the song more but I like the instrumental of this version.

Okay, back to subbing.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, I can't wait to see when Son gets jealous of Vill with Toomtam and then Toomtam getting jealous of Vill with Son. HAHAHAHA. Perfect triangle.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OneHD already announced that they are not going to upload until they finishing airing all of episodes like Pidsawat
ah boo! LOL. I hope it's not the same case with Mo and Jes's lakorn then cuz Rachanee Morlum was uploaded the week it aired.

anyways, I really like Than Chai's personality towards Man Kaew hahaha. He's so upfront with his feelings.

sarNie Adult

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it's more of a preference. P'San also did Pidsawat, so perhaps he prefers his lakorns to be posted after airing. That's too bad for us all who want to watch in HD. Lol

Anyway, I do love how direct Tan Chai is. Gosh, for once, he's not a Momma's boy. And I love it how, they make him fight for her, sacrifice everything for her, and chase her.

His Father isn't against the marriage. The Father is just explaining the consequences of not marrying Ying Thae.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I think I read a post by a CN fan saying OneHD will upload the video in 15 days, or you may watch it anytime via AIS PLAY. But I can't find it now. Maybe I'm just wrong.

There are many Toomvill shippers in the baidu forum, where Toomtam is often called JieFu, i.e., brother-in-law in Chinese. And of course you know why if you still remember SSP.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
JieFu....hahahah. Yes, that would pretty much fit Toomtam per SSP.

I wished they would just upload it now.

I'm just listening to the OST now. I gotta rest my fingers and eyes. Gosh...the song and the storyline is just so sad. It makes me teary. I'm glad to see Son, Vill, and Toomtam all reunite in one lakorn. I'm happy they're in such a classic.