[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Chinese production team normally take 2-4 months to film one project or even longer than this, and they shoot day by day, which means no much holiday or break and you couldn't accept another project during the shooting process.... to be honest, I don't want Son to join a Chinese project cuz Chinese market now is kind of full of the young and good looking actors.... but good luck to Son
I honestly feel the same way but I think the Chinese producers have been asking for him for a long time now, so he's like, why not do it now?

Woah, Jirayuth is already professing his love in the next episode to Rachawadee? Isn't this moving along a little too quick? No! I don't want it to end yet.

And was that Ying Thae running the painting or is it Ying Wan? I heard Jirayuth's voice in the background.
Riiiiggght! I feel like they haven't even met each other that often to fall in love. They've only seen each other like 4-5 times? This lakorn is moving too quickly for me. I NEED TO SAVOR SonVill so please slow it down. :risas3:

Yes.... it's a big hit.

Workpoint is doing so well. They raised their rates last year http://www.bangkokpost.com/print/1074040/ Here is why"Workpoint TV ranks third in terms of viewership ratings among 27 free TV channels after Channel 7 and Channel 3, according to Nielsen Co (Thailand).
I love Workpoint. I watch all of my Chinese dubbed series from there. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes.... I loved that too. I love when she says Son's name. lol

and hello from the road and thank you @aiyaja @lanblue @yeexiong
Can't stay away from this thread so sneaked in when I got a strong signal. hahahaha

@aiyaja How are the pantip comments this week? anymore news? I love your translations. . .. They are fun to read. :p and thank you.
Um, the usual comments. I like this version because of the strong standpoints Tan Chai and Rachawadee are at and etc.

If there's one complaint, there's 10 praises sort of deal. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, there's a whole thread of discussion that just popped up today about who is in the wrong Tan Chai or Ying Thae and why does Tan Chai love Maan Kaew so much...I'll read it and if there any interesting comments, I'll post it up later. Gotta refocus my energy on subbing Episode 8, now. Hahaha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Dang, there's a whole thread of discussion that just popped up today about who is in the wrong Tan Chai or Ying Thae and why does Tan Chai love Maan Kaew so much...I'll read it and if there any interesting comments, I'll post it up later. Gotta refocus my energy on subbing Episode 8, now. Hahaha.
Lol. What in the world! I would love to join, but too sad I won't understand them and they won't understand me (well maybe they can understand me, but not I can't understand them. Lol). I still think that Ying Thae is at fault no matter what.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
lol. i refuse to watch ep. 4 and so on. i'm so behind. i don't want to go into the 2nd life yet.

so far has it expended on the song lao man kaew? any flashbacks to hint us a full song?
Yep, Lao Maan Kaew is so short but, I like Rachawadee more. She is so cute, smart and i love this character so much babysw

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still subbing...hahah. Sorry, I've been very busy, so I've been soooo distracted.

Anyway, is anyone else disappointed in Aunt Gaptong? Rachawadee's Father placed her in the care of Aunt Gaptong and Aunt Gaptong even claimed to be like sisters with Wadee, so she would take good care of Rachawadee like her own but here she is, pushing Rachawadee into the mouth of a tiger, Ying Thae when Ying Thae asked for Rachawadee to serve her at the palace. That's so disappointing to know how much Aunt Gaptong has changed or how disloyal she is towards Jao Nang Noi. Aunt Gaptong is always over here covering her own butt that she doesn't care who she's throwing under the bus. Like it didn't bug her that Ying Thae will be attending the event, so Rachawadee can't be present? Like hello? Where are all of your brains for being a Head Teacher. :BangHead::facepalm:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just spot checking the subs now. But we probably won't have them ready until tomorrow, Saturday afternoonish. I gotta catch some zzzzs and haven't even had time to read the articles or Pantip comments yet. Lol

It's 3:00 AM, goodbye thread, for now.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm still subbing...hahah. Sorry, I've been very busy, so I've been soooo distracted.

Anyway, is anyone else disappointed in Aunt Gaptong? Rachawadee's Father placed her in the care of Aunt Gaptong and Aunt Gaptong even claimed to be like sisters with Wadee, so she would take good care of Rachawadee like her own but here she is, pushing Rachawadee into the mouth of a tiger, Ying Thae when Ying Thae asked for Rachawadee to serve her at the palace. That's so disappointing to know how much Aunt Gaptong has changed or how disloyal she is towards Jao Nang Noi. Aunt Gaptong is always over here covering her own butt that she doesn't care who she's throwing under the bus. Like it didn't bug her that Ying Thae will be attending the event, so Rachawadee can't be present? Like hello? Where are all of your brains for being a Head Teacher. :BangHead::facepalm:
I know! I was more shock when Panerai was more worried about Rachwadee than Gaptong. Is like hello, do you not understand the situation here Gaptong?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Thank u... But I'm not new to the thread... Could u tell me the name of the book and the author?
Oh... Lol! I don't remember seeing you. Lol. I must've missed you. #blondemoment.... My apologies. Umm.... I think that this is the author Winita Ditheeyont (วินิตา ดิถียนต์) or this one (แก้วเก้า)
I'm not sure though since I can't read Thai, I'm just assuming.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, the links will be up, soon. Already forwarded them over to Meena to post.

Oh... Lol! I don't remember seeing you. Lol. I must've missed you. #blondemoment.... My apologies. Umm.... I think that this is the author Winita Ditheeyont (วินิตา ดิถียนต์) or this one (แก้วเก้า)
I'm not sure though since I can't read Thai, I'm just assuming.
Yes, that's the author. She's a Khun Ying, she's nobility. Yes, Tae Pang Korn is from a novel.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hopefully, the links will be up, soon. Already forwarded them over to Meena to post.

Yes, that's the author. She's a Khun Ying, she's nobility. Yes, Tae Pang Korn is from a novel.
Yes! I was waiting for it every since I woke up. Lol. Oh.... So she's actually from a nobility background. No wonder she dresses so noble. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There's a lot of discussion as to why there are low ratings for Tae Pang Korn. Man, people be writing books with their posts. Some were good, some were bad, usually the same old things we've seen and heard.

1. It's clashing with I Can See Your Voice and The Mask Singer, both programs are at their peak and have become more famous than the first season.
2. Some fans feel like it's not vintage enough.
3. Some fans still can't accept the new song. Haha.

The best post that just CRUSHED every bias post complaining about this version:

The poster simply said, why are you guys even in here comparing this version to Num and Anne's version when Num and Anne's version didn't even follow the book. When it aired, their ratings weren't even good either. Son and Vill's version is TRUEST to the book. 90% of complaints are coming from fans who have NEVER even touched the book, so why are you complaining about this and that when Son and Vill are EXACTLY like the book. Some of the scenes in this version FOLLOW the book TO A T. Your points are invalid because you're referencing this version against Num and Anne's when it's Num and Anne's version that DID IT ALL WRONG.

Hahah, I agree. If people don't like this version then they pretty much are saying, they don't like the book either, so why bother watching it? Just continue watching your old drama version.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Some people even have the nerves to try to sink my SonVill ship saying why is it these two again?!!! Excuse me? It's been 5 years since their last reunion, so take your bias butt out of here, ya hater! Ugh. Can't stand people who don't get facts straight.:BangHead: Honestly, I wish I was a Pantip user because I'll be calling these people out on their ignorance. But THANK THE LORD, we have some fans coming in and correcting these idiots. Hahah.

1. They mentioned Sao Noi, too. They said it was a pity that Sao Noi was aired on Ch. 9 so late into the night. Ch. 9 would air and then stop it anytime they pleased, so fans were pissed off and couldn't follow a straight schedule.

1. Some fans are saying that because it's so hard to find a place to watch Tae Pang Korn with the whole AIS and waiting for 15 days on YouTube, people just gave up. Ugh.
2. Some fans are saying, Tae Pang Korn should have been on the Monday-Tuesday slot because they hate to see such a good lakorn go to waste with low ratings when the time slot doesn't do them justice, but then they're like oh no, One HD knew that Jes and Mo's wouldn't survive. (These are not my words.) They're barely surviving that slot with a 1.0 and they had Noona's lakorn as an intro with a rating of 5.
3. Some fans said too many people are stuck with Num and Anne's version so they refuse to watch.

Whatever. Ratings are whatever.

I'm having fun with this lakorn. Sure, it's not perfect but it's surely better than others.

https://pantip.com/topic/36316042

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, they also mentioned a fact, which was is true was, almost every lakorn Vill has been in has gotten really good ratings, so they hope this one rises as well.

Interesting facts from the book.

1. Tan Chai's Father in the book was different from this version's drama. He had many wives alongside Payia.
2. Tan Chai was never bland and dull like Num's version. Tan Chai was like Son, steadfast, passionate, and straight forward with his feelings. It was only when he became a ghost, did he change into a more mature calmer person, which we clearly see in this version.
3. Tan Chai in the book just like Son's version was adamant about having only one wife and that was Maan Kaew. He didn't believe in having many wives like the norm back in the days.

Fans also said that perhaps people just aren't tuning in because there has been 3 remakes so far and people already know the mystery. Lol Plus, the storyline isn't a trend anymore.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Before Tae Pang Korn aired, even I thought how come TPK and Cheewit just didn't switch air dates and slots when TPK was still filming but now, I understand.

They've already sold the rights to AIS, so that's why they have to wait for 15 days for each episode before uploading it into YouTube.

Fans said due to lack of promotions too.

Ratings are important because they determine if we'll ever see SonVill together again but whatever the outcome, I'm proud of the both of them and this lakorn.

We're HALFWAY everyone! If you haven't joined us, please do and be a part of our history.