[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Do Thai lakorns ever release the instrumental soundtrack? I really love the instrumental soundtrack in this version. I would love to get it somehow.

Guys,
Is there an MV of the opening ost? I tried YouTube nothing.

I was going to steer clear of this Lakorn as much as I like the leads since this one always gets on my nerves. I don't have the patience to watch lovers get torn /separated for 3 generations/life times but they just had to use the OST from the Ann/Num version and so I am sold I just love the OST. Use to always replay though I never finished the lakorn.

Thanks in advance.
Right here:

@lakornkiki
It was in an article one of the Thai fans mentioned about. I still have to look for the article though. But the source is Thairath. It's like sometimes, they're close but then other times, they're not. Like when the reporters asked Vill about Tae Pang Korn, Vill was saying how she's close to Son, so they both are comfortable and don't have to adjust too much. It can get confusing at times. Lol They surely don't act like they're close anymore.
______
OMG ... I think I found that seafood moment. Full on SonVill stalker mode today. :risas3: :cheer:

IMG_9077.jpg

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, No... don't think that..... SonVill will not end especially if TPK continues to flow beautifully like the first 4 episodes. If this goes well, they'll have other projects. We may have to wait another 3-4 years but I truly believe SonVill are meant to be and if I only get them in lakorn, I'll take that.
My silly heart will always have hope. Even if one day I get too tired and old to be active in the celebrity world, I will always come back if there's a Son&Vill and Toomtam&Vill and Push&Vill and Bie&Vill reunion. Hahah. I like Vill with those male costars. But like Maan Kaew said, we're running out of time. Son and Vill have been in the industry for 9 years, 10 next year. I hope they do a reunion lakorn to celebrate their 10 years. They're not getting any younger, we're all not getting any younger. Things are changing super fast. Son's contract is almost over with Exact. Even though, he says he'll still work with Exact/One HD, once he becomes a full free lance, he'll have tons of options from all sorts of channels. I mean, he said he received 7 lakorn offers last year, so thank GOD he accepted Tae Pang Korn with Vill. I can't imagine how busy he'll be once he's in full gear free lance. From the sounds of it, Son wants to work with different actresses, so Son and Vill may never return after this. I'm thinking worst case scenario so it will give me the motivation and strength to do my best with Tae Pang Korn. I'm pushing my schedule out to sub. Lol It takes me about 5-6 hours to do one episode. I sub and then re-watch it to spot check. Thank GOD for Kites and VillNan as my timers or else I'd be so slow at subbing.

I'm going to live this moment and cherish Tae Pang Korn with my loves, Son and Vill, and with you all.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
My silly heart will always have hope. Even if one day I get too tired and old to be active in the celebrity world, I will always come back if there's a Son&Vill and Toomtam&Vill and Push&Vill and Bie&Vill reunion. Hahah. I like Vill with those male costars. But like Maan Kaew said, we're running out of time. Son and Vill have been in the industry for 9 years, 10 next year. I hope they do a reunion lakorn to celebrate their 10 years. They're not getting any younger, we're all not getting any younger. Things are changing super fast. Son's contract is almost over with Exact. Even though, he says he'll still work with Exact/One HD, once he becomes a full free lance, he'll have tons of options from all sorts of channels. I mean, he said he received 7 lakorn offers last year, so thank GOD he accepted Tae Pang Korn with Vill. I can't imagine how busy he'll be once he's in full gear free lance. From the sounds of it, Son wants to work with different actresses, so Son and Vill may never return after this. I'm thinking worst case scenario so it will give me the motivation and strength to do my best with Tae Pang Korn. I'm pushing my schedule out to sub. Lol It takes me about 5-6 hours to do one episode. I sub and then re-watch it to spot check. Thank GOD for Kites and VillNan as my timers or else I'd be so slow at subbing.

I'm going to live this moment and cherish Tae Pang Korn with my loves, Son and Vill, and with you all.
Thank you for taking so much time out of your day to sub this lakorn for us. I really appreciate all of you girls hard work. I hope after this lakorn SonVill will have many offers for a reunion (slap-kiss if possible) lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for taking so much time out of your day to sub this lakorn for us. I really appreciate all of you girls hard work. I hope after this lakorn SonVill will have many offers for a reunion (slap-kiss if possible) lol
I want Son and Vill to go back to their roots, slap kiss. Haha. Kaew Lom Petch was good because of that. Sao Noi to Tae Pang Korn is so proper, they should either do slap kiss, revenge, or comedy next. Lol

Thank you to all of the fans who watch our English sub links. They give us subbers and timers strength to continue on. :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg!!!! the teaser!!!! it's so heartbreaking that the slave worker is still alive and maintaining the house.

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
I probably missed this somewhere but who are those two ladies in the past life? Is one of them the little girl that cleaned maan kaew's cup?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I probably missed this somewhere but who are those two ladies in the past life? Is one of them the little girl that cleaned maan kaew's cup?
You mean the teachers? I believe Rachawadee is reborn as Wadee's daughter. The little girl who washed Maan Kaew's cup. That's why it's Rachawadee.

One of the teachers is Gaptong, the other little girl. And the others, not sure yet.

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
You mean the teachers? I believe Rachawadee is reborn as Wadee's daughter. The little girl who washed Maan Kaew's cup. That's why it's Rachawadee.

One of the teachers is Gaptong, the other little girl. And the others, not sure yet.
Ahhh thank you. I watched the other version so many times but I never caught the wadee part

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they show us what happened to Tan Chai's parents, to Tua, to Kamhom, to Aunt Ap.

Yeah, it's sad how Jan stayed behind and took care of Tan Chai's assets. He loves Tan Chai so much.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Many SonVill fans rejoice to witness their reunion in this classic, which happens to entitle in Chinese as something like, “A Love Story Spanning Three Lifetimes.” One CN fan then compares three collaborations of SonVill in KLP, SN, and TPK to the three lives of Chai Yai and Maan Kaew. They are too beautiful together to not to have the next reunion; their faces just glow on screen. But since they are not young any more, I also think it’s time for them to move on, saving more chances to work with different crews and actors/actresses. It’s good for Son to have so many promising opportunities.

Yes, of course, many thanks for the subber teams. Also for winnall. I suppose she’s the one inviting earnestly the CN fans in the baidu forum to bombard the crew members, the TPK leads, the CN lakorn fans with support in instagram, in weibo, and in all possible platforms.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Many SonVill fans rejoice to witness their reunion in this classic.

Yes, of course, many thanks for the subber teams. Also for winnall. I suppose she’s the one inviting earnestly the CN fans in the baidu forum to bombard the crew members, the TPK leads, the CN lakorn fans with support in instagram, in weibo, and in all possible platforms.
Aw, I'm glad there are still some SonVill fans left. There are few in between these days but we're still here. It's definitely a bittersweet reunion, indeed.

@winnall Thank you for promoting in the Chinese platforms. :) I love it when a lakorn brings fans from all over the world to unite, share the same vision, and pursue one mission.

Ok ka. I will join you in posting some IG for this lakorn and show support for SonVill na. I hope this will help with popularity. It's a good lakorn for people to miss. Such a beautiful a lakorn too.

I want Son and Vill to go back to their roots, slap kiss. Haha. Kaew Lom Petch was good because of that. Sao Noi to Tae Pang Korn is so proper, they should either do slap kiss, revenge, or comedy next. Lol

Thank you to all of the fans who watch our English sub links. They give us subbers and timers strength to continue on. :)
I want slap kiss too!!!!! slapandkiss:cheer:
Can we request now to OneHD? They might take another 3 - 5 years because they are so good at fan service :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ok ka. I will join you in posting some IG for this lakorn and show support for SonVill na. I hope this will help with popularity. It's a good lakorn for people to miss. Such a beautiful a lakorn too.
Yay! That's what all fans need to do is to show their support and post up photos of Tae Pang Korn on Instagram and hashtag # แต่ปางก่อน

I mean, if you love something, talk about it, promote it. Lol Invite others to watch it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want slap kiss too!!!!! slapandkiss:cheer:
Can we request now to OneHD? They might take another 3 - 5 years because they are so good at fan service :p
It depends on the buzz for this one, too. One HD finally got on the bandwagon about koojins, so if this one does well, who knows...we may just get another reunion. Lol

Yay! That's what all fans need to do is to show their support and post up photos of Tae Pang Korn on Instagram and hashtag # แต่ปางก่อน

I mean, if you love something, talk about it, promote it. Lol Invite others to watch it.
LoL. I did that for Vill Push (after giving up on SonVill)and got burnt. I am careful now. I can't even watch Push these days. I can't handle Jui. So back on my first ship I guess. TPK just reminded me how SonVill compliments each other. Their height is one of my faves and of course their chemistry. They have a connection.

Yes, yes... count me in. I will gladly help with IG buzz ka.

Last edited:
It depends on the buzz for this one, too. One HD finally got on the bandwagon about koojins, so if this one does well, who knows...we may just get another reunion. Lol
They are slow! Lol. Should have given us SonVill koojin after KLP!!! #stillmad

Should I post a IG post and tag all the peeps involved with lakorn production at OneHD? Khun Boy, p'Sant and the OneHDPR. Who else?

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would tag Vill's Mom too. You can tag P'Pon too @Ponnipon

Yeah, Exact should have truly promoted SonVill as a kookwan. They began their careers with a bang and then so many years in between each project discouraged fans and fans naturally dwindled down with time. But that's okay. There's still us. :)