[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Son is doing good so far in this lakorn. If Toomtam is not in here, I think I would have love Son character more lol. My love for Toomtam is too strong lol
I love Toomtam too. I hope Toomtam and Vill can reunite again! Soon!

I don't know how many episodes, sorry. Filming just ended a week before it premiered so who knows. Lol Probably still editing.

Yeah, we all have different taste.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yas, one more day, ya'll, one more day and then we get to watch Tan Chai and Jao Nang Maan Kaew.:cheer::aaaaa:

On a side note, I've just been replaying the MV over and over and over. I love this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy that there are so many news clips and all. Once I'm done subbing the entire drama, I'll sub those clips. I can't right now, as I have to save my energy and endurance to sub the episodes first. Lol

My sister is like, why do I spend so much time subbing, photoshopping, searching for news, snooping on Pantip, commenting on the forums, on Instagram, just doing everything Tae Pang Korn related. Currently, I'm breathing in and out Tae Pang Korn. Haha. I told her...because it simply makes me happy. I wake up every morning wanting to see something new related to Tae Pang Korn or SonVill. Then I go to sleep with a smile on my face. Lol

I don't know why I adore SonVill so much. It's crazy I tell ya. Hahah. Perhaps because the both of them have such deep history that I find that to be so cute and bittersweet in a way. I'm just cherishing this moment, living this minute, so I won't regret that I didn't do enough for the koojin that I adore so much or drama that I loved. I know everyone has their own opinions. There are little times when we're this passionate about something so far away from us, like literally, where it destresses you, feeds your heart, makes your day shine, and the world around you pink.

It's because SonVill fans have waited for so long, so we know, this moment may never come again, so we embrace it ever tightly, so we can let it go when it's time.

I had vent. Hahahah.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I kept raping the replay button on the teaser, and I realized that the scene where Chai Yai was pulling Man Kaew backward, Man Kaew was still trying to fix her shirt that he tore from earlier. Lol. Dang! This Chai Yai is so persistent! He wouldn't even let Man Kaew fix her shirt first and he's already pulling her backward. Lol. If this wasn't Tae Pang Korn, I bet this drama would be so raeng. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. Yes, that's true. This is Tae Pang Korn and they're already trying their best to add skinship appropriately without losing the prim and proper image of the love story.

Tan Chai is such a cheeky guy. He's always finding ways to touch and be with Maan Kaew. Hehe.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the videos again and their clothes caught my eyes. I've got a feeling there's something different/special about Maan Kaew's attire but couldn't name one. Today I finally figure it out. Period costumes in many Asian countries (e.g., China, Japan, Korea) are left over right. But look at Maan Kaew and Kamhom. Right over left for Maan Kaew, and left over right for Kamhom. If this is also an indication of status in Laos, then the little girl Wundi is Maan Kaew's sister, also a Laotian princess? And what about Gaap Tong (another pretty little girl who has many pictures with Son)? Not just the leads, supporting actors/actresses also did a good job in this lakorn. For instance, I think Chai Yai's mom, Jan, and Kamhom look convincing. Still hope the rating numbers wil do the actors/actresses and crew members justice to their efforts.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched the videos again and their clothes caught my eyes. I've got a feeling there's something different/special about Maan Kaew's attire but couldn't name one. Today I finally figure it out. Period costumes in many Asian countries (e.g., China, Japan, Korea) are left over right. But look at Maan Kaew and Kamhom. Right over left for Maan Kaew, and left over right for Kamhom. If this is also an indication of status in Laos, then the little girl Wundi is Maan Kaew's sister, also a Laotian princess? And what about Gaap Tong (another pretty little girl who has many pictures with Son)? Not just the leads, supporting actors/actresses also did a good job in this lakorn. For instance, I think Chai Yai's mom, Jan, and Kamhom look convincing. Still hope the rating numbers wil do the actors/actresses and crew members justice to their efforts.
Um, I don't think the little girl is Maan Kaew's sister. She refers to Maan Kaew as Jao Nang, still. If they were siblings, they would be calling each other Jao Pee or Jao Nong. Tan Chai's family only refers to Maan Kaew as the niece of Consort Bua Kam. I think everyone was well casted, too. The Father, Mother, Kamhom, Jan, the little girls, even Aunt Ap, to Tua except for Bee. Lol Bee does seem a bit too old to be a younger sister to Son. Or if they were going to have her be a younger sister, they should have given her long hair, not short like that. The short hair makes her look older.

Yeah, numbers aren't everything but they do encourage and reward the cast and crew for working so hard.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I just realized something.....
- If the first lifetime is in 1917
- The second lifetime is in the 1940s (since we I saw some bomb explosion in the opening indicating WW2)
- That means that the third lifetime would have to be in the early 2000s in order for it to make sense for Rachawadee's parents (friends) to be alive and so as Jirayuth since they would be like in their 50s or 60s.
- In conclusion: OH LAWD HAVE MERCY IN THEIR FASHION! LOL! :risas3::facepalm:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the videos again and their clothes caught my eyes. I've got a feeling there's something different/special about Maan Kaew's attire but couldn't name one. Today I finally figure it out. Period costumes in many Asian countries (e.g., China, Japan, Korea) are left over right. But look at Maan Kaew and Kamhom. Right over left for Maan Kaew, and left over right for Kamhom.
Just my opinion but I don't think there's any significant in the way Man Kaew or Kamhom's attires are part the way they do. For the outfit to look complete and uniform, the dividing part of the top should follow the folding of the "sin". For example, I am right-handed so my preference is that I closed or fold my "sin" from right and pinned at the left; thus, making it easier for me to wrap the "sin". Therefore, my top will have the same closure so that it looks neatly aligned.

Kamhom's basically crossed her attires so that look weird, but she's servant so I guess it doesn't matter. Her top is more simpler and casual than Maan Kaew's.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Thank both of you for the detailed clarifications.

I supposed it mattered, for it does when we talk about the Chinese period costumes and Japanese kimono culture. The Japanese normally wrap left side of their kimono or yukata over the right side and rarely right over left, except for people unaware of the difference or for the dead. As to the Chinese period costumes, Confucius once said, “Without GUAN Zhong, we will be wearing our hair unbound with our clothes fastened on the left,” which means the Chinese could have been ruled by foreigners long time ago and then forced to fasten their clothes on the left (i.e., right over left). In short, for ancient Chinese, right over left is a foreign feature.

Sorry to have made that sound serious for so trivial a thing. But if you are interested, Confucius was a Chinese philosopher often compared with/to Socrates of ancient Greece, and GUAN Zhong a Chinese politician who helped defeat foreign invasion. And the English translation quoted here was made by Peimin Ni in “Understanding the Analects of Confucius.”

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just realized something.....
- If the first lifetime is in 1917
- The second lifetime is in the 1940s (since we I saw some bomb explosion in the opening indicating WW2)
- That means that the third lifetime would have to be in the early 2000s in order for it to make sense for Rachawadee's parents (friends) to be alive and so as Jirayuth since they would be like in their 50s or 60s.
- In conclusion: OH LAWD HAVE MERCY IN THEIR FASHION! LOL! :risas3::facepalm:
Hahah, that's why Vill's hair was permed or something earlier in the released shots of the third lifetime. And the ugly colors/wardrobe.

@lanblue Interesting. I never really thought much of it, but it's interesting to know.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
lol. ann's name in the third life was ann.
What!? :nut: What kind of name is that?! Thats a downgrade (no offense to Ann's fans)... I'm just saying how did Man Kaew, and Rachawadee, go to Ann? Her previous lifetimes names seemed classy and traditional, but what?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm rewatching clips of ann's version, and it just makes me get the feels whenever people recognize ann in the third life. if i was to re-meet a loved one who has already passed on, i don't think i could handle all the emotions.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
What!? :nut: What kind of name is that?! Thats a downgrade (no offense to Ann's fans)... I'm just saying how did Man Kaew, and Rachawadee, go to Ann? Her previous lifetimes names seemed classy and traditional, but what?
Isn't the third life modern Era so I think Ann fits hahaha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Isn't the third life modern Era so I think Ann fits hahaha.
Yeah... I see what you're saying.... but I expected it to be a Thai name. I don't know... there's something about me with English names in Asian dramas. lol. I wanted a catchy Thai feminine name for the third lifetime, but ah well. It's alright! The author had to do what the author had to do. lol. :clap:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What's even Vill's name in the third lifetime? This shows you how much I pay attention to the previous version.
It is a Thai name. Jao Nang Maan Kaew, then Rachawadee, then Anthra but Ann for short.

If you break the name Anthra down, it literally means, "An" is a marker word like a "piece" of paper and then "Thra" means stamp. Anyway, that probably didn't make any sense. Lol

Yes! In 7 more hours, more like by the time I wake up, it'll be time to watch it. I can never catch this live because I have work in the early mornings. Boo-

i'm rewatching clips of ann's version, and it just makes me get the feels whenever people recognize ann in the third life. if i was to re-meet a loved one who has already passed on, i don't think i could handle all the emotions.
I know what you mean. I would feel all kinds of emotions surge through too.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hope that they will already upload it online when I wake up tomorrow. I have to watch it. My heart has been yearning for them all week long!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hope that they will already upload it online when I wake up tomorrow. I have to watch it. My heart has been yearning for them all week long!
Me, too. I've just been photoshopping, screen capping, searching for news, playing the OST, playing on Instagram, and re-watching old news clips.

I gotta sub some when I'm free because Son and Vill are sooooo hilarious together!:risas3:

Anyway, goodnight fellow fans! I'll see you guys in 7 hours. :angel10: