[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I think I was right, they didn't really incorporate the song Lao Man Kaew in this version. Also, I think Maan Kaew is going to die in the next episode. :crybaby2:

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I am quite disappointed about "Lao Maan Kaew".... That was one of the best thing in Tae Pang Korn.... Ugh.... I guess I'll just have to wait until this episode gets sub so that I really know what they're talking about before I get really disappointed. Like I heard Chai Yai said to Maan Kaew, "Lao Maan Kaew" after playing the violin, and then Maan Kaew smiled brightly, so I'm just assuming that the song that he played on the violin was "Lao Maan Kaew" (the song wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as the previous one)..... :confused12:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm literally falling so hard for Tan Chai right now.

He just loves Maan Kaew soooooooooooooooo much. He just basically threw his family under the bus for her. Lol

I loved the chemistry between Son and Vill in the last scene at night. Gosh!!!

They're such a compatible pair and can't wait to sub it.

OMG! The Chinese sub for ep3 is done, I can't believe they are in this quick lol
Wahhhh! They're quick! They must be lovin it right now.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I made alarm at my time to check the rating, although I don't have high hope for the rating may rise little bit more <

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I'm not watching it until tomorrow so i can binge, but omg are you serious? no Lao Man Kaew song??? i can't believe they're not going to make one. the ost from the last version were classics! tae pang korn was great, lao man kaew was great, and asongkai was great. how could they only do one song for this remake?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I read at Pantip...there are some who love it, love everything about it. They love SonVill, the chemistry, the different story telling angles, the development of the characters, to filmography.

Then we have other people who voiced that Tan Chai is not a gentleman especially after today's episode of when he grabbed Maan Kaew and her shirt ripped and he continued to hug her. Hahah. Their biggest complaint is Tan Chai's modernization that is coming off unappealing. They criticized the writers who have turned Tan Chai into this hormone crazy guy chasing after a girl he wants because he's a spoiled brat. Lol The majority of people who criticize this version are fans of the book.

All I gotta say is, with each new remake, you have to open up your heart and accept the changes and different directions. If you don't like it after a few episodes, then don't watch it. Simple as that. Haha.

The fans and nonfans are split.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm literally falling so hard for Tan Chai right now.

He just loves Maan Kaew soooooooooooooooo much. He just basically threw his family under the bus for her. Lol
I know all if not most pra'eks respect and "obey" their parents, especially their mom, and even when it's not for the right reason - they still listened to their moms. However, I love that Tan Chai defies his mom because of his love for Maan Kaew. Some pra'eks are so spineless, that's what I like about this Thun Chai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think that's the thing. We younger folks prefer the strong Tan Chai for once, in this version. But the older folks who have read the book prefer him to be exactly like the previous versions.

The Thai audience really does have different taste from us International fans.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
What bothered me the most in the Num's Chai Yai was the scene after the death of Maan Kaew, and the evil servants were just burning her stuff like nothing, and then guess what he did? HE JUST STOOD THERE IN THE BACKGROUND NOT DOING ANYTHING! I mean, bruh, they're burning your wife's stuff and your just going to stand there? That scene had me in rage. Lol. There's a fine line between being a gentleman and being too much of a gentleman that it makes you look like a coward.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I know all if not most pra'eks respect and "obey" their parents, especially their mom, and even when it's not for the right reason - they still listened to their moms. However, I love that Tan Chai defies his mom because of his love for Maan Kaew. Some pra'eks are so spineless, that's what I like about this Thun Chai.
Agree! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I read at Pantip...there are some who love it, love everything about it. They love SonVill, the chemistry, the different story telling angles, the development of the characters, to filmography.

Then we have other people who voiced that Tan Chai is not a gentleman especially after today's episode of when he grabbed Maan Kaew and her shirt ripped and he continued to hug her. Hahah. Their biggest complaint is Tan Chai's modernization that is coming off unappealing. They criticized the writers who have turned Tan Chai into this hormone crazy guy chasing after a girl he wants because he's a spoiled brat. Lol The majority of people who criticize this version are fans of the book.

All I gotta say is, with each new remake, you have to open up your heart and accept the changes and different directions. If you don't like it after a few episodes, then don't watch it. Simple as that. Haha.

The fans and nonfans are split.
lol that's funny. I guess Thai audience are really different from international audience. We preferred our P'ek to be hormone crazy, rough, and aggressive. That's what makes them so attractive lol